Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Lilim's actually making a Blue game - Memory Blue!

https://s-digi.jp/lilim/02_soft/02_darkness/10_mb/index.html

As for the story - the gist is that the MC and the heroine met and married at work, but the MC noticed that his wife starts to acting strange ever since she comes back from a school reunion. He starts to suspect that she might have met up with an ex while she was there, and the story continues.

In terms of characters it looks like there's 2 ex-BFs introduced (that the heroine had sex with in the past) , 3 other men who are looking to bang the heroine, +1 alternate heroine for the MC.

Looks like a full-price traditional NTR game! Wow, it's been ages

Talk about a nice surprise, thanks for the heads up because I had no idea. I always enjoy Lilim's NTR games, Darkness or otherwise, so I'm looking forward to this!

Too many male heroes(((So the game will be super short

Not really? Pretty normal for their games, they're also one of the few to voice the male antagonists which is something I've always appreciated as well.

can you share download link?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, nope, i don't have it i just pointed it out to see if anyone who can shares it, i would if i could for the english alone sadly i can't sub. Well i hope someone does share it eventually, game looks amazing and my only real worry was the language barrier because of how complicated it looked.

Are there any sound (asmr?) NTR products but with English subtitles?

5 Days of Succubus Edging ~A Pitiful Fate Awaits Losers~, but odds are you've probably already played that one.

In the 1% chance you haven't, it has its charms despite being a bit buggy. I'm not into ASMR so I only found it decent, but those who do and/or are willing to actually edge in real-time as the game suggests, would enjoy it more.

If you played the original there's a side character (Satomi) who basically get NTRed by the teacher during the high school phase of the game although you don't see a ton of details. The side story goes in the details of what happened and judging from the CGs it looks like both Satomi and her mom both get NTRed

If you played the original there's a side character (Satomi) who basically get NTRed by the teacher during the high school phase of the game although you don't see a ton of details. The side story goes in the details of what happened and judging from the CGs it looks like both Satomi and her mom both get NTRed

I just hope is by the teacher alone, i saw the srpites for the ikemen that appeared in the prologue and frankly i hope he doesn't get scenes or pull soemthing like the childhood friend at the end of the first game xD

just finished my first run of Spiral Legend V. I liked it very strong mystery NTR, choose not to see Heroine views and to have any rooms I'm not in be darken so I could not see what was going in in them. use not cheats to get the feel of growing close with the party and so it was mostly story for 20 hours till the signs of NTR started to show up.

I tend to like this kind of NTR more while their the 3 types A,B,C anouther distinction I've seen is stealing another lover and breaking another lover. you all seen it the breaking where they just become sluts that love not the man but just the pleasure, all Lust no passion. enjoyable but never a strong NTR feel for me. I more for where their love is taken and given to another. Spiral Legend V is more that thou I;ve only done Ridly NTR route. other girl while looks like she fell for another their many hints that drugs where used. I see soon enough.

Ridly NTR spoiler end
the ending hit hard the main character on the night before the final battle finds that the girl he likes is sleeping with the other guy trying to get pregnant. wish their was a confrontation scene later but none happen. since his plans to return home with Ridly are now gone I guess he gave up hope and used his curse (he has a curse eating away his soul) to finish the last boss but it makes him like a vegetable never moving or talking for the rest of his life. Ridly visits him in the hospital waiting for him to get better but is starting a happy life with the other guy. whats worse is the main character a vegetable for eternity even when he dies his soul just as damages. pretty much a lifeless being for all eternity now cause of NTR, Dame.

Hey it's pretty good. I love it

To quote a book: you are going to make me pull it out of you right? (ok alright quote may not be exact, i think it mentioned teeths somewhere but that sounds a little too macabre without context)

Anyway what is the twist? PM me it if you don't want to post it here pls, i have some suspicions but is more than 1 xD

To quote a book: you are going to make me pull it out of you right? (ok alright quote may not be exact, i think it mentioned teeths somewhere but that sounds a little too macabre without context)

Anyway what is the twist? PM me it if you don't want to post it here pls, i have some suspicions but is more than 1 xD

Satomi ( the blonde girl ) NTRed by his own mother. Her mother stole her boyfriend. She never thought her beloved and gentle mother do things like that on her XDDDD.

I never thought this kinda twist happen man. This is why I love Milf type XDDDD

Satomi ( the blonde girl ) NTRed by his own mother. Her mother stole her boyfriend. She never thought her beloved and gentle mother do things like that on her XDDDD.

I never thought this kinda twist happen man. This is why I love Milf type XDDDD

Quick question but does it show what happens to them after highschool time? Also is that why she (Satomi) appeared so broken at the end of the prologue of the first game?

PS: the first question means if it shows what they were doing or their situation during the first game main part, i found it curious she was practically never mentioned, although i wondered if perphaps she caused the teacher to be fired or something.

PSS: the boyfriend isn't the ikemen right? what role does he have (if that is the ikemen from the first game, i just saw a sprite that looked like him)

Quick question but does it show what happens to them after highschool time? Also is that why she (Satomi) appeared so broken at the end of the prologue of the first game?

PS: the first question means if it shows what they were doing or their situation during the first game main part, i found it curious she was practically never mentioned, although i wondered if perphaps she caused the teacher to be fired or something.

PSS: the boyfriend isn't the ikemen right? what role does he have (if that is the ikemen from the first game, i just saw a sprite that looked like him)

Satomi appear to broken because she betrayed her best friend ( heroine from previous game ) by telling that her friend have a relationship with kenji. All of this is to stop the teacher from keep harassing her mother. the boyfriend then save her from being a sex slave by bald teacher .

The school teacher NTR by Atelier Sakura from last month wasn't that bad. Well i wish it was a little longer like always... but it was above my expectation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]