Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

It seems Alice Soft is finally releasing a new ¿ntr? game next year, looks like a fantasy setting

There aren't nearly enough NTR eroge with a fantasy setting so I'll remain cautiously optimistic about it, great design from Homare too.

I'm probably not going to get an answer to this but has anyone played this game and gotten the "full story?"

Shin Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? 3 - Uwaki Shuki ni Tsuzurareta Kairaku no Tsumeato

It's one of those Atelier Sakura games with the complicated route requirements. I managed to get all the CG's and notebook scenes in the extras menu but I wasn't sure if that would allow me to view the "true" ending. Once you unlock most of the notebook scenes you get a hidden route option when you start a new game. That hidden route unlocked the last notebook scene and a new but short ending. I expected some more additional dialogue to be unlocked after the normal ending but there was nothing new there.

So, the protagonist is fucked if he finds out about FMC's past in the beginning and fucked still if he trusts the FMC in the normal ending.

Saint-Seiya didn't have a walkthrough for the game so maybe someone else here knows.

EDIT: NVM, I was supposed to play the game AGAIN to get the last "true" ending. It was a pretty hilarious route where you could hear the FMC's sexcapades while the protagonist is going about his everyday life. *I call it the cuck ending*

Last edited:
It seems Alice Soft is finally releasing a new ¿ntr? game next year, looks like a fantasy setting:

現在開発中の新作ファンタジー人妻ゲームは、抜きに特化した低価格ADVです。
原画、キャラクターデザインに誉先生をお迎えし、繊細で艶やかな異世界人妻のエロスが見どころのゲームとなっております。

news_211227_05.jpg

God let it be ntr, real fantasy ntr is really underused

https://www.parallel-soft.net/poison/products/ntrp/index.html
Speaking of fantasy NTR, it would seem there is in fact another such eroge releasing on March 25! 寝取られプリンセス by Posion seems to hit all the expected notes: an invading kingdom, lecherous nobles and orcs, a beautiful princess, a gallant female knight, etc etc. The character designs look quite nice, as do the CG and the rudimentary animation. Multiple heroines is, of course, usually a precursor to a weaker feeling of netorare, but I like how they advertise the game as having zero happy endings and being 100% netorare.
I'm starved of fantasy NTR eroge so I'm rather looking forward to this; hopefully the netorare won't disappoint as '異世界に召喚された俺は寝取られスキル持ちだった!?' did.

https://www.parallel-soft.net/poison/products/ntrp/index.html
Speaking of fantasy NTR, it would seem there is in fact another such eroge releasing on March 25! 寝取られプリンセス by Posion seems to hit all the expected notes: an invading kingdom, lecherous nobles and orcs, a beautiful princess, a gallant female knight, etc etc. The character designs look quite nice, as do the CG and the rudimentary animation. Multiple heroines is, of course, usually a precursor to a weaker feeling of netorare, but I like how they advertise the game as having zero happy endings and being 100% netorare.
I'm starved of fantasy NTR eroge so I'm rather looking forward to this; hopefully the netorare won't disappoint as '異世界に召喚された俺は寝取られスキル持ちだった!?' did.

9,800 yen ? That's some full price game right here.

Any new mom ntr games come out or that are planned to come out? I have not been keeping up with the scene since October

Girl Friend tapes is pretty legit too for a Western developed NTR game. Sometimes it feels like I'm in some weird timewarp where Japan is no longer making good NTR content anymore :|

Girl Friend tapes is pretty legit too for a Western developed NTR game. Sometimes it feels like I'm in some weird timewarp where Japan is no longer making good NTR content anymore :|
Yes it's good, I've played an earlier version and now waiting for the full game, and it had everything I wanted : male mc with ntr mystery, corruption...
That's incredible to get that level of understanding for the fetish coming from a western dev.
And the art isn't bad at all either.

Soon we will see some of the precious bounty this C99 has to offer.........i am still anoyed if it wasn't for the extreme circunstances this would be the third day already T_T

Happy New Year everyone!

Oh what a nice present, even if it's not super ntr to me, this game is so erotic!

Happy New year, and the main game is in english, that is enough for me plus Kagura Games always does any extra the game receive quickly

Happy new year and happy release date for Curse of Kubel+!

Is this the original game with extra stuff or an alternative story?

I can't even answer your questions cause I can't even get a proper H code for this game lol

There is tag "only one good ending" in vndb and in dlsite there is a comments where said that in this game you always get time loop everytime you get ntr'ed so i assume the true ending is a good ending. But i just want to make sure of it. Anyway, thanks for answering.

to answer the few questions:

1. Curse of Kubel+ adds VA to the main heroine and 20 new H-events to the game (inc. 9 cgs). About half of the new h-events are for a side character and the rest are part of a new epilogue past ending C
2. Yes, the game is add-on only, so you'll need an updated version of the base game to patch it.

1. Curse of Kubel+ adds VA to the main heroine and 20 new H-events to the game (inc. 9 cgs). About half of the new h-events are for a side character and the rest are part of a new epilogue past ending C
2. Yes, the game is add-on only, so you'll need an updated version of the base game to patch it.

Good news then since Kagura is near certain to translate it soon, addons appear to have a priority over new games for them

Good news then since Kagura is near certain to translate it soon, addons appear to have a priority over new games for them

Ok then, i will wait for Kagura later. Thank you !

Is there any confirmation from Kagura Games? I mean, you surley have to pay for this addon, right?
Thanks.

Is there any confirmation from Kagura Games? I mean, you surley have to pay for this addon, right?
Thanks.

No idea yet, but so far every time a game they have transalted releases an addon they work on it fast, i give 2 months for at least an announcement.

The extra scenes are for ending C right? what ending was that again?

Reactions: Arm90
It's the cheating ending where the heroine marries the BF but keeps relations with the guy on the side :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM