Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Am I weird for liking the cheating confrontation part of NTR more than the actual sex scenes? 90% of NTR VN games end after finding out about the cheating. The corruption part of NTR is nice and all but it's even better if the cheater still goes back to their cheating partner in the end despite saying they won't. The two VN's I listed below are great examples of couples trying to deal with handling the cheating after it's been exposed. In one novel the main character could take revenge on their cheating partner and sue them and everyone involved to oblivion in such a satisfying way. Novels with NTR type A are mostly like this which makes it even harder to find stories in this niche of niche.

Does anyone have game recommendations that don't end right after finding out about the cheating? And no, I don't mean Netorase where the main character wants it to happen. Stuff like Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei, or my personal favorite Ai Suru Tsuma Misaki are great examples of what I like in NTR.

"Shin Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande" is another good one.

https://vndb.org/v17984

So you reported to the teacher SECOND time?
The teacher gave me quest to go to lair (second dungeon), Just after he/she gave me the quest, he/she disappeared.
Maybe he/she is relocated to somewhere?

So you reported to the teacher SECOND time?
The teacher gave me quest to go to lair (second dungeon), Just after he/she gave me the quest, he/she disappeared.
Maybe he/she is relocated to somewhere?
As you already know, the teacher moves to the entrance of the bandit's lair after giving you the task, and gives you that explanation about poison and whatnot before you go in. After you defeat the bandit leader they will be in their room as usual for you to report in. Once again your problem does not exist if you simply load your 2nd save in the version of the trial from DLsite. The game continues as normal with no issue whatsover.
Once again, to be absolutely clear, I did not replicate this issue you have on the trial version I downloaded from DLsite and playing from your second save.
I myself completed the trial in one sitting, as did others, with no issue whatsoever using the Ci-en version of the trial (identical to DLsite's) so I would suggest either starting again using these, or use your second save with them as I have done so. Using 'Simple' mode difficulty makes the game incredibly easy already (insta-kill all mobs and gain increased EXP too), so there is little point in using cheats.

Am I weird for liking the cheating confrontation part of NTR more than the actual sex scenes? 90% of NTR VN games end after finding out about the cheating. The corruption part of NTR is nice and all but it's even better if the cheater still goes back to their cheating partner in the end despite saying they won't. The two VN's I listed below are great examples of couples trying to deal with handling the cheating after it's been exposed. In one novel the main character could take revenge on their cheating partner and sue them and everyone involved to oblivion in such a satisfying way. Novels with NTR type A are mostly like this which makes it even harder to find stories in this niche of niche.

Does anyone have game recommendations that don't end right after finding out about the cheating? And no, I don't mean Netorase where the main character wants it to happen. Stuff like Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei, or my personal favorite Ai Suru Tsuma Misaki are great examples of what I like in NTR.

"Shin Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande" is another good one.

https://vndb.org/v17984

Yep, it's truly hard to find that kind of stuff in VN. I don't remember so much of the VN apart from you mention above.Maybe you can find it on doujinshi/manga but I doubt with the quality because most of it is just short or pure garbage.

Just following the instructions on the "hint" command should solve it - what does it say?

Any mystery ntr recommendations, best part of this genre and the Camp w/Mom game brought the urge to find some more of it.
Honto No Kimochi
Netorareta Mama wa Suki Desu ka
All the Netorare Nurse
Netorare Osananajimi and Netorare Osananajimi 2
Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi
Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei

There are also rpg maker ones but in VNs that's already quite a lot of content.

OMG i have internet!!!! Fast guys tell me anything good to download that was released in the last 2 or 3 weeks!!!

As you already know, the teacher moves to the entrance of the bandit's lair after giving you the task, and gives you that explanation about poison and whatnot before you go in. After you defeat the bandit leader they will be in their room as usual for you to report in. Once again your problem does not exist if you simply load your 2nd save in the version of the trial from DLsite. The game continues as normal with no issue whatsover.
Once again, to be absolutely clear, I did not replicate this issue you have on the trial version I downloaded from DLsite and playing from your second save.
I myself completed the trial in one sitting, as did others, with no issue whatsoever using the Ci-en version of the trial (identical to DLsite's) so I would suggest either starting again using these, or use your second save with them as I have done so. Using 'Simple' mode difficulty makes the game incredibly easy already (insta-kill all mobs and gain increased EXP too), so there is little point in using cheats.

I tried from scratch based on current DLSITE version. Same problem. I am stuck. Perhaps you played older version, before bug was introduced.

I tried from scratch based on current DLSITE version. Same problem. I am stuck. Perhaps you played older version, before bug was introduced.
No, I downloaded the trial from DLsite yesterday along with your uploaded saves and still did not encounter your problem. I finished the trial myself the same day it released (pre-0.0.2) without issue either.

Once again, I do not encounter the issue you describe. Having already deleted it, I have once more downloaded the latest version of the trial, loaded your second save and completed story nodes 7 through 11 without issue. After killing the bandit’s leader, one simply uses the option to quick travel back to the town and go to sleep. There is no actual need to report to the teacher, though they should still be present in their room. Using the hint menu should show you that Story No.11 simply requires to rest, if working as intended.

Your issue clearly stems from somehow breaking progression after story node 7, most likely from how you altered the game's files, the engine itself or some other quirk. I have just this moment, once again, downloaded the trial anew from DLsite, loaded your second save and, yet again, not encountered your problem. I have uploaded a save (slot 6) which carries on from your own second save but with having already dispatched the bandit leader. Simply go to sleep and the game will continue. I am not going to play the entire thing again, but it works fine for a number of story nodes. If you have any further issues, I can only suggest deleting your version of the game (including saves) and restarting afresh without any modficiations.

https://workupload.com/file/xH7ShK2CkqJ

Like I wrote, I tested ON VANILLA DLSITE ONE.
THX for saves.
With them I was able to finish the demo :)

Last edited:
There is a AI-based text storyteller called Novel AI (sth. similar to AI Dungeon). NAI devs/finetuners could add NTR stuff.

We need to give them a short list of high quality NTR prose (books/novels/professionally made stories etc.). So I ask you for any suggestions.

Send them in this format: Author - book, or preferably with Goodreads links.
Works that lack any frame of reference for quality (no user ratings etc) will not be accepted, as we don't have time to read them to try to determine the quality.

Last edited:
Has anyone played 7 Girls War or Black Promise and can tell me how those games are? How's the NTR?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ292585.html

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ147837.html This one is on Kagura's list of upcoming translations but they have like 20 games to translate.

Black Promise is the first from that dev- they're currently working on their next title which is shaping up to be much more interesting- with a unique combat system that isn't just heal/attack/heal/attack... but is QTE oriented instead and quicker. And also the entire format for NTR is changed since in Black Promise- the NTR can be skipped if you beat the story too fast.... Basically it only really continues if you go back to town often enough but you're not forced to do that and can keep going through the story if you wish- There's multiple heroines but certain scenes are basically identical in text than others- the CG is different of course but the text is basically unchanged... All characters have multiple NTR routes- technically at least 3.. One for the heroes friend(the other guy with a sprite who has a huge dick)-.. One for some random NPC in town- different NPC for each heroine and protagonist has to talk to the NPC and select a choice to start this route- then that heroine will be corrupted over time with multiple scenes throughout when you come back to down.. And another route where they're kidnapped/go missing for a long period of time.. Either kidnapped by bandits- hypnotized by a magician, or taken to a monsters nest- etc- depending on heroine. These are the CGs with the most difference between heroines.

all in all- the game is very short and their next game is fixing all the problems it had with the format through user comments on ci-en..(they're very active devs in responding to users)- and i'm exciting for their next game. Black Promise is worth a playthrough or two to see the scenes. And I believe theres a full unlock button in the CG room anyways- but I recommend for some to just play- since theres some context around them and also some missing completely.. .. You can also change heroes dicksize in your room which actually changes its size in the CGs as well- but it's between small and REALLY SMALL- you're not going to match with the friend ever or even come close. It's just that type of game where hero loses out to everyone else in sex. Pure love routes exists but it's the more indepth route to get tbh...

As for 7 girls war- NTR is basically nonexistent... Has no impact and I didn't finish the game because I got bored of it. But if oyu're not in it only for scenes and NTR- the game is decently made.

Shout-out to a surprisingly well done game with NTR themes... that I played recently..

https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3355368

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ317690.html

So basically your crush is an onmyoji specializing in the occult/exorcism... And you have a gift to obtain memories by touching items with residual energies in them.. The heroine has gone through this building and you're trying to obtain clues to find out where she is/what happened to her.. The game has a part where you play as the hero- and as the heroine... BUT... do not play the heroine part before the hero part.. The hero part plays like a mystery perspective NTR game- finding the heroines pieces of clothing(which theres 7 pieces of)- each unlocks a flashback of her and the MC having a lovey dovey time and getting close- however there's many other hints and scenes by investigating horror stuff- of many girls.. some that may or may not be the heroine.. and some that will bad end you too. or change the ending. You can't unlock the heroine part until you get a relatively good end of the hero part- 1. You have to collect all 7 of the heroines clothing articles. - for the 2nd thing you need to do... well.. you can ask for hints after any ending of the first phase.

But basically- theres no NTR tag- the game even says in the synopsis that theres no NTR- and I think it means because there is no scene with another human- or the heroine losing the pleasure. It's all quite rapey with monsters- but the hero and heroine are close and theres multiple endings and teases through blurry imagery or hints on clickables.. You also have an ability to highlight interactable things(though its not perfect- and unless you have a problem with spamming enter on everything that looks semi-abnormal..- it feels better not to use..).. which you can turn on in the skill menu.. I suggest using it only on a second playthrough if you fail the good end route- which 99% chance you will. .

But it's a pretty well done horror game- with voice, and custom assets. and multiple artists pitching in. And people only looking for NTR stuff would pass it up without the tag but I feel like it does NTR better than many games that DO have the tag. So it's worth checking out. At the start of the game you have the choice to skip the horror part- first choice is no skip- second is skip.. Make sure you don't skip it- because if you do you'll skip the hero part completely... And that's a good part of the game. If horror disturbs you- don't play it.. But it's nothing extremely severe.. just a lot of tentacles and grotesque humanoid shapes... Some gore- but less than you'd expect if you're used to stuff like it. Not for everyone but if you can handle that kind of thing- or even enjoy it... It's definitely worth it + NTR element and unique way of viewing scenes-mystery aspect puzzle solving.. . . Also if you examine something it often won't do anything- but if you examine it many times you'll usually get a residual thought that will explain something that happened here with censored names- it's not a scene.. just a small hint that is usually fragmented and hard to read. Not necessary to complete the story but almost all interactables that continue to be interactables after the first time- have extra uses if you just keep meddling with them.

hero part has 20 scenes- heroine part has 60+ and a status that shows how corrupted she is- her corruption level also is determined by what scenes viewed on the hero round- the saves are imported.. So what the hero sees becomes "canon" if it's truly the heroine in the scene. Also there is an evil spirit trying to tempt hero at some points- and whether or not you give in changes things.. 2 happy ends and 6 bad ends total. not including the game over scene when hero dies or does something stupid during that part.

Guys I have question. There was this program or extension that let you mtl pictures on screen. It was used for reading doujins. I forgot what it was called. If anyone knows please share, thanks a bunch. It was posted here before if I'm not mistaken too.

Guys I have question. There was this program or extension that let you mtl pictures on screen. It was used for reading doujins. I forgot what it was called. If anyone knows please share, thanks a bunch. It was posted here before if I'm not mistaken too.

Capture2text ?

Personally I recommend using Anity + Imgur ( upload images vertically)

Alternatively, Sugoi Manga OCR is a great option too ( Possibly even better). Nonetheless, you could try Mangarikai OCR also.

cover.jpg

https://hitomi.la/doujinshi/otoko-no-ko-compilation-sailor-jooby-english-1794168.html

Damn, this is one of the best NTR manga that I've read this year. I've read NTR stuff with :

1. Girlfriend
  2. Wife
  3. Mother
  4. Childhood Friend

but daughter NTR ??? This is pretty impressive tbh. Not something that comes up every month with this kind of art ( no loli ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM