Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

https://twitter.com/onboro1212/status/1442304597201022981

Oh is real

Now what will happen for the future of brand..

Hopefully this presents an opportunity for new writers, or at least new games instead of the company falling apart or worse dropping ntr games xD

Honestly, if you look at the history of his work, you'll notice that he has been grinding the same genre theme over and over in these last ten years. I'd say that kind of singular commitment takes it toll especially when you work under the pressure of bringing something new to the table even though the essence is essentially the same. Now it could be a personal reason for the exit or maybe he just could not bear AS's low hanging fruit plucking strategy anymore, but either way it'd be interesting to see how the brand will fare now that one of their strongest pillars has left their building. I mean even with him around AS's reputation was tepid at best but now they have an even steeper trek ahead of them. Either way, I wish him the best. I really liked his earlier works and even though I may not have liked how Marina's story panned out in the end, it still remains one of my absolute favorite Netorase works.:korokke_nice:

Hey guys, I'm trying to remember the name of a game someone suggested here some time ago, it's a RPG maker game with a blu haired girl for protagonist, the game was quite long and fully fan-translated.
The story was that she gets teleported to another world but her boyfriend is stuck into a room and can only look at what happens to her through a magic device, meanwhile she gets NTRd by the tuggish "friends" of said boyfriend.

Hey guys, I'm trying to remember the name of a game someone suggested here some time ago, it's a RPG maker game with a blu haired girl for protagonist, the game was quite long and fully fan-translated.
The story was that she gets teleported to another world but her boyfriend is stuck into a room and can only look at what happens to her through a magic device, meanwhile she gets NTRd by the tuggish "friends" of said boyfriend.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ159285.html this? Weird i could have sworn they were selling the english version on dlsite too

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ303834.html here english too

Aaaaaaaaa, oh boy . Hopefully AS won't be bankrupt soon. I hope AS comeback making married couples NTR. They makin too much teenages couples these days. And honestly most of them was boring.

I wish one more spinoff for Marina and Mariko. But damn... thanks Onboro.

Out of all married couple NTR games from AS, I can count only a few of the them that actually a 'MILF'. What a wasted opportunity. I don't mind with teenager couples but I think generally most of them to be less exciting and low stake compared to married couple in my opinion. Especially if you compare married heroine that have a children. The betrayal just feel stronger. And of course you have an exception for that too. Stuff like Kanojo no Karada and Kedamono remains one of my favourite.

Anyway, this is kinda sad news. Hope a new writer will come to replace him.

Last edited:
So. I'm near the end of Mijiishi's latest game (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ345246.html) and I gotta say, they easily one-upped themselves. In my opinion, this game is pretty much an upgrade of what came before it.

I'm still early in the game, but am unimpressed with the lack of defloration scenes that cleanfeel also mentioned. Went out of my way to keep them virgins and even the initial Rodrigo scene didn't really reference it so I'm going to load an older save to get Yellow & friends some initial action.

Really hope you're right and it picks up everywhere else...Ruins of Luxoria was amazing, can't imagine it being 1-upped.

Edit: Forgot to mention, but support the creator if anyone likes the game. Bought it blind full price -- Mijiishi is my favorite.

Last edited:
Aw man.. according to Tentacle Bandit, on his DM. Onboro is retire from writing. ;_;

I wish him Luck! Thanks for all of your works!

Reactions: Light316
Damn,rather have Appetite to 'retire' first. They wasted so many artist for a bad story.

I'm still early in the game, but am unimpressed with the lack of defloration scenes that cleanfeel also mentioned. Went out of my way to keep them virgins and even the initial Rodrigo scene didn't really reference it so I'm going to load an older save to get Yellow & friends some initial action.

Really hope you're right and it picks up everywhere else...Ruins of Luxoria was amazing, can't imagine it being 1-upped.

Edit: Forgot to mention, but support the creator if anyone likes the game. Bought it blind full price -- Mijiishi is my favorite.

Never actually knew that people actually really enjoyed defloration scenes. I always just treated them as one and done scenes. I'd say the game picks up around the middle to the end. The start was a bit slow but I didn't mind it much.

Never actually knew that people actually really enjoyed defloration scenes. I always just treated them as one and done scenes. I'd say the game picks up around the middle to the end. The start was a bit slow but I didn't mind it much.

It's not a question of entertainment - usually I skim through these scenes - as it is the loss of virginity being an important event. Having it be done off-screen is not right. Beginning of the game even explicitly alludes to this, which is what's frustrating.

Thanks for the review and impressions.

Damn,rather have Appetite to 'retire' first. They wasted so many artist for a bad story.

Heh, Nakamori Namori, the writter who write most mediocre AS game is the same writer whi writing for Appetite too. https://vndb.org/s1617 (Damn , i jusr realize he write NTR loop too, my worst of the year)

I love Zuka works. Zuka writing style reminds me to early Onboro style. I don't mind if Zuka continues some Onboro old works. Hitozuma Sex is Zuka masterpiece, and i enjoy that game so much.
https://vndb.org/s9838

Last edited:
That's the one, thanks!
I didn't know they also made an official english version, I wonder if they also included those extra scenes that were added later on in the jap version.
speaking of which does anyone have a save for the updated version?

Honestly AS can crash and burn, they haven't put out anything great, and only a few good/decent games in the past few years, and with how many they shit out, that number is waaay too low.

It's not a question of entertainment - usually I skim through these scenes - as it is the loss of virginity being an important event. Having it be done off-screen is not right. Beginning of the game even explicitly alludes to this, which is what's frustrating.

Thanks for the review and impressions.

I agree. When I play an NTR game, and the girl loses her virignity, I don't "finish" to it. What I'm more interested is to hear her inner voice / avoid the MC because she was sullied.

Mind you, in this game in particular, she is putting herself out there because she knows the MC loves to see her with another man. There is an element of sacrifice of her own wishes (be happy and with MC, doing all kinds of sexy things with him). She would want to proof her love to MC and get some kind of recognition for her pain. But MC and the girl does not acknowledge any of it in Chapter 1 (before Rodrigo).

It might just be a oversight, but it shows a lack of care about the girl's feelings. And for me, NTR is a lot of watching a girl "turn" and be corrupted. Her literal innocence and purity becoming dirty.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/7400/article/535269

Trial for bbqdevs next game..
And my god- don't think i've ever been more excited for an rpgmaker title. The concept is very unique and works perfectly for NTR from a mystery pov. And he's not even done adding all the phases of the day cycle yet.. - Play the trial. though it's only in chinese- there is also an english walkthrough he tried to put together on the same page. I didn't need it and got by well enough with translator- ... Very hyped about full release.

Been playing some stuff. Including OELVN and games since theres NTR drought.

• Saikouchiku Monogatari: Last Onboro game is good actually. I dont understand the complaints about the writing being weak. Its a good game just not traditional NTR. In the end its a great cheating game Type A. With some extremely hot scenes. It has usual AS problems of course. The worst one is lack of content. There are some very hot bad endings like the one in the park where you hear the recording of gf being fucked while she tries to console you unaware. But they all go by really fast and without new assets. Also it feels like the game needed another ending. One where it seems like everything got solved but shes still fucking the guy. In the end it has great scenes though. And not just the ero. For example the one where they go buy condoms at the protagonists combini. Its not a bad final note for Onboro.
  • The Edge Of: Great first game for dev. My favorite OELVN maybe. Mystery is on par with a good JP game. Not the best but it has hot situations. Writing is very believable. Youll think the protagonist is an asshole but thats an important part too. The second ending the dev added at the end is crazier and more ambitious. It plays with the paranoia they introduced to the story earlier. That way it can justify crazy scenes in front of protagonist. Most games dont bother with that so it feels silly. But this one tried and did pretty good job. Changing artists hurt the game a bit. And Im sure that with time the writing will be better too. But for a first game its exceptionale.
  • Henteria Chronicles 2: This one started like a good NTRPG clone. Hot scenes and a complex story for the first few chapters. Then it falls off. Theres no progression of the corruption because all heroines spend many chapters being mindbroken slut. The scenes start getting a bit boring. Too many of them are the same. Only the NTR ending is available now. And its pretty boring. Plot is also a disappointment because too much gets skipped at the end. Other endings will give more info but I dont think it lives up to potential. A shame. Also I dont understand why the game doesnt have a full mystery route. Most scenes are written as mystery. But the game still forces you to see some. I think a proper mystery playthrough would solve many problems.

10823734-1.jpg

CG samples for VENUS new game also released. Theyre listed here https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/220/article/534879

• Between this and previous sample nao has shown ero scenes in two locations. Pink bed in tatami room is Harunas own room in her house. Its already been shown in the trials. So its confirmed the netori guy will sneak in to fuck her. The other one is tidier room with tatami. Its in the second sample. Its censored but it looks like second animation in this article (supporter only) https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/220/article/514351 I think thats netori guys home.
  • Identity of netori guy is a mytery of course. But there are hints. For example this picture https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/220/article/527883 You can see shes meeting someone. Even his shoe is there lol. But she doesnt look tense or scared. Theres no way its the yankee not-boyfriend of Kuzuhara. The ossan who wanted to drag her into a hotel got a bit violent too. I dont think its him either. It could be Yamada the school councelor. But I get feeling that its the paid dating person they didnt show in the trial. She said he was nice and only took her to restaurants. Could be a plan to lower her guard. Theres also the onsen CG. I dont think a brute netori guy would take her there.
  • Final sample shows Haruna after masturbation. If you look at her fingers. Thats got to be it. Maybe shes not satisfied without sex after doing it with netori guy.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/7400/article/535269

Trial for bbqdevs next game..
And my god- don't think i've ever been more excited for an rpgmaker title. The concept is very unique and works perfectly for NTR from a mystery pov. And he's not even done adding all the phases of the day cycle yet.. - Play the trial. though it's only in chinese- there is also an english walkthrough he tried to put together on the same page. I didn't need it and got by well enough with translator- ... Very hyped about full release.
I'm interested, mystery stuff always has my love.
What's the concept about?
Is it again a limited time game, "you have a week" stuff?

• The Edge Of: Great first game for dev. My favorite OELVN maybe. Mystery is on par with a good JP game. Not the best but it has hot situations. Writing is very believable. Youll think the protagonist is an asshole but thats an important part too. The second ending the dev added at the end is crazier and more ambitious. It plays with the paranoia they introduced to the story earlier. That way it can justify crazy scenes in front of protagonist. Most games dont bother with that so it feels silly. But this one tried and did pretty good job. Changing artists hurt the game a bit. And Im sure that with time the writing will be better too. But for a first game its exceptionale.
I couldn't stand how much of a paranoid asshole the mc was, it killed the ntr for me.
Too bad because the rest is top notch, the writing is good, mystery is present, and art from what I've seen was real hot.
If his next game has a less paranoid mc and keeps the rest, I'll probably support his patreon.

• Henteria Chronicles 2: This one started like a good NTRPG clone. Hot scenes and a complex story for the first few chapters. Then it falls off. Theres no progression of the corruption because all heroines spend many chapters being mindbroken slut. The scenes start getting a bit boring. Too many of them are the same. Only the NTR ending is available now. And its pretty boring. Plot is also a disappointment because too much gets skipped at the end. Other endings will give more info but I dont think it lives up to potential. A shame. Also I dont understand why the game doesnt have a full mystery route. Most scenes are written as mystery. But the game still forces you to see some. I think a proper mystery playthrough would solve many problems.
I'm more lenient than you for that one, I think the ntr was pretty hot, especially for the secondary characters. What it needed though, was imo some kind of stat page where you can see how much time they got banged, etc.
I still didn't finish it though, and I agree with you, I wish everything was from the pov of the mc, actual mystery for the story, and for the ntr too.
I don't understand why you were asked if you wanted to skip scenes some times, but not in other times.
I feel like the dev maybe forgot to do that in the beginning, and then added it later.
The other downside of the story is its verbosity : imo some part could be skipped and the story would have been understandable.

I'm interested, mystery stuff always has my love.
What's the concept about?
Is it again a limited time game, "you have a week" stuff?

It's a little difficult to explain- but it's not a limited cycle no- I think it's better to just play rather than me try to explain it. But there is two games going on at the same time- the game where you control the hero in the past version of the investigation area and the game where the heroine uses your help in the present to navigate. She's always acting and the clock is always ticking- if you don't finish the mission that day it's fine- you'll leave and go into a night phase and pick up the next day you have work(there are holidays for full free days off)-.. But things such as putting items in containers that will make it into the present that the heroine can use- opening and unlocking doors so she can continue exploration.. There's also a mechanic that lets you place cameras in every room and view what is going on in present day from the security room in the middle of the investigation area(This starts an h scene if you manage to catch them on camera in certain acts- much like beezelbubs home security games- for full clarity you need to do it with HD cameras- can get them for free in the demo help at the clock in the first room..). But you can call the heroine, send texts, see SNS- twitter/etc. Her heartbeat- at all times.. When her heartbeat is fast- she's either fighting a dangerous battle or getting involved in something lewd with the netori guy- calling her to interrupt this is dangerous since her breaking focus during a fight will cause her more damage.-etc.. There is a lot to this game.... The heroine will constantly send you texts updating where she is and what she's attempting to do you and you can fight battles to make things less dangerous for her and lock/unlock doors to give her safer routes- When you reach the boss room you need her help to take it down so she needs to be in the same place you are so you can sync up and fight together. Even the combat is not basic spam attack- it uses a series of cancels and nullifications that if you don't understand it you'll do 0 damage and be oneshotted by even the weakest enemies.. After the day of work is over and night phase starts you can go eat dinner with the heroine and afterwards take her on dates and talk with a huge variety of choices depending on dating areas you've found and encounters you've had- can ask her how things were during work and such.... Everything is really high quality here and i'm just ranting and haven't explained half of what there is and what he's still adding- such as calls during nightphase not implemented yet- and extra phone systems. This game will be many hours longer than both his previous titles and he's taking lots of feedback on ci-en.. demo currently has about 4 or 5 hscenes-(I went through games files to see- didn't get them all ingame yet so can't be sure they're part of the demo but the CGs are there.) -...

It's a little difficult to explain- but it's not a limited cycle no- I think it's better to just play rather than me try to explain it. But there is two games going on at the same time- the game where you control the hero in the past version of the investigation area and the game where the heroine uses your help in the present to navigate. She's always acting and the clock is always ticking- if you don't finish the mission that day it's fine- you'll leave and go into a night phase and pick up the next day you have work(there are holidays for full free days off)-.. But things such as putting items in containers that will make it into the present that the heroine can use- opening and unlocking doors so she can continue exploration.. There's also a mechanic that lets you place cameras in every room and view what is going on in present day from the security room in the middle of the investigation area(This starts an h scene if you manage to catch them on camera in certain acts- much like beezelbubs home security games- for full clarity you need to do it with HD cameras- can get them for free in the demo help at the clock in the first room..). But you can call the heroine, send texts, see SNS- twitter/etc. Her heartbeat- at all times.. When her heartbeat is fast- she's either fighting a dangerous battle or getting involved in something lewd with the netori guy- calling her to interrupt this is dangerous since her breaking focus during a fight will cause her more damage.-etc.. There is a lot to this game.... The heroine will constantly send you texts updating where she is and what she's attempting to do you and you can fight battles to make things less dangerous for her and lock/unlock doors to give her safer routes- When you reach the boss room you need her help to take it down so she needs to be in the same place you are so you can sync up and fight together. Even the combat is not basic spam attack- it uses a series of cancels and nullifications that if you don't understand it you'll do 0 damage and be oneshotted by even the weakest enemies.. After the day of work is over and night phase starts you can go eat dinner with the heroine and afterwards take her on dates and talk with a huge variety of choices depending on dating areas you've found and encounters you've had- can ask her how things were during work and such.... Everything is really high quality here and i'm just ranting and haven't explained half of what there is and what he's still adding- such as calls during nightphase not implemented yet- and extra phone systems. This game will be many hours longer than both his previous titles and he's taking lots of feedback on ci-en.. demo currently has about 4 or 5 hscenes-(I went through games files to see- didn't get them all ingame yet so can't be sure they're part of the demo but the CGs are there.) -...
Wow, thanks for the explanation.
If he implements proper ntr mystery and corruption around this, it can be a huge hit for me, instant buy even!

I couldn't stand how much of a paranoid asshole the mc was, it killed the ntr for me.
Too bad because the rest is top notch, the writing is good, mystery is present, and art from what I've seen was real hot.
If his next game has a less paranoid mc and keeps the rest, I'll probably support his patreon.

I'm more lenient than you for that one, I think the ntr was pretty hot, especially for the secondary characters. What it needed though, was imo some kind of stat page where you can see how much time they got banged, etc.
I still didn't finish it though, and I agree with you, I wish everything was from the pov of the mc, actual mystery for the story, and for the ntr too.
I don't understand why you were asked if you wanted to skip scenes some times, but not in other times.
I feel like the dev maybe forgot to do that in the beginning, and then added it later.
The other downside of the story is its verbosity : imo some part could be skipped and the story would have been understandable.

Be sure to suggest the stat page thing, DEV is very open to suggestions and advice, personally my main gripe witht he game and the first is that the relationship are almost platonical, sure they love the MC but the MC si too indecisive, dense or childish, it is why i like what he has said about the next game since the MC and the girl will be in a relationship

He is also planning to release this in english right? BTW any update on the english version of their previous game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.