Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

As we can see MC's wife face, she feels uncomfortable about the swapping thing which is a good thing.]

I suspect the point of this statement, but she just might be shy.
It's about time to stop pretending that Anim is even interested in NTR at this point. We'll spend the next months finding little details and "Ohh shiet itz looks like cheating", and in the end, this game will be, as it was meant to be.
Lovey-dovey, pure as virgin heart, leaving salty (tears of ntr fans) taste in mouth.

@Bar

They did care about NTR last year in Rintsuma but they screw up big time by added fat heroine as a sub character route. Japanese fan had literally nightmare about that

Even if the upcoming game will probably not feature NTR at all, I'm rather they have swapping as their fetish. Remember they used to make these mind control stuff back in 2013 - 2014.

26075.jpg
20222.jpg

They're closely become like Lune in that aspect. Thank god they chose to not go into that route.

Last edited:
Against my better judgement i am somehow excited about the new AS game, lets hope is at least 6/10 xD

can anyone please give me save files for Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou . i unlocked all 3 endings and still some scenes in reply menu missing. been searching for the save files for days but still cant find them :(

It's been posted on this thread a few times on how to edit you save file to unlock all cg for all Rascou games.
Here it is again

edit the 'config' and 'photo' files in the 'savedata' folder to unlock everything.
For scenes, open 'config' file with notepad++ or simple notepad. You'll see string of sp01010, sp01020, sp01030 and so on. Replace the last 0 in all of them with 1 so you end up with sp01011, sp01021, sp01031 instead.

For photos, open 'photo' file with notepad and replace all the 'n' letter with 'g' letter except for the very fist 'n' letter so you end up with one n at the top and all g after that.

Fuck! Replaying Boku Gatenkei after loooong time is funny experience. I already forget some minor details, including SHiobary creepyness. He is really a weird and creepy dude Thanks to translations, now i realize how fucked up and creepy Fin 1 route story was.

So last game i played made me think a few things, what would you like to see more in ntr games or doujins in a fantasy or even medieval setting.

For example i want to see more usage of magic in general in ntr fantasy settings, things like using confuse magic so the MC fails to notice things or forgets then, or even a sleep spell done by the heroine (i saw this once https://exhentai.org/g/1374857/846b282b73/ page 154), fun with portals xD, etc

There are more things but lets begin with these one, btw if you know of any ntr witht he above things even if just 1 scene share away!

Would anyone be willing to share the latest versions of either of the two new Western NTRs - Turning the Page (from Azienda) or Henteria Chronicles Ch 3?

So last game i played made me think a few things, what would you like to see more in ntr games or doujins in a fantasy or even medieval setting.

For example i want to see more usage of magic in general in ntr fantasy settings, things like using confuse magic so the MC fails to notice things or forgets then, or even a sleep spell done by the heroine (i saw this once https://exhentai.org/g/1374857/846b282b73/ page 154), fun with portals xD, etc

There are more things but lets begin with these one, btw if you know of any ntr witht he above things even if just 1 scene share away!

I tried writing a story set in such where magic took a big part but I lost control of the main heroine and she turned it into more of a Netorase kind of story if even that. how it starts is more RPG NTR where the goddess gives a class that can be leveled up starting at 16 years of age. the main character get a generic one of fighter the main heroine gets a new class called sex worker. main character is a year older and leaves the village at 18 promising to meet in the main city a year later when she turns 18, she has not told him her class yet and of course not leveled it. that how it starts. like a rpg leveling a class like sex worker will unlock spells that can be used. low level one that unlocks would be charm.

I just really suck at writing thou ;_;

I tried writing a story set in such where magic took a big part but I lost control of the main heroine and she turned it into more of a Netorase kind of story if even that. how it starts is more RPG NTR where the goddess gives a class that can be leveled up starting at 16 years of age. the main character get a generic one of fighter the main heroine gets a new class called sex worker. main character is a year older and leaves the village at 18 promising to meet in the main city a year later when she turns 18, she has not told him her class yet and of course not leveled it. that how it starts. like a rpg leveling a class like sex worker will unlock spells that can be used. low level one that unlocks would be charm.

I just really suck at writing thou ;_;

It is an interesting idea and i would love for you to share it, hell maybe someone will read it and make a game with it!

Mmmm you could also exchange sex worker for something elss explicit like Temptress too, if it helps to keep the male MC oblivious xD

Since this place is one of the biggest community that I've known, I would like to ask your helps because I've been running out of FAP materials. So some recommendations would be appreciated.

My fetish involves around NTR (captain obvious, lol) and there is certain NTR type that I encountered in the past but already lost track due to time. It's a netori H-manga that involves a lesbian couples and the male protagonist, if I recall correctly, is a yankee and he witness a yuri couples, who are flirting with each other in the classroom. Then he blackmail them and win over them with the power of mighty dingdong. At the end, the yuri couple is kinda half-mindbreak and still love each other (so obvious). The blackmail one is classic, but to me the setting is quite unique. If anyone remember this, please tell me and thanks in advanced. Also, if there are more, please guide me to acquire more materials. I'll be grateful.

Outside of NTR, there is also a fetish that barely has any material that I would like to inquire your knowledge in hentai world. And that is: Common sense reverse
https://exhentai.org/g/2277679/a307bde01f/ (non-mind control) or https://exhentai.org/g/2340359/b30ba4c7f4/ (mind control)
I've got this fetish from Amahara-sensei - The author of Ishuzoku Reviewers . He used to be an artist that drew series named Teisou Gyakuten (World of Reversed Gender Roles H-version). The art may not suit you guys taste cuz it's quite old and rough.

vndb doesn't have "common sense reverse" tag so I have no clue how to find the VNs with this tag.

Moreover, I love the feeling of being a self-insert male protagonist that teaches an innocent girl(s) without sex education about the glorious activity of human - breeding.

VN, (H)-manga or (H)-anime, translated or non-translated, I can stuff them all cuz I'm not picky.

Just please... don't throw at me stuff involves a nightmarish tag like "guro" or shitty tag like "scat"...

Since this place is one of the biggest community that I've known, I would like to ask your helps because I've been running out of FAP materials. So some recommendations would be appreciated.

My fetish involves around NTR (captain obvious, lol) and there is certain NTR type that I encountered in the past but already lost track due to time. It's a netori H-manga that involves a lesbian couples and the male protagonist, if I recall correctly, is a yankee and he witness a yuri couples, who are flirting with each other in the classroom. Then he blackmail them and win over them with the power of mighty dingdong. At the end, the yuri couple is kinda half-mindbreak and still love each other (so obvious). The blackmail one is classic, but to me the setting is quite unique. If anyone remember this, please tell me and thanks in advanced. Also, if there are more, please guide me to acquire more materials. I'll be grateful.

Outside of NTR, there is also a fetish that barely has any material that I would like to inquire your knowledge in hentai world. And that is: Common sense reverse
https://exhentai.org/g/2277679/a307bde01f/ (non-mind control) or https://exhentai.org/g/2340359/b30ba4c7f4/ (mind control)
I've got this fetish from Amahara-sensei - The author of Ishuzoku Reviewers . He used to be an artist that drew series named Teisou Gyakuten (World of Reversed Gender Roles H-version). The art may not suit you guys taste cuz it's quite old and rough.

vndb doesn't have "common sense reverse" tag so I have no clue how to find the VNs with this tag.

Moreover, I love the feeling of being a self-insert male protagonist that teaches an innocent girl(s) without sex education about the glorious activity of human - breeding.

VN, (H)-manga or (H)-anime, translated or non-translated, I can stuff them all cuz I'm not picky.

Just please... don't throw at me stuff involves a nightmarish tag like "guro" or shitty tag like "scat"...

No idea about the second thing but the yuri couple netorare, the one you mention had a gangbang? I think i remember 1 like that that got an anime OVA but it had gangbang i think.

Anyone resd NT00 cg? I can't wait for the next one. Seems like NT00 trying to move on from Jin as Netori guy to MC's senpai.

Bold move if you ask me, because next time he will draws NTR with both Yumi and Sena, and senpai is the one who steal both of their virginity. I'm curious how he will end this series hahaha.

It is an interesting idea and i would love for you to share it, hell maybe someone will read it and make a game with it!

Mmmm you could also exchange sex worker for something elss explicit like Temptress too, if it helps to keep the male MC oblivious xD

maybe she can lie and say it's temptress but it's not a battle class in that fighting dose not level it up but having sex dose so it's more like a crafting class but dose give ability's that can be used in battle. been rethinking the first part of the story and made it more NTR. It's all at conceptual stage thou where lot my ideas never move away from. :ninja:

maybe she can lie and say it's temptress but it's not a battle class in that fighting dose not level it up but having sex dose so it's more like a crafting class but dose give ability's that can be used in battle. been rethinking the first part of the story and made it more NTR. It's all at conceptual stage thou where lot my ideas never move away from. :ninja:

Sounds good, maybe good sex or doing lewd stuff levels it and the MC is convinced he is the sole source of experience for her, hell any change of behaviour or many suspicious actions could be explained by her as experimenting, or researching stuff to try with "him" "later".

If you want you can PM me details or what you have and we could brainstorm, who knows maybe that will be the stimilus you need to write it. Even if not i find that kind of discussion entertaining.

Yuuhoku's new CG set finally landed.
Code:
https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_244319/
In a village ruled by strong female swordsmen, there was a ritual to become a full-fledged warrior.

They were given swords and forced to go on an orc-slaying journey.

At first, he is not very strong, but a skilled female swordsman accompanies him, and by teaching him how to use both candy and whips, the inexperienced man grows into a warrior capable of defeating the orcs.

The 'candy' is mainly sexual intercourse by the female swordsman....

This year, the protagonist is to take part in the ritual. It is a grueling journey, but the person in charge of the ritual is a female swordsman whom he has been in love with for a long time.

He thought he had a one-sided love for her for a long time, but he made a promise to her when he was a child....
She remembers it.

The main character is more motivated than ever, but this year there is an irregularity: one female swordsman has two men attached to her....

The village head instructs the two men to compete for the female swordsman in order to encourage her growth. ......

The protagonist is determined not to let her go, but his distorted sexuality from a past experience of cuckoldry gets in the way....
Shota NTR's not really my thing, I'll pass on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!