Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Yea weak ass NTR and holy shit how many high school NTR works are we gonna get lol need more variety around the setting

I think Suzuya and Venus games have spoiled me too much regarding CG variations in scenes. So the mid NTR piled on top of 1 or 2 CGs for most scenes is awful

If you read his ci-en you would find it's actually in quite an advanced state, he's been working on it for years and the sheer breadth of it is incredibly impressive. The effort put into all the custom sprite work and battle graphics is praiseworthy enough. Considering netorare SRPGs of this quality essentially do not exist, it's a project I've been eagerly anticipating for some time.

Yes that, sadly (for me) i have no idea if the game will be hookable much less if someone will translate it, although these days the hope for translation is way better than before xD

Crazy to think that we probably never get developer like ELF anymore in our lifetime. Their works is so ahead of it's time and even right now.

Last edited:
Crazy to think that we probably never get developer like ELF anymore in our lifetime. Their works is so ahead of it's time and even right now.

I don't know, the same could be said about old school Lilim darkness, anyway about ELF i loved Gatenkei but the following one (Maro something) didn't do it for me, i just never got over the fact the netori guy was so ridiculous so i never even got into playing it xD

Anyway Gatenkei was good but i feel we sometimes glorify it to unreasonable levels, like i think VENUS has done games just as good with similar themes or pacing, at least the mood of the games feels similar. And there have been good stand alone games like Shadowcore and others i can't remember the name of xD

Although yeah i wish there were more companies dedicated to ntr that were worth it, i kiss Studio Triumph (ntr nurse) for example, nowadays we only have Jinsei (worth it, even if i am seeing so so reception to their last game, haven't played enough to form an opinion myself) and Atelier Sakura (gahhhhhhhh)

Gatenkei was cult classic. Also that game from same writer , Otto no memae de okasarete, has good story too, and i actually enjoy the second Maro game despite the awkward comedy. It such a shame Dontenmeikai talent was wasted when Elf closing . Personally i think he has more talent on writing NTR scenario than Onboro or any other NTR witers. But his story usually has slow pace , so you need to be more patient.

Lilim ? I always find the story has awkward pacing. In fact i think PoRo done better job with their OVA adaptation ( example IAi kyan).

I still hoping Onboro to works for Anim.

How so?
I didn't try it yet, is the ntr non existent ?

It's not really an NTR game, Jinsei himself calls it a semi-new genre that he calls "BAS" as a play on "BSS" - for "Boku ga ato ni sukininatta no ni!" or "I fell in love with her second!"

It's not really an NTR game, Jinsei himself calls it a semi-new genre that he calls "BAS" as a play on "BSS" - for "Boku ga ato ni sukininatta no ni!" or "I fell in love with her second!"
I consider BSS as NTR, and it can be pretty hot if it has nice corruption, but in this case you mean that the mc simply doesn't care about her until she gets with someone else, and there is no corruption or anything?

I consider BSS as NTR, and it can be pretty hot if it has nice corruption, but in this case you mean that the mc simply doesn't care about her until she gets with someone else, and there is no corruption or anything?

The MC cares about her and develops a crush but slowly realizes over time that she already has a boyfriend who's been fucking her all this time. So I guess its more that the MC is finding out over time how corrupted the heroine already is vs the heroine getting corrupted over time

The MC cares about her and develops a crush but slowly realizes over time that she already has a boyfriend who's been fucking her all this time. So I guess its more that the MC is finding out over time how corrupted the heroine already is vs the heroine getting corrupted over time
Oh.. already corrupted is so much less fun :(

New jinsei game has barely any ntr. Doesn't feel like a "semi-new genre". There is no attachment to the heroine and I don't feel like there is any "corruption". Kinda feels like you're finding out someone you like have a significant other already and they like having sex. Art is nice and voicelines are improving compared to Egao and honto no kimochi with too many repeated dialogues during intercourse but NTR aspect went downhill.

I really want to try Jinsei's new work but my salary is already spoken for...
Anyone have DL links that does not involve long wait times?

New jinsei game has barely any ntr. Doesn't feel like a "semi-new genre". There is no attachment to the heroine and I don't feel like there is any "corruption". Kinda feels like you're finding out someone you like have a significant other already and they like having sex. Art is nice and voicelines are improving compared to Egao and honto no kimochi with too many repeated dialogues during intercourse but NTR aspect went downhill.

I am shocked with the amount of positive reviews on the sake sit. If they took the NTR tag I he completely fine and ignore but putting the tag creates false expectation with basically non existent NTR

I am shocked with the amount of positive reviews on the sake sit. If they took the NTR tag I he completely fine and ignore but putting the tag creates false expectation with basically non existent NTR

The art is nice and cosplay aspect of the game is nice. According to VNDB, seems to fall into Netorare. Problem for me is, she wasn't stolen. She was already in it before MC.

What popsicle97 described still counts as netorare. Or what, next you'll deny sister and mother NTR? It doesn't matter if MC isn't dating a girl or if netori guy is her official boyfriend. And it doesn't even matter if the girl has already fallen before MC knows. Jinsei already did something like that in their Iroyoridori with class president and it was good enough as NTR (in fact her "mini arc" was my favorite, I liked her more than the main heroine). NTR is about contrast between how one guy views a girl as this sweet innocent princess and has feelings for her, and another using her as cumdump and having her acting like a complete slut for him. Everything else doesn't matter that much.

It would be weak NTR if her so-called bf was kind and loyal and they had normal vanilla sex like you can see in moege. I didn't play the game yet, but he has "womanizer" and "manipulative" tags, and screens have borderline ahegao, so yeah... There's no problem with the game's structure, the only question is how it was realized.

Wait, I don't read the new Jinsei yet. Basically MC and the heroine not dating ? just a friend ?

Wait, I don't read the new Jinsei yet. Basically MC and the heroine not dating ? just a friend ?

There was a little discussion on the last two pages, just check it out. Basically, the MC has a crush on the heroine and slowly finds out that there's already a guy who's banging her silly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/