Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

After 10 months, 41 chapters and 115k words, I've posted the last chapter of Netorase Sword Princess, born here in this very thread!

(http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ssion-thread-44653/index2368.html#post5962471)

It was a very unique experience. As I've never written before, I was amazed at the amount of feedback and comments I received, not to mention the huge amount of views a web novel with no advertising outside of people linking it on ero forums managed to receive. Thanks for reading and recommending!

I hope to be able to continue and write a second part, but I am extremely weary about beginning a long arc and not finishing it. I definitely do not have the time to write for another 10 months at the pace I've been setting. Hopefully I'll be able to find the time in the future.

If you'd like to read the web novel, there's now no better time.

https://netoraseswordprincess.wordpress.com/

Reactions: Bashere
Long waiting time, now the second part of [STUDIO HUAN (Naburokku)] Udo which full name is STUDIO HUAN (Naburokku)] Udo "Sachie mo Nankai mo Rape Suru to Kimochi Yoku Narunda"/ ウド「サチエも何回もレイプすると気持ちよくなるんだ。」was released. Check it quickly https://e-hentai.org/g/2345713/9c7c3943a2/ .

This doujin is one of the most favourite NTR doujin in 2022. I have been waiting the second part for long time and don't expected it had been released on 07 October.

After 10 months, 41 chapters and 115k words, I've posted the last chapter of Netorase Sword Princess, born here in this very thread!

(http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ssion-thread-44653/index2368.html#post5962471)

It was a very unique experience. As I've never written before, I was amazed at the amount of feedback and comments I received, not to mention the huge amount of views a web novel with no advertising outside of people linking it on ero forums managed to receive. Thanks for reading and recommending!

I hope to be able to continue and write a second part, but I am extremely weary about beginning a long arc and not finishing it. I definitely do not have the time to write for another 10 months at the pace I've been setting. Hopefully I'll be able to find the time in the future.

If you'd like to read the web novel, there's now no better time.

https://netoraseswordprincess.wordpress.com/

Congrats, and you can always just write a short piece unrelated to this just to stay sharp, or write without publishing to have some chapters ready.

Anyway i love the story and how you wrote it (and this coming from someone who doesn't like netorase or proper cuckold taht is saying something) so will be happy to read anything you come up next any time!!!

I just found another (possibly) good ntr game https://f95zone.to/threads/star-knightess-aura-v0-23-0a-aura-dev.76764/ (plus corruption wich is extar nice), anyone has tried it to give me some opinions?

I tried an earlier build about 4-5 months ago - more of an corruption game than NTR at the moment, although in theory there should be NTR coming sooner or later. The corruption is very slow but done very well - I would put it more into the 'moral degradation' category games if I had to pick. Definitely a game to keep an eye out on

Actually, if we’re talking expectations then メルフィアス 蒼紅のヴァージェ had another trial the other day. Not much to speak of in terms of netorare so far, and any real release seems far away yet, but this could be one of the most impressive RPGmaker games released in terms of what the guy is doing with the assets. The maps look great and it has actual cutscenes and everything; it’s crazy to realize that this is Dorgel, who also created the largely generic Sphilia's Familiar (I did appreciate the final battle betrayal however). Seriously, it's shaping up to be one of the nicest looking RPGmaker netorare games I’ve seen (whether it's ultimately fulfilling erotically may yet be another matter).

It's just an unashamed rip-off of NTR Legend, which was actually just netori anyway.

I must protest, yes its is a ripoff, but in quite a few ways is a better rip off already xD, for starters this one has scenes and dialogues not just training sprites.

Can someone translate Enzin works already XDDDDDDDD. This circle has the most unique and creative story in mind control + cheating genre.

I remember in this first chapter of Hypnosis cheating Research Club, I already amazed on how they introduce concept of hugging random boy (MC) as a cheating catalyst for each of the girls. And of course each of girls have their own boyfriend.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ246019.html

hellven_0110.gif

Bit underwhelmed about the new anim game but I'll give it a try first.

Seems like even if it is softer swapping, they probably won't get their own partner pregnant given the story revolves around attempted pregnancy. That scene should still be good unless they really blow it. The character descriptions also suggest that their current partners sexual compatibility is very low, and the main character's wife doesn't react to sex at all. Since it has the usual husband/wife perspective still, the wife's inner monologue can still be spicy even if the ending isn't hard NTR. I don't think those character descriptions are vanilla enough for this to still not feel like NTR even if it doesn't have a cheating end (I would still prefer cheating). There should still be a build up of the main characters wife getting more confident with enjoying herself while doing it going by pretty much all other Anim NTR games too.

Still a shame though. A bunch of big studio's haven't done releases post-2020 and I think I'd be bothered less if this was one of many.

I still stand by the last two Anim games being pretty good, at least for me. A good looking guy deceiving a woman into cheating is one of my favourite scenarios that under the right circumstances can be believable unlike most blackmail plots. Definitely heard real stories of partners cheating to get revenge after finding out their own partner was cheating. NTR can make that so much spicier by having the whole thing being a set-up from the start. And then there was the neighbour one, which I would have preferred him to have not been obese, still had some really hot over-the-wall scenario's play out. Having the wife go from wanting to complain about the loud noise next door to participating and absolutely loving it was the Type B NTR development I wanted to see.

Bit underwhelmed about the new anim game but I'll give it a try first.

Seems like even if it is softer swapping, they probably won't get their own partner pregnant given the story revolves around attempted pregnancy. That scene should still be good unless they really blow it. The character descriptions also suggest that their current partners sexual compatibility is very low, and the main character's wife doesn't react to sex at all. Since it has the usual husband/wife perspective still, the wife's inner monologue can still be spicy even if the ending isn't hard NTR. I don't think those character descriptions are vanilla enough for this to still not feel like NTR even if it doesn't have a cheating end (I would still prefer cheating). There should still be a build up of the main characters wife getting more confident with enjoying herself while doing it going by pretty much all other Anim NTR games too.

Still a shame though. A bunch of big studio's haven't done releases post-2020 and I think I'd be bothered less if this was one of many.

I still stand by the last two Anim games being pretty good, at least for me. A good looking guy deceiving a woman into cheating is one of my favourite scenarios that under the right circumstances can be believable unlike most blackmail plots. Definitely heard real stories of partners cheating to get revenge after finding out their own partner was cheating. NTR can make that so much spicier by having the whole thing being a set-up from the start. And then there was the neighbour one, which I would have preferred him to have not been obese, still had some really hot over-the-wall scenario's play out. Having the wife go from wanting to complain about the loud noise next door to participating and absolutely loving it was the Type B NTR development I wanted to see.

I agree the past two games from Anim were decently good. The Art definitely carried it. And as for Japanese VN Netorare, I think it’s on a decline or basically dead imo. Lot of the studio making those vn Netorare either left the industry or stopped and there doesn’t seem to be a new studio stepping in to fill the void. In contrast, NTRPGS is skyrocketing every day .

It's a netori H-manga that involves a lesbian couples and the male protagonist, if I recall correctly, is a yankee and he witness a yuri couples, who are flirting with each other in the classroom.

manga:
[Shiwasu no Okina] Nosewasure (has uncensored OVA)
[Nagare Ippon] Doubles
[Nagare Ippon] Yuri Kan (Kanyou Shoujo)

[Nagare Ippon] Offside Girl (similar, but reverse)

Reactions: Vangread
Lilim's actually making a Blue game - Memory Blue!

https://s-digi.jp/lilim/02_soft/02_darkness/10_mb/index.html

As for the story - the gist is that the MC and the heroine met and married at work, but the MC noticed that his wife starts to acting strange ever since she comes back from a school reunion. He starts to suspect that she might have met up with an ex while she was there, and the story continues.

In terms of characters it looks like there's 2 ex-BFs introduced (that the heroine had sex with in the past) , 3 other men who are looking to bang the heroine, +1 alternate heroine for the MC.

Looks like a full-price traditional NTR game! Wow, it's been ages

Last edited:
Lilim's actually making a Blue game - Memory Blue!

https://s-digi.jp/lilim/02_soft/02_darkness/10_mb/index.html

As for the story - the gist is that the MC and the heroine met and married at work, but the MC noticed that his wife starts to acting strange ever since she comes back from a school reunion. He starts to suspect that she might have met up with an ex while she was there, and the story continues.

In terms of characters it looks like there's 2 ex-BFs introduced (that the heroine had sex with in the past) , 3 other men who are looking to bang the heroine, +1 alternate heroine for the MC.

Looks like a full-price traditional NTR game! Wow, it's been ages

Wtf this come outta nowhere lol. Full priced game, holy shit.

Char Sen'you Maru
is the charge of scenario. Now this is a mixed feeling XDDDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]