Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I reached out to a translator to translate the first Chapter. Hopefully he responds.

I really enjoyed the storytelling device of using the red lingerie and her being in a different set of clothes. I wish that kind of mystery aspect would come back to NTR games. For example, this Lune Team Bitters game https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ006780.html, from ancient times had that "Detective" mechanic where you would find clues on the game map where things look out of place. I have yet to seen another game take this approach to storytelling ever since.

Can you guys imagine if there was an NTR game where your wife goes out with one set of clothes, and comes back differently? And if you click on it, you'll trigger a dialog and scene? I miss that.

Anyway, Katanashi Apollo's new manga is pretty awesome. I personally don't like the storytelling method of starting with the wife being a cheating whore already (the beginning when she showed to be a haughty bitch towards the neighborhood delinquents don't count). I always believe that women in NTR games are most beautiful when they transition from pure and strong, to broken and corrupted. Journey over destination kind of thinking.

Yeah that corruption from pure to slut, or maybe not slut but certainly a change in morals (i wanna see a girl turn evil) is a great turn ON, is why i love Jinsei, even their older games.

As for game mechanics, it would be great, specially if it matched with a variable counting it as clues (or even having more than 1 per scene and each one having a different value that keeps counting depending wich you notice), but instead of a total change i would prefer if it subtle things, a white smudge here and there, or that went she goes out she has a pantyline but coming back she doesn't or is diferent, small things like that.

Hey guys. Whenever I use Bing for machine translating RPGmaker games and VNs I usually end up getting this: {"StatusCode":429,"ShowCaptcha":true}

It happens when I use Translation Aggregator and even the latest version of Textractor. Does anybody how to get rid of this problem?

Hey guys. Whenever I use Bing for machine translating RPGmaker games and VNs I usually end up getting this: {"StatusCode":429,"ShowCaptcha":true}

It happens when I use Translation Aggregator and even the latest version of Textractor. Does anybody how to get rid of this problem?

the same thing happens to me with textractor and tanslation aggregator using bing

Need help with a tittle of a Hanime.
It's about a couple going to an Onsen where there is an oldman and a woman.
The wife who just arrived is raped by the oldman with the help of the woman already there, it goes around for a while until the wife breaks and end returning to the Onsen and leaves a movie with her husband. The last scene is the husband breakig the TV.

Someone got the name?

I found this version of translation aggregator I have tested it and it still works bing

https://github.com/Sinflower/Translation-Aggregator/releases

download version r194

Reactions: Belcebu
I gave it a try and I still had the same problems. Thanks for trying to help though. I think the problem may be on my end.
The problem is that google and others tightened the limits of usage on their free service, so there is no real way around it afaik, you will be asked for captcha validation every few mn.
Best is probably to subscribe to deepl API.

I also had an old version having same problem of google not working , after trying Unofficial Release r194 worked fine for me
played a novel for couple hours last night and didn't have any problems with limits or blocks in google
maybe google blocks the number of words depending in your location
Hope this helps others.

Not my share (someone shared the links in 4chan), but here you can find not only the DLCs you were looking for, but also quite a complete collection of DLCs for other Waffle games:

https://mega.nz/#F!LnJiUABS!UUqP7CZCXX9MER5J8mrlDw

The remaining ones -which also include other NTR titles from Waffle, like Ikani Shite Ore no Tsuma- can be found in these two links below:

https://mega.nz/folder/7KBhBS5Y#bExVbQwzDbv9kSno8NHqRQ
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mh4tg0y12z4t5ug/Waffle_DLC.zip/file
Waffle DLC mega link deleted https://mega.nz/folder/7KBhBS5Y#bExVbQwzDbv9kSno8NHqRQ
Can anyone help me upload

The problem is that google and others tightened the limits of usage on their free service, so there is no real way around it afaik, you will be asked for captcha validation every few mn.
Best is probably to subscribe to deepl API.

I figured it was something like this. Thanks for the clarity.

Is there any VN or Manga like KISS's game such as com3d2, make me lover, etc?
For example, MC trains a girl to service other guys and MC and the girl may have some feeling while training but MC has to let the girl do her job.

--------
And any VN or Manga like this one?, some kind like an MC with a happy harem but MC let/order the girls in his harem to have sex with others for his benefit or fun.
Hitokui Dungeon e Youkoso!
https://rawdevart.com/comic/hitokui-dungeon-e-youkoso-comic/

Last edited:
New Anim game tomorrow, looking forward to it. The first one in this series is my all time favourite I think, the second was okay but I like the thicker milf design from the first a bit more. This one ticks a lot of boxes for me, I just wish the antagonist was better looking but I'll take what I can get.

New Anim game tomorrow, looking forward to it. The first one in this series is my all time favourite I think, the second was okay but I like the thicker milf design from the first a bit more. This one ticks a lot of boxes for me, I just wish the antagonist was better looking but I'll take what I can get.

:) not only you. A have my doubts about which one of the two games in the series is my all time favourite, but defenetly one of them. Wish ANIM to make Kabe series's game every year. And about antgonist, same thougts from me... and he should be a much better lookong guy with such active life.

Last edited:
I really hope the swinging part is kept short and changed to actual ntr.

It's out guys!!

Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 3

I still have to finish my work, but if someone plays it please make a mini-review about it. I'm specially interested in the endings. I hope every ending is bad for the husband, and this is no happy lucky swapping.

It's out guys!!

Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 3

I still have to finish my work, but if someone plays it please make a mini-review about it. I'm specially interested in the endings. I hope every ending is bad for the husband, and this is no happy lucky swapping.

Dont expect too much somehow it was dissapointed for me. The endings are not really good except the pregnantsex. Kabe 1+2 were better.:yawn:

Reactions: straight.shota
Honestly Kabe 3 was kinda underwhelming imo, haven't gone into the text yet 9Need to use a translator) but the story line based off what I skipped through feels hyper bleh. Letdown after kabe 1 & 2 from initial impressions.

While the story maybe subjective for each you guys, I personally believe the CG scene if far more superior the way they implement in Kabe 1 and 2

Anim
Saw the CG, The next-door's wife looks good, but it seems only a normal swap partner no extreme H.

Dont expect too much somehow it was dissapointed for me. The endings are not really good except the pregnantsex. Kabe 1+2 were better.:yawn:

Anyone having issues with the Kabe 3? I got the crack and copied and pasted over. When i click it, a blank square opens. I also disabled anti virus. All other ANIM games work, I have everything in windows for japanese settings.

EDIT: Nevermind, i thought my locale wasnt set to japan as i previously thought. heh.

Last edited:
I know before to play the game but it's still so sad for kaori. I don't mind ntr with a bad guy but bad with someone else not the main girls. The antagonist must bring happiness to the heroine more than the main character like Daniel form homestay.

I also don't like the poor setting of the story, rich life is more realistic because wealth brings more corruption, there is no woman who doesn't like money. Just like the website has no ntr tag, this game has no NTR Mystery, for me is 4/10.

Sad to say, but I'm echoing what most people in this thread feel about Kabe 3 right now. The game really doesn't live up to the previous Kabe games.

The scenes and art themselves are completely fine and are arguably better than before depending on what you enjoy. The actual scenario is a miss for me. The NTR dude is possibly the sole reason this entire thing flops so hard. He's essentially a strict downgrade of the NTR dude from the first Kabe game. He has virtually no redeeming qualities beside his sex skills and that by itself isn't a problem. Its just that his method of winning the MC's wife over is too forceful and I'm never actually feeling like he ever won over the heroine. In any other Kabe game, if the MC and heroine are deep into the swapping business and the MC decides quit the swapping with his wife and go back to a normal life, the wife usually ends up sticking with the NTR dude either openly or secretly because they've been won over. In this game, when that happens the wife just gets blackmailed to keep seeing him and its really lackluster.
The other heroine (AKA the NTR dude's wife) is actually a pretty decent character in my eyes. She's actually pretty likable and has very good scenes and gets a heavy amount of emphasis in certain routes. Which is why its baffling how much she's shafted in all the endings. It really felt like it was building up for a possible ending for her but it never happens. In all endings she isn't even present except for a single one and in that one, she's the main focus when I think that she shouldn't be. Furthermore, this might just be a personal preference, there's a heavy lack of scenes where its the NTR dude and the two heroines alone. In the previous Kabe games I really loved the scenes where the MC would be sleeping after a session with the other guys wife, only for the wife to leave the sleeping MC and go join in on the NTR dude's and MC's wife. I loved it when they both got monopolized. Instead, the NTR dude in this game feels like a man child who doesn't even realize that he's married and only has eyes for the MC's wife. I think this could have been remedied to some extent with more routes/endings or at least better endings in general.

There are however things that the game does right. I actually like the MC and he can really man up where it counts sometimes. The MC's wife is probably my favorite designed wife out of all the Kabe games and she's a decent character. The scenes are still hot. There's not really much more I can think of from the top of my head. There's probably some more good points I'm forgetting to mention but I think my disappointment is clouding my judgment. I'm going to go replay Kabe 2 now.

As a NTR game, I'd rate this around a 7/10. As a Kabe game, I'd give it a 3/10. The game either simply does not deliver what you'd expect from a Kabe game and when it actually attempts to do so, it falls kinda flat. I still recommend people to play it. It might just not be to my tastes and someone else may be able to appreciate it more.

Could someone help me in getting an English patch for [ANIM.teamMM] Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou ga Ki ni Naru you desu? I tried some i found online and they didn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!