Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Dungeon and Bride v.1.12 English MTL (translated by Xebit with contributions from ulmfuser3:):
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

It's not MTL, but a manual translation by Xebit, from what I've read on ulmf. How much content the game currently has, though?

What a strange choice of art style.
From what I could decipher, while the first part is kinda ntr (forced prisoner stuff), the mc also has cheating sex with other women at some point, a big no no in netorare.

Oh damn that sucks D: That's literally my least favourite kind of "NTR"

What a strange choice of art style.
From what I could decipher, while the first part is kinda ntr (forced prisoner stuff), the mc also has cheating sex with other women at some point, a big no no in netorare.

Yeah, not sure how they link it but Part 1 is when you lose the heroine to your brother due to some royal rules around succession, and Part 2 seems to be more netorase since he goes on an adventure with some new heroines, at least one of which is a prostitute. I guess this will go the Netorare -> Netorase route

The school teacher NTR by Atelier Sakura from last month wasn't that bad. Well i wish it was a little longer like always... but it was above my expectation.

Did not like the Bull much but he did fit the immature horny teen that he was. I liked the wife thou she was cute and good art of her, I like that smug smile she have when having sex with the bull. always like when the heroine hits that point int the NTR sex and becomes more proactive and not a bystander. thou the writing did not live up to the art for those scenes.

I tried the demo for the next Sakura game. MC life is all good but starts haveing dreams of his wife not being satified with him and leaving him. falls asleep at his PC while looking at NTR stories and the wife comes in and see's. she gets scared she not being a good wife and study's up on NTR and says she will do it cause she dose not want the husband to be dissatisfied and leave her. husband of course is all "wait, what?" and is all no Im the one in the bad here, kind of stupid but the wife pretty cute when she's panicking about it. :D demo end when he about to decide if he will go thru with it or not.

After playing several Anim games , i came into conclusion that
Ayase Suzuka is my favorite anim ntr heroine and Ayase and Kazuto is my favorite anim's NTR couple . I find it ironic that anim best ntr character is coming not from their NTR titles, but the swinger one. Unfortunately thanks to the swinger game plot, their NTR part is very shor, but pretty memorable.
Their NTR story is very hot if you like teasing NTR plot. Kazuto , the protagonist must watch his GF first and second experience with Ichirou, his friend and he watching it with his own eyes. What make even worse , she come into conclusion that she think they need to hold to having sex until they're married, so when they do swinging , Kazuto only receive handjob and blowjob from his friend's GF.

Ayase won't stop being teasing bitchy GF. One day she calls her BF, Kazuto to allow her to become Ichirou's sex friend. Which mean she will having sex with Ichirou outside their "swinging" activity. Kazuto accept. Ayase then ask him to come to her house, and hide in her closet. Surprise! She invite Ichirou to have sex with him in front of Kazuto who hiding in the closet. What's make it even worse, she wearing sexy lingerie that Kazuto never seen before, and while this is his first time he is allowed to enter his GF's room , Ichirou implied that he already enter Ayase room several times! So what Kazuto only can do is masturbate while watching Ayase having sex with his friend.

But for Anim best NTR game. Boku Mama x TomoMama is still my favorite. That game is pretty straightforward. No bullshit wirh unnecessary too much netori guy. What's make even better. You can choose between vanilla ending, harem ending, or netorare ending.

Last edited:
Did not like the Bull much but he did fit the immature horny teen that he was. I liked the wife thou she was cute and good art of her, I like that smug smile she have when having sex with the bull. always like when the heroine hits that point int the NTR sex and becomes more proactive and not a bystander. thou the writing did not live up to the art for those scenes.

I tried the demo for the next Sakura game. MC life is all good but starts haveing dreams of his wife not being satified with him and leaving him. falls asleep at his PC while looking at NTR stories and the wife comes in and see's. she gets scared she not being a good wife and study's up on NTR and says she will do it cause she dose not want the husband to be dissatisfied and leave her. husband of course is all "wait, what?" and is all no Im the one in the bad here, kind of stupid but the wife pretty cute when she's panicking about it. :D demo end when he about to decide if he will go thru with it or not.
Yeah i like NTR progress from that game. Also the heroine isn't just bystander and gradually addicted with sex. Also that delusional ntr scene was pretty hot. It's shame that the ending is a bit rushed.

Dungeon and Bride NEW DEMO v.1.13 English translation by Xebit with contributions from ulmfuser3
[HIDE-THANKS]
English download:
https://workupload.com/file/wsvuNFxkBcn
More info:
https://ulmf.org/threads/13502/
https://f95zone.to/threads/39728/[/HIDE-THANKS]

MTLed changelog:
Code:
ver1.01
Fixed an error in character making.
Fix some other minor bugs.

ver1.02
FIX: Warehouse was not available.
Fixed an error when talking to Linus at night in the inn.
Fixed that it was not possible to re-enter a town before clearing the first dungeon.
Fixed an issue where skipping the prologue would not drop any bombs.
Fixed a bug where the attribute restrictions on partying were not removed.
Fixed two cracks on the 3rd floor of Kobold's fortress.
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

ver1.03
Fixed that the upper level limit was displayed as 15 when it was actually 20 (20 is correct).
Fixed the interval between the next appearance of a rival party to 20 days.
Fixed a problem where it was possible to take Schwartz back to town after meeting him at the Temple of Polaris.
  If you have already taken Schwartz back to Polaris, an error will occur when you stay at the hotel.
    If you have already brought Schwartz back to town, please return to the back of the Temple of Polaris and watch the event with Schwartz still there.
Fixed an error that occurred when entering and leaving the bar with a hired character.
The magic button on the right side of the screen was not working.
Fixed the prologue event in Landon Valley occurring even if the prologue was skipped.
Fixed a problem where a number of entry permits were being obtained.
Fixed that the initial CG of the heroine's status screen for human and female characters was pregnant.
Fixed a problem in which losing a duel to the end would be considered a victory.
Fixed an error when encountering Team Amazones with an acolyte already hired.
Fixed an error when encountering Team Amazones with an acolyte already hired.
(Originally, a character could only be hired at the waiting area after contracting with an enemy party by taking it from them or something.)
Fixed a bug that the restriction on attributes when forming a party had not yet been removed.
Fixed some other minor bugs.

ver1.04
 *This version has a fatal error.
 Please do not use data saved in this version!

ver1.05
Update to suppress the error "Memory for bitmap..." when demo64.exe is used.
  Please overwrite the included "savedata" folder with the folder of the same name on the main unit.
Fixed that the magic lock was not consumed when used.
Fixed an error when a teleportation trap is triggered after viewing another map in the auto-map.
Fixed a case where a charmed character would attack an ally even after being restored to normal.
Fixed that treasure chests were also restored when the map was restored using the time switch (it is correct that treasure chests are not restored).
Fixed a problem with the treasure chest in the Witch's Cave B6.
Fixed a problem in which the player could fight again immediately after a duel in the Wild Bull's hideout, depending on the number of days elapsed.
Added a trust bonus only for members who joined right after the start of the game.
  It makes it easier for innkeeper events to occur relatively quickly. (Only when a new game is started)
∙ Reduced the excitement level at which cuckolds begin to seduce women (it is now easier to seduce them).
Fixed a problem with the play time when starting a new game after returning to the title.
Fixed that the pregnancy level of the heroine waiting in the waiting area was not progressing after getting back from the wild bull.
  (When the date progresses, she can return to the party after her belly grows or she gives birth.
  In this game world, it takes 20 to 50 days from the discovery of pregnancy to the birth of the child, and 10 days from the birth of the child to the return to the party.

ver1.06
Fixed a problem in which events were occurring incorrectly only for newly created characters.
 (Events of Wild Bull and Linus do not occur, the number of times of H with the main character increases, etc.)
Fixed a problem with jumping over moveable rocks.
Added an explanation of how to use the key during the game.
Added some hints for the human trafficking investigation quest.
Fixed a case where using the time switch in the witch's cave B5 without a bomb made escape impossible.
Fixed a case in which unacquired items were displayed in the item museum.
The map specifications of the sewers B1 and the Count's mansion 1F have been partially changed. The specification for using the key to the mansion is no longer available.
Fixed a display error when using Raise Dead magic.
Fixed that there was no cut in the battle of Maternity Dress.

ver1.07
Fixed a mistake in the description "In the demo version, four magic stones appear" (actually, only one magic stone appears).
Some comments in the bar were corrected and added.
The name of the room that can be entered with the silver key in the sewers has been changed to "Armory" and a treasure chest has been added.
Fixed an error that occurred when loading saved data during the Wild Bull event and entering battle.
Fixed the Witch's Cave B5, B6, and B7. Avoided inescapable cases and installed a resident magic erasure floor.
Fixed an error and items disappearing when trying to remove weapons equipped in both hands while items are full
Fixed wrong function of Thunderburst's magic book.
Fixed a case in which a different image was set for the screenshot on the save screen.
Fixed that you can't enter the big cave during the prologue.
 (A place you can't originally go in the prologue. (If you have already entered the cave, please leave as soon as possible.)
Fixed an error when staying at an inn with Blazeman as a friend.
The fence in the Witch's Cave B5 has been changed to one without a frame.

ver1.08
Replaced the event of gnome's wild bull with another one and added CG.
Fixed a bug in the event battle at the goblin fortress that the second damage (disappearance) of equipment sometimes occurred by the trap of the bomb in the treasure chest after the battle.
Fixed a game stoppage when choosing to rest at home in the first event.
Fixed a problem with the image of the main character's legs when equipped with scaly armor and undergarments.
The Wraiths in the Great Cave B2 have been made a little weaker.
The first event for the members captured by the Wild Bull has been made easier to occur. Please go to the hideout after the day after being captured.
  The events after that should be based on the change in the picture on the status screen.
Fixed a case where the Wild Bull would come to return a heroine whose belly had not grown yet.
Fixed an error when someone is captured by Wild Bull and is challenged to a duel by another party.
Fixed an error when a man could equip a maternity dress.
Fixed an error when a guest who left a party continued to level up after leaving.
Fixed a case in which an out-of-action member would sometimes display an unintelligible line of dialogue.
Fixed a problem in which the fence on the 6th floor of Radmilla Tower would not open when the time switch was used.
Fixed a problem where the number of pregnancies was counted when the heroine gave birth. (The already increased number will not be restored. Sorry about that.)
Fixed an error when diving was not allowed.
Fixed that the sex symbol appears when Sandra, a hired character, Max, and Linus stay overnight.
Added warnings for places you can't go in the demo version.
Added the ability to buy power bracelets at the store.

ver1.09
Fixed a bug that the "H" event of Wild Bull sometimes occurred outside of the hideout.
Fixed that an error sometimes occurred when trying to fight with Wild Bull.
Added a file for engine settings in demo64.exe.
  If you want to set up the engine, copy and run the file "engine-setup64.bat".

ver1.10
Fixed an error that occurred during a duel when loading saved data in the middle of a wild bull's H event.
Fixed that the period of captivity of a captive heroine had no meaning.
Fixed that the description of magic and skills were not displayed.
Fixed a bug that caused names to appear when dropping unappraised items.
Fixed the prologue event occurring in the village of Seagull after skipping the prologue.
Fixed a problem in which the fence on the 6th floor of Radmilla Tower would not open when the time switch was used.

ver1.11
Fixed that the heroine could not be retrieved after the period of captivity was over.
Fixed a case in which the pregnancy status would not progress while being held captive by a wild bull.
Fixed the problem of being able to pick up an unlimited number of angel's feathers.
The initial ability values of each character and race have been adjusted.
(If a character already has a higher ability value, it can still be operated as it is, just without any further increase)
Fixed a problem in which frozen characters were not being displayed correctly when being attacked by enemies.
Fixed a problem that the frozen image remains when loading a frozen summoner.
Fixed the way the excitement level increases when the heroine is in the same room with the cuckold. It will be easier for cuckold events to occur.
Fix some other minor bugs.

ver1.12
Fixed that the event related to the wild bull of a human heroine was wrong (enbug in ver1.11).
Fixed that equipment is not destroyed when petrified or frozen for both enemies and allies.

ver1.13
The specification has been changed so that the hired character will be at the mercy of the cuckolds in the inn when they become friends with the cuckolds.
Added a system that warns the user if he/she tries to cancel when a high bonus point is awarded.
  The number of points that will be used as the basis for the warning can be set as an option.
Fixed a problem in the Witch's Cave B2 and B3 where the time switch would prevent the user from leaving the cave.
Fixed increase in likability of night conversations. Fixed the increase in likability when talking to the main character in the same room.
Fixed that the heroine who had been pregnant for too long in the past version could not come back forever.
Fixed a case where the park menu had two depths in the woods.

Damn almost of all of Avantegarde game in DLsite is 5 stars. Are they that good?

Yeah from what i have tried, but not all are ntr, although if the previous one is translated i will play it too sinc eit looks hot and i like the theme of dominating succubus xD

I like their art, but they totally suck at telling ntr stories.
So I wouldn't expect anything great ntr wise, maybe a good hentai rpg though, unless they finally cracked the code of what makes a good ntr.

I have heard good things about NTR Quartet through, as or the others they are at least good faps xD, i do remember their game with the Elf was good from a mistery POV of the MC.

Animal Girls never betray is the one i have hear more criticism about but can't remember what it was about (the criticism that is), anyway i would still reccomend giving their games a try since they have good translations.

PS:and again the game i am more interested about is ironically their latest game released wich ISN'T ntr lol

After playing several Anim games , i came into conclusion that
Ayase Suzuka is my favorite anim ntr heroine and Ayase and Kazuto is my favorite anim's NTR couple . I find it ironic that anim best ntr character is coming not from their NTR titles, but the swinger one. Unfortunately thanks to the swinger game plot, their NTR part is very shor, but pretty memorable.

Hitozuma Koukan Nikki is my favorite Anim game, but Taninbou is definitely my 2nd. Haven't played Boku Mama yet but I'll prioritize it one day. The Taninbou route being so short is such a shame, I hope their upcoming Swapping game can deliver the best of Hitozuma + Taninbou.

My favorite characters would be something like:
1. Sanae [Orcsoft] [Aisai Nikki]
2. Aika [NT:Ripper] [Rikai Aru Okusan]
3. Yukari [Waffle] [Koukan no Toriko-tachi...]
4. Suzuka [Anim] [Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou]
5. Marina [Atelier] [Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina]

All of them share either being netorase games or having at least 1 such route, and being proactive (e.g. Suzuka is Taninbou's eroge engine regardless of route). Their personalities really pop out.

I find it much harder to rate heroines in pure NTR stories since they all feel like walking cookie cutter plot devices. Do I like the character itself, or the story? Hard to say. For example, Gatenkei's Misaki feels too passive despite being gorgeous and having really hot ero scenes, while the opposite spectrum generally feels like cartoon villains. And this is possibly a double-standard.

Characters like Ayaka from Kenka Saikyou Tsuma or certain RPGMaker heroines would probably be among the top where they are able to obtain a good balance, but I'd have to think hard about it. (And it's not like the amount of games I've played is that large.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!