Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Reminder. You need a freakin walkthrough to play Boku Gatenkei hahaha

But playing without 1 the first time is also fun, see what you get and all that xD, although i think you can only unlock further chapters after certain endings or choices right?

But playing without 1 the first time is also fun, see what you get and all that xD, although i think you can only unlock further chapters after certain endings or choices right?

What i mean was this game has game over option that need you replay from the beginning. That's why it hyas delete save option haha.

I remember having to wait close to a week in order to access sadpanda. It was so many years ago, I barely recall what I did. I think I rated some galleries, posted a couple comments and tried their weird hentaiverse game since I heard that it helped, but maybe those were just silly rumors ^^
It worked :) I guess you have to wait a week to access it after creating an account

Reading the Japanese comments on Anim.teamMM's next game is golden. They understandably have only one wish.

"サブヒロインがデブじゃなければその時点で前作は超えられるよ"
"If the sub-heroine isn't fat, then this game is already better than the last."

"もうデブは出さないでくれよな"
"Please just don't let a fatty appear!"

"そこでサブヒロインにおデブちゃんが出ていたらヤバイな
うっ!前作のトラウマが・・・"
"If fat-chan appears here as a sub-heroine it'll be awful. Uuu! The trauma from last game ..."

"もうデブとか脱線しないでほしい
2人の妻を深堀りしてくれれば文句無い、期待してる"
"I don't want anymore fatties or subroutes. It'll be perfect if we could only explore the two wives."

Reading the Japanese comments on Anim.teamMM's next game is golden. They understandably have only one wish.

"サブヒロインがデブじゃなければその時点で前作は超えられるよ"
"If the sub-heroine isn't fat, then this game is already better than the last."

"もうデブは出さないでくれよな"
"Please just don't let a fatty appear!"

"そこでサブヒロインにおデブちゃんが出ていたらヤバイな
うっ!前作のトラウマが・・・"
"If fat-chan appears here as a sub-heroine it'll be awful. Uuu! The trauma from last game ..."

"もうデブとか脱線しないでほしい
2人の妻を深堀りしてくれれば文句無い、期待してる"
"I don't want anymore fatties or subroutes. It'll be perfect if we could only explore the two wives."

LMAOO I saw those same comments it’s crazy that sub fat heroine must have scarred them :D They definitely could have used another heroine no question

http://www.waffle1999.com/game/100kanin/

Waffle next game. VNDB already tagged Netorare on this game.

FdO1EdoaUAA3bBm

Gonna wait a bit for a decent translation, tried it out with tool and this one is the second game since scars of summer that makes me want to play through for some of the story.

Damn, was gonna use mtool with sugoi translator but now I'm thinking of waiting myself. Does it seem to have build up or something that makes it worth the wait?

FYI, I looked through the f95 profile of the guy translating Boku Gatenkei and it's probably just an edited MTL. Although, it seems like he's trying his best to check on contexts, etc. Just a heads up for people who might be thinking he actually knows Japanese though.

Edit: The last translation he posted was a month ago and it was and edited MTL.

I would like to write that I am excited for new Anim game, but being honest with myself - I couldn't care less.
Back in the days I would count every single day since new update or release date.
Recent releases just destroyed the image of "NTR-delivering"-company and changed it into "jack of all trades master of none"-company. Times of treating every new release as a holy grail and being sure about it's quality, are gone.
Now, I'm just sure that some nice CG's will pop up 12/23 on Hitomi and nothing more. I'm hardly even interested at this point.
I think I would be more hyped if they'd go full vanilla in their last games instead of treating NTR as a minor trait and executing it poorly.
Taking main dish aside, I can't even expect single animated pregnant scene from them. Ok, sorry, Homestay 2 had one, but... :(
(Still dreaming about another animated pregnant scene like this in Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma wa)
Sadly, there is just nothing for me and funny, they started lacking quality, just when I finished HS, became financially dependable and was ready to support my (at that time) favorite VN company.
Instead of few games I bought only Tsuma no Biniku and don't feel need to support them anymore.

Last edited:
I would like to write that I am excited for new Anim game, but being honest with myself - I couldn't care less.
Back in the days I would count every single day since new CG/character/plot update or release date.
Recent releases just destroyed the image of "NTR-delivering"-company and changing it into "jack of all trades master of none"-company. Times of treating every new release as a holy grail and being sure about it's quality, are gone.
Now, I'm just sure about some nice CG's that will pop up 12/23 on Hitomi and nothing more. I'm hardly even interested at this point.
I think I would be more hyped if they'd go full vanilla in their last games instead of treating NTR as a minor trait and executing it poorly.

I agree 100%!! I said this before but the landscape of VN NTR shifted. In the past, 2000-2018 Japanese VNs reigned supreme for NTR and it wasn’t the cookie cutter shit it is now. In contrast, Japanese Doujins, Mangas, and NTRRPGs (Although a lot of have artificial NTR) have skyrocketed in amounts popularity and works being produced while visual novels have been a steady decline in terms of work produced and the quality of it. A perfect example is Alicesoft latest work NTR and Vanilla (Netori in disguise) edition. They should have just released a vanilla version cuz the NTR was disgraceful. Instead of focusing on certain aspects of NTR in-depth, they do a very vague job nowadays where you can’t even feel impact. It feels like they want to please everyone and creates a very shallow product.

I agree 100%!! I said this before but the landscape of VN NTR shifted. In the past, 2000-2018 Japanese VNs reigned supreme for NTR and it wasn’t the cookie cutter shit it is now.
I think I would have a problem If I would be forced to pick post 2018 (or even post 2017 tbh) Japanese NTR game, made not by an independent artist/group, that I really (really) enjoyed. Game that had proper mystery, proper relationship between main couple, proper netori and all that shit.
Hell, 2018 is beginning of TeaMM downfall - netorase, shota, Daniel-kun v2, vanilla swapping and these 2 netorare imposters. Somebody would take a step back and consider first Homestay as a failure bc Netori character, but hey, at least it was fully fledged NTR and we weren't so tired of Daniel back then.
Instead, I can pick countless post 2018 mangas and (especially) CG's that I enjoyed.
I didn't think about it earlier, but fck, you are god damn right.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ328615.html

Game is out!
A few days waiting for it to have its bugs ironed out and it'll be a great ntr treat.

I played this game last night.

TLDR: Very good game with some innovative mechanics. Very cool lore and magic system. Above average set up for characters, interesting narrative mechanic in the beginning. But again very weak relationship between MC and FMC. And an FMC that seems to just accept her fate as a cum dump from the start instead of trying to get out of her predicament. Small CG count. No GOR. Single male villain with no possibility to whore her out. Recommend buy!

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Are you guys ready (to get PTSD... again)?

Cuz Boku Gatenkei English patch will be realeased next week.

I think I would have a problem If I would be forced to pick post 2018 (or even post 2017 tbh) Japanese NTR game, made not by an independent artist/group, that I really (really) enjoyed. Game that had proper mystery, proper relationship between main couple, proper netori and all that shit.
Hell, 2018 is beginning of TeaMM downfall - netorase, shota, Daniel-kun v2, vanilla swapping and these 2 netorare imposters. Somebody would take a step back and consider first Homestay as a failure bc Netori character, but hey, at least it was fully fledged NTR and we weren't so tired of Daniel back then.
Instead, I can pick countless post 2018 mangas and (especially) CG's that I enjoyed.
I didn't think about it earlier, but fck, you are god damn right.

Crazy right..like can you name me one Japanese VN Netorare you enjoyed 2019-2022 and was good quality. It’s also sucks the amount of studious making them decreased quite a bit. Now it’s like Waffle, Anime, AS the few common ones.

It’s time for the ultimate depression :o_O:

I played this game last night.

TLDR: Very good game with some innovative mechanics. Very cool lore and magic system. Above average set up for characters, interesting narrative mechanic in the beginning. But again very weak relationship between MC and FMC. And an FMC that seems to just accept her fate as a cum dump from the start instead of trying to get out of her predicament. Small CG count. No GOR. Single male villain with no possibility to whore her out. Recommend buy!

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Haven't reached that point yet but i am intrigued by her backstory.

When you said forgets you mean literally? Like they or she herself erased her memories?

Also yeah is the same tipical japansse BS, its not as bad as others since the prologue makes it clear they are close, in fact without reading that part (the reason she got involved with the borther) yet is obvious she wanted the crest so she could go to the military academy with him (my guess is that without magic she just wasn't smart nor strong enough to enroll at the same time as him), also memory wipe may explain her actitude too, obviously she likes him but well her sense of selfworth is probably on the ground by this point, even without her memories.

I mean that if she remembered all she probably would be even worse, right now is like she knows but lacks details. Just enough to feel insecure and unworthy.

Edit: how did we put spoilers here again?

Prepare for horny and depression hahahaha, Boku no Kanojo Gatenkei translation will be released next week!!

Gosh, even after years passed, i still ragequit playing this game hahaha. Watching Misaki get raped and humiliated is so depressing. What even worse for Masashi, the protagonist. All of his happened behind him for years, and some route implying Misaki willingly cheat on him because of Aida manipulation and Masashi inability to give him pleasure. What worse that, Their marriage life doesn't have problems, Masashi still give free time for his family despite his busy works. It's just happened that both of their life ruined by asshole rapist

But fortunately side materials and spin-off implying all of nnightmare that happened to them isn't canon. Even their son hevaily implied to be from Masashi's seed
Replaying it make me feels the worst haha. God, this game erotic yet so depressing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.