このままではダメだと、夫婦のセックスについて調べることに。
そこで『セックスセミナー』なるものへと行き着く。
妻を説得しセックスセミナーへ。
初めこそ否定的だった妻だが、講師の説明に納得していく。
やがてセミナーで出会った『苑田夫婦』とグループセッションを行うことに。
性の悩みなどを打ち上げる中、夫婦共々仲良くなっていき、セミナー外でも交流を持つようになる。

ある日、受講者同士で実践交流をすることに。
それをきっかけにスワッピングへの道を進んでいく…。

Damn 3 months from now. This is earlier than Heiantai game lol . The other wife looks very pretty but sadly I kinda know what the type of her character will be

http://hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc076/index.html

website is up

The other wife is fucking gorgeous . Out of all the other heroine in Anim's swapping series, I think Shiho (other's wife) is the best yet they done. Risa ( Mc's wfe ) also looks great
img_risa_1.png
img_shiho_1.png

Last edited:
@ mike911026 . They obviously can do happy swapping route and also NTR route . Just like Boku Mama game.

Fuck, the official website clarifies that the game will have

- No NTR
- No bad endings
- Happy Swapping only

I’m not sure why I saw some ppl surprised the upcoming AnimTeam work won’t have NTR. It was obvious from the start. After all, NTR works have distinct covers and this cover gave no hints on showing any NTR sign. Look at all of the past AnimTeam NTR works, the cover will basically tell it all. It’s time to accept the drought of Japanese NTR VNs:(

- No NTR
- No bad endings
- Happy Swapping only

Yep from what i saw in story section, only swapping, as for bad ending, maybe just bad ending like usual perhaps (reject swapping, normal life or divorce ending because unsuccessful impregnation), as for NTR maybe they add small portion. Don't know where to put maybe like that girlfriend swapping

I'll switch my attention to Eroit new one, looks hot for me (hoping like Kaa-san no Otoko)

I’m not sure why I saw some ppl surprised the upcoming AnimTeam work won’t have NTR. It was obvious from the start. After all, NTR works have distinct covers and this cover gave no hints on showing any NTR sign. Look at all of the past AnimTeam NTR works, the cover will basically tell it all. It’s time to accept the drought of Japanese NTR VNs:(

Maybe it will be like previous the Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou . Even if it was a vanilla swapping, there was still sense of immorality happen in the story. It's not like the MC watched Suzuka fucked with Rintarou with a joyful feeling.

Then what the point for AnimTeam participating in developement? What the point doing flowchart? no no no... just with vanilla optition for all the rest?! WTF!?

No, I don't belive that, there must be NTR rout or at leat netorase. Couse without that there would be no point in releasing this game under AnimTeam banner? So let's wait

Last edited:
Then what the point for AnimTeam participating in development? What the point doing flowchart? no no no... just with vanilla option for all the rest.

you got a point about that, but i guess we have to wait until the PV is released, usually showing some teaser for the game. but i guess it's same concept with Girlfriend Swapping game before though don't know how this both male char development on this game.

Maybe it will be like previous the Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou . Even if it was a vanilla swapping, there was still sense of immorality happen in the story. It's not like the MC watched Suzuka fucked with Rintarou with a joyful feeling.
Probably but those work’s NTR is almost nonexistent to me. It’s too weak to feel anything.

https://ec.toranoana.jp/tora_r/ec/item/210006642939/

This is one of the preview CG link that @Yadoumi posted earlier. As we can see MC's wife face, she feels uncomfortable about the swapping thing which is a good thing.

210006642939-3p.jpg
210006642939-5p.jpg

Always elite artwork and character designs. According to the one of the premises. and translated by DeepL, there won't be any cuckholding so it will be legit netorare and not netori??? I hope so.

This work is based on the exchange of a couple without cuckoldry, with the
with the ultimate goal of getting each other and the couple pregnant.
The play experience is a good aftertaste!

I think it's better to abandon expectation for this one especially when the main site says there would be no ntr. That way, if there is ntr then we can be pleasantly surprised but if there is none then we spare ourself the disappointment and soured mood.

Also, I don't know about others but it helps me when I feel there is a drought of my preferred ntr works (NTR type B) to just broaden my taste into similar fields like type A, C, netorase, netori, corruption, oldman+young girl, etc. Of course at first I didn't feel much stimulation from them and they don't scratch the itch fully as my main fetish does but as time went I stated developing taste for these ones as well. I use to look down on netorase and a few other tags but now I'm glad I gave them another chance.

Last edited:

- No NTR
- No bad endings
- Happy Swapping only
On the one hand it's kind of disappointing to ntr fans, but on another such games are quite rare, aren't they? Just wholesome swapping without cuckolding, or betrayal. With everyone being decent human beings and not trying to fuck up each other. With guys being real bros and their wives loyal and kind. I can't even think of any swapping game with such a premise, so perhaps it's going to be better than we expect and will scratch a different itch.

On the other hand, guys, do you remember this?
kk_top.jpg

And this is ANIM from 2008 (http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc2/pcl004/kohkan.html). If new ANIM's work would be something close to this I would be happy with that. So let's wait and see could they manage to amuse us ^)
There was H-scene where MC was hiding under the bed... and what a H-scene this is... and I can't remember something like that anywhere else.
Would be apreciated if some1 points me a game/manga/avg or something with scene like this... or helps to remember

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
tel2966 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you reupload RJ366434 wav part3 to Mexashare ?
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.