Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Play a little bit of Mikoto route and what can I say that this game has the hottest consecutive kiss scene I ever witnessed . What a scene !!!

Sadly, what I feared happened when Nao announced the alternative route, less screen time for Mikoto. The scenes are good but I expected more situations and have a little more content of what happened after the end of the first game.
I personally think that Haruna did not need the alternative route(It also doesn't help that I didn't like her very much as a character either), and the threesome was a disappointment.

Sadly, what I feared happened when Nao announced the alternative route, less screen time for Mikoto. The scenes are good but I expected more situations and have a little more content of what happened after the end of the first game.
I personally think that Haruna did not need the alternative route(It also doesn't help that I didn't like her very much as a character either), and the threesome was a disappointment.

Just one threesome/oyakodon scene?... How long in the preamble, because if it's incredible long (like most Venus games) with little payoff at the end (as in his last game), I might skip most of it... It would be nice if someone can summarize it.

Does this game have all new scenes or some scenes are reused from the first game?

Add one month, I know Jinsei legendary lateness.

Youn know not the kind of witcraft i am using muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

At least i hope the trial is dropped this month......hell even if it a non voiced trial so long as it comes quicks.

https://mega.nz/file/jqgiEL7T#C257lMDytFvKIkURTr72munU2YFJP2DoFSlMjMr8CqU
1 (1).jpg

link of How My Innocent, Hard-Working Friend Became a Fuckpet for Her Tutor and Oh Yeah! I Scored Big At A Discount Outcall Agency!!

Somewhat disappointing the Dev for the scathach ntr game put out a poll and the community chose cuck pov so we will not be getting a female/bull pov for the foreseeable future(dev says there’s a chance we’ll get it in the future after the game is done.) but in good news this week should be the release of the Nero pov for the Nero ntr game.

Last edited:
if anyone liked NTR legend by Goldenboy, the final version was released. Haven't tried yet but it sounds like there are many bugs.

if anyone liked NTR legend by Goldenboy, the final version was released. Haven't tried yet but it sounds like there are many bugs.

Played through it. Really buggy but overall playable. I'd recommend it only because I don't see it being fixed any time soon if ever with how deeply rooted some of these bugs are.
Game itself is awesome and I don't even like netori. The final version pretty much doubled the content and the animations are amazing. The wife is especially hot. Overall I'd recommend the game as just another H-game and not really a NTR game. The tone is pretty light and comedic however there is the occasional NTR feel present. My favorite is when the wife finally falls and you send the video to the husband. After that he's constantly awake every midnight so when the wife visits around that time, you can see him jacking to the videos you sent him. There's even an animation for when you're banging the wife and she's talking to her husband on the phone, you can check the husband's sprite and he's also on the phone with her. Most of this was in the previous build of the game but its still impressive to me. Also the hypnotism in the game is pretty hot even if its lackluster. I don't normally like hypnotism and you can't even fuck the wife when she's hypnotize (mostly just foreplay) but the animation was still pretty hot. Only real downside beside the bugs and light tone is that there's no dialogue. Play it if you don't have any NTR game currently on your list.

i thinking what thing makes him so busy like that ?

The game aparently, at least we can hope is the game, but i wouldn't be surprised if he does more things besides that, although he does stream a LOT, like i have seen fans worried about his health due to it.

The game, and he actually only planning for 30 pages, but he suddenly bloated it into 100 pages. And he think he can finished it before August.

Some people have pointed out that he is both a workaholic and has some levels of OCD/perfectionist (at least enought o not delegate and wanting to do all himself aparently)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.