Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I just gave this game a try (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351381.html). The premise according to Dlsite is basically that the MC just recently got an ideal girlfriend with similar hobbies to him and his life is the best its ever been, however when preparing to make a child one night, she instead brings him videos of her cheating sex.
The problem is that's literally all there is. Game starts with a very brief intro, immediately introduces heroine, a conversation or 2 with said heroine with the conversation leading to MC wanting a kid. Cut to a week later, heroine hasn't been home much but she's there for the child-making night with special lingerie however she instead brings a bunch of NTR videos. There's no set up whatsoever. Nothing that indicates she might be cheating or even want to cheat, nothing. MC just says that he wants a kid and one week later she's got around 7 to 8 NTR videos just for him.
At this point I was like, okay fine, maybe the scenes are at least decent. They're not. Its just random scenes of the heroine cheating with random dudes in different scenarios and she doesn't even look like she's really into it. After you watch 4 of them you get a choice however if you missed a certain interactable object then no matter what you choose you get a game over where the MC bails. If you replay the game and select the choice you get some extra NTR videos and this time you get to follow the true end which essentially reveals why she did what she did. All the NTR videos are just fake and she fabricated them in order to get the MC aroused for the perfect baby making sex. That's it. Shitty set-up, sudden random NTR, NTR not even good, NTR apparently doesn't even exist.
I'm not even angry or sad, I'm just confused. Who's this game for? It doesn't feel like NTR A since even though she willingly 'cheats' in the videos, she doesn't look like she's into it. It isn't NTR B since she's clearly 'cheating on purpose' and it definitely doesn't feel like NTR C. I at least thought the MC would get a NTR fetish after all of that and maybe go down the netorase train but that doesn't happen either. The ending is just some weird out of place pure love. If you go in for the NTR, no matter what kind of NTR you like you'll probably be let down. If you're looking for a pure love game then chances are you'd never even give this game a try to begin with.
I just want my time back.

Lmao that's fucking terrible. The ratings on dlsite is never meaningful lmao since it has a 4.52. It's always about the purchase count.
Too many "developers" don't understand basic writing. There needs to be a buildup, a climax, and then a payoff. There's a fairly entertaining video on this in Hollywood movies today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmOZgSyQjtA by this YouTuber.

I studied this stuff in English class when I was 15. It's a bit sad to see developers, and obviously even professional Hollywood writers, produce such weak stories. What a waste of everyone's time and talent.

Also for some reason your url is clipped and broken, I had to manually type the RJ in.

Too many "developers" don't understand basic writing. There needs to be a buildup, a climax, and then a payoff. There's a fairly entertaining video on this in Hollywood movies today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmOZgSyQjtA by this YouTuber.

I studied this stuff in English class when I was 15.

Well the Japanese and east Asian culture don't really follow the Three Act structure like western cultures do. They have Ki-Sho-Ten-Ketsu story structure that are taught to them in class instead. In western writing often "conflict" drives the story (that is to say the conflict is so important that without it the story wouldn't exist) but in east asian writing the conflict doesn't even need to be present in the story (story exists without conflict).
Then there are huge differences like most of western literature being inspired by 'The Odyssey' type stories and Eastern literature being inspired by 'The Journey To The West' type stories.
This video about western vs eastern story telling goes into more detail if you are curios https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGiajG2g-Nc.

This reply isn't really relevant to the thread or even to your comment about bad writing by amateurs and professionals so I tried to keep it short but I felt like I had to chime in about the differences in story writing fundamentals between different cultures as I had studied about them in past and strived to adopt kishotenketsu as my basics.

The ratings on dlsite is never meaningful lmao since it has a 4.52. It's always about the purchase count.

Well that's not true either- it's really about just trying it for yourself. A circles first game could flop tremendously and barely get the dev noticed at all but actually be a very great game. This devs other works are also very bland- I say try every dev once to get an idea of their potential and if they miss the mark completely- forget the rest of their titles or you'll just miss tons of gems.. When I give up on a game it's the developer I give up on usually.. Tanukihouse for instance has really had too many chances to redeem themselves and just don't seem to be able to change their formula..

Well that's not true either- it's really about just trying it for yourself. A circles first game could flop tremendously and barely get the dev noticed at all but actually be a very great game. This devs other works are also very bland- I say try every dev once to get an idea of their potential and if they miss the mark completely- forget the rest of their titles or you'll just miss tons of gems.. When I give up on a game it's the developer I give up on usually.. Tanukihouse for instance has really had too many chances to redeem themselves and just don't seem to be able to change their formula..

The thing with games is that you hav to try it for yourself, even if lots of people say a game is bad if you see a hint it could be to your liking try it, i have tried games others didn't like and viceversa (although in many cases is not that they say the game is bad but more like more of the same or something similar, just bland), another thing is the language barrier, the less japanesse we know the more we miss with machine translations

Did not like Venus' new game. The end felt rushed af.

Seems like you are not the only one. I mean VENUS's dev Nao posted something on Ci-en today and it's kind of a message where he apologize to all the fans. It seems like a lot of japanese fans sent him their reviews and most of them hated the new game. I finished it an hour ago and i also have some points i didn't like but it wasn't that bad. I mean it's not even the worst game from VENUS. But it's kind of sad to see him making a post just to apologize to his fans because of all the bad reviews, poor guy.

Seems like you are not the only one. I mean VENUS's dev Nao posted something on Ci-en today and it's kind of a message where he apologize to all the fans. It seems like a lot of japanese fans sent him their reviews and most of them hated the new game. I finished it an hour ago and i also have some points i didn't like but it wasn't that bad. I mean it's not even the worst game from VENUS. But it's kind of sad to see him making a post just to apologize to his fans because of all the bad reviews, poor guy.
I think it's that good old Japanese humility at work. I'm a slow reader so it's gonna take me time to finish his new visual novel but I can't imagine it being that bad. Akina-hen and Chise-hen left such a strong impression with me that I can't but help feel optimistic with every one of his works.

Now comes the million-dollar question. Could you please tell me how long Venus's new game is? Especially compared to his previews works. I want to give it a try to see if Venus is following the same track as Anim.TeamMM: Interesting premise but poor execution.

Sorry for the double post, but I think this information is relevant:

it seems there's a shortened/synopsis mode for this game. So I wonder if someone has tried it.

Now I'm in a real dilemma. I really like the mystery part of Venus's works, the problem is the revelation part in his last works (Summer Salt for instance). No matter how good the mystery part was, I felt like I wasted my time when I reach the revelation part. Also, Venus always overextend his narrative way more than necessary (lots of info dumping and scenarios which could be cut off the main game without the story to suffer). On the other hand, the premise of this game (an MC that can see through lies) seems very interesting and promising (at least for the mystery part).

So I was wondering if maybe the synopsis/shortened mode is focused on the real important stuff, leaving out all that info-dumping and unnecessary repetitive text he tends to put on his games. Or if maybe I should just go for the whole long path just because the mystery part (with the lie detection system) is worth it (no matter if the revelation part is not that good as I see people commenting on this thread).

I'm starting the game in like 30 minutes, so I would appreciate your advice.

Finished the game, overall amount of h-scenes nearing climax and overall quality/climax itself were pretty damn lackluster, I personally don't like the antagonist in this game, and plot itself, reasoning for NTR was pretty oof... It got to the point where I was saying to myself "Please author, don't go this route..." and to my displeasure, he decided to do that... But maybe that's just me, climax/ending are pretty important for me, especially when I play NTR games, in that regard I was really let down, and I didn't even set my expectations high, because I know VENUS other works. That being said sequel has some potential, and hopefully VENUS will take into account all the bad reviews he got.

Also I would like to recommend to my fellow NTR fans one title, which I didn't see discussed enough if at all.
Title being "Hajimete no Kanojo" 初めての彼女 by Waffle
Structure of that visual novel as well as writing are really something else, climax was also amazing. It's one of a rare cases where I decided to read the whole thing with Textractor, and I would recommend others to do the same, very underrated visual novel.
AND to top it off, after satisfying climax you also get AFTER story in DLC. If someone played Hajimete no Kanojo I would like to heard their opinions about the game. Oh, also it's one of those games where you need to read the whole thing to have enjoyable experience, since there's "mystery" at least in the first route

they bought the game because of Venus's NTR, not because of the animations, mini-games, it's a pity I think he did a great job on other elements but he forgot the most important thing for fans NTR

I've played the Skip route and I'm glad I did. I'm now playing from 5.0 normally. I can tell the NTR hasn't started yet, but it's gonna start soon. Now... I have a very very bad feeling. I'm hoping I'm wrong but...

I think Haruna is going to cheat with the Papa guy (don't remember his name) and later the teacher is going to find out and blackmail her... I mean if you look at his previous games he always does that kind of shit!! If he does that in this game I'm going to his ci-en and tell him directly (because someone has to): Don't do that!! Just one netori guy that ultimately steals the heart of the heroine, that's what NTR fans want (or at least I want)... Just one netori guy!!... Stop with the netori guy who tries to steal the girl from the netori guy with blackmail, scenario...

Now, I hope I'm totally wrong with this one. I really hope so!! But if I'm right, please someone tell me, so I can prepare my stomach for that...

//////SPOILER ALERT/////////////////

Finished the new Venus game. I don't know what to say. It's not bad but not great either. It seems that Nao rushed this game ? Before that, it appears that Nao have played Umineko and inspired by it based on the red sentence rules in this game lol

134-truth.png

First of of all, this game NTR generally more towards type A than type B. I can get why many people pissed with this . Haruna resistance to Souma's dad is probably the weakest compared to previous Venus Game heroines. Super weak :(. Well I guess the positive part of this game is only one Netori guy involves .

Anyone noticed why Souma not questioning or angry the fact that Haruna is not a virgin when during the only sex scenes between him and Haruna ? WTF was that ? Am I missing something ?

Second, what's up with Sagara Chitose existence in this game ? She is as unimportant as Tsubasa in Summer☆Salt. Nao can make they unvoice and people will not notice anyway. He even wasted one CG for her.

Lack of Souma's thought on the epilogue after he figured out Haruna cheating kinda annoyed me. Look at Shikiyoku no Komari Sou ~Hitozuma Akina Hen~ and Summer☆Salt.Both game have a good way to resolve the MC feelings in the end. In this game, there's nothing at all in the epilogue.

At least next year ( another long wait), I can get Mikoto ( Haruna 's mom) action. I can guarantee Mikoto betrayal towards her family will have a stronger feelings than Haruna betrayal to Souma that's for sure.

Part of the reason why JK (school girl NTR ) in most cases not doing so much to me compare to wife/MILF type because of the feelings of the MC not completely 'owns' the heroine yet. Well, there always be exception to that also if the author not rushing the story.

Otherwise, you will end up like this game.

Last edited:

Finished the new Venus game. I don't know what to say. It's not bad but not great either. It seems that Nao rushed this game ? Before that, it appears that Nao have played Umineko and inspired by it based on the red sentence rules in this game lol

134-truth.png

First of of all, this game NTR generally more towards type A than type B. I can get why many people pissed with this . Haruna resistance to Souma's dad is probably the weakest compared to previous Venus Game heroines. Super weak :(. Well I guess the positive part of this game is only one Netori guy involves .

Anyone noticed why Souma not questioning or angry the fact that Haruna is not a virgin when during the only sex scenes between him and Haruna ? WTF was that ? Am I missing something ?

Second, what's up with Sagara Chitose existence in this game ? She is as unimportant as Tsubasa in Summer☆Salt. Nao can make they unvoice and people will not notice anyway. He even wasted one CG for her.

Lack of Souma's thought on the epilogue after he figured out Haruna cheating kinda annoyed me. Look at Shikiyoku no Komari Sou ~Hitozuma Akina Hen~ and Summer☆Salt.Both game have a good way to resolve the MC feelings in the end. In this game, there's nothing at all in the epilogue.

At least next year ( another long wait), I can get Mikoto ( Haruna 's mom) action. I can guarantee Mikoto betrayal towards her family will have a stronger feelings than Haruna betrayal to Souma that's for sure.

Part of the reason why JK (school girl NTR ) in most cases not doing so much to me compare to wife/MILF type because of the feelings of the MC not completely 'owns' the heroine yet. Well, there always be exception to that also if the author not rushing the story.

Otherwise, you will end up like this game.

I couldn't agree more with comment: "Haruna trial = best heroine so far, official Haruna = worst heroine...."

What? Tsubasa is unimportant? I only played the first summer salt but Tsubasa's existence is pretty important in breaking out the MC's shell. I don't need to go into spoilers but there are nuances there like just the simple fact of her existing puts the MC in good mood and so on. Now that doesn't seem like enough justification (even if a decision involving her can cause an ending) for her to exist in the story but like I said yesterday the Japanese don't really follow conflict based plot meaning not everything in the story needs to exists just to drive the NTR. "Chekhov's gun" (or the western style of writing where everything present in the story must be necessary to the story) is generally ignored in eastern writing because what drives the story in eastern writing without conflict is just characters talking, moving from one location to another, just a mere fact that the day is changing, etc or most importantly the character's emotional journey. That is why they are so good at writing slice of life stories.
In Japan or at least in the shounen genre, a character's emotional journey is more important than clever plots according to Araki (creator of JOJO) so you can have the most ridiculous plots but if the emotional scenes of your characters sells then your story is a success. Those who've played JRPGs with convoluted plots and enjoyed it for the characters knows what I'm talking about. The Yakuza series is a prime example of ridiculous soap opera-esque stories but still being able to sell powerful emotional and serious scenes without fail. The mood of the scenes they convey is phenomenal and that is more important to them than how cleverly the scene is written. And not just the scenes but the journey these characters go through emotionally is important too.

I don't know about Chitose but Tsubasa is definitely important for the Protagonist and the gang even if she is not important to the story (she is).

I'm sorry for another lecture on eastern writing. I promise I will stop now.

I don't know why you think Souma thinks Haruna is not a virgin. He never really noticed Haruna wasn't a virgin during the sex scene. What part of the dialogue made you think that?!

I just finish the "Mystery" part and I'm beginning to understand why people are annoyed by this game. I'll play Haruna's POV before writing a full review, but so far I have to ask one thing: Where is the mystery part of the mystery part?! Seems like Nao was so busy writing a coming-of-age story that totally forgot about it. Seriously, if you take out the obvious hinting at Haruna's mother cheating in front of the store, the second option in the last choice of the game, and don't tell anyone this is NTR; No one would ever imagine Haruna was cheating on Soma... even with all the lies in red. It doesn't help that Haruna has a very monotonous voice and that can lie with a poker face.

I think just knowing the heroine is lying is not enough, you have to give hints of why she's lying, what she was doing, with whom, for what reason... etc... without revealing the whole truth. Where's the sweaty heroine that is suspiciously nervous, the white marks on her lips, the sexy underwear that she normally wouldn't be wearing, the suspicious sound you hear through the phone (there was one scene like this, but it was really lackluster), the heroine not showing for a date or coming late... etc... (you know what I'm talking about). There was nothing like that in this game. Nao relied completely on the red text, and that's what annoys me, because I almost feel like I wasted my time by reading the whole 5.00 version (that I should have just kept playing the Skip mode).

Reactions: Light316
I don't know why you think Souma thinks Haruna is not a virgin. He never really noticed Haruna wasn't a virgin during the sex scene. What part of the dialogue made you think that?!

Well I assumed Souma knows about this virgin/purity stuff. But well maybe he don't know about it in the first place. I guess that's about it.

. Where's the sweaty heroine that is suspiciously nervous, the white marks on her lips, the sexy underwear that she normally wouldn't be wearing, the suspicious sound you hear through the phone (there was one scene like this, but it was really lackluster), the heroine not showing for a date or coming late... etc... (you know what I'm talking about). There was nothing like that in this game

Nao definitely forgot all of that. He was too focused on the new moving CG animation on this game.

Last edited:
~SPOILER~

I'd like to point out, that his Nao's worldbuilding was excellent as always. I really enjoyed the lighthearted introductory part. Which is why i was so hyped about the NTR that was supposed to tear down those nice fluffy feelings lmao.
But the reason for the NTR is just sooo fucking dumb i can't handle it. It makes Haruna look offensively stupid. She had her reasons, why she stayed with the other girls but then learned to find her own footing just to throw it all away in the end? What's the opposite of progression? Because that was definitely it. Like at one scene she literally begs Souma's Dad to impregnate her so that they can all stay together and build a happy family for him? What? That's comically dumb.
Honestly, I'm just so angry because the game had incredible potential. But Nao really needs to work on the FMC characterization and stop making them look borderline retarded.

Also the red Text was an unnecessary gimmick.

On another note. Can someone more versed in Japanese than me explain to me, how "桃" can be read as "Haruna"? I never encountered the name written like this. Often it's a combination of the Kanji for spring and some other one.

Haruna is definitely the dumbest heroine Nao ever made lol

I'm a bit hyped for the Plus sequel with Mikoto because as Light316 said married woman NTR is always way more stronger and erotic than JK NTR. I mean Haruna is like 17yo? At that age a lot of pretty and popular girls like her will have sex with so many men before she settle with someone. JK NTR is really not doing it for me most of the time, unless it's a very pure girl like Chise for example. Even Misao was pretty bad for an heroine to be honest.

So I just finished the new Nao game(thanks again [MENTION=133210]sugar944[/MENTION]) and... yea, I'm a bit split on this one myself. Generally VENUS games are a home-run for me both story wise and CG wise but this one... I think I can't really much add to what is already been said by the other thread members so I'll simply sum my impression like so:

I feel just like how I felt when I first finished Kashidashi Tsuma Marina 3 for the first time. No, I'm not drawing parallels with story but more in the sense of my post-finale impression: A1 sex scenes, absolutely bonker storyline that went into a tail spin cause author went overboard with characters and their development. In short, people who "Ctrl hold" games, will love it cause they are just their for the fap scenes. Most other serious NTR fans who actually enjoy the read are going to facepalm the entire way to the end. :akazukin_down:

I just finish the "Mystery" part and I'm beginning to understand why people are annoyed by this game. I'll play Haruna's POV before writing a full review, but so far I have to ask one thing: Where is the mystery part of the mystery part?! Seems like Nao was so busy writing a coming-of-age story that totally forgot about it. Seriously, if you take out the obvious hinting at Haruna's mother cheating in front of the store, the second option in the last choice of the game, and don't tell anyone this is NTR; No one would ever imagine Haruna was cheating on Soma... even with all the lies in red. It doesn't help that Haruna has a very monotonous voice and that can lie with a poker face.

I think just knowing the heroine is lying is not enough, you have to give hints of why she's lying, what she was doing, with whom, for what reason... etc... without revealing the whole truth. Where's the sweaty heroine that is suspiciously nervous, the white marks on her lips, the sexy underwear that she normally wouldn't be wearing, the suspicious sound you hear through the phone (there was one scene like this, but it was really lackluster), the heroine not showing for a date or coming late... etc... (you know what I'm talking about). There was nothing like that in this game. Nao relied completely on the red text, and that's what annoys me, because I almost feel like I wasted my time by reading the whole 5.00 version (that I should have just kept playing the Skip mode).

Oh man, you just destroyed the game for me.
The worst mystery ntr games I've played are the ones where nothing is hinted at (the stuff you wrote about), literally no pieces of evidence, no double entendre, no corruption, nothing. Just happy go lucky stuff.
Why.

Alright, I kinda spoiled myself to my detriment (benefit?) on the new VN by Venus. I'll probably put that on the back-burner for now because I'm definitely a little unimpressed with the direction it seems to go. Might go back to reading Utakata no Tsubomi for the time being. :D

Haruna is definitely the dumbest heroine Nao ever made lol

I'm a bit hyped for the Plus sequel with Mikoto because as Light316 said married woman NTR is always way more stronger and erotic than JK NTR. I mean Haruna is like 17yo? At that age a lot of pretty and popular girls like her will have sex with so many men before she settle with someone. JK NTR is really not doing it for me most of the time, unless it's a very pure girl like Chise for example. Even Misao was pretty bad for an heroine to be honest.

IDK why you bringing up IRL western schoolgirls into this. The romance between two virgins is the purest sort of a relationship and the only type of "true love". A wife who settles down for you after riding a bunch of different men is hardly romantic and can make any NTR worse unless it's something she's been keeping a secret while pretending to be pure and innocent. This is why in most NTR games a wife usually never was with anyone other than her husband. And it's actually the norm for Japan. Japanese on average have way fewer sexual partners than westerners and 1/3 of them are still virgins at 30—both men and women. Having a bunch of hookups in your late teens is a western thing, part of the reason why it's pretty much impossible to find a good wife in most western countries. Of course, it's a different thing if your fetish is closer to cuckolding and submission. Netorare in general is more about betrayal and corruption than enjoying being a cuck—something rarely seen in Japanese games but very common for OELVN ntr.

The problem with wife ntr is that usually there's barely any build up. As if you, as a reader, should get attached to the heroine just because she has the status of a wife. In JK ntr authors usually actually put some effort to make you care.

Maybe a little off-topic but, do you guys know any good fantia/pixiv fanbox artists that focus on old man/dilf X young girl/hotwife stuff?! Even if it's not NTR. I'm looking for more artists like Kishi or Nabuu

Thanks in advance

Edit: Ugly bastard x hot girl works too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM