Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

あなたが望むなら 総集編
unknown.png

So i just read Anata ga nozomu nara Soushuuhen bonus chapter. It tells the story of protag when he was a kid. His mom leaving him and his dad for a new man. It's pretty sad actually , so he move from Tokyo to countryside.

There he met his first crush. When he about to have sex with her, his classmates caught them for having sex and mocking them. MC tried to fight his classmates but he got beaten instead. When he got beaten he wondering what happened to his mom right now, well at the same times, she having sex with her new husband while pregnant with their child.

The next day his friend try to cheer him up and ask him to follow him to empty room in the school. Inside, he found his first crush having sex with other kids, and she enjoy being gangbanged. His friend said to him no need to feel sad about her, because she is a slut who offer her body to everyone. Hearing that he feels aroused by the betrayal and masturbate for the first time ever. Protag wake up from his dream and look up to his wife and having a fantasy about her.

P.S. his mom looks almost identical with his wife, only slightly chubbier and has different hairstyle.

Last edited:
Haven't played one in years. Even their netorase sucks.

I played one recently outy of boredoom, and becaus ethe premise sounded so so, at least it was clear ntr. The one involving a female bos as the wife i think it was.....

How do you guys feel about the Tanuki House games? I'm thinking of playing the Aquarium and Baseball games but I'm a little confused as to which perspective the game's are mostly in. I love hidden stuff, so having the FMC's perspective take up nearly all the gameplay isn't very enticing to me. And of course, how's the NTR? Is it worth it to go through the game at a slug pace with my translators?

I tried to search for opinions here but I couldn't find anybody who posted opinions or information about the games.

I tried some of the early Tanuki House games and it was pretty bad. That said, their recent stuff seems to getting better reviews so I'm semi-tempted to try some of their newest stuff but haven't bothered yet.

How do you guys feel about the Tanuki House games? I'm thinking of playing the Aquarium and Baseball games but I'm a little confused as to which perspective the game's are mostly in. I love hidden stuff, so having the FMC's perspective take up nearly all the gameplay isn't very enticing to me. And of course, how's the NTR? Is it worth it to go through the game at a slug pace with my translators?

I tried to search for opinions here but I couldn't find anybody who posted opinions or information about the games.
You can find reviews of those games on f95, but beware that they are made based on their MTL versions. Though some people played them in Japanese and said that they had weak ntr and annoying gameplay. Add to this a subpar art and you get low-quality works. I didn't play them myself for those reasons, but maybe they aren't actually as bad as it seems.

Today is good day , so many NTR release today like Sanbun new update, Shouchuu mac new cg, and Yumi by NT00.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799