Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I don't know if it's okay to ask this but do you guys know where is the post where a guy posted a bunch of imgur links with the comparison of the original collaboration jav and the doujin?

So I played the new game from NTRMAN ''Rural Homecoming 2'' and I have a mix of feelings about the game.

The good points and the game has a few are:
-The art(although the art is like his previous game this time the heroine has ''weird'' eyebrows, this is just personal preference and also the tits look odd in some cgs
-The animation. This game has a lot of smooth animations
-the price to get the game is really affordable for the amount of content the game has to offer

The bad point:
-Since this game is focused on a ntr audience the author just decided to ''cut'' the development phase of a ntr narrative and just get to the ''real deal'' in my opinion too fast.
-The game has 2 branches which make me wonder if it was the right decision to separate the game and introduce these 2 branches instead of focusing on one of them and make them more appealable

In conclusion, NTRMAN is becoming the western version of miel, best bang for the buck but lacks a good development.

I agree. Absolutely.
This game is not even close to his usual level. I advise against playing this game. Seriously, just watch the CG's, because that's all this game has to offer to NTR fan.
Ain't gonna write about cuckolding route - I didn't bother myself. But NTR route - what the hell was that?! It's feels like this game was ... insolently pretending mystery.
NTRWolf tells the truth - there was NO (!) NTR development, just 1,5 month (if I remember correctly) time-skip and BANG.
I would like to write it longer and clearer but I'm not native and I'm (a little bit) drunk, but... just don't waste your time and money.

I'm waiting impatiently for his next production. If this is his new direction, I will stop supporting him on patreon with no regrets.

Is it just me or NTRMan's games just feel like a kink tease? I've played most of his works and I had high hopes from The Adelaide Inn but even though his work is wordy, something that is definitely a strong point when it comes to NTR, the CG itself leaves a LOT to be desired. Like the game brings you to the edge of excitement with the story and when its time to do the deed- WHAM, the drop fells like jumping from the edge of a pond instead of a heart racing cliff. Like the scenes don't even last long enough most of the time as if NTRMan just wants to fast forward through them. I don't know why, but I got more satisfaction mileage from Inn My Wife than I did from Adelaide Inn.

Haven't really played Rural Homecoming 2, but I did play the first one and even there I felt the game was incomplete. Like where was the office perv arc? There was a whole lot implied but nothing ever shown from the wife's side? What about husband's POV? On occasions its shown that he got wise about the affair but.. that was it? He didn't pursue his suspicions? And choices? Oh I was so boggled up on choices I thought there was a complicated branching system that would change the ending somewhat or open new scenes at least? Nope. Nothing doing and in the end the choices turned out to be useless that led the same way back.

I dunno maybe it's just me who got spoiled by Japanese style NTR presentation but for the life of me, every time I try to get into his work, I always come out unsatisfied.

Last edited:
One thing that make me confused.

How the hell they can hire decent VA. while Appetite still hiring some bad amateur VA?. Sometimes playing Appetite game turn me off not only because their mediocre story, but also miscast Seiyuu.

Appetite still hiring some bad amateur VA?

Most probable explanation: Cost Cutting.

It's no secret that Japanese VA industry is saturated to the brim. Way too many people for way too few roles. Just a few years back I was reading about Rie Tananka, a prominent seiyuu who voiced some pretty famous roles, had a hard time finding work to the point that she was being passed around by agencies. She was also juggling multiple jobs it seems. Then there was another story about a famous male seiyuu who was so starved for work at one point that he started dipping into hentai voicing.

All in all, we as fans adore this industry but the folks that shoulder this industry seem to be under a lot of pressure. I wouldn't be surprised if companies are taking advantage of such a state of affairs and saving a buck or two where they can. Hiring newbies who are desperate for work, no matter how unskilled, would pan out much cheaper than established VAs after all.

The problem is how companies in general in japan behave, the anime industrie is one of the worst where they explote their workers aparently

Already talked about this game before (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ322734.html). The game was scheduled for release late this month but apparently it got another delay (I think this is the second or third delay). The dev doesn't think that it will be feasible to release the game this year so we may be seeing a January or February release (hopefully). Further details are here: https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/8328/article/540894
The reason for the delays seems to be either the unexpected scope of the game taking up more time or the amount of effort put into creating the dot animations. Either way I'm looking forward to it.
If you don't know much about the game, I'd say give the demo a try. Its an extremely well done demo and if the rest of the game is even half as good, I think it'd be a pretty great game.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ348097.html

Played this- it clearly took a little more than a bit of inspiration from shinachiku castellas summer NTR game- .. But it manages to keep its own identity well enough- Honestly- more content than that game.. and small 3 frame animations but the art isn't too bad- .. All in all a pretty enjoyable game. Recommend focusing on 1 route per heroine(so 2 routes per) playthrough and just checking the hint room where you need to be next.. To see heroine perspective scenes you have to view them in that same room- though there are a few cgs from male protag perspective as well- the classic mystery setups are all here. Barely any scenes inbetween these routes so actual developing of heroines isn't great and the 15 mins per zone ingame timer is pointless as there's not much at all to do between waiting for the next scene and after each scene requires the next day so sleeping in the middle of the evening is a common occurrence to skip. But there's lots of scenes here- and pretty quick H content if you decide to wait til the end of the route than view heroine perspective subsequently-.. Okay for studios first attempt at rpgmaker.

Reactions: straight.shota
https://vndb.org/v30155

A nice OELVN netorare mystery game with a cool plot twist in the end. The MC is kind of annoying, but that's the point.

In the end it's his jealousy that made the girl cheat on him for real despite the fact that she really loved him at the start and really tried hard to make things work.

The scenes have a really nice dirty talk (though CGs are kind of inconsistent in art style), but the MC's perspective has them only at the end, which is kind of the way I prefer it anyway - I'd rather have a mystery kept until the end and then see the hottest scene (when the girl is already corrupted completely) first.

The game has some walls of not really important text and sometimes the plot moves kind of slow, but I know that some people prefer it that way. Check this game out and if you liked it and are really rich then you can support the author on Patreon (pls do it in my place, as I'm stingy:D).

Played this- it clearly took a little more than a bit of inspiration from shinachiku castellas summer NTR game- .. But it manages to keep its own identity well enough- Honestly- more content than that game.. and small 3 frame animations but the art isn't too bad- .. All in all a pretty enjoyable game. Recommend focusing on 1 route per heroine(so 2 routes per) playthrough and just checking the hint room where you need to be next.. To see heroine perspective scenes you have to view them in that same room- though there are a few cgs from male protag perspective as well- the classic mystery setups are all here. Barely any scenes inbetween these routes so actual developing of heroines isn't great and the 15 mins per zone ingame timer is pointless as there's not much at all to do between waiting for the next scene and after each scene requires the next day so sleeping in the middle of the evening is a common occurrence to skip. But there's lots of scenes here- and pretty quick H content if you decide to wait til the end of the route than view heroine perspective subsequently-.. Okay for studios first attempt at rpgmaker.

BTW, do you have a save file for this game?

I'll be the person this time and ask. Does anyone mind posting the new henteria chronicles update? Update 14 just got released and apparently more was added to the NTR route from the last update. I felt like something was missing from last update so I do hope the changes bring the hype back up. The creator posted on their patreon about some background info for HC3 and I'm getting excited to see how that turns out. Many thanks in advance, all of us who benefit from the posting really are grateful.

@Juninpachi or whoever is kind enough this month.

Likewise, would reeally appreciate it

Hi there NTR fellows, long time! RL stuff had me busy, but it seems I didn't miss much (not a good year for NTR).

I finished the last Rascou's game and to be honest I was not impressed by it (which is sad coming from a hardcore Rascou fan). But don't get me wrong, I think it's still better than most NTR games out there, it's probably just that I was expecting a lot more from Rascou. Still, it has a few major flaws:

The way he managed Mystery was a total misfire! What was the point of the Rasbook if the game is not full mystery?! I think the whole point of the Rassbook system is for the player to take a peak of what's happening behind the husband's back and wonder: How the hell did it came to this?!... Since we switch between husband's and wife's POV every week it feel more like watching the preview of the next episode... totally pointless.

The characters also didn't convince me. The wife was kind of a mix between Yukari and Kazumi, the old man was kind of an old version of Touta. It's not like I dislike them... but they made me want to play Toaru Hahaoya instead. The husband though was totally unrelatable for me, and that made the NTR to not feel that strong. I didn't like him as the "MC". Then again that's just my humble opinion.

The last Motsuaki work was underwhelming for me, which it's a shame because the setup and the first part were pretty good. The latest part however lacked that punch he had with his previous Harem NTR work (which was pretty good). It worries me he's getting out of hand with the ahegao. Some pictures were unflappable for me because of that. I hope someone tells him that his usual Ahegao is perfect, he doesn't have to go beyond that level of ahegao!! (or the result will be grotesque instead of hot!!).

Fuzume is making a Trap NTR manga series consisting of short 7-8 pages chapters. It's nothing groundbreaking, the concept is simple and straight to the point... but nails it!!! For me, it's on par with Ankoman's Astolfo series if not better!!... which is great since there is not enough of that sub-genre of NTR. Pretty good stuff IMHO.

Finally, Fullbluff Studio is doing something interesting on his Pixiv I won't talk about it to not spoil it for you, but I'll advise you to read/see the pictures before going to the comment section.

Is it just me or NTRMan's games just feel like a kink tease? I've played most of his works and I had high hopes from The Adelaide Inn but even though his work is wordy, something that is definitely a strong point when it comes to NTR, the CG itself leaves a LOT to be desired. Like the game brings you to the edge of excitement with the story and when its time to do the deed- WHAM, the drop fells like jumping from the edge of a pond instead of a heart racing cliff. Like the scenes don't even last long enough most of the time as if NTRMan just wants to fast forward through them. I don't know why, but I got more satisfaction mileage from Inn My Wife than I did from Adelaide Inn.

Haven't really played Rural Homecoming 2, but I did play the first one and even there I felt the game was incomplete. Like where was the office perv arc? There was a whole lot implied but nothing ever shown from the wife's side? What about husband's POV? On occasions its shown that he got wise about the affair but.. that was it? He didn't pursue his suspicions? And choices? Oh I was so boggled up on choices I thought there was a complicated branching system that would change the ending somewhat or open new scenes at least? Nope. Nothing doing and in the end the choices turned out to be useless that led the same way back.

I dunno maybe it's just me who got spoiled by Japanese style NTR presentation but for the life of me, every time I try to get into his work, I always come out unsatisfied.

It's not just you. I feel like their games are very poor storytelling-wise. It's almost as if he does a list with different NTR scenarios and then he just put checks on that list. So a random wife will cheat with a random guy for random reasons while the husband/son just randomlly is there. That's how I felt when I played his games.

I generally agree with your assessment with the Rascou game. The story is still incomplete though, so I'm hoping the new content will change my opinion of it but who knows.

Wait, so it's male mystery pov all along?
The screenshot didn't look like that, so I passed on this game!

The MC is kind of annoying, but that's the point.
He was more than annoying, he was insufferable and totally killed the ntr for me. I simply was cheering for the girl to get out of her relation with this dude.
Too bad, the writing is excellent, the art hot, and the author gets what's ntr mystery, a rarity even more for western works. I'm actually surprised a western author would be that good to make something else than the usual crappy slut wife swinging, or cuckold, that so many western """"ntr"""" game do.
But apparently his next game won't have a paranoid narcissistic sociopath as mc, so I'm reasonably hopeful he'll make something I'd be into this time. If he keeps this quality and have better mc, I'll probably follow his patreon.

I finished the last Rascou's game and to be honest I was not impressed by it (which is sad coming from a hardcore Rascou fan). But don't get me wrong, I think it's still better than most NTR games out there, it's probably just that I was expecting a lot more from Rascou. Still, it has a few major flaws:

The way he managed Mystery was a total misfire! What was the point of the Rasbook if the game is not full mystery?! I think the whole point of the Rassbook system is for the player to take a peak of what's happening behind the husband's back and wonder: How the hell did it came to this?!... Since we switch between husband's and wife's POV every week it feel more like watching the preview of the next episode... totally pointless.
WTF, I was gonna buy the game, why the hell is he enforcing the opposite pov? Like you said, the whole appeal was to get the mystery setting + small parts of what's going on as teaser with the internet phone posting.
Guess I'll wait to see if he corrects that.

Finally, Fullbluff Studio is doing something interesting on his Pixiv I won't talk about it to not spoil it for you, but I'll advise you to read/see the pictures before going to the comment section.
Finally something new from him.
I'm not the biggest fan of reader influenced stories though, they tend to go hypersexual quick and lose the plot.
But I'll read that one because I liked his preceding work.

It's not just you. I feel like their games are very poor storytelling-wise. It's almost as if he does a list with different NTR scenarios and then he just put checks on that list. So a random wife will cheat with a random guy for random reasons while the husband/son just randomlly is there. That's how I felt when I played his games.
I think either he's not inspired, or he rushes his releases to please his backers... Either way, it's a waste of good art.

I forgot to ask this question for a long time, did anyone notice the characters mentioned anything about their husband/father in Boku Mama x Tomo Mama Koukan Hameppu Life ?

Did both of the husband dead or what ?

I means it kinda weird to think the swapping happened by ignoring the existence of the husband lol

I'm trying to remember but I don't think the game even mentioned the existence of fathers at all -so for all we know they're both single moms.

Reactions: Light316
I'm trying to remember but I don't think the game even mentioned the existence of fathers at all -so for all we know they're both single moms.

Widow maybe ? Mayumi and Ayako wear the wedding ring in the game though. Nonetheless, the's no way these mom raise their son alone . I don't see any moment indicate the're in work. All they do was fucking around.

Last edited:
New game by OreNo小屋 is set to release tomorrow (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ351869.html). Like their first game, this one seems to have an emphasis on NTR which personally isn't my cup of tea but I don't actually mind much when its this dev for some reason. So yeah, if you liked their first game, then chances are that you'll like this one. The opposite is also true. If you didn't like the first game, there's a high chance this one isn't for you.

I've been ignoring Jinsei for years but I see that they're still delaying games that have been announced for years (and not 1 game, like 4 or 5 games if I remember correctly) but for that shit they do have time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.