Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Yep, that black dude is their another brother. That Kurosugatari's new works is selling like hot cakes. Almost 7K already on DMM site.

Daaamn, i tought we also finished with Wild shiki series hahaha. Looks like we will have atleast 2 volume left.

IF ONLY TAKEDA HIROMITSU as productivce as he is aargh

I've read the last Atelier Sakura game, the one with two sisters. It has a very intriguing premise - the protag was cucked by his slutty gf and lost faith in women, but her sister ended up curing his broken heart. It could've been one of their better stories, if not for one fact that ruined everything for me...

Protagonist-kun cheats first. He's easily seduced by his ex who gives him a blowjob at first and later makes him watch her having sex with her new "bf" (who doesn't give a F about her banging others, treating her more like a FWB) and then even makes the MC fuck her, giving him his sloppy seconds. Like, what the fuck? Having a protagonist cheat first is, like, the worst thing you can do in a netorare work. I ended up cheering for the netori guy, the main heroine is wasted on someone like this shitty protag.

Look, IF AS game is written by that Apettite writer, you better skip it. Dzuka is hit and miss, but atleast Dzuka story more straight forward and cound write hot ero scene than that Apettite writer.

illust_100372880_20220811_121015.png

Cover for Sanbun Kyoden doujinshi for C100. I just realize he start drawing with digital haha.

Which Atelier Sakura games are worth it? I must admit I've skipped the vast majority of them but maybe it's time to actually see which of these are quality...

Deep Canyon C100 doujinshi

illust_100407417_20220811_230017.jpg

Which Atelier Sakura games are worth it? I must admit I've skipped the vast majority of them but maybe it's time to actually see which of these are quality...

Hmm i will make the list for you later.

Attachments

• illust_100407417_20220811_230017.jpg
    illust_100407417_20220811_230017.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 80
Lower your expectations for new Jinsei game if you hadnt already. Its clear he doesnt want to make NTR games anymore. Only modern release that was a good NTR game was Egao which is just a definitive version of Honto no Kimochi. With some other games he at least try interesting new things. But this new one seems just sad. No chemistry with protag, netori guy already got the heroine before the game starts. Its enough for a manga or the CG collection it was supposed to be. But for a game it feels pointless and low effort.

Lower your expectations for new Jinsei game if you hadnt already. Its clear he doesnt want to make NTR games anymore. Only modern release that was a good NTR game was Egao which is just a definitive version of Honto no Kimochi.
And even Honto no Kimochi had a better female character imo, classic tsundere are nice, which made the story flow better, and the ntr corruption in particular hotter.

With some other games he at least try interesting new things. But this new one seems just sad. No chemistry with protag, netori guy already got the heroine before the game starts. Its enough for a manga or the CG collection it was supposed to be. But for a game it feels pointless and low effort.
That is immensely disappointing since the game was announced in 2018... all of that time just for this potentially weak ass result. Sure the cosplay art looks nice, but if the ntr is weak, it's kinda all for naught.

Also, I wonder what he'll do after that, maybe stop definitely on ntr stuff?
If so, what a sad ending...

Also, I wonder what he'll do after that, maybe stop definitely on ntr stuff?
If so, what a sad ending...

He has announced projects that are NTR. But when he talks about them (not much anymore since he feels bad about how long he takes) the only one that sounds like he cares about is spiritual successor to Kanobitch. So not really classic NTR... and maybe thats good. Better than making something he feels no passion about if this is the result.

Maybe the one with the red-haired girl can still be saved, since he completed the script like two years ago and didn't release it because the artist had problems.

I remember reading that it was finished but maybe my memory is failing me, and I also remember him saying the next one after the cosplay would be the red-haired because the artist was available again, I don't know...

He has announced projects that are NTR. But when he talks about them (not much anymore since he feels bad about how long he takes) the only one that sounds like he cares about is spiritual successor to Kanobitch. So not really classic NTR... and maybe thats good. Better than making something he feels no passion about if this is the result.
Well, at least the corruption part of kanobitch was very bss + mystery, so good ntr by itself.

Maybe the one with the red-haired girl can still be saved, since he completed the script like two years ago and didn't release it because the artist had problems.

I remember reading that it was finished but maybe my memory is failing me, and I also remember him saying the next one after the cosplay would be the red-haired because the artist was available again, I don't know...

I will still give it a try, also the one with an old man as the bad guy looks interesting too, i mean its the first time he uses the ojisan netori guy so i think this one will be more "classic" ntr, and most likely invovle coercion wich i am ok since my fav type is type B ntr xD

The trial is up btw for the cosplay game, i will still give it a try, only way i will be seriosuly dissapointed is if the guy (MC) becomes a cuck, as in faps to the whole thing, gets excited by it, etc

PS: wich one is the spiritual suscessor of Kanobitch? the redhead one? I think there were teaser about 3 other games apart from the cosplay one but vndb only has the 2 with the redhead's and the one with a teacher as the bad guy listed.

The cosplay theme with various heroine just doesn’t feel like NTR in general. It’s feels like it’s meant to create a cheap Artificial feel of NTR. Maybe it’s just me

Lower your expectations for new Jinsei game if you hadnt already. Its clear he doesnt want to make NTR games anymore. Only modern release that was a good NTR game was Egao which is just a definitive version of Honto no Kimochi. With some other games he at least try interesting new things. But this new one seems just sad. No chemistry with protag, netori guy already got the heroine before the game starts. Its enough for a manga or the CG collection it was supposed to be. But for a game it feels pointless and low effort.

That’s weird he doesn’t want to make NTR games cause he always praises NTR works on his Twitter

The cosplay theme with various heroine just doesn’t feel like NTR in general. It’s feels like it’s meant to create a cheap Artificial feel of NTR. Maybe it’s just me

That’s weird he doesn’t want to make NTR games cause he always praises NTR works on his Twitter

Haven't played the trial yet but i think the idea of the cosplay is that basically she and her BF share that hobby and the cosplay is mean to be something special between them, like My Dress Up Doll kind of thing, maybe even to the point that only her BF is supposed to see her doing naughty poses.

As for the part of him not wanting to make ntr i think that is 100% wrong, i think is more that he is too self concious in trying to not make the same thing again and again or rely on cliches. He is basically trying to explore and make sure he doesn't fall in the old trap of "oh is the same so it sucks". Kanobitch is my least liked of his games and i still think is a notch above many others (and Honto and Egao are just 2 of my fav games ever even now)

As for the part of him not wanting to make ntr i think that is 100% wrong, i think is more that he is too self concious in trying to not make the same thing again and again or rely on cliches. He is basically trying to explore and make sure he doesn't fall in the old trap of "oh is the same so it sucks".
IMO, there is also a giant trap in trying to subvert the genre every time. While trying to do something completely different can be good sometime, most of the time he same formula is more efficient, especially for such a deserted niche like ntr mystery works.

IMO, there is also a giant trap in trying to subvert the genre every time. While trying to do something completely different can be good sometime, most of the time he same formula is more efficient, especially for such a deserted niche like ntr mystery works.

Yeah, might rather have more of the same once a year (or rather every 2 year if is big) from him, especially if no one else is doing it xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]