Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Meh, not a ringing endorsement for an eroge. Think I'll pass for the foreseeable future...

Found the answer for Mekujira, looks like it needs XUnity.AutoTranslator...I've done that at least 1x before another Unity game, will look into hooking it for offline use with Atlas once I come around to it and Share Girl House in my backlog.

Mekurija’s work is not friendly with textractor for me..very inconsistent. Almost all vns I’ve tried worked textractor for me

TIL that wailing guignol, the game that I was heartbroken that the last translator had stopped responding after so close to release, had been translated for a few months now. I guess Elden Ring made a lot of things slipped by my radar. Happy day and I never played any mekujira games yet; what are the best ones?

I played this highly purchased and highly rated NTR game on dlsite.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ381706.html

I had to remove it after getting 2 hours into it. Just wasn't doing it for me. The premise is the elf Isekai went to Japan into and is living with MC in MC's apartment. You control FMC, the elf, and you're suppose to work to raise money to buy some magic stone to get back home.

The game could've been better if it was in the POV of the MC, but as FMC, you have complete control of every single sex scene in the game.

There is no relationship between FMC and MC, unless you do the tedious chore of buying an item, gifting it to the MC, and triggering a "love" event to progress "romance".

It's the same for the other 3 men that's suppose to "cuck" the MC. FMC has to manually buy gifts using her own money, gift them, and seek out the 3 men for sex.

There's no cucking here. This is not an NTR game. You have complete control. The MC does not actively pursue you. You, FMC player, decide to suck and fuck the 3 dudes. 4, if you count the MC. MC never professes love for you, tries to woo you in anyway.

The game is a very "programming-light" game where there's no real nuance. It's the same thing for 4 guys. It's really disappointing when bad games like this makes a ton of money.

I played this highly purchased and highly rated NTR game on dlsite.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ381706.html

I had to remove it after getting 2 hours into it. Just wasn't doing it for me. The premise is the elf Isekai went to Japan into and is living with MC in MC's apartment. You control FMC, the elf, and you're suppose to work to raise money to buy some magic stone to get back home.

The game could've been better if it was in the POV of the MC, but as FMC, you have complete control of every single sex scene in the game.

There is no relationship between FMC and MC, unless you do the tedious chore of buying an item, gifting it to the MC, and triggering a "love" event to progress "romance".

It's the same for the other 3 men that's suppose to "cuck" the MC. FMC has to manually buy gifts using her own money, gift them, and seek out the 3 men for sex.

There's no cucking here. This is not an NTR game. You have complete control. The MC does not actively pursue you. You, FMC player, decide to suck and fuck the 3 dudes. 4, if you count the MC. MC never professes love for you, tries to woo you in anyway.

The game is a very "programming-light" game where there's no real nuance. It's the same thing for 4 guys. It's really disappointing when bad games like this makes a ton of money.

Nowadays NTR is not even established properly or are so loose but Dlsite will mistag as NTR and with so many NTR-like setup that it seems like ppl who purchase think it’s a NTR work

TIL that wailing guignol, the game that I was heartbroken that the last translator had stopped responding after so close to release, had been translated for a few months now. I guess Elden Ring made a lot of things slipped by my radar. Happy day and I never played any mekujira games yet; what are the best ones?

Yuukaku ni Urareta Ore no Kanojo, maybe Oni Kantoku to Ore no Kanojo. First one is helluva long, will take hours before any action starts. Will need to use XUnityAutoTranslator. Don't forget to pick DeepL in the config files instead of Google. Can write a few words about the plot I think, if someone wants. Save you some time, cause it's kind of all that plot and build-up up until the game forks (2 choices) - 1 leads to a happy ending, and you don't get to see a single scene here, I think, another leads to... interesting things starting to happen.

Yuukaku ni Urareta Ore no Kanojo, maybe Oni Kantoku to Ore no Kanojo. First one is helluva long, will take hours before any action starts. Will need to use XUnityAutoTranslator. Don't forget to pick DeepL in the config files instead of Google. Can write a few words about the plot I think, if someone wants. Save you some time, cause it's kind of all that plot and build-up up until the game forks (2 choices) - 1 leads to a happy ending, and you don't get to see a single scene here, I think, another leads to... interesting things starting to happen.

I played the second one, never the first, what can you tell us?

Can anyone help me find a manga?

I don't know if it's NTR or Netori, but I'm guessing Netori?

So, here's the rundown. Some dude who looks kind of like Uncle from Isekai Ojisan is summoned by a princess. Then the next scene he's talking about how he's going to fuck her, and we get treated to the reveal that he did anything and everything she asked for just to get that pussy. The princess gets fucked in front of her fiance and I guess she's mind-broken? Then a lot more fucking happens, and at the end, the MC is putting flowers on the fiance's grave and the princess greets him with a ton of kids.

It left an impression, but it's among the dozens that I just couldn't find again. Please help.

Can anyone help me find a manga?

I don't know if it's NTR or Netori, but I'm guessing Netori?

So, here's the rundown. Some dude who looks kind of like Uncle from Isekai Ojisan is summoned by a princess. Then the next scene he's talking about how he's going to fuck her, and we get treated to the reveal that he did anything and everything she asked for just to get that pussy. The princess gets fucked in front of her fiance and I guess she's mind-broken? Then a lot more fucking happens, and at the end, the MC is putting flowers on the fiance's grave and the princess greets him with a ton of kids.

It left an impression, but it's among the dozens that I just couldn't find again. Please help.

Isekai Tensei Yuusha Yoshida Haruo wa Koi o Suru

I played the second one, never the first, what can you tell us?

So here is a bit of plot of Yuukaku ni Urareta Ore no Kanojo - up till scenes start rolling - I'll get under the cut; I might not be correct 100%, cause I got like through half of the game some time ago, but here is what I remember:

Protagonist name is Heima (meaning smth. like crippled or lame horse which might appear in translation). He’s a thief – a member of some established guild or organization and as a child/teenager he worked in a major or single brothel in that town where the story takes place where main heroine – Chizuru - has a chance to end up eventually. Chizuru is a skilled swordsman – and she holds swordsmanship classes in a dojo. But as a person she is nice and somewhat clumsy and maybe naïve.

It all starts when Heima tries to steal some valuable sword from a place where gathering of those dojo masters takes place (incl. Chizuru) – unsuccessfully – so Chizuru captures him. The reason dojo masters got together is that recently some skilled swordsman they call Black Tengu (Dog) – because of the mask he’s wearing - was assassinating local traders and they wanted to discuss the situation (both Chizuru and Tengu can be seen on one of the ‘violent’ screens on VNDB). Tengu strikes that evening and kills a person that got close to uncovering his identity and who wanted to share those findings with Chizuru.

As you’ll learn later on the main suspect is Chizuru’s brother who disappeared recently along with such Black Tengu mask which resided in dojo. So Chizuru asks Heima to cooperate and help her with the investigation in exchange for not passing him to the authorities in order to be prosecuted. The first step is to retrieve some journal or document that this killed person left in one of local authorities’ buildings – so she needs his thieving skills.

And then it goes on. The story is interesting, you’ll find that there are some of the people you’ve seen throughout the game were posing as those Tengu in order to be hired as bodyguards cause their dojos were struggling financially, and one of the traders were killed not by Tengu but because of the personal grudge held by another dojo master. You’ll learn how strained relationships in Chizuru family were cause father always saw his son – her brother – as a capable warrior but he never was really into it, as opposed to Chizuru. Chizuru and Heima work on a case, spend some time at dojo and get closer. They go out to a festival, once on another occasion she gets drunk and Heima piggybacks here when she vomits right on his neck, if my memory serves ))

This boils down to a first choice in a game of two options, so you won’t miss it if you skip all the dialogues up to it (which is why I’m writing this and is how you can save a few hours of play, if you wish). Local authorities representatives, kind of cops?, along with some dojo masters including Chizuru (Heima is with her) found a place where Black Tengu presumably hides – in an abandoned village. Should you decide to join the assault, the truth will be unveiled and this will lead to a true/happy ending, presuming that Heima and Chizuru get together (not a single hentai scene in this route!).

If you don’t do it, Chizuru’s brother (held in that house) is killed in the process and framed as Tengu (the true antagonist/s are amongst the people of the group assaulting the village). As a result Chizuru’s father (some rather wealthy aristocratic guy residing in the countryside while Chizuru manages dojo) is pressed (cause his son turned to be a killer) to turn away from his daughter and Chizuru is being sold to a brothel. Heima tries to help her to run away on one of the nights – they are planning to start living together afterwards - but they both get captured because of one of the girls’ treachery. So Chizuru has to agree to start working there in order to keep Heima from harm, hoping that they will be able to run away soon.

And that’s where you’ll probably want to start playing the game yourself )).

P.S. As anyone who plans to play will probably use XUnityAutoTranslator, it will produce a .txt file with translation in one of the folders. There is point in sharing it afterwards - it'll be like readily available MTL for anyone else (XUnityAutoTranslation will have to be installed still). Just don't forget to use Deepl (file config.ini in AutoTranslator folder, string 'Endpoint=DeepLTranslate').

Does anyone have the latest versions of the games of this creator.
https://xi521.fanbox.cc/
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/13190
I think he is working on 3 games: Scathach and Sakura game, Nero game, and Honkai Impact 3rd game!

i think they abandoned the honkai one, and the sakura one is a part of the scathach one theyre also planning to release a nero pov for the nero game later

Scathach Game (https://xi521.fanbox.cc/)
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

is this the one with gallery or no?

Does anyone have the latest versions of the games of this creator.
https://xi521.fanbox.cc/
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/13190
I think he is working on 3 games: Scathach and Sakura game, Nero game, and Honkai Impact 3rd game!

Honkai was a failure, it didn't came out like he wanted, too many bugs and he had a covid scare during development wich delayed it too much (had to go to quarantine and i think it killed his motivation for that game for now), Nero game is done (it was mostly practice for the main one and to experiment with things), and Scathach and Sakura are in the same game; both are good but i like Sakura's chapter a bit more, i think the dev is getting better and takes advice to heart, like i think you feel the bond between Sakura and her lover more clearly wich makes the ntr more exciting

i think they abandoned the honkai one, and the sakura one is a part of the scathach one theyre also planning to release a nero pov for the nero game later

is this the one with gallery or no?

I got the cheaper one (no gallery) and the link is the same so no gallery =S, if anyone can share the one with the gallery it would be great, even if it may be bugged xD

Honkai was a failure, it didn't came out like he wanted, too many bugs and he had a covid scare during development wich delayed it too much (had to go to quarantine and i think it killed his motivation for that game for now), Nero game is done (it was mostly practice for the main one and to experiment with things), and Scathach and Sakura are in the same game; both are good but i like Sakura's chapter a bit more, i think the dev is getting better and takes advice to heart, like i think you feel the bond between Sakura and her lover more clearly wich makes the ntr more exciting

nero is done from male pov, female pov is in the works and should be out some time in the future. and yes going back thruough his post it looks like the honkai one was a failure. personally i think they should just remove the board game and just go full rpg but like you said it seems theyre arent motivated to do it again right now.

nero is done from male pov, female pov is in the works and should be out some time in the future. and yes going back thruough his post it looks like the honkai one was a failure. personally i think they should just remove the board game and just go full rpg but like you said it seems theyre arent motivated to do it again right now.

Yeah, Nero's game is like the guinea pig for this dev xD, i think i would prefer if the girl's POV was done only in the reccolection for now, that or you have to first play the MC POV only (although this kind of only works with a full game)

Yeah, Nero's game is like the guinea pig for this dev xD, i think i would prefer if the girl's POV was done only in the reccolection for now, that or you have to first play the MC POV only (although this kind of only works with a full game)

you kind of do have to play the male pov first because the only way to get her pov seems to be by talking to sakura after everything is over.

Can you remind me what was the true ending of VENUS Natsugami?
Does Haruna become pregnant and the MC knew about it and they break up or what was the true ending!!

FUCK YEAH OYAKODON (MOTHER/DAUGHTER ) SCENE FINALLY CONFIRM!!! :P Now I understood on what the writer implied when he say he want to try new things in this game. He never make that (mother/daughter 3p) before this.

Oh man, this is super fucking hype. It's been a long time I feel excited like this. This is the moment of the year for me :D:D

Haruna gets pregnant with the child of the mc's father, the mc finds out the truth due to his ability to know if the person is lying but it is not clear what happens next, he may be able to take revenge in some way with his ability or simply become a cuck to not to break his family and haruna's

Waiting for the full game of venus, does anyone have any idea who will be the ntr guy for haruna's mother? the teacher or the old man in the beginning that try to fuck her? and when they released the full game?

FUCK YEAH OYAKODON (MOTHER/DAUGHTER ) SCENE FINALLY CONFIRM!!! :P Now I understood on what the writer implied when he say he want to try new things in this game. He never make that (mother/daughter 3p) before this.

Oh man, this is super fucking hype. It's been a long time I feel excited like this. This is the moment of the year for me :D:D
LFG Morher/Daughter scenes always nice in an NTR game.

Waiting for the full game of venus, does anyone have any idea who will be the ntr guy for haruna's mother? the teacher or the old man in the beginning that try to fuck her? and when they released the full game?
I hope it’s one guy…having more than one just weakens the feel of NTR imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!