Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I am disappointed with Jinsei new audio drama. Their sound recording quality isn't as good with their VN. And their story is just BSS NTR withoit many gimmick. They should make html page for audio and image instead just seperates them into different folder.

On the other hand , i found this good NTR audio drama. The story is about Married couple who move to isolated village and she become cursed by local god from that village. Well you know the rest what will happened to her. The theme reminds me to Sanbun Kyoden's Sayuki or Orcsoft's Kagachi sama, and the voice actress has hot voice too and recorded with good quality.

RJ351715_img_main.jpg

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351715.html

Heiantei just opened the web for their new game:

http://syuntada.com/tumahaha/kinue_top.html

I think it has the potential to be their best game in years, heroine looks like Yoshino, not only the design, personality too, she's arrogant and the president of a company.

Based on title and characters, heroine is the real mother of MC's wife right ? Not some bullshit remarried partner like this ?

Based on title and characters, heroine is the real mother of MC's wife right ? Not some bullshit remarried partner like this ?

Yes, she's her real mother.

Since all the text is in images, I translated the web in case someone is interested:

Title:

My Wife's Mother ~Living with an Arrogant Female President~

Synopsis:

The Motomiyas are one of the most important families in the region.
The 17th head of the family is a woman, Motomiya Kinue. She's also the president of one of the biggest companies in the region.
The protagonist, Motomiya Mamoru, marries Kinue's only daughter, Motomiya Maki, and starts living in the Motomiya's house.
One day Kinue says something to the protagonist, and there begins the fall of the arrogant female president.

Characters:

- Motomiya Kinue (Heroine) , voiced by Aoi Tokio.

She's the head of one of the most important families in the region and the president of one of the biggest companies.
She has power and money, and that makes her arrogant and prideful.
She has to be very careful in everything she does because at the slightest mistake people will start saying that a woman cannot hold such an important position.
Despite her arrogant personality, she is always kind to her husband and daughter.

- Motomiya Mamoru (Protagonist)

He's Kinue's son-in-law.
He married Kinue's daughter, Maki, after meeting her at a cram school where he worked part-time during his college days.
Now he lives with Kinue and her family. He also works in Kinue's company.
Kinue didn't want her daughter to marry him, so he's working hard to be accepted by her.

- Motomiya Maki (Protagonist's wife) , voiced by Himejima Kotomi.

Kinue's daughter and protagonist's wife.
She's an only child, and that makes her a bit of a spoiled person.
She fell in love with the protagonist at first sight.
Kinue didn't want her to marry him, but Maki said that she would run away with him, so Kinue ended up accepting the marriage.
She is currently pregnant and is in the hospital.

- Motomiya Tasuku (Kinue's husband)

Kinue's husband and Maki's father.
Like the protagonist, he entered the Motomiya family by marrying Kinue.
He loves painting. He's the director of the museum owned by the Motomiya family.
He's a generous and optimistic person and usually gives advice to the protagonist.

Reactions: Light316
Yes, she's her real mother.

Since all the text is in images, I translated the web in case someone is interested:

Title:

My Wife's Mother ~Living with an Arrogant Female President~

Synopsis:

The Motomiyas are one of the most important families in the region.
The 17th head of the family is a woman, Motomiya Kinue. She's also the president of one of the biggest companies in the region.
The protagonist, Motomiya Mamoru, marries Kinue's only daughter, Motomiya Maki, and starts living in the Motomiya's house.
One day Kinue says something to the protagonist, and there begins the fall of the arrogant female president.

Characters:

- Motomiya Kinue (Heroine) , voiced by Aoi Tokio.

She's the head of one of the most important families in the region and the president of one of the biggest companies.
She has power and money, and that makes her arrogant and prideful.
She has to be very careful in everything she does because at the slightest mistake people will start saying that a woman cannot hold such an important position.
Despite her arrogant personality, she is always kind to her husband and daughter.

- Motomiya Mamoru (Protagonist)

He's Kinue's son-in-law.
He married Kinue's daughter, Maki, after meeting her at a cram school where he worked part-time during his college days.
Now he lives with Kinue and her family. He also works in Kinue's company.
Kinue didn't want her daughter to marry him, so he's working hard to be accepted by her.

- Motomiya Maki (Protagonist's wife) , voiced by Himejima Kotomi.

Kinue's daughter and protagonist's wife.
She's an only child, and that makes her a bit of a spoiled person.
She fell in love with the protagonist at first sight.
Kinue didn't want her to marry him, but Maki said that she would run away with him, so Kinue ended up accepting the marriage.
She is currently pregnant and is in the hospital.

- Motomiya Tasuku (Kinue's husband)

Kinue's husband and Maki's father.
Like the protagonist, he entered the Motomiya family by marrying Kinue.
He loves painting. He's the director of the museum owned by the Motomiya family.
He's a generous and optimistic person and usually gives advice to the protagonist.

- Heroine like Yoshino
- arrogant boss personality
- Easy- going type of father
- Maki Daikichi Art return (Hot Damn)

Yeah, this is a perfect setup of a Netori by Frame. Pretty sad knowing that MC'w wife probably will not have sex a scene like every other side heroines

- Heroine like Yoshino
- arrogant boss personality
- Easy- going type of father
- Maki Daikichi Art return (Hot Damn)

Yeah, this is a perfect setup of a Netori by Frame. Pretty sad knowing that MC'w wife probably will not have sex a scene like every other side heroines

If i remember correctly, Frame already confirmed that wife doesn't have any sex scene.

@ Yadoumi . Why VNDB page list this game as partial voice ?

In another vn I put fully voiced and someone edited it saying that fully means that every character has voice, and partially means that only the heroines has voice, so I put partially in this one, but is the same as always.

Reactions: Light316
In another vn I put fully voiced and someone edited it saying that fully means that every character has voice, and partially means that only the heroines has voice, so I put partially in this one, but is the same as always.
First time I heard of that one, as most VNs don't have all characters voiced, even MCs when they're male.
Partial for me is just half the lines not voiced for one character.

It's more common in non-erotic VNs, for example FSN has VA on all characters (at least in the psp version).
In erotic VNs it's usually just the women that have voice acting, since their are the main intertest of the game.

Man it's just only me or the last ntr games is not even worth to playing in...I mean I can see decrease of good writting and execute story lately, It's frustrating feeling when you finish a game and you will ask yourself wtf was that? you will ask yourself why you waste your time with this poor games?

Specially if you desire a "mystery" ntr and you will get half of the game, example venus games will always be in this style it start good but the revealing part never satisfied me.
Anim.TeamMM who was make a masterpiece games in the past now release just mediocre ntr games or incest...dunno what happen to the japanese guys inspiration but it lacks of original content or serious good story.
Lately all games was just a joke, I personally tired to give new games rating 5-6 on vndb, I will almost pray to see a good games like old times...

Until then I will make a pause of vn, it's just simple not worthing the time puting into the game just to be dissapoint on the end.
Tag me up when you find a good Mystery ntr game guys, I take a vacation for now.

Man it's just only me or the last ntr games is not even worth to playing in...I mean I can see decrease of good writting and execute story lately, It's frustrating feeling when you finish a game and you will ask yourself wtf was that? you will ask yourself why you waste your time with this poor games?

Specially if you desire a "mystery" ntr and you will get half of the game, example venus games will always be in this style it start good but the revealing part never satisfied me.
Anim.TeamMM who was make a masterpiece games in the past now release just mediocre ntr games or incest...dunno what happen to the japanese guys inspiration but it lacks of original content or serious good story.
Lately all games was just a joke, I personally tired to give new games rating 5-6 on vndb, I will almost pray to see a good games like old times...

Until then I will make a pause of vn, it's just simple not worthing the time puting into the game just to be dissapoint on the end.
Tag me up when you find a good Mystery ntr game guys, I take a vacation for now.

I agree that the writing is bad compared to the old classics. Not sure why developers don't just take regular harem / romance manga and twist it. It's so much easier than having to pretend they know how to write good characters / romance.

All NTR needs a setup phase, to build a relationship worth destroying. NTR is the process that destroys that harmony, I think most fans revel in that. There's a TON of good romance manga where it's basically begging for NTR. For example, Nana to Kaoru basically had a NTR vibe to it that the author bitched out of. Kaguya-sama: Love is War, basically is asking for it (so much sexual tension). Horimiya, etc. NTR writers only need to spend a few hours understanding what makes them warm and fuzzy, and appropriate that into their own work. Make the reader love the characters, then add the sinister plot to it.

Really honestly why none of them connect those dots.

In terms of "programming", TeamAnim has a really good innovation in the that map system they created that allows you to switch between different POV. Too bad it's proprietary and Japanese in general have bad programming abilities due to the language barrier. Good programmers don't write H-games.

Soredemo Tsuma o Ai Shiteru had a really good "detective" system that I haven't seen. Let's you pinpoint things that look "off" on a picture to proceed on different routes, really fun. Haven't seen again.

Oh yeah, i wanna more ntr where they take the standard Shonen premise and twist it so the bad guys win, or at least the harem gets stolen xD

Is why To Love-ru ntr is one of my favorites, also ntr of series liek Clannad that are oh just so pure it feels extra evil muahahahahahahaha

Oh yeah, i wanna more ntr where they take the standard Shonen premise and twist it so the bad guys win, or at least the harem gets stolen xD

Is why To Love-ru ntr is one of my favorites, also ntr of series liek Clannad that are oh just so pure it feels extra evil muahahahahahahaha

Oh yeah, I can relate, although the only premise I like NTR for is Infinite Stratos. I've seen bad harem animes aplenty, and to this day, the MC of Infinite Stratos is the only one I truly, irrevocably brand 'undeserving of his harem'. Which is why I like it when they get stolen.

That's saying something--I'm someone who can feel a tiny bit bad for the victim in fucking Netori. Dog Fuck Idol for example--it's a great game (but with beastiality) that I recommend anyone who can tolerate Beastiality to try--the Producer is someone I think the world could use more of. I still took his girls though XD

There's a question I've wanted the answer to for a long time though--why does a chunk of NTR fans enjoy the 'gut-punch' style of NTR so much? Genuinely curious.

I prefer NTR as more of a mental/intellectual thing rather than just an emotional experience that basically demands that we feel bad, where we see the moral degeneration happening, where we get into the head of the girl (or play as her) and see what's going on inside there, how her thought processes and priorities are changing. That's why I especially like revenge stories where the victim comes out on top--because we see how HE changes, going from a limp-dicked wimp who couldn't stand up for himself into a badass avenging soul with a fiery determination to finally get his way.

I beat the new VENUS game - a bit surprised by all the negative feedback on this thread. I thought it was decent, although admittedly a B level effort. I wish there was a bit more of a corruption aspect to the game in the end but I thought the sense of betrayal the MC felt was done well, as well the nuanced differences in the two endings makes sense.

I do agree that it's not a true NTR game but the original title was "The game you don't know if there is NTR" so the title is apt.

I beat the new VENUS game - a bit surprised by all the negative feedback on this thread. I thought it was decent, although admittedly a B level effort. I wish there was a bit more of a corruption aspect to the game in the end but I thought the sense of betrayal the MC felt was done well, as well the nuanced differences in the two endings makes sense.

I do agree that it's not a true NTR game but the original title was "The game you don't know if there is NTR" so the title is apt.

This is why i say you should play the games yourself, you never know when you will like something despite what everyone says

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.