Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I wish the choice was given, a simple switch would have been amazing.
I guess it's better than nothing to have the male view first...

Yeah a choice to see or not would work great here, the wife schedule is fixed so all scenes and development depend on wich days the husbands works and rest, and i imagine wether or not he pays the money on time.

In my playtrough (I did not went back yet to try other things), you could only do the husband schedule and there were only two options, work or rest, if you work too much you spend 1 energy drink and you have a maxiumum of 2 energy drinks.

The husband, Yayuki, borrows money from his fishing club friend, Fukuda, and spends it with horse racing. Yayuki only works in a part-time job at a convenince store and his wife, Mikoto, starts working on a part time job at Fukuda's house. Her job is about real estate, she helps Fukuda with accounting, visiting and managing apartaments. Fukuda has erectile disfuction ans is married, but he feels sexually atracted to Mikoto. One day he sees that Yayuki has a huge debt with him, 2 million+ yen and see this as an opportunity to get sexual favors from Mikoto to decrese the debt. At first, he goes straight to Yayuki and asks for Mikoto panties to reduce the debt, but he refuses and decides that he will work honestly for it, so he starts making a schedule to manage the debt payment. But when Fukuda asks the same to Mikoto... That's the basic premise, but there are some subplots around this.

Strange, he already had all the assets for this. He probably will, since most players will miss this.

Let me know if u have it, btw there was a bugfix patch

Rascou game is good. But if youre patient you should wait. Its not lacking in content at all but like all his first releases it doesnt feel complete yet.

Anyone know which schedule to choose that leading to the first ending? I really lost there. :lapi_depressed:

I've played Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou 2, so How long the new game comparing to Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou 2?

it still just release phase so.....

reading the story - 6-7hrs
ignore story (just skipping) - 1hr plus?

I wonder why did he make it like that?! It would be much better if it's full mystery as his previous games. I'm sure the game will be great cause it's Rascou, but it would be much better with a full mystery route. In fact I think switching POVs can only hurt what could be another masterpiece from him.

I also wonder why.
I could understand this move if the reason was simple laziness, but If I got it clear, there are two (complete, covering entire weeks) POV.
So... What's the point of forcing player to watch things that he not necessarily wants to see?
You don't need to be fcking genius to figure out that mystery is one of the most popular taste among NTR fanbase. Especially when you are working with this genre on daily basis.
I didn't play this game yet (I have doubt that I will - no mystery, no party), but ATM it looks like ... unreasonable act against own audience.

Checked Rascou's blog - it looks like he's planning on eventually adding an additional ending where Mikoto takes a more active role and will likely add some additional features then. He also mentioned that the current game only has about 1/3 of the total content that he originally planned out (with most of the lines already recorded!), but will wait and see how sales go before committing to add it all. There's at least 1 full branch of the game that hasn't been added yet pending sales.

Last edited:
Can anyone Reup this game [STARWORKS] 単身赴任中!!~妻寝取られシミュレーションゲーム~ , pls ???

Atelier Sakura game is out now too, hopefully its decent this time, should be up soon around here.

The new Atelier Sakura game, decent housewife part-time job (home tutor) setting.

Shall wait for Mikoto's update roughly in december

I finally beat the new Rascou game and was a bit surprised by the difference in the two endings - was pretty interesting how
The 'good' ending (with the debt repaid) actually shows Mikoto more fallen than in the bad ending in that she actively finds reasons to continue the sexual relationship w/ Fukuda while in the bad ending she is able to blame the outstanding debt for it.

Pretty hot stuff! I'm guessing part of the reason the endings are the way they are is that Rascou's planning to extend it in a future update - it's pretty good even in its current state though

edit: fixed to use spoiler tags instead of hide

Last edited:
I finally beat the new Rascou game and was a bit surprised by the difference in the two endings - was pretty interesting how ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Pretty hot stuff! I'm guessing part of the reason the endings are the way they are is that Rascou's planning to extend it in a future update - it's pretty good even in its current state though

Nice n well done.

Could give a walkthrough of both endings?

No need to be in too details...
Just explain like;
Week 1 work work rest work rest (example)

Cheers!

It's relatively straightforward this time - basically to get the 'good' ending you need to have the guy work every day he's eligible (including working the days that the Conbini store owner asks him to not work) EXCEPT for week before the last week (week 4 I think). There you should rest the day the owner asks him to rest.

thanks man!

the day the owner asked him to rest is the day with the green bubble right?

This looks real nice, and a classic ntr B with male mc, maybe (hopefully) mystery... Really hoping we have a new good dev here.
I'll get it later if the reviews are good.

There is no torrent but it is here already just search in the hentai section for it, funny thing is that the dev's previous game hasn't been shared already, hopefully this makes someone share it.

Also of itnerest is that it already has sold double than the dev's previous game. So eithe rthey improved a lot or the previous game was good enough it created a fanbase

Actually, I don't know if this has been done before, but...

Is there a game, or games, where you play as a mother getting NTR'd by your son's friend or bully or something?

I've only seen games that show the son's or the husband's perspective. Never the mother's--so I'm a little curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!