Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

What do you use exactly for these games (chinesse), i searched and found AdventCirno (well i knew about it before hand but this dev's games motivated me to search the latest version xD) but that translates the game at once, i actually prefer to hook the games and have the original text, it helps me when i feel some translations are off sinc ei can use alt translators for example, that and i have found is better to translate part by part.

You keep talking about all this, do you really not know that pretty much all MTL aggregators already let you choose which language to translate from? Textractor literally has the menu open on start-up to change which language you want to translate from, just change it from Japanese to Chinese.

You keep talking about all this, do you really not know that pretty much all MTL aggregators already let you choose which language to translate from? Textractor literally has the menu open on start-up to change which language you want to translate from, just change it from Japanese to Chinese.

Pretty obvious the answer is nope, also last time i checked text extractor didn't work with these game and i had to use one from ULMF, then again is been a while so i will just check it out again or see is a new version that can be used.

If it works i will just have to see how to make so google and/or DeepL don't stop working after 10 min........although even them if i get the text that will be ok too (i only want it for the status screen on that game since advent doesn't translate it and the ULMF tool doesn't grab it either)

EDIT: nope doesn't work for what i want to, well it should work for the Azur Lane game that was shared, is just RPG MV maker games that most tools don't work (that and wolf engine but i know text extractor works for those, at least some xD). Well i guess i will just try to sue CaptureText, at least msot of it appears to be in a legible font and with a clear background

Last edited:
Pretty obvious the answer is nope, also last time i checked text extractor didn't work with these game and i had to use one from ULMF, then again is been a while so i will just check it out again or see is a new version that can be used.

If it works i will just have to see how to make so google and/or DeepL don't stop working after 10 min........although even them if i get the text that will be ok too (i only want it for the status screen on that game since advent doesn't translate it and the ULMF tool doesn't grab it either)

EDIT: nope doesn't work for what i want to, well it should work for the Azur Lane game that was shared, is just RPG MV maker games that most tools don't work (that and wolf engine but i know text extractor works for those, at least some xD). Well i guess i will just try to sue CaptureText, at least msot of it appears to be in a legible font and with a clear background

If it's a question of translating Chinese text, all MTL aggregators already do that. If it's a question of hooking the text from RPGmaker MV games then all you need is 'RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher'. You can just use Google Translate's camera function on your phone for menus and the like if you need to.

Since mystery NTR VN are dying Ive been playing more NTR RPG lately. Some thoughts.

• 彼女が回復魔法を唱えてくれない理由: Played this because the dev is making another game. Its set in the same world with returning characters but its standalone. Previous game is good though so you might want to play. The mystery is good and especially the discreet sex situations. Theyre very hot and imaginative. Even if they get a bit ridiculous lol. Plot is simple, its set in a magic school where students have to pass an exam as pairs. The protagonist and his girlfriend is one. Another one is actually the couple from that new game. Transfer student arrives and ends up in their group. You can guess where it goes but it avoids generic traps too. Protagonist is timid but hes strong. Thats why he ends up with the transfer student in his group in the first place. The girl is dumb but her characterisation makes sense. It also has a very smart misdirection that I didnt expect. Gameplay is a bit dull but there isnt much so its no problem. The mystery route is available for free as a demo and its the best part. I recommend getting the full game though. Hope the new ones even better.

• 離れ木の5日間 and 離れ木の5日間 after story: Very good even if you can tell its the devs first game. The after story should have been part of the original game though. Its more satisfying if you play both. Short but great mystery focus game with lots of silhouete sex. No gameplay at all and the map is small though you can still check other characters react in some places as the plot advance. The protagonist realizes hes developed a bit of a netorase fetish with his wife. So he books a trip to an onsen with mixed bathing without telling her. Im not a big fan of netorase but without spoiling much its great here. They get fooled since the start, both the husband and the wife. It goes out of hand in the 5 days they spend there. The endings in the original game are too sudden but the after story is great. Easy recommendation to buy. Gotta support small devs who do good work.

• 危ぶまれる日常 (DEMO): Demo of the upcoming game by the same develpper as 離れ木の5日間. This one is much more ambitious. It starts with two childhood friends who clearly like each other as highschool students. The cast is big and introduces many men who could steal her: a sexual harasser teacher, the football club ace, some punk kids, even your perverted friend. But it doesnt look like its going to be too many people corrupting her which dilutes NTR feel. Dev is just creating mystery about who it will be. By the end of the trial a gyaru who is their friend has already been corrupted by the teacher. The protagonist and the girl actually drop out from school to run away from him and they confess. The trial ends with her being called by to the counceling room right as theyre leaving. She comes back late and flustered. The full game is their life as married adults but you have to wonder if something happened there at the end already. Thats part of the mystery too. The gameplay is a bit rudimentary still but more advanced than in the previous game. Could be one of the best NTR game of the year. Release should be this month.

• NTR冒険者 リーネ&エルザ: Fast food mystery NTR like his previous game. Its enjoyable for what it is but its silly how much copypaste there is just to add filler content.

• 师酱 (the Chinese Fate game people have been talking about): NTR feeling isnt super strong but its great as a mystery moral degeneration game. The portraits arent great but the animations are good and well framed. Another dev that deserves support.

Does anyone have more recs for NTR RPG with mystery focus/male protagonist? Ive played some classics like NTRPG of course. Anything goes except the old rpgmaker games (I think VX ace engine ones, the ones with the red dragon logo and small windows) because the input for those is broken on my computer. I could play them before but now the characters move by themselves in weird directions lol. Probably some driver issue.

oof. . I mean custom 3d 2. We're both wrong. I knew this in my head but just had it slip while writing all that out. They all have their distinct styles but koikatu is way more cutesy and disproportionate than that.

Oh, this is the first time I've heard of custom3D2, I stand corrected. Seeing at the models, even though their both "anime Style", you're right. I can sort of see the difference between the two even with my eyes than can't really tell good graphics apart hahaha. I'm guessing it works the same, right? character generator, a looping storyline for each girl, and a studio for shenanigans. I have always been bothered by Koikatsu's style, so I'll have to check this one as it seems like it's the same yet different.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cXngSZu-LdFzB6rOcucoaYMoSvCWegxh/view?usp=sharing

password:xi521.fanbox.cc

Full nero mini-game(that actually grew to be maybe a little bigger than expected..) from recent chinese dev mentioned. They're releasing it for free in a couple days anyway- but getting into their fantia is a dollar so support them if you like it just once.
Thanks for sharing that, I had no idea a Chinese ntr scene existed, and with mystery too.
What's the difference between this one and "师酱" ? Is it a prologue, from another dev, just a different game?

I never use textractor with mv games, just the libellule patch here :
https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/

And then once text is copied to clipboard you just use textractor's clipboard thread.

Since mystery NTR VN are dying Ive been playing more NTR RPG lately. Some thoughts.
I can confirm, there is almost no new mystery ntr VN worth it the last years, it's mostly netorase or just showing everything, and the few who were doing it in the indie market, like Jinsei, seem to have decided to make one game every 10 years... :(

• 彼女が回復魔法を唱えてくれない理由: [/B]
    Played this because the dev is making another game. Its set in the same world with returning characters but its standalone. Previous game is good though so you might want to play. The mystery is good and especially the discreet sex situations. Theyre very hot and imaginative. Even if they get a bit ridiculous lol. Plot is simple, its set in a magic school where students have to pass an exam as pairs. The protagonist and his girlfriend is one. Another one is actually the couple from that new game. Transfer student arrives and ends up in their group. You can guess where it goes but it avoids generic traps too. Protagonist is timid but hes strong. Thats why he ends up with the transfer student in his group in the first place. The girl is dumb but her characterisation makes sense. It also has a very smart misdirection that I didnt expect. Gameplay is a bit dull but there isnt much so its no problem. The mystery route is available for free as a demo and its the best part. I recommend getting the full game though. Hope the new ones even better.
I feel like this one could have been so much more, with the idea of not healing mc as the girl gets corrupted by netori.
Also, I like how the dev thinks that the full mystery game can be given for free, while it's the most interesting part for me. :D

• 離れ木の5日間 and 離れ木の5日間 after story:
    Very good even if you can tell its the devs first game. The after story should have been part of the original game though. Its more satisfying if you play both. Short but great mystery focus game with lots of silhouete sex. No gameplay at all and the map is small though you can still check other characters react in some places as the plot advance. The protagonist realizes hes developed a bit of a netorase fetish with his wife. So he books a trip to an onsen with mixed bathing without telling her. Im not a big fan of netorase but without spoiling much its great here. They get fooled since the start, both the husband and the wife. It goes out of hand in the 5 days they spend there. The endings in the original game are too sudden but the after story is great. Easy recommendation to buy. Gotta support small devs who do good work.
It's not really netorase, it's mc organised ntr, the girl doesn't know about it. ;)
I didn't play the after story, I'll try it if it's worth it, the first game was nice but short and linear imo, and lacked any "breather moment", basically the girl got corrupted every day and you couldn't have any intermediate moments between her scenes.

• 危ぶまれる日常 (DEMO):
    Demo of the upcoming game by the same develpper as 離れ木の5日間. This one is much more ambitious. It starts with two childhood friends who clearly like each other as highschool students. The cast is big and introduces many men who could steal her: a sexual harasser teacher, the football club ace, some punk kids, even your perverted friend. But it doesnt look like its going to be too many people corrupting her which dilutes NTR feel. Dev is just creating mystery about who it will be. By the end of the trial a gyaru who is their friend has already been corrupted by the teacher. The protagonist and the girl actually drop out from school to run away from him and they confess. The trial ends with her being called by to the counceling room right as theyre leaving. She comes back late and flustered. The full game is their life as married adults but you have to wonder if something happened there at the end already. Thats part of the mystery too. The gameplay is a bit rudimentary still but more advanced than in the previous game. Could be one of the best NTR game of the year. Release should be this month.
Oh man, you just hyped me up, sounds interesting !
I'm just fearing about quality when it's like 31654 netori dudes, I prefer when it's one and in depth.

• NTR冒険者 リーネ&エルザ: Fast food mystery NTR like his previous game. Its enjoyable for what it is but its silly how much copypaste there is just to add filler content.
Hehe, I'm enjoying the hell of that one, ntr mystery with oblivious mc even after the end is very very rare.
I wish more games had these double faced girls at the end, hiding the truth that they're fully corrupted to the mc.
And yeah the only downside imo is that it should have been one heroine only. But I'm glad this dev understands ntr mystery and corruption so well.

Does anyone have more recs for NTR RPG with mystery focus/male protagonist? Ive played some classics like NTRPG of course. Anything goes except the old rpgmaker games (I think VX ace engine ones, the ones with the red dragon logo and small windows) because the input for those is broken on my computer. I could play them before but now the characters move by themselves in weird directions lol. Probably some driver issue.
Hum, it severly limits you to only search for MV games... how about :
- 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ -> Pretty good game for the price, mystery is nice, and the girls are hot, especially the childhood friend.
- NTR冒険者 アリサ -> first game by "NTR冒険者 リーネ&エルザ" dev, it's small and straight forward.
- 約束と契約のサンクチュアリ~たとえ寝取られたとしても~ -> Very cool production value for the lovey dovey part, it was really cute and well made. The corruption mystery was nice when it was there, then I wasn't interested anymore once mc discovered the truth, which happened way too fast imo.
- 夏の思い出~寝取られ堕ちた彼女達~ -> Nice and simple ntr mystery game, remember though, it's even more copy pasted sisters than "NTR冒険者 リーネ&エルザ".

• 彼女が回復魔法を唱えてくれない理由: Played this because the dev is making another game. Its set in the same world with returning characters but its standalone. Previous game is good though so you might want to play. The mystery is good and especially the discreet sex situations. Theyre very hot and imaginative. Even if they get a bit ridiculous lol. Plot is simple, its set in a magic school where students have to pass an exam as pairs. The protagonist and his girlfriend is one. Another one is actually the couple from that new game. Transfer student arrives and ends up in their group. You can guess where it goes but it avoids generic traps too. Protagonist is timid but hes strong. Thats why he ends up with the transfer student in his group in the first place. The girl is dumb but her characterisation makes sense. It also has a very smart misdirection that I didnt expect. Gameplay is a bit dull but there isnt much so its no problem. The mystery route is available for free as a demo and its the best part. I recommend getting the full game though. Hope the new ones even better.

• 離れ木の5日間 and 離れ木の5日間 after story: Very good even if you can tell its the devs first game. The after story should have been part of the original game though. Its more satisfying if you play both. Short but great mystery focus game with lots of silhouete sex. No gameplay at all and the map is small though you can still check other characters react in some places as the plot advance. The protagonist realizes hes developed a bit of a netorase fetish with his wife. So he books a trip to an onsen with mixed bathing without telling her. Im not a big fan of netorase but without spoiling much its great here. They get fooled since the start, both the husband and the wife. It goes out of hand in the 5 days they spend there. The endings in the original game are too sudden but the after story is great. Easy recommendation to buy. Gotta support small devs who do good work.

• 危ぶまれる日常 (DEMO): Demo of the upcoming game by the same develpper as 離れ木の5日間. This one is much more ambitious. It starts with two childhood friends who clearly like each other as highschool students. The cast is big and introduces many men who could steal her: a sexual harasser teacher, the football club ace, some punk kids, even your perverted friend. But it doesnt look like its going to be too many people corrupting her which dilutes NTR feel. Dev is just creating mystery about who it will be. By the end of the trial a gyaru who is their friend has already been corrupted by the teacher. The protagonist and the girl actually drop out from school to run away from him and they confess. The trial ends with her being called by to the counceling room right as theyre leaving. She comes back late and flustered. The full game is their life as married adults but you have to wonder if something happened there at the end already. Thats part of the mystery too. The gameplay is a bit rudimentary still but more advanced than in the previous game. Could be one of the best NTR game of the year. Release should be this month.

• 师酱 (the Chinese Fate game people have been talking about): NTR feeling isnt super strong but its great as a mystery moral degeneration game. The portraits arent great but the animations are good and well framed. Another dev that deserves support.

NTR冒険者 リーネ&エルザ to this one do you have the last version? [Ver1.1.0] Added H scene

It would be nice if you put this game in here to download it.

I love mystery ntr and I want to try it all. xD

彼女が回復魔法を唱えてくれない理由 I love this one, what is the name of the new game he want to make?

and this one 離れ木の5日間 it's not so good it feel weak in term of story and mystery ntr.

yep nothing good game mystery ntr appear recently, did you play four seasons 0.1?? It's a mother,bully ntr game it's still in progress so you may want to wait a bit longer.
1767039_1766646_1649280247692.jpg

But it look so good in term of graphic and animation.

Last edited:
I never use textractor with mv games, just the libellule patch here :
https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermvgame-hook-patcher-how-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/

And then once text is copied to clipboard you just use textractor's clipboard thread.

I am way too used to using atlas because my internet used to be worse than my electricity situation xD, gotta get used to the fact google and deepl are real options most of the time

Also about you question about difference, so far i think Nero's game is a full mini game, there is not side for her POV or event he "ending", at leats i got to the end and it was in the options but i think dev basically said it was just there to show what he plans to do witht he big game, the other is a full game in development basically, with public demos

Thanks for sharing that, I had no idea a Chinese ntr scene existed, and with mystery too.
What's the difference between this one and "师酱" ? Is it a prologue, from another dev, just a different game?

Not related to the game featuring scathach- He put this game together from a lot of old scraps he had when learning things around the engine- had some interesting ideas that he showed off on pixiv working fine but didn't even make it in.. Like blurry calls from Da Vinci. But it's a different game entirely from his bigger project.

I am way too used to using atlas because my internet used to be worse than my electricity situation xD, gotta get used to the fact google and deepl are real options most of the time
Oh I still remember having atlas and its wacky translations, with fhc's even wackier dictionary. :P

Also about you question about difference, so far i think Nero's game is a full mini game, there is not side for her POV or event he "ending", at leats i got to the end and it was in the options but i think dev basically said it was just there to show what he plans to do witht he big game, the other is a full game in development basically, with public demos
So is there Nero in the other game?
And yeah I tried the Nero game because she looks cute, and it's pretty much, she gets cursed, then proceeds to fuck everyone.
The mystery pov adds to the erotica, but it's kinda poor in terms of progression.

Not related to the game featuring scathach- He put this game together from a lot of old scraps he had when learning things around the engine- had some interesting ideas that he showed off on pixiv working fine but didn't even make it in.. Like blurry calls from Da Vinci. But it's a different game entirely from his bigger project.
Oh alright.
I'll try the other, big one instead, hopefully the corruption is better.

Originally it was like that but there was so little male protagonist-only content and it was so spotty that I couldn't justify keeping the protagonist pov-only option. It's simply not a mystery game.

Originally it was like that but there was so little male protagonist-only content and it was so spotty that I couldn't justify keeping the protagonist pov-only option. It's simply not a mystery game.

Right now is only for browser right? But there are still plans for a desktop or even mac version?

彼女が回復魔法を唱えてくれない理由 I love this one, what is the name of the new game he want to make?
彼女が視線を逸らす理由 shortened to かのそら. He posts about it on his ci-en. https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/2737

I feel like this one could have been so much more, with the idea of not healing mc as the girl gets corrupted by netori.
Also, I like how the dev thinks that the full mystery game can be given for free, while it's the most interesting part for me. :D
Agreed. One of best moments in the game for me was during combat when her cut-in to heal the other guy was very amorous. When up until that point they were neutral or friendly towards the protagonist. It has some great ideas and the hidden sex situations are great but the dev can make something special if he keep improving.

It's not really netorase, it's mc organised ntr, the girl doesn't know about it. ;)
I didn't play the after story, I'll try it if it's worth it, the first game was nice but short and linear imo, and lacked any "breather moment", basically the girl got corrupted every day and you couldn't have any intermediate moments between her scenes.
After story has a small summary of the original game so its easy to go back to it. Its still very barebones in that way and wouldnt be good mystery by itself. It just feels like a very good ending to the previous game lol. I think you will like where it ends.

Oh man, you just hyped me up, sounds interesting !
I'm just fearing about quality when it's like 31654 netori dudes, I prefer when it's one and in depth.
Its seriously looking great. Very ambitious for someone who put up just one simple game before. He has promised it will be very heartbreaking NTR, much more than previous game. And of course the shadow sex is back even in the trial. Theres also one clear "candidate" to be the netori guy but the way it keep you on your toes with everyone reminds me of good Venus games. If theres one criticism is that its a bit crazy that the harassing teacher gets away with so much. But I guess in real life abusers also do lol.

- 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ -> Pretty good game for the price, mystery is nice, and the girls are hot, especially the childhood friend.
Just played this and its very well made. Unusual mix of comedy and NTR feel that works well. Wish the author made more because hes very good at this.

- 約束と契約のサンクチュアリ~たとえ寝取られたとしても~ -> Very cool production value for the lovey dovey part, it was really cute and well made. The corruption mystery was nice when it was there, then I wasn't interested anymore once mc discovered the truth, which happened way too fast imo.
Exactly the same. 9/10 game that suddenly became boring to me and I never finished. Its a shame because it established the relationship so well. And then the bits of mystery were nice. But it flew by and then her pov was boring.

Ill play 夏の思い出~寝取られ堕ちた彼女達~ And I guess I can check out older VX ace engine games recommendations too. Ill just have to play on a VM or my laptop lol. Wish they hadnt stopped working normally for me but its no big deal.

Right now is only for browser right? But there are still plans for a desktop or even mac version?
Yes, right now it's an early access extra reward for high-tier Patreon supporters. I'm hoping to release a one-time purchase Steam/Itch download version sometime in the future.

So I guess that game will not have future updates? If the male side have few scene it's not worth for me, female protagonist in ntr games it's a big down to me, shame I was expecting something good.

Ill play 夏の思い出~寝取られ堕ちた彼女達~ And I guess I can check out older VX ace engine games recommendations too. Ill just have to play on a VM or my laptop lol. Wish they hadnt stopped working normally for me but its no big deal.
If you're bored you can also try the BBQ latest demo for his upcoming game (probably end of year or next year release imo), it's quite a nice concept.

So I guess that game will not have future updates? If the male side have few scene it's not worth for me, female protagonist in ntr games it's a big down to me, shame I was expecting something good.
No, it's a small side project and complete. At most there will be small typo/grammar updates.

No, it's a small side project and complete. At most there will be small typo/grammar updates.

Pity, i actually like the idea of this more than the futa game, but is mostly a question of tastes, tomboy, moral degeneration, corruption, and good art?! Pretty good for a small project

PS:next time fantasy? or Scifi? (even rarer than fantasy) xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?