Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Damn, they add new scenes??

Yep, some are tot he story (like foreplay) and others are post ending i think, ther eis one including the mom wich i am most curious about since its obviously post corruption, i am curious because if i remember well Iris (the mom) was still not corrupted, liek she went to the capital or something to earn money for some reason.

If you get it share =P

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/list/=/sort=date/trailer=1/

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_225114/?dmmref=ListDate&i3_ref=list&i3_ord=36

( 甥に目覚めさせられた熟れ妻 毎日家族のいる家で )

Try this proxy server if you cannot open the link again

https://hide.me/en/proxy

Had to use the proxy, wich is weird sinc ei have entered that site before, next thing we know it ahs to do with the whole Russia vs Ukraine war, the other day my country was banned from some sites and services for a a day =S

Yep, some are tot he story (like foreplay) and others are post ending i think, ther eis one including the mom wich i am most curious about since its obviously post corruption, i am curious because if i remember well Iris (the mom) was still not corrupted, liek she went to the capital or something to earn money for some reason.

If you get it share =P
Oh great! I think Iris scene was too few and wish she get more scenes after the ending. So glad if i they add more scenes for her and more twins after stories.

I wonder if this will be the last update for this game or if the dev will add some more (either story scenes or side jobs), as much as i would love to see a few more i think its best if he jumps to a new one.

Like i liked the side jobs scenes but i would have preferred he focused that level of variation into the main route for each girl since the one thing i disliked about the game is that the main ntr route is the exact same for each girl, same dialogue and all xD

Netorase Sword Princess has been updated~

There will be new additional chapters tomorrow and the day after.

netoraseswordprincess.wordpress.com

There will be new additional chapters tomorrow and the day after.

This is all amazingly written, honestly. I'm not a fan of netorase by any means but the threat of it becoming something more, and Iris's ruthless teasing, is an absolute thrill to read. Keep up the great work!

There will be another four chapters uploaded, each day starting today. I don't want to spam the thread, so this will be the only announcement. Hope you enjoy!

There will be another four chapters uploaded, each day starting today. I don't want to spam the thread, so this will be the only announcement. Hope you enjoy!

Damn, you're the gift that just keeps on giving, I can hardly wait! The latest was as erotic as ever, and Iris is a truly incredible heroine.
I'd thoroughly recommend everyone to give it a read!

https://www.parallel-soft.net/poison/products/ntrp/index.html
Netorare Princess has released, for those interested. The promise of '100% NTR' and '0 Happy Endings' pulled me in a long time ago. And I've certainly been enjoying my little time with it so far, god knows fantasy is such a massively under represented genre when it comes to eroge.
I find the characters rather charming, especially Merril (female antagonists in NTR are vanishingly rare), and the art erotic in that gratifying nukige kind of way. It also has animated scenes, and even lets you skip the prologue or immedately unlock the entire gallery if you wanted to for some reason. The bonus audio dramas are great too. Not the deepest plot by any means, at least so far, but nevertheless worth a look.

I'm surprised that there isn't much talk about the new ANIM game.
I feel like it should be the most anticipated NTR VNgame for a while considering that there wasn't anything good released in past year.
There isn't even anything interesting NTR game coming this year if I look at VNDB.

I'm surprised that there isn't much talk about the new ANIM game.
I feel like it should be the most anticipated NTR VNgame for a while considering that there wasn't anything good released in past year.
There isn't even anything interesting NTR game coming this year if I look at VNDB.

People still secretly hyping with Anim game ( like me xD), it's just many people disappointed with last year game.

Now where's the game :(

https://www.parallel-soft.net/poison/products/ntrp/index.html
Netorare Princess has released, for those interested. The promise of '100% NTR' and '0 Happy Endings' pulled me in a long time ago. And I've certainly been enjoying my little time with it so far, god knows fantasy is such a massively under represented genre when it comes to eroge.
I find the characters rather charming, especially Merril (female antagonists in NTR are vanishingly rare), and the art erotic in that gratifying nukige kind of way. It also has animated scenes, and even lets you skip the prologue or immedately unlock the entire gallery if you wanted to for some reason. The bonus audio dramas are great too. Not the deepest plot by any means, at least so far, but nevertheless worth a look.

I am a sucker for fantasy ntr, most rpg are "fantasy" but lack the fantasy feel, plus not a lot of real story there xD

What is the name to see if it has popped up in the download section or nyaa?

EDIT: not sure about it but comes out today (march 25) right?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.