Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I'm pretty surprised with how good Dark Blue is. Well, as good as an NTR story could get. Those of you who have played Lilim's VNs, which one has some good Type-A NTR? Dark Blue was a good short visual novel but Lilim's other stuff are pretty long so I didn't want to waste too much time if the story sucks.

I'm pretty surprised with how good Dark Blue is. Well, as good as an NTR story could get. Those of you who have played Lilim's VNs, which one has some good Type-A NTR? Dark Blue was a good short visual novel but Lilim's other stuff are pretty long so I didn't want to waste too much time if the story sucks.

Speaking of Lilim, does Triangle Blue really only have the voiced part in the prologue in all version ?
Anyone can confirm this ?

Speaking of Lilim, does Triangle Blue really only have the voiced part in the prologue in all version ?

Nah, the prologue is the only fully voiced part but other routes have voice but irregularly, at least i know a few of the really good (read evil) ntr routes had voiced scenes

Does it means the voiced part is only for H-scene or something else ?

No, i mean irregularly as in really ramdom, some scenes are voiced other aren't, some dialogue scenes are voices (i mean just the characters talking not H) and others aren't, same with endings

No, i mean irregularly as in really ramdom, some scenes are voiced other aren't, some dialogue scenes are voices (i mean just the characters talking not H) and others aren't, same with endings

Lol. Wtf was that. I hate when a VN does shit like this. This is medium priced VN ffs,not a doujin game.I can't believe they not include fully voiced though.

Even shitty developer like Appetite and Miel don't do this.

Lol. Wtf was that. I hate when a VN does shit like this. This is medium priced VN ffs,not a doujin game.I can't believe they not include fully voiced though.

I think most of the base vanilla game is voiced, but maybe not since the game is pretty big even without the ntr, honestly i wouldn't be surprised if the level of tech when it was first released was a factor, like if it was fully voiced it would be too big.

LOL i remember download that game again because i thought the file was broken. Until i check i in VNDB it was only partially voiced. My favorite scene wasn't voiced too!

LOL i remember download that game again because i thought the file was broken. Until i check i in VNDB it was only partially voiced. My favorite scene wasn't voiced too!

Yo,long time no see man.It is great to see you again.

Yo,long time no see man.It is great to see you again.
Wassup! Hahahaha sorry, been busy last year.
@Yadoumi or @cleanfeel have you seen this https://exhentai.org/g/1804153/a0adb6cc1b/ manga yet, is mostly netorase going wrong, but aparently there is a part with "mistery" with the wife continuing even after the husband regrets it, simple but good i think.
Hm... let me ask my friends on discord. If they agree i will translate it.

It's not that simple, the script is just huge. There is a very long prologue and the blonde guy's route goes on forever. The probably did what they could with the resources they had.

Reactions: Light316
The latest Atelier Sakura game has really nice art and heroine design by their standards. The plot is good enough for my tastes, but if you like slow corruption or slow mystery then it's not for you. I haven't got all scenes yet but it seems that the girl is really just a slut, though I expected some kind of twist like her being blackmailed or raped. Nah, she's just a thot. It's satisfying to hear how "sad and heartbroken" she is when you choose to break up with her. The game teaches that a man should never forgive cheating (as if it's not obvious enough).

The latest Atelier Sakura game has really nice art and heroine design by their standards. The plot is good enough for my tastes, but if you like slow corruption or slow mystery then it's not for you. I haven't got all scenes yet but it seems that the girl is really just a slut, though I expected some kind of twist like her being blackmailed or raped. Nah, she's just a thot. It's satisfying to hear how "sad and heartbroken" she is when you choose to break up with her. The game teaches that a man should never forgive cheating (as if it's not obvious enough).

Both characters are insufferable. The protag is a fucking idiot because when he first finds out about the affair she says they just went to a love hotel to kiss, who does that? And she somehow keeps stringing him along even though she is constantly lying and banging the other dude. He should dump her and she shouldn't be going out with him if she is cheating.

I also didn't like the way the VN was basically linear apart from 1 choice because you keep getting bad ends if you pick the wrong choice, just don't have the choices if they aren't choices. It would be fine if the bad ends were fleshed out but that isn't the case.

It would be fine if the bad ends were fleshed out but that isn't the case.

Well... it's Atelier Sakura, so..:akazukin_tehee:

In other news, water is wet!

Seriously though, AS's reputation is all about linear, quick eroges with story substance taking not just the back seat but the entire dicky. It's like the story writers have an epiphany at the beginning of a project only to have a complete brain fart by the end of it. :alice_...:

*stares at Oboru who made Kenji dumber than a rock by the finale*

New Apetitte game is okay. Art is good, and story is descent. But man... heroine voice acting is bad! It's doesn't fit her design, and sounds too amateurish.

Both characters are insufferable. The protag is a fucking idiot because when he first finds out about the affair she says they just went to a love hotel to kiss, who does that? And she somehow keeps stringing him along even though she is constantly lying and banging the other dude. He should dump her and she shouldn't be going out with him if she is cheating.

I also didn't like the way the VN was basically linear apart from 1 choice because you keep getting bad ends if you pick the wrong choice, just don't have the choices if they aren't choices. It would be fine if the bad ends were fleshed out but that isn't the case.

I've read about some similar situation on Reddit, lol. The thing is—that's how things often happen IRL, unfortunately. I'd say that this is one of the most realistic NTR games out there. A girl cheating willingly, but lying at each step and getting all emotional and swears how much she loves the boyfriend when she gets caught. Yeah, it describes the vast majority of cheaters, male or female.

I liked this one bad end where the MC just loses it and laughs into her face, I call it AHAHAHAHAH ending. It's also good that you are given a choice to break up with her as soon as you see the first video.

I mostly skipped the last part of the story, though, so maybe there are some additional details I missed. Though the girl acknowledged that she started to bang the other dude of her own volition and enjoyed it, it seems that she really "stopped cheating" at some point. But then, in the end, as I understood it, she banged the netori dude "one last time" to make him remove the videos with her and completely lost herself in sex.

Anyway, the sex scenes themselves are hot and the art is better than anything else AS did this year, so overall it's an enjoyable ride.

I've read about some similar situation on Reddit, lol. The thing is—that's how things often happen IRL, unfortunately. I'd say that this is one of the most realistic NTR games out there. A girl cheating willingly, but lying at each step and getting all emotional and swears how much she loves the boyfriend when she gets caught. Yeah, it describes the vast majority of cheaters, male or female.

I liked this one bad end where the MC just loses it and laughs into her face, I call it AHAHAHAHAH ending. It's also good that you are given a choice to break up with her as soon as you see the first video.

I mostly skipped the last part of the story, though, so maybe there are some additional details I missed. Though the girl acknowledged that she started to bang the other dude of her own volition and enjoyed it, it seems that she really "stopped cheating" at some point. But then, in the end, as I understood it, she banged the netori dude "one last time" to make him remove the videos with her and completely lost herself in sex.

Anyway, the sex scenes themselves are hot and the art is better than anything else AS did this year, so overall it's an enjoyable ride.

Yeah sometimes when i see people complaining about ntr mostly i often think "don't they know how RL is sometimes just like that?", like blackmail plots, those are sadly fairly common in RL, hell there are lawyers specialized in such situation aparently, and lets not forget how rape victim are treated way too often.

Played Ane Kasegi in recent weeks and it's a pretty good sim game. Suffers from the way-too-fast corruption that pretty much all of these do save a few exceptions (e.g. Aisai Nikki, my favorite) and repetition if you don't know what you're doing, but overall enjoyable. It's English translated, try it if you haven't already.

Also played a bunch of Atelier games. I don't know why, but I did...and noticed that most of the games I like are by Zuka. I haven't played that many games, including the most recent one of his, but the trend is pretty clear. Onborozuki has some OK to good titles, but I don't think I've played a single game from Namori that I enjoyed at all.

Side question: anyone know the plot and ending to Bijiri o Yurashi Hoka no Otoko to Kairaku o Musaboru Midarazuma? Played this a few years ago, and I'm pretty sure some important nuance was lost in the language barrier. I was sizing up the AS games that I've actually played weeks ago and couldn't remember major plot details. What I think happened was pretty dumb, but I don't discount that as being the entirety of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fockgy wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!

[ニート社長] Neet Corp Patreon animations 2018/08~2023/12
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/ニート社長-neet-corp-patreon-animations-2018-08-2023-12.1348159/

08.09.10.21.22.23.24.25.31 doesn't download
i am very like this
please reuploaded🙏
thank you!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?