Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

MC is a guy. His mother apparently become the ' Netori guy '

Ok, yeah i just saw the last image and saw there was 1 guy at least, also his own mother? lol

And what does she steal his harem? that was the other thign sinc ei saw a lot of girls xD

I have heard good things about NTR Quartet through, as or the others they are at least good faps xD, i do remember their game with the Elf was good from a mistery POV of the MC.
The elf one was almost ok but the mystery part was not that big, and the thing broke down quickly anyway.

Animal Girls never betray is the one i have hear more criticism about but can't remember what it was about (the criticism that is), anyway i would still reccomend giving their games a try since they have good translations.
It's because the choices were given to the mc at every opportunity to prostitute the girl to get out of situations if I remember well. Didn't feel ntr at all to me, but the game had nice character design at least.

Hitozuma Koukan Nikki is my favorite Anim game, but Taninbou is definitely my 2nd. Haven't played Boku Mama yet but I'll prioritize it one day. The Taninbou route being so short is such a shame, I hope their upcoming Swapping game can deliver the best of Hitozuma + Taninbou.

My favorite characters would be something like:
1. Sanae [Orcsoft] [Aisai Nikki]
2. Aika [NT:Ripper] [Rikai Aru Okusan]
3. Yukari [Waffle] [Koukan no Toriko-tachi...]
4. Suzuka [Anim] [Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou]
5. Marina [Atelier] [Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina]

All of them share either being netorase games or having at least 1 such route, and being proactive (e.g. Suzuka is Taninbou's eroge engine regardless of route). Their personalities really pop out.

I find it much harder to rate heroines in pure NTR stories since they all feel like walking cookie cutter plot devices. Do I like the character itself, or the story? Hard to say. For example, Gatenkei's Misaki feels too passive despite being gorgeous and having really hot ero scenes, while the opposite spectrum generally feels like cartoon villains. And this is possibly a double-standard.

Characters like Ayaka from Kenka Saikyou Tsuma or certain RPGMaker heroines would probably be among the top where they are able to obtain a good balance, but I'd have to think hard about it. (And it's not like the amount of games I've played is that large.)

Hoaaah thanks for your list.

My top ten heroines are:

1. Tanaka Misaki -Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei
  2. Azuma Marina - Kashidashi Tsuma Marina series
  3. Sanae - Aisai Niki
  4. Sashihara Mariko - Ai Suru Tsuma, Mariko ga Rinshitsu de Dakareru Made ~Anata ga Shiranai Koto, Kare ga Takusan Oshiete Kuremashita~
  5. Nasukawa Yuki/Hime - Netorarenai
  6. Ayase Suzuka
  7. Hinomoto Koharu - Kedamono-tachi no Sumu Ie de ~Daikirai na Saitei Kazoku to Kanojo to no Netorare Doukyo Seikatsu~
  8. Osanai Chika -Mekurumeku Buai no Utage
  9. Tamura Kiyomi - Tsuma Kanraku
  10. Ogawa Mariko - Ryousai Kenbo Shikkaku

Sanae also one of my vorite NTR heroine, technically she was my first NTR heroine from VN i've played. I hope Orcsoft doing something with Aisai Niki titlte in the future. I like Misaki because we got introduce her when she was young and falling in love with protag. HEr passiveness was part of drama that maike my heart broken sometimes hahahaha. Anim NTR heroine need more variation than timid woman who gradually enjoyings sex. That's why i kind like Kabe Mukou 3, unfortunately that game pacing was weird and too short for character development. And i just realize despite i LOVE hypnotist on NTR, only few heroines from that niche that give me impressions. ALso.... man, i miss Autobahn.

Ok, yeah i just saw the last image and saw there was 1 guy at least, also his own mother? lol

And what does she steal his harem? that was the other thign sinc ei saw a lot of girls xD

Well at least that's one NTR title need to be looking forward for. Now I waiting for Rascou and Heiantai to announce the release date for their game but fuck it's really took like a forever.

Sanae also one of my vorite NTR heroine, technically she was my first NTR heroine from VN i've played. I hope Orcsoft doing something with Aisai Niki titlte in the future. I like Misaki because we got introduce her when she was young and falling in love with protag. HEr passiveness was part of drama that maike my heart broken sometimes hahahaha. Anim NTR heroine need more variation than timid woman who gradually enjoyings sex. That's why i kind like Kabe Mukou 3, unfortunately that game pacing was weird and too short for character development. And i just realize despite i LOVE hypnotist on NTR, only few heroines from that niche that give me impressions. ALso.... man, i miss Autobahn.

The sad things is Orcsoft probably will never make another Aisai Nikki again. They're just ' accidentally ' made that as their first game . Orcsoft is just a developer that focusing on multiple fetishes and by looking on their trend , NTR is not the main priority .

[HIDE-THANKS]https://workupload.com/archive/N7F64rFp[/HIDE-THANKS]

here is a mirror of the v0.6.6+bonus scene of "A Promise Best Left Unkept" is someone didn't grab it in time.

Reactions: Yambidexter
Well, bitcoin billionaires, can anyone share? С:
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/13190/article/728434
image-1280-c.jpg

lol, it's the MC's mom who steals all the heroines from the MC. Looks like the game promises to do some hard core betrayal/corruption. Looks promising!

You truly don’t know how much you want a lesbian NTR game where the mother is the bull until you see it hahahaha. Even if it ends up being average, it’s uniqueness will be more than enough to make up for it.

Anyone else enjoy NTR audio's on dlsite? They can be really immersive in a way other content isn't when recorded with binaural microphones. Listening to her whisper in your ear what she was up to or while she's doing it with someone else hits really hard. My Japanese is very poor but I know enough to generally know what they're talking about since I did a year in school years ago. Anime also funnily enough helped a lot with general listening skills too so my listening vocabulary is high enough to understand the basics, but I can hardly speak it and definitely not write it anymore.

There's been a trend of recordings that include a version from the perspective that your on the other side of a wall listening in. These ones are pretty fun.

played 夢うつつの刻体験版ver1.04 not played the other demos before this one and I'm liking what I'm seeing. at first I was all meh brother and sister NTR it's fine but not my favorite (I like it better when they are in a relationship) but then...

BAM full blown incest, like they be banging 3 days in a hotel. ok then they are in a relationship, was not expecting that. thou they get sexual cause of the fear of losing one another. the main Girl is a kick ass warrior and the younger brother want to be strong like her. then suddenly the village is attacked by monsters and burn to the ground and many die and they almost die, main story is set a year after and the brother and sister want revenge against the red demon that burn the village.

The NTR can start after the 3rd dungeon and only if you stay the night at the uncle house. what I like is the uncle not a bad guy but do to a accident that had the main girl and Uncle spend 10 days alone with each other with out the younger brother around, the Main Girl starts to have feeling for him. also when the younger brother shows up and shows jealousy at how close they are found she had dark thought of excitement and found it really cute and teased him. she felt guilt and was scared by these thought afterword. if you keep staying event at the uncles house event exculate where he want a relation ship but she can't tell that she already has one with the brother cause well incest is taboo. last scene you can see in the demo is her having sex with the uncle for the first time and she is blown away. well he is expedience and old enough to be her father and the brother differently really young >_> had to be explained that sex leads to babe's way after they been doing it a lot. he then realizes that incest is taboo but to late now he's addicted to his sister affection and can't imagine ever being away from her now.

hoping the NTR ending not (well as long as my sister is happy I'll accept it and suffer in silence) if he accepts it the 2 better have a serious talk about it I'm tired of NTR skipping these scenes.

Anyone else enjoy NTR audio's on dlsite? They can be really immersive in a way other content isn't when recorded with binaural microphones. Listening to her whisper in your ear what she was up to or while she's doing it with someone else hits really hard. My Japanese is very poor but I know enough to generally know what they're talking about since I did a year in school years ago. Anime also funnily enough helped a lot with general listening skills too so my listening vocabulary is high enough to understand the basics, but I can hardly speak it and definitely not write it anymore.

There's been a trend of recordings that include a version from the perspective that your on the other side of a wall listening in. These ones are pretty fun.

Yeah, I absolutely love them and have mentioned a few here before. Just the NTR reporting is often erotic enough, of course, but the ones that are actually full blown netorare are absolute diamonds. It's the fact that most products will also usually lead with some normal, conversational track with the heroine that really makes everything that follows so much better. Honestly, NTR probably fits the media better than anything else; muffled noises beyond walls, strange sounds on the other side of the phone, all those things that rely on sense alone. And while I don't know Japanese at all, just knowing your eroge lingo and hearing the tone of her voice is enough to enjoy yourself, although some of my favorites do come with their written scripts which are easily MTL to follow along with.
For me, the ones I always enjoy most are those 'over-the-phone' ones, but there are some really creative works out there; several circles focus on the 'muffled' aspect with their recordings, others actually record on a phone itself for realism, while being purely audio means some can do scenarios you don't really see anywhere else.
For anybody interested in the genre, I cannot recommend RJ314658 enough. Entirely focused on phone conversations, it comes with an .apk so you can use it like an app on your smartphone; seriously, just physically holding your phone to your ear adds an entire new dimension of feeling no other product has. It even comes with a script, too!

played 夢うつつの刻体験版ver1.04 not played the other demos before this one and I'm liking what I'm seeing. at first I was all meh brother and sister NTR it's fine but not my favorite (I like it better when they are in a relationship) but then...

BAM full blown incest, like they be banging 3 days in a hotel. ok then they are in a relationship, was not expecting that. thou they get sexual cause of the fear of losing one another. the main Girl is a kick ass warrior and the younger brother want to be strong like her. then suddenly the village is attacked by monsters and burn to the ground and many die and they almost die, main story is set a year after and the brother and sister want revenge against the red demon that burn the village.

The NTR can start after the 3rd dungeon and only if you stay the night at the uncle house. what I like is the uncle not a bad guy but do to a accident that had the main girl and Uncle spend 10 days alone with each other with out the younger brother around, the Main Girl starts to have feeling for him. also when the younger brother shows up and shows jealousy at how close they are found she had dark thought of excitement and found it really cute and teased him. she felt guilt and was scared by these thought afterword. if you keep staying event at the uncles house event exculate where he want a relation ship but she can't tell that she already has one with the brother cause well incest is taboo. last scene you can see in the demo is her having sex with the uncle for the first time and she is blown away. well he is expedience and old enough to be her father and the brother differently really young >_> had to be explained that sex leads to babe's way after they been doing it a lot. he then realizes that incest is taboo but to late now he's addicted to his sister affection and can't imagine ever being away from her now.

hoping the NTR ending not (well as long as my sister is happy I'll accept it and suffer in silence) if he accepts it the 2 better have a serious talk about it I'm tired of NTR skipping these scenes.
What translation tools did you use to play the game? Is it somewhat understandable?

What translation tools did you use to play the game? Is it somewhat understandable?

I used MTool: RPGMaker MV/MZ/2k/2k3/XP/Vx/VxAce/Wolf RPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/SGB Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool (uses google translate.)
it somewhat understandable but I like that I can use to make the text size smaller so it wont get cut off, something you see a lot in MTL insert RPGMaker games.

https://trs.cirno.biz/release.php?lang=en
Edit: very handy tool but virus protection software can hate it. you have to choose to trust it or not yourself .
bandicam 2022-10-26 18-53-53-372.png

Last edited:

If you have a list of these I'm interested.
Right now most of the new ones are reverse ntr, or netorase with her explaining what she needs... not very interested in these.
But the over the wall hidden stuff, that's pretty hot ngl.

Jinsei just fired Kotoneiro's artist for not making any progress lol

New artist already hired and working on it, so almost confirmed that Kotoneiro will be their next game.

I hope they don't change the heroine's design because I love redhaired girls and I feel like they're gonna change it to avoid the former artist to sue them for plagiarism or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!