Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Its such a shame that chiyoko's art was wasted with such poor writing, lets just hope its not the last time that chiyoko makes the art for an AS game.

Mijiishi seems to finally be releasing their latest game pretty soon. Thee just recently released a public trial on ci-en and registered for sale on DLsite (https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/1904/article/532412) so if all goes well, the game may be out in around a week or two. Been looking forward to this for a while since I loved their last game and that came out over 3 years ago.

Reactions: traversal
Mijiishi seems to finally be releasing their latest game pretty soon. Thee just recently released a public trial on ci-en and registered for sale on DLsite (https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/1904/article/532412) so if all goes well, the game may be out in around a week or two. Been looking forward to this for a while since I loved their last game and that came out over 3 years ago.

This game promises a lot, hell i think a previous trial was even translated already xD

Hey guys, does それでも妻を愛してる have dlc or fan disk bonus? if it has, do can you share it?

I recently discovered this minesweeper NTR game on itch.io and it was honestly pretty okay. Got me wondering how many other NTR games could be hiding behind that site's terrible search engine

I recently discovered this minesweeper NTR game on itch.io and it was honestly pretty okay. Got me wondering how many other NTR games could be hiding behind that site's terrible search engine

Are you talking about Summer Sweepers? I haven't played much of it, but found it on f95zone and it's a good site to find stuff like that. Though I'm not a general fan of Western games (of which there are a lot).

Mijishi's game is already released- dev explained they're also surprised at how quick the review was.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ345246.html

I played the trial a bit- it seems like a Netorase gone netorare- wrong scenario. Basically in short- a succubus woman saves the hero who was traveling with his lover, and his childhood friend. party of 3. all nameable(future heroines likely nameable as well)- from a powerful monster. The 2 heroines were basically already dead, crushed into pieces and hero was despairing and made a pact with this succubus who revived them. And despite the succubus not even asking for anything in return- the heroines are extremely grateful for her saving everyone so they agree to return her to her original form(succubus got turned into a small lolitype character after the expense of her power saving the party)... The succubus explains that energy shes given is magnitudes more if they use sexual actions the hero who is contracted ot her likes- The hero isn't even sure of his own fetishes but the succubus says even if he doesn't yet realize it or has hidden fetishes she would know-... Turns out the hero hidden fetish is NTR.. And they open a sex shop type/brothel to make it easy for men to come in and give their power(in some way) to the succubus. Before everything gets set up the hero gets a choice to take his lovers virginity or let another man do it when one is met later.. MCs dick is average size- not small, but all the netori characters are monstrously huge so even though he seems competent in sex, he can't match up with these other characters at all. And I assume things start getting out of hand later. But that's as far as the trial went really. Game probably has a lot for both netorase and netorare fans and many heroine types and personalities it seems.

Mijishi's game is already released- dev explained they're also surprised at how quick the review was.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ345246.html

I played the trial a bit- it seems like a Netorase gone netorare- wrong scenario. Basically in short- a succubus woman saves the hero who was traveling with his lover, and his childhood friend. party of 3. all nameable(future heroines likely nameable as well)- from a powerful monster. The 2 heroines were basically already dead, crushed into pieces and hero was despairing and made a pact with this succubus who revived them. And despite the succubus not even asking for anything in return- the heroines are extremely grateful for her saving everyone so they agree to return her to her original form(succubus got turned into a small lolitype character after the expense of her power saving the party)... The succubus explains that energy shes given is magnitudes more if they use sexual actions the hero who is contracted ot her likes- The hero isn't even sure of his own fetishes but the succubus says even if he doesn't yet realize it or has hidden fetishes she would know-... Turns out the hero hidden fetish is NTR.. And they open a sex shop type/brothel to make it easy for men to come in and give their power(in some way) to the succubus. Before everything gets set up the hero gets a choice to take his lovers virginity or let another man do it when one is met later.. MCs dick is average size- not small, but all the netori characters are monstrously huge so even though he seems competent in sex, he can't match up with these other characters at all. And I assume things start getting out of hand later. But that's as far as the trial went really. Game probably has a lot for both netorase and netorare fans and many heroine types and personalities it seems.

God damn that was fast! Can't wait to play it! I've invested at least 15 hours each in all of their previous NTR games. I hope this game manages to be as good as the others.

I just read the synopsis for the new Waffle game and it's kind of refreshing:

-The protagonist sees a highschool girl being abused and goes to help her.
-A lawyer suddenly appears and thinks the protagonist is the abuser.
-The protagonist ends up in jail and loses everything.
-Years later the protagonist is released and finds out that the abused girl and the lawyer are now married.
-The protagonist decides to get revenge.

Refreshing plot and nice art, should be a must play.

-Years later the protagonist is released and finds out that the abused girl and the lawyer are now married.

Wow, that escalated quickly, also first time i am actually rooting for the netori guy, and not because of the evulz, i mean normally i hate whent he bad guy is reasonable in ntr,what i really seek in ntr is injustice muahahahahahaha (ok it is really for the evulz xD)

Funny if you tone down the sexual tension and make the netori the bad guy, you'd probably have some kind of drama you could make on tv :p

So the woman says nothing to defend the MC? Yea, generally I'm not a fan of Netori but damn, I'm 100% behind this storyline.

Hey guys, does それでも妻を愛してる have dlc or fan disk bonus? if it has, do can you share it?

There is a fan disk/dlc for the first game? I can't find any mention of it on VNDB...

So the woman says nothing to defend the MC?

Well, I guess she didn't see the face, it probably was the typical molester on a train who just stand behind a girl to touch her, and when the MC came she just ran and let the lawyer handle it.

Awww... that kinda makes the story highlight something akin to the already used formula of "wrong place, wrong time" situation. Not bad but... :alice_meh:

Oh well, still better than "damn, this neighbor chick is banging, I'm gonna clap her ass cheeks and wreck the relationship just for the lulz".

Are you talking about Summer Sweepers? I haven't played much of it, but found it on f95zone and it's a good site to find stuff like that. Though I'm not a general fan of Western games (of which there are a lot).
Bestiality warning.
Also, the author inflates number of characters w/o polishing existing ones, nor the engine.
I was enthusiast and supporter, but now I wait until 2022 to re-check if situation is OK.

https://workupload.com/file/HScn3eyLGPD Repack of this game (trial 2.01). >100mb smaller, faster hosting, decrypted.

Bestiality warning.
Also, the author inflates number of characters w/o polishing existing ones, nor the engine.
I was enthusiast and supporter, but now I wait until 2022 to re-check if situation is OK.

That's a shame, the game is pretty unique and the mystery aspect is interesting. I also checked their SubscribeStar and they are already talking about side-projects, which is not good, like you said I guess I'll see what state the game is in next year.

So. I'm near the end of Mijiishi's latest game (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ345246.html) and I gotta say, they easily one-upped themselves. In my opinion, this game is pretty much an upgrade of what came before it. If you liked any of Mijiishi's NTR games, There's a high chance you'll like this one. The game is pretty fleshed out and I can easily see where the three years of development went towards. There's a shit ton of text in this game and I say that as praise. Pretty much all of the main events and side events have a lot of effort put into them in terms of writing, though it does come with its downsides, the main one being that there's so much text that the amount of CG in comparison looks pretty tiny. Not to say that there's not much CG, because there absolutely is but a pretty common theme in this game is that there's usually no CG for foreplay in this game, and lemme tell ya, there's a shit ton of foreplay text. Sometimes you'll start a h event and encounter 5 minutes worth of text on a black screen, just waiting for the moment that penetration actually happens and the CG for penetration pops up. In all honesty though, it didn't really bother me much. If you don't want to experience it, its pretty easy to skip through and it doesn't impact the sex scenes too much so I like to think of it as just some extra work put in there. Even outside of the h scenes, this game's story is pretty huge and the world is well fleshed out, though at the cost of a lot of exposition dumps. Point is, there's clearly a lot of passion and hard work put into this game.
Now for the actual content of the game. I'd say the game is primarily netorase with the occasional leaning into netorare and actual decent emphasis on netori. I haven't actually finished the game yet though so I don't actually know which of the three it ends on, though there's usually multiple endings in Mijiishi's games so there's likely an ending for everyone. Furthermore I believe the dev said they would add content in a future update (don't quote me on that).
Overall, I heavily recommend this game for anyone who likes NTR.

So. I'm near the end of Mijiishi's latest game (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ345246.html) and I gotta say, they easily one-upped themselves. In my opinion, this game is pretty much an upgrade of what came before it. If you liked any of Mijiishi's NTR games, There's a high chance you'll like this one. The game is pretty fleshed out and I can easily see where the three years of development went towards. There's a shit ton of text in this game and I say that as praise. Pretty much all of the main events and side events have a lot of effort put into them in terms of writing, though it does come with its downsides, the main one being that there's so much text that the amount of CG in comparison looks pretty tiny. Not to say that there's not much CG, because there absolutely is but a pretty common theme in this game is that there's usually no CG for foreplay in this game, and lemme tell ya, there's a shit ton of foreplay text. Sometimes you'll start a h event and encounter 5 minutes worth of text on a black screen, just waiting for the moment that penetration actually happens and the CG for penetration pops up. In all honesty though, it didn't really bother me much. If you don't want to experience it, its pretty easy to skip through and it doesn't impact the sex scenes too much so I like to think of it as just some extra work put in there. Even outside of the h scenes, this game's story is pretty huge and the world is well fleshed out, though at the cost of a lot of exposition dumps. Point is, there's clearly a lot of passion and hard work put into this game.
Now for the actual content of the game. I'd say the game is primarily netorase with the occasional leaning into netorare and actual decent emphasis on netori. I haven't actually finished the game yet though so I don't actually know which of the three it ends on, though there's usually multiple endings in Mijiishi's games so there's likely an ending for everyone. Furthermore I believe the dev said they would add content in a future update (don't quote me on that).
Overall, I heavily recommend this game for anyone who likes NTR.

I also want to comment on Mijiishi's latest game (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ345246.html). I played up to Chapter 3 last night.

The game is a improvement to ルクスリア遺跡 or アモル魔法学園. However, it is largely netorase (you cuck your girl by whoring the bitch out in Ch 1). The part where there is unavoidable netorare, felt really awkward because I didn't have any "love" or "dating" events with the main fiancé girl. I just sent her off to quests with the other guys in the guild and have her whore herself out. In Chapter 1, if you send your fiance that's virgin to a quest, she will lose her viriginty to one of the three dudes. The problem is none of the three dudes has any story development. All you know is their names. There's also no events when she loses virginity to those 3 dudes, not any follow up regret, sadness, reaction of MC or the fiance girl.

In Chapter 2, the Rodrigo character basically takes your girl and treats her like a cum rag throughout 2 weeks(?) where you're also cucking Rodirgo's girlfriend (pink healer girl). When you return, she's became an insta slut addicted to his "HUGE COCK!". Ok...sure whatever. And then that's pretty it.

The game feels missing. I love the mechanic of sending girls out on quests and have them work in brothel at night. It's definitely an appreciated mechanic. But the writing man. The writing is still rather weak and childish. As if written by a virgin. The scenes are long, the h is "good". But corruption is lacking.

Too many male charactes. Too many female characters. Weak writing. Interesting world /setting. 7/10 for me.

So the woman says nothing to defend the MC? Yea, generally I'm not a fan of Netori but damn, I'm 100% behind this storyline.

There is a fan disk/dlc for the first game? I can't find any mention of it on VNDB...
Yeah it exist. But NVM, i have it now. It's only two scenes

So isee another waffle translation from mangagamer, nice and all and it give sme hope they will do some darker waffle games too but it begs the question: is there any ntr, netori or even netorase on the translation quee from managagamer? I haven't been checking their forums so i don't know

i heard that onborozuki will not write for NTR on AS anymore (is mean he will quit as ?? )
anyone that compleate lastest game help check on creator corner pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.