Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

So I decided to play through Tsuma no Biniku to see if it's true the writing was better in earlier Anim releases, and it's definitely true. I will never forget that hilarious "revenge" ending that came outta nowhere. The whole plot from the protagonist's POV was hilarious.

What was up with that one creepy moment near the end of the true path where the game shows the female protagonists smile? Was that supposed to be genuine happiness? Was it supposed to be ambiguous? The text says the male lead doesn't know if it's happiness or sadness but it doesn't look like either to me. Maybe I've been playing too many NTR games.

CG7.jpg
]

I didn't like that game even if is from old good days, but the construction was more better than this last release from them I can tell that.
In my opinion all old release of anim need to be in english they are worth it, it's sad to see that anim didn't get attention from MangaGamer instead they translate every shit ntr game ever.

So I decided to play through Tsuma no Biniku to see if it's true the writing was better in earlier Anim releases, and it's definitely true. I will never forget that hilarious "revenge" ending that came outta nowhere. The whole plot from the protagonist's POV was hilarious.

What was up with that one creepy moment near the end of the true path where the game shows the female protagonists smile? Was that supposed to be genuine happiness? Was it supposed to be ambiguous? The text says the male lead doesn't know if it's happiness or sadness but it doesn't look like either to me. Maybe I've been playing too many NTR games.

CG7.jpg
]

Tsuma no Biniku my favorite of all anim mm games, macho on second place... I like when story(i mean main heroine corruption) develops slowly, in most late games, it comes to crazy f*cking very fast, and i think its not main point of ntr. Its about psycological moments, not just sex. Thats why i like Rascou games and anim mm earlier games. But now i think its some stagnation in NTR genre...:boys2_facepalm:

Tsuma no Biniku my favorite of all anim mm games, macho on second place... I like when story(i mean main heroine corruption) develops slowly, in most late games, it comes to crazy f*cking very fast, and i think its not main point of ntr. Its about psycological moments, not just sex. Thats why i like Rascou games and anim mm earlier games. But now i think its some stagnation in NTR genre...:boys2_facepalm:

Yea I notice that story and build-up character become weak and we talking about 2-3 years of poor ntr games, atleast from big company who make vn games and not talking about amateurs like Rascou games.
It's funny because Rascou games have a good games and it's only 1 single man that work it.
Also is pain in the ass when you like "mystery ntr" and see recently mediocre ntr games, with poor execution.
The last game of anim was not wow but neither good enough to tell "that's it this is the one". Ntr home 2 was the last masterpiece from anim. amen

Yes! I love slow building NTR with tons of mystery and sex scenes only when it matters. This is why I prefer reading the protagonist's perspective. I like reading the cheater's perspective too but most of the time the sex dialogue is too saturated with meaningless text and it feels less like NTR corruption and more like vanilla nukige. Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei by Elf was perfect even though it was a pain in the ass to complete all the routes.

I'm working my way to completing some of the other recent releases but it does appear that VN NTR stories seem to be getting more boring and cliche. The good news is NTR games seem to be getting better and better for mystery lovers.

Ntr home 2 was the last masterpiece from anim. amen

Are you talking about Homestay 2? Do I need to play the first one? What makes it so good?

Last edited:

Its a balance, it also depends on how much time you can dedicate to it, if you liek that i can reccomend Honto No Kimochi and Egao no Riyuu from Jinesi https://vndb.org/p3240 (other games are good but those 2 are the BEST in my humble opinion), Netorare Nurse series too

I'm working my way to completing some of the other recent releases but it does appear that VN NTR stories seem to be getting more boring and cliche. The good news is NTR games seem to be getting better and better for mystery lovers.

Are you talking about Homestay 2? Do I need to play the first one? What makes it so good?

In what world is getting better? japanese hardly release a decent ntr vn with mystery over 1 year, dunno what you talking about "getting better and better for mystery lovers." I wish that could be the true but it's not.
Maybe I missing something but what a good mystery ntr vn game will come or it come recently that you can call a good news?

yea homestay 2, I recommand homestay 1 to because both are masterpiece 1 it's aleardy translated in english, 2 it's not, it's doesn't matter if you start with 2 or 1 both are separate story with a little touch of one.

Its a balance, it also depends on how much time you can dedicate to it, if you liek that i can reccomend Honto No Kimochi and Egao no Riyuu from Jinesi https://vndb.org/p3240 (other games are good but those 2 are the BEST in my humble opinion), Netorare Nurse series too

Ohh god no don't recommand the worst view point mc in the history and I'm talking about Egao no Riyuu all good stuff happen on heroine prespective so it destroy the mystery feeling if you choose only male you don't see nothing not even when both are the same room with heroine fck other as a "hidden" you will hear heroine but not see nothing I mean it's just a empty room when the action happen and that's a big pointless when you left behind because Jinsei choose to execute poorly this scene.
Honto No Kimochi is more better than Egao no Riyuu.

Last edited:
if you choose only male you don't see nothing

That's literally the best part about NTR mystery though? Some of my favorite netorare games don't have any erotic scenes at all on the protagonist's side, it's pretty much the point.

That's literally the best part about NTR mystery though? Some of my favorite netorare games don't have any erotic scenes at all on the protagonist's side, it's pretty much the point.

To me it's about playing with your imagination, giving hints and making you question what exactly happened or when it's meant to happen. So when the reveal hits it changes your perspective on the whole sequence of events. Showing nothing and showing too much are both bad in that sense.

nope, atleast showing the heroine face and not behind curtain where the sex action happen, He can easly put a shadow of that guy fuck her and you will see only the heroine face, that's one example he can go, is so many way to create discreet sex without revealing, mystery ntr is to show change emotion of heroine without mc notice to much or to realize what really happen.

It can be suspicious if the heroine behaves strangely but this is ultimate stage before the revealing the secrets. And if you want to see where all this begins player can switch to heroine side for more revealing of story.

That's why it's hard to do only mc perspective without revealing to much but if you don't show any change of heroine it's useless, so for Egao no Riyuu it let you to see most of the time background and not the characters so it feels empty on only male side.

Also A Promise Best Left Unkept and Girlfriend Tapes are the recent good games that appear with good mystery ntr but it's not japanese it's from the west. ;)

Last edited:
Agreed, though I would say it still needs to hint something for it to work, like the girl looking hot and bothered after "something" happened, or having "yogurt stains" on her, or having some flavor dialogue about her being super tired because of her "meeting with friends last nights", or her suddenly wearing perfume or looking sexier, and any actual hidden sex (phone, window, bed creaking, moanings, disappearing during dates then coming back disheveled etc etc).
I remember playing some "mystery part" where literally nothing happens, as in, the dev just cut out all sex scenes, but never bothered to write the rest to be erotic, so it has zero hint to the reader of anything happening. Very weak outcome.

I can fap to mystery, because my imagination runs wild of the implications of what's going on, which is imo the heart of ntr, but this mystery part still needs to be constructed well to "show without showing" to reader.

Agreed, though I would say it still needs to hint something for it to work, like the girl looking hot and bothered after "something" happened, or having "yogurt stains" on her
I remember playing some "mystery part" where literally nothing happens, as in, the dev just cut out all sex scenes, but never bothered to write the rest to be erotic, so it has zero hint to the reader of anything happening. Very weak outcome.
I can fap to mystery, because my imagination runs wild of the implications of what's going on, which is imo the heart of ntr, but this mystery part still needs to be constructed well to "show without showing" to reader.
that's happen on Egao no Riyuu most of the time, on late part you will see heroine dye hair and change clothes but the rest is blank.

Just finished 寝取られ魔女アメリア and it was...okay?

It has a decent mystery route, some decent variety of maotoko and even a cuck vs non-cuck version of NTR...but the routes didn't feel very satisfying to me, probably because the heroine 'fell' too suddenly. The H-scenes didn't feel all that sexy to me either. Probably a 6/10 for me.

In what world is getting better? japanese hardly release a decent ntr vn with mystery over 1 year, dunno what you talking about "getting better and better for mystery lovers." I wish that could be the true but it's not.
Maybe I missing something but what a good mystery ntr vn game will come or it come recently that you can call a good news?

yea homestay 2, I recommand homestay 1 to because both are masterpiece 1 it's aleardy translated in english, 2 it's not, it's doesn't matter if you start with 2 or 1 both are separate story with a little touch of one.

Ohh god no don't recommand the worst view point mc in the history and I'm talking about Egao no Riyuu all good stuff happen on heroine prespective so it destroy the mystery feeling if you choose only male you don't see nothing not even when both are the same room with heroine fck other as a "hidden" you will hear heroine but not see nothing I mean it's just a empty room when the action happen and that's a big pointless when you left behind because Jinsei choose to execute poorly this scene.
Honto No Kimochi is more better than Egao no Riyuu.

Meh is a taste thing, Egao No Riyuu is still good then if you play full POV, it would be better if you could switch in the middle but it is still good in my opinion, and anyway i reccomended it because both of those really take their time to build up the relationship so when ntr happens it isn't some in name only bond.

Try ntr nurse, you can choose to see the woman POV in each segement.

To me it's about playing with your imagination, giving hints and making you question what exactly happened or when it's meant to happen. So when the reveal hits it changes your perspective on the whole sequence of events. Showing nothing and showing too much are both bad in that sense.

A little like that for me but with more emphasis on the MC being clueless and wondering what is happening, worrying and even streesing. Or even being clueless and missing all the hints thinking he is a total winner.

Netorare Nurse 1 is one of the best for me because of that, the MC experiences all that realistically before it all comes crashing doing, my favorite part isn't a sex scene at all: is when MC confronts his wife and she throws a curve ball by revealling she is pregnant and fools him, he is just so happy, and then you can see her POV and is all so sweet. Is almost a pity it didn't end there but the ending is also extra evil so i loved it.

Meh is a taste thing, Egao No Riyuu is still good then if you play full POV, it would be better if you could switch in the middle but it is still good in my opinion, and anyway i reccomended it because both of those really take their time to build up the relationship so when ntr happens it isn't some in name only bond.

Try ntr nurse, you can choose to see the woman POV in each segement.

Yea I agree with you in here Netorare Nurse series have the old ADN of the masterpiece ntr genre it's like Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei I think 2010-2011 was the gold years for the ntr genre.
It's funny because all good games have the most realistic story and it work perfect with this genre, if you don't have good drama and immoral situation it's not that wow and I really like to see mc humiliate because I always play this genre ntr as outsider of protagonist I like to see people humiliated maybe I'm sadist person. xD

Last edited:
Yea I agree with you in here Netorare Nurse series have the old ADN of the masterpiece ntr genre it's like Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei I think 2010-2011 was the gold years for the ntr genre.
It's funny because all good games have the most realistic story and it work perfect with this genre, if you don't have good drama and immoral situation it's not that wow and I really like to see mc humiliate because I always play this genre ntr as outsider of protagonist I like to see people humiliated maybe I'm sadist person. xD

Yeah, i am also like that, kind of worrying if this wasn't hentai xD

It is why i love the ntr nurse series, the canon endings are all extra cruel muahahahahahaha

Gatenkei is good, but is actually kind of vanilla since most of the long endings the guy comes to enjoy the fetish? It does have its evil and mean moments but to this day i am still irked one of the best endings was one of the shortest ones and we never got her POV of it (the one where the Husband interrupts the gangbang during the trip thinking sh eis being raped, only to lose be beaten and then to add insult to injury the wife files a report of domestic abuse so he loses it all including custody of their child)

Triangle Blue too has some really great routes and moments.

Anyway since i see you have similar tastes can you reccomend anything worth playing? Or reading (speaking of reading Terasu's Black Transfer Student kind of counts), hell even novels would work for me

Just finished 寝取られ魔女アメリア and it was...okay?

It has a decent mystery route, some decent variety of maotoko and even a cuck vs non-cuck version of NTR...but the routes didn't feel very satisfying to me, probably because the heroine 'fell' too suddenly. The H-scenes didn't feel all that sexy to me either. Probably a 6/10 for me.

Yeah, don't remember if I talked about it before here or elsewhere, but it was a disappointment. I followed it for quite a while on ci-en, but as it turned out most of the eventual content was shown long before release. The gameplay was tedious (the equipment 'gacha' system was an interesting gimmick though) and the 'mystery' way too weak because of the ridiculously short routes. I liked the way the heroine's personality would change, especially on the noble son's route, but it was entirely unfulfilling overall; 6/10 is probably right, it's just really forgettable.

Just a little complain. I like wedding scenes on NTR games but it needs to be happening while she is still married to her husband, not after divorce! I mean if it is NTR game, the theme is betrayal and once divorce happens, it not betrayal any more. I guess I should just be happy that there are wedding scene or bridal dress up...

What did y'all think of the latest Girlfriend Tapes update? What did you like and wish it had more of?

Do you have a full save? I tried a previous game but didn't get all the scenes, plus many choices so not sure wich are important xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.