Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I had to log in again to post this...I kept going. I was actually pretty close to end of prologue, I'm now in the main game. Basically MC and FMC gets married. MC takes FMC's virginity. But somehow, just when MC's life was getting ahead, he gets hit by a car. 3 days later he's still in coma, but can move around in GHOST FORM. Woohoo wtf so much potential.

And, somebody from her past in high school days comes to collect debt that MC owes from causing damage (by getting hit by a car, his firm loses some business bs). This is all a scam by the baddies, but that's the premise. I LOVE the ghost idea though. Really novel. The main NTR villain is NOT my first choice, but it is what it is.

Just reached that part and I'm adding on to the debt the MC now owes. I'm not sure but I believe the MC's boss is actually a pretty decent guy, but he's actually a past acquaintance of the coach from the school. By sheer coincidence, the boss was hanging out with the coach and tells the coach of the story of what happened to the MC. The coach ends up recognizing the MC and Aya from the story and blackmails the boss into fabricating a reason for Aya to be indebt to the coach. At least that's my interpretation of the events so far.

Okay, just finished the game and it didn't really go how I would expect. The game ends on a really bitter note with some hope though its extremely abrupt and it really feels like it ended way too soon, though there's a lot of scenes in the recollection room that I haven't seen yet so they may fill the blanks. What really surprised me was the post-ending scene which promises a sequel with the only girl in the game that didn't get any scenes. And its netorase so thats even better for me. Overall, can't really say how good the game was since I haven't touched the wife's viewpoints yet but it was still and upgrade over the dev's previous game to me. Looking forward to the sequel.

The ending is honestly pretty abrupt. It felt like the dev placed a lot of emphasis on the first half but wasn't really able to carry that over to the second half, instead just relegating the majority of the scenes to the recollection room which I found to be a bummer.
What I did really enjoy though was the last h scene. The MC finding finding Aya in the state that she was and his reaction to it was pretty well done. The scene itself was really damn hot with the coach banging her from behind meanwhile she has something in her mouth so she can't speak, only to reveal that she was mixing the coach's cum in her mouth along with her wedding ring. When she opened her mouth and revealed it I was pretty amazed. It especially hits hard since you followed the MC in getting the ring and actually putting it on her finger and knowing what it meant to them after the entire prologue. That shit really hit hard.
What came after though was a mixed bag that I'm not really sure about. After the MC finally sees Aya cheating with his own eyes he runs away and pretty much breaks down. Kaede, the third girl who had no scenes, helps him up and even confronts the coach for him. She then takes him to her home and they live there for the foreseeable future, at least until the sequel where its pretty much confirmed that she's the MC's next love interest. That part's all fine. In fact I love it since Kaede was a pretty sexy character in her own right and I wanted to see more of her. The big problem to me is that the MC never actually got to talk to Aya after he found her cheating. After he faints, he never sees her again and only constantly gets nightmares of her and eventually a divorce paper 5 years later, and she's not even there to deliver it. It just felt like there was no finality to it. She never really says to his face that she's leaving him and even in the final scenes, there's still some semblance of the Aya that he married there since she continues to refuse the coach's insistence on her divorcing the MC. The only proof we have that she was eventually won over is the divorce paper 5 years later and you don't get her thoughts on it.
That's not to say that its all bad and there'll be absolutely no resolution. Since the dev announced a sequel and Aya's storyline got ended so abruptly I imagine that she'll be in the next game as well and I honestly look forward to what 5 years without the MC did to her. Did she actually fall for the coach? Did she only give up once she realized the MC was never coming back for her? Did she even realize why the MC left since the story never actually says that she found out the MC caught her cheating, so to her it would seem as if she returned home one day and the MC was gone (though this is unlikely since Aya and Kaede are sisters and she'd eventually find out that the MC was living with Kaede).
There's also the fact that the next game is going to be netorase (hell yes) so I'm really looking forward to how that turns out. Who's the MC going to lend Kaede to? Better not be the coach cuz there's no way the MC is keeping Kaede if that happens, though I can see his netorase fetish fucking him over like that. Though I doubt Kaede would agree to it after what she saw. If she does end up fucking the coach through some convoluted means, I'd really like to see that threesome the coach was trying to go for so that'd be a treat.

Last edited:
Okay, just finished the game and it didn't really go how I would expect. The game ends on a really bitter note with some hope though its extremely abrupt and it really feels like it ended way too soon, though there's a lot of scenes in the recollection room that I haven't seen yet so they may fill the blanks. What really surprised me was the post-ending scene which promises a sequel with the only girl in the game that didn't get any scenes. And its netorase so thats even better for me. Overall, can't really say how good the game was since I haven't touched the wife's viewpoints yet but it was still and upgrade over the dev's previous game to me. Looking forward to the sequel.

The ending is honestly pretty abrupt. It felt like the dev placed a lot of emphasis on the first half but wasn't really able to carry that over to the second half, instead just relegating the majority of the scenes to the recollection room which I found to be a bummer.
What I did really enjoy though was the last h scene. The MC finding finding Aya in the state that she was and his reaction to it was pretty well done. The scene itself was really damn hot with the coach banging her from behind meanwhile she has something in her mouth so she can't speak, only to reveal that she was mixing the coach's cum in her mouth along with her wedding ring. When she opened her mouth and revealed it I was pretty amazed. It especially hits hard since you followed the MC in getting the ring and actually putting it on her finger and knowing what it meant to them after the entire prologue. That shit really hit hard.
What came after though was a mixed bag that I'm not really sure about. After the MC finally sees Aya cheating with his own eyes he runs away and pretty much breaks down. Kaede, the third girl who had no scenes, helps him up and even confronts the coach for him. She then takes him to her home and they live there for the foreseeable future, at least until the sequel where its pretty much confirmed that she's the MC's next love interest. That part's all fine. In fact I love it since Kaede was a pretty sexy character in her own right and I wanted to see more of her. The big problem to me is that the MC never actually got to talk to Aya after he found her cheating. After he faints, he never sees her again and only constantly gets nightmares of her and eventually a divorce paper 5 years later, and she's not even there to deliver it. It just felt like there was no finality to it. She never really says to his face that she's leaving him and even in the final scenes, there's still some semblance of the Aya that he married there since she continues to refuse the coach's insistence on her divorcing the MC. The only proof we have that she was eventually won over is the divorce paper 5 years later and you don't get her thoughts on it.
That's not to say that its all bad and there'll be absolutely no resolution. Since the dev announced a sequel and Aya's storyline got ended so abruptly I imagine that she'll be in the next game as well and I honestly look forward to what 5 years without the MC did to her. Did she actually fall for the coach? Did she only give up once she realized the MC was never coming back for her? Did she even realize why the MC left since the story never actually says that she found out the MC caught her cheating, so to her it would seem as if she returned home one day and the MC was gone (though this is unlikely since Aya and Kaede are sisters and she'd eventually find out that the MC was living with Kaede).
There's also the fact that the next game is going to be netorase (hell yes) so I'm really looking forward to how that turns out. Who's the MC going to lend Kaede to? Better not be the coach cuz there's no way the MC is keeping Kaede if that happens, though I can see his netorase fetish fucking him over like that. Though I doubt Kaede would agree to it after what she saw. If she does end up fucking the coach through some convoluted means, I'd really like to see that threesome the coach was trying to go for so that'd be a treat.

Honestly the only part that bums me its that the seuqel is going to be netorase, i hope it is the same netori guy so MC gets screwed, maybe he will pull something like ntr nurse and reveal that the same guy planned it all? (in ntr nurse 3 its revealed the bad guy somehow provoqued the events of the second game too, plus he kind of planned it all along)

I'll share my thoughts and read your spoiler once I'm done... but I got to the first scene with the coach where you spy on FMC with your ghost form...

I'm kinda turned off at this point. Up till now, I LOVED the writing of this game. The people acted normally like how they would. FMC stood her ground and eloped / quit high school with MC. Big power move.

Yet in the 3-day massage scene, it just makes zero sense. @PotatoGod can you help explain my question?
OK, I get the FMC did something sexual with the coach 5 years ago when they quit school. And I get from reading the scene only that it was a handjob.

But why on EARTH would FMC suck coach's dick on day 3 of massage?

On day 1, she acts exactly like how I'd expect. Coach tries to touch her sexually, pushes him away.

Day 2, coach uses some magic aphrodisiac massage oil, which the only RL equivalent is MDMA / Ecstasy. She let's him finger her cunt and she cums. She whips out his dick for a handie. She pushes her away. OK OK. So far, so good. Acting exactly how I would imagine. The "fingering" part was a stretch, but let's assume it's some magic massage oil.

Day 3, No oil used. FMC smartly says "fuck outta here with that shit". But she still let's him finger her? And then gives him a handjob? And THEN sucks his dick? She even admits it's her first time sucking a penis? That's crazy. That's batshit insane. It's beyond logic.

I'm confused, can you explain?

Yup, this game sux. Has zero sense since accident. Insane fuckfeast. It could be done better, like "firendly arm" of male FMC's friend + alcohol.

Reactions: cleanfeel
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/98006925 anyone has the latest version of this game? I think it will be last update for a while since dev will do another mini game like the Nero one? Not sure what dev says, if they will focus on that or both. Anyway since its may be a while i wanted to play the newest version if anyone can share it

PS: mini game will be about Honkai Impact 3 wich i know nothing about, not even sure it will be ntr xD

I'll share my thoughts and read your spoiler once I'm done... but I got to the first scene with the coach where you spy on FMC with your ghost form...

I'm kinda turned off at this point. Up till now, I LOVED the writing of this game. The people acted normally like how they would. FMC stood her ground and eloped / quit high school with MC. Big power move.

Yet in the 3-day massage scene, it just makes zero sense. @PotatoGod can you help explain my question?
OK, I get the FMC did something sexual with the coach 5 years ago when they quit school. And I get from reading the scene only that it was a handjob.

But why on EARTH would FMC suck coach's dick on day 3 of massage?

On day 1, she acts exactly like how I'd expect. Coach tries to touch her sexually, pushes him away.

Day 2, coach uses some magic aphrodisiac massage oil, which the only RL equivalent is MDMA / Ecstasy. She let's him finger her cunt and she cums. She whips out his dick for a handie. She pushes her away. OK OK. So far, so good. Acting exactly how I would imagine. The "fingering" part was a stretch, but let's assume it's some magic massage oil.

Day 3, No oil used. FMC smartly says "fuck outta here with that shit". But she still let's him finger her? And then gives him a handjob? And THEN sucks his dick? She even admits it's her first time sucking a penis? That's crazy. That's batshit insane. It's beyond logic.

I'm confused, can you explain?

Concerning the massage scenes, my interpretation was on the third day she initially refused the massage oil but he somehow managed to use it on her with her permission. Translation was a bit wonky by this point so I was just going with the flow to be honest. Didn't really like that he had to use aphrodisiacs to win her over though. Was kinda hoping he'd just break her in slowly but the way its carried out made it feel like Aya fell to fast. Pretty sure the aphrodisiac is just a fantasy drug, I mean the MC becomes a ghost at some point and eventually returns to his body so I'm not going to question the realism. The drug does seem to be insanely addictive which is what I assumed won over Aya.
One of the few things I did like about how Aya lost to the coach was how it was presented from the MC's perspective, particularly when the coach visits Aya at their house after their agreement was over just to tempt her with the last of the aphrodisiacs he had available. After she turns him down, he throws the bottle away near the house and makes sure to tell Aya about it. The MC standing beside her as a ghost placing his full trust in her while she wordlessly walks back and forth towards the door, trying to fight against the temptation was pretty neat.
At the end of the day, the aphrodisiac kinda fucked over the plot that was built up to that point. Good character writing doesn't really mean shit if all it takes is a little bit of drugs to do them in.

The game is good actually IMO, I can agree that as some people mention the game loses some sense after the accident but I gotta give the dev some break given how other games just don't even try, I enjoyed the corruption at least the pacing of it.
Could it be better? yes... Nonetheless, I appreciate that there was a big improvement from the first game so I´m expectant for the games to come.

Concerning the massage scenes, my interpretation was on the third day she initially refused the massage oil but he somehow managed to use it on her with her permission. Translation was a bit wonky by this point so I was just going with the flow to be honest. Didn't really like that he had to use aphrodisiacs to win her over though. Was kinda hoping he'd just break her in slowly but the way its carried out made it feel like Aya fell to fast. Pretty sure the aphrodisiac is just a fantasy drug, I mean the MC becomes a ghost at some point and eventually returns to his body so I'm not going to question the realism. The drug does seem to be insanely addictive which is what I assumed won over Aya.
One of the few things I did like about how Aya lost to the coach was how it was presented from the MC's perspective, particularly when the coach visits Aya at their house after their agreement was over just to tempt her with the last of the aphrodisiacs he had available. After she turns him down, he throws the bottle away near the house and makes sure to tell Aya about it. The MC standing beside her as a ghost placing his full trust in her while she wordlessly walks back and forth towards the door, trying to fight against the temptation was pretty neat.
At the end of the day, the aphrodisiac kinda fucked over the plot that was built up to that point. Good character writing doesn't really mean shit if all it takes is a little bit of drugs to do them in.

The really fucked up part is that from the way you are describing the author actually may have been too realist with the despítion of her addiction. Myabe that is what is disturbing people? I know for a fact i lose my boner if i find some mindbreak/rape mangas doujins too realist sometimes.

But the part about it being from the MC POV interest me enoufgh i will keep playing xD

Yup, this game sux. Has zero sense since accident. Insane fuckfeast. It could be done better, like "firendly arm" of male FMC's friend + alcohol.

Sigh, I didn't want to believe it. But I finished the game tonight and it was like you said.

Basically the first part of the game was the one of most wonderful set up I've ever seen, minus one Visual Novel that I can think of (the one that's super long with 4 chapters).

The second part of the game after the accident, basically the actual sex in the sex game, was a complete and utter shit show of story and writing. Some of you say it's a good / realistic representation of addiction, it's not. I'd still support him and I think it's a HUGE improvement, but I'll explain why it's bad representation of drugs.

Simply put, drugs are about the highs and lows. When you're "horny" or "hungry" in your day to day, your brain tells you where to find "relief". For hungry it's food. Humans overeat, most of Americans are obese. Because we can't control ourselves. That's the "easy" side of addiction. For horny, we do crazy stupid, sometimes deadly things to feel orgasm. Yet, for both of these things, we feel an immense sense of regret afterwards (usually unless you had nice sex). Your brain satisfied that "desire" and you no longer crave it.

This is x1000 for drugs. I can speak from experience of people I know in RL who are addicted to heroin. Heroin is one of the most addictive stuff you can take. If you ask a girl whos an addict to suck your dick, eat your shit, and do whatever to give her a hit, she'll do it. But, after she hits it into her veins, she'll feel a crazy high. She'll close her eyes and feel like she's in heaven. Yet the drug eventually goes away. Your sense of reason comes together. She'll feel disgusted. She'll go home. She'll cry. Her family will support her. And she'll swear to never do it again. She'll be shivering (think being hungry, but 100x worst), can't sleep, can't think about anything BUT heroin. And of course she fucking relapses. Steals her parents money for drugs. When they kick her out, she'll sell her pussy for money for drugs. That my friends, is addiction.

Aya in this game does NOT exhibit the natural progression of an addict. She never has these "refractory" periods where she's utterly grossed out by her actions. She just goes goes goes, sex sex sex. The most unbelievable part for me was on Day 4 of MC being a ghost, fugly man comes to her house, drops the bottle of drugs. She goes into bath, masturbates and cums with it. So satisfies her addiction, she just played with her cunt. Why would she open the door for fugly man again just for him to enter her space? Makes no sense.

Furthermore, if Aya WAS like a real addict (but a strong female girl like we saw in high school), she would have brought a knife or something. Go to the massage parlor where fugly is. Fucking stab / threaten him to give her the drug. And walk out without ever touching his dick again, because ew? Plenty of hot guys out there to bang?

This is all assuming it took a single hit for Aya to even be addicted. It's mostly unlikely for real drugs, since she as a prim and proper girl would know how dangerous it is and do her very best to NOT take that drug and masturbate in the shower.

Other than that, what everyone said I agree with. The scenes are just too abrupt. She fucks everyone and everything. You only get to see it in the CG room. It's a narrative disaster at the end. So much promise.

I actually hoped in the high school prologue that the "brother" that the shota brought to "fight" FMC and MC was going to be a thug. And that FMC was going to be raped / blackmailed by a delinquent. Instead we get fugly old bastard with magic cum drug and a strong female character (not making fun of this, I love strong chicks that gets fucked up) that basically crumples like paper in water because the author can't write properly.

The ghost idea is such a great concept that completely fails here. Imagine they did the game where MC can influence certain objects in the game to change the outcome of story in ghost form. Imagine if he can leave his body to follow wife, check in on her "at work" in ghost form. And try to catch her cheating. Imagine if there's a True ending where MC can do everything right and in ghost form save Aya from these men. Imagine if the ghost idea of "having to return to body" keeps edging the player to lead on a NTR mystery vibe where you keep trying to find her, but keep getting "returned to body".

Imagine if ghost form lets him do other things, like follow her into the shower and see her clean the cum out of her holes. Instead, what does the author do? Make you unable to walk through doors in the massage parlor. What. The. Fuck.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...妻・アンリの寝取らせプレイ-他の男の物を咥え、楽しそうに報告をする俺の妻-1177864/ was this game good or horrible? Also is it netorase? I have seen this translator around a lot for AS games, i wish they did the old games instead T_T

EDIT: just checked VNDB, has netorase in the name, fuck, is there at least 1 bad ending where it turns ntr for real?

No, hahaha theyre just pretending

This the game that i said has sccenario locked in Fantia

No, hahaha theyre just pretending

This the game that i said has sccenario locked in Fantia

......wtf, does the translation at least include the full game somehow? Asking you because i wouldn't recognize the extra contend xD

Also checked the translator and it has a patreon, already picked another project implied to be big, hopefully is ntr....real ntr this time xD

......wtf, does the translation at least include the full game somehow? Asking you because i wouldn't recognize the extra contend xD

Also checked the translator and it has a patreon, already picked another project implied to be big, hopefully is ntr....real ntr this time xD

I share about extra content info to Capu discord, but i doubt they added it :lapi_laptop:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...妻・アンリの寝取らせプレイ-他の男の物を咥え、楽しそうに報告をする俺の妻-1177864/ was this game good or horrible? Also is it netorase? I have seen this translator around a lot for AS games, i wish they did the old games instead T_T

EDIT: just checked VNDB, has netorase in the name, fuck, is there at least 1 bad ending where it turns ntr for real?
Played 1-2 AS games and the rest just doesn’t hit the same anymore. There is a lot of different situations in their story but execution is mediocre at times. Also sex scenes are pretty basic. Only two I somewhat enjoyed are:

https://vndb.org/v13553

https://vndb.org/v19735

At this point AS has become the appetite of netorare games.
As for ntr games at the moment I only wait for the new VENUS game

At this point AS has become the appetite of netorare games.
As for ntr games at the moment I only wait for the new VENUS game

I have said it once and I'll say it again : Still baffled on how that brand only focus on newlywed couple/ girlfriend territory. Where's MILF ? The irony is that Marina series was probably their most successful in their list. What a waste potential. Even shitty appetite also regularly add MILF type in their release.

I tried another newly released NTR game so you don't have to.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ354914.html

Not recommended.

Pros:
1. Voice Acted
2. Decent art

Cons:
1. MC and FMC has an essentially non-existent relationship. They get married. They have sex. And then apparently for an entire year they never had sex in between. Also the couple sleeps in separate room for no real reason. I think author went for "man sleep in home office", "wife sleeps in bedroom". But MC hears FMC masturbate every night and doesn't bother go spend 15 minutes to dump his load and instead does nothing. Wife also doesn't approach husband for sex.
2. Typical "blackmail" by fat ugly bastard who is an exec at MC's office. Wife goes from being propositioned for sex, to promise of promotion blowjob (for MC), to full blown sex within 5 days. Absolutely retarded.

I don't know how this game has so many downloads / buys, but it's even worse than the game from a few pages ago.

Played 1-2 AS games and the rest just doesn’t hit the same anymore. There is a lot of different situations in their story but execution is mediocre at times. Also sex scenes are pretty basic. Only two I somewhat enjoyed are:

https://vndb.org/v13553

https://vndb.org/v19735

Try this one https://vndb.org/v5160

I have said it once and I'll say it again : Still baffled on how that brand only focus on newlywed couple/ girlfriend territory. Where's MILF ? The irony is that Marina series was probably their most successful in their list. What a waste potential. Even shitty appetite also regularly add MILF type in their release.

At least Appetite covers nearly all appetites.......xD

Not recommended.

Pros:
1. Voice Acted
2. Decent art

Cons:
1. MC and FMC has an essentially non-existent relationship. They get married. They have sex. And then apparently for an entire year they never had sex in between. Also the couple sleeps in separate room for no real reason. I think author went for "man sleep in home office", "wife sleeps in bedroom". But MC hears FMC masturbate every night and doesn't bother go spend 15 minutes to dump his load and instead does nothing. Wife also doesn't approach husband for sex.
2. Typical "blackmail" by fat ugly bastard who is an exec at MC's office. Wife goes from being propositioned for sex, to promise of promotion blowjob (for MC), to full blown sex within 5 days. Absolutely retarded.

I don't know how this game has so many downloads / buys, but it's even worse than the game from a few pages ago.

Some people just want a quick fap? That and many don't look past the art to try it (and aparently have lots of money xD)

Not recommended.

Pros:
1. Voice Acted
2. Decent art

Cons:

To be fair, the wife actually does make frequent advances on the MC but is very understanding that he's too tired to bang. Story is kinda dumb though. I usually like the whole trope where the MC gets NTR'd and ends up finding out its his fetish and jacks off while watching in secret but it makes no sense here really. Ever since he got married the MC barely has any energy for sex with his wife but the moment he finds out she's sleeping with another man he suddenly has the energy to: jack off all night to videos of her cheating, hire a detective to find out what's going on, tail his wife and boss so that he can jack off to them live, etc. My other major gripe is that the wife doesn't clean up after herself at all. Normally when the heroine goes from trying to hide evidence of her affairs to doing out in the opening and leaving the evidence all over the place, it gets more exciting. In this game, the heroine lies to the MC frequently about nothing going on meanwhile her room's got condoms and sex toys all over it 24/7 and its never brought up by anybody. You can just walk into her room at any time on any day and it'll just be a mess with neither the MC or heroine acknowledging it. I'm convinced the dev just forgot about it. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!