Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

because it's still a trial. If you must know all previous trials can't be hooked with any app. I've tried to hook the game with "search for hooks" and this is what I've found RS932#@36284E9

Thanks, didn't realise it doesn't work on the trial versions. I tried to hook code and that was still failing for me so I'll just have to be patient!

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/7400/article/468482 Update on BBQ大好き status... Apparently he can't continue the game.. But he will be released it in its unfinished version- which was very close to complete- all CGs and days I think were mostly planned- but the potion mechanic may not have been fully implemented- nor all the voicework.. It's a big shame but it seems like this will be his last project as well..

Also saw his message. Its a real shame but at least he'll be able to release what he did so far.
One thing I've noticed is that his update is in his usual Japanese, Chinese and English but the Japanese says something different at the end. In the Chinese and English he says that he'll just release the unfinished game whereas in the Japanese he says he'll hand over the unfinished game to his colleagues and they'll finish it for him.

Google translated text: 'I would like to hand over my previous projects to my colleagues and send the finished product to everyone who always supports me.'
I translated it with Bing as well and it said the same thing.

To be honest, I think the Japanese text might've just been a translation error on his or my side and he'll just release the unfinished game but I'm fine with it either way. I just hope that he manages to one day finish his passion project or at least do what he wants without his circumstances getting in the way. He was really enthusiastic about the game so it'd be a shame for it to end this way.

Anyone having issues hooking the new Kabe demo in textractor. I've tried in different locale and region as well as changing file locations. Looks to just be pointing to files that are running rather than the script? Any ideas?
I used very old and hardcore :) method to hook the demo - AGTH ----> Textractor with DeepL plugin. And it works like a charm

Thanks, didn't realise it doesn't work on the trial versions. I tried to hook code and that was still failing for me so I'll just have to be patient!

Nah, you don't have to wait. I got it to work.
Start a new game with the game hooked and then to click on "Search for Hooks" --> "Search for specific text" with the Chinese/Japanese/Korean checkbox checked and search for:

こちらは体験版です。

Which is the first line of the game, Textractor should take a couple of seconds then select a hook with the entire sentence in every time you click for a new line in the game. You can remove hooks with incomplete sentences or garbage characters in but you should have 1 or 2 hooks that work perfectly fine.

Hey. I'm having trouble with the hook codes for https://vndb.org/v26573

I've used 2 different ones i've seen posted: "/HB8*0@F4D0:風雷戦姫神夢.exe" and "/HB8*0@10050:風雷戦姫神夢.exe" but none of them are working properly. WIth Textractor one of the hook codes does nothing and the other give a lot of garbled text. Many lines work, but many are completely broken. Any fix for this?

I played the trial for Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 3 (well, skipped most of it, since I want to take my time enjoying the whole Mystery route slowly once the game gets shared). I wanted to see what the sex scenes had to offer (to see if this was happy swapping bullshit or not). And I have to say, this looks promising.

Until now I've been spot on my prediction for Anim TeamMM games in the last couple of years. Every time Anim TeamMM announced a swapping game I got hyped because the concept was interesting (mom swapping, high-school swapping netorase), but as they release more and more preview CGs I rapidly got disappointed realizing it was not gonna be good (I even posted my thoughts here). And once the game was finally released, I was spot on with my prediction that it was gonna be disappointing.

This time, however, it's the first time in a while, that as more preview pictures were released, the more I got the feeling this was actually gonna be good!! I hope I'm spot on with my prediction for this one (as I was with my past predictions).

On other notices Akahon (赤本) it's going to release a harem NTR manga in a couple of days. I love this kind of set-up because it's so rare and hot!! The idea of the chad having various women he can fuck and stealing the only woman the MC loves it's a must-read/play in my book!! This time only the heroine has a boyfriend (the other two girls are just sluts without boyfriends if I understood correctly), but still, the chad having a feast with the three women while the poor MC just waits for his girlfriend (that never shows up) it's smocking hot IMHO. You can check the 51 pages preview here:

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/89657185

Finally, Fullbluff Studio is working on a story about a Tomgirl/Playboy with oyakodon on it (mother/daughter). He said he got inspiration from Ankoman's Astolfo series of short mangas, which is great!! Because I LOVE that series!! Something interesting about it is that in the case of the daughter (Ririka), Tomoe is actually the boyfriend and Kunio is actually a guy that has been in love with Ririka for many years. So he's switching things again as he did with the reverse-blackmail in Kanon's story. Another interesting thing is that it seems he will focus on two different things with the mother/daughter. In the case of the mother, it will be focused on stealth sex, while in the case of the daughter it seems it will be more focused on breaking the (boy)friend (the guy with the crush on Ririka). You can check the previews here:

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/89485846
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/89733912

Finished the trial of KabeMukou 3 and god i can't fucking wait for the full release. Anim is back in the game!

Any way to make Lilim darkness work with Textractor? I've used the Hook codes but the text is 50/50 if it even works. There is a lot of incoherent lines being hooked, which naturally ruins the fun.

Any way to make Lilim darkness work with Textractor? I've used the Hook codes but the text is 50/50 if it even works. There is a lot of incoherent lines being hooked, which naturally ruins the fun.
I don't have any major problems playing Lilim games with my setup of ITHVNR + Translation Aggregator, so try that if you still can't get Textractor to work. Make sure your H-codes are entered correctly, allow a few lines to run to see if the text sorts itself out and, depending on the game, try turning off anti-aliasing in the game's settings (this fixed the Senki series for me, for some reason). One issue I do have with Lilim games is that the various background effects they use can cause the hook to flood endlessly with text, which can be worked around by minimising the textbox and selecting the text manually from the hook. Good luck.

I don't have any major problems playing Lilim games with my setup of ITHVNR + Translation Aggregator, so try that if you still can't get Textractor to work. Make sure your H-codes are entered correctly, allow a few lines to run to see if the text sorts itself out and, depending on the game, try turning off anti-aliasing in the game's settings (this fixed the Senki series for me, for some reason). One issue I do have with Lilim games is that the various background effects they use can cause the hook to flood endlessly with text, which can be worked around by minimising the textbox and selecting the text manually from the hook. Good luck.

Im familiar with all those issues. I dont know japanese though so im not sure how to turn off anti-aliasing in the game. Also i've been using Textractor with sugoi deeptl for translation. Is that doable with ITHVNR also? Deeptl certainly isn't perfect but its tons better than google translate and bing. Fuurai Senki Shinmu is the game i've been playing btw and the Hook codes have been set correctly.

Im familiar with all those issues. I dont know japanese though so im not sure how to turn off anti-aliasing in the game. Also i've been using Textractor with sugoi deeptl for translation. Is that doable with ITHVNR also? Deeptl certainly isn't perfect but its tons better than google translate and bing. Fuurai Senki Shinmu is the game i've been playing btw and the Hook codes have been set correctly.
Anti-aliasing is "アンチエイリアス". That said, I recently completed Shinmu myself (I especially enjoyed her corrupted scenes) and did not have any particular problems hooking it, other than the aforementioned text flooding during the various effects. I do not use DeepL so I'm unsure if it would be possible to access it with TA, but I would assume not. And as I am not familiar with Textractor either, hopefully someone else will be able to help troubleshoot whatever specific issue you're having. As it is, I can only confirm that Shinmu hooks and runs fine with the set-up that I mentioned, so consider it a last resort if you're unable to resolve your issue.

Anti-aliasing is "アンチエイリアス". That said, I recently completed Shinmu myself (I especially enjoyed her corrupted scenes) and did not have any particular problems hooking it, other than the aforementioned text flooding during the various effects. I do not use DeepL so I'm unsure if it would be possible to access it with TA, but I would assume not. And as I am not familiar with Textractor either, hopefully someone else will be able to help troubleshoot whatever specific issue you're having. As it is, I can only confirm that Shinmu hooks and runs fine with the set-up that I mentioned, so consider it a last resort if you're unable to resolve your issue.

Yeah i hope someone knows. As far as i know its a issue with more of their games. White blue for example. Im guessing you dont use translation and are learning japanese while you read?

Yeah i hope someone knows. As far as i know its a issue with more of their games. White blue for example. Im guessing you dont use translation and are learning japanese while you read?
No, I don't know Japanese at all. I'm using Translation Aggregator to translate everything for me, in fact, it's the same basic setup I've used for years. Knowing a little basic animeJapanese certainly helps, but a combination of Google, Bing and such is more than adept at providing an understandable translation, especially when you know the context of the scene already. The reason I prefer ITHVNR over Textractor is the ease with which I can edit and copypaste hooked text into TA for a more accurate translation. I also make use of the Google Translate app to deal with image text or menus.
As for White Blue, I again appear to have no problems hooking it with said setup, so I would certainly say this is some kind of issue with how Textractor works.

Did you set the speed of the game text to instantaneous or the fastest? I played Wedding Blue a couple of months ago with no text loss problems but I can't remember if I had to add an h code or not, so find out if your game needs one. (Sorry for my english)

No, I don't know Japanese at all. I'm using Translation Aggregator to translate everything for me, in fact, it's the same basic setup I've used for years. Knowing a little basic animeJapanese certainly helps, but a combination of Google, Bing and such is more than adept at providing an understandable translation, especially when you know the context of the scene already. The reason I prefer ITHVNR over Textractor is the ease with which I can edit and copypaste hooked text into TA for a more accurate translation. I also make use of the Google Translate app to deal with image text or menus.
As for White Blue, I again appear to have no problems hooking it with said setup, so I would certainly say this is some kind of issue with how Textractor works.

You are likely right. But i really do suggest you at least check out deeptl. It is amazing when it works, but i wont say it's perfect or anything. I did use VNR for the longest time with Bing and it was just too hard to piece together what was going on. It's gonna be detective work if i have to compare every line between multiple translations.

Did you set the speed of the game text to instantaneous or the fastest? I played Wedding Blue a couple of months ago with no text loss problems but I can't remember if I had to add an h code or not, so find out if your game needs one. (Sorry for my english)

Yeah, i have the speed set to full. I mean, when doing scientific research on the scenes, it has to go somewhat quick.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/7400/article/468482 Update on BBQ大好き status... Apparently he can't continue the game.. But he will be released it in its unfinished version- which was very close to complete- all CGs and days I think were mostly planned- but the potion mechanic may not have been fully implemented- nor all the voicework.. It's a big shame but it seems like this will be his last project as well..

You'll probably have seen it by the time you read this, and you might know a little more about it than me, but it would seem the dev has returned with a new trial in anticipation of the resumed official release? Not only that, it seems they intend to release more games in future as well. It's rather bizarre how swiftly this has swung one way then the other, but it's good to see at least.

You'll probably have seen it by the time you read this, and you might know a little more about it than me, but it would seem the dev has returned with a new trial in anticipation of the resumed official release? Not only that, it seems they intend to release more games in future as well. It's rather bizarre how swiftly this has swung one way then the other, but it's good to see at least.

Indeed- All I can say is... best news to me for a long time- It's put me in a real good mood(despite being very sick right now) that he plans to continue with his games.. I'm still slightly worried he might disappear randomly given how urgent it seemed that he couldn't go on... But it's a very great update on his situation. Hope whatever held him up isn't a problem anymore. I'm really looking forward to this game a lot more than most things i've been hyped about. I'll download the trial but since release is technically closeby(supposedly)- i'll just hold onto it incase I wake up one day and his ci-ens been nuked.. I don't want to play it to avoid spoilers on the final product which i'll buy up day 1 and enjoy(probably over the 5 days as the game intends)

Glad to hear they're back. Seems like they've sorted out the difficulties on their side if they're confident enough to promise making more games after the current one. I just hope they don't run into any more setbacks in their game creation since they really seem to enjoy it a lot.

Indeed- All I can say is... best news to me for a long time- It's put me in a real good mood(despite being very sick right now) that he plans to continue with his games.. I'm still slightly worried he might disappear randomly given how urgent it seemed that he couldn't go on... But it's a very great update on his situation. Hope whatever held him up isn't a problem anymore. I'm really looking forward to this game a lot more than most things i've been hyped about. I'll download the trial but since release is technically closeby(supposedly)- i'll just hold onto it incase I wake up one day and his ci-ens been nuked.. I don't want to play it to avoid spoilers on the final product which i'll buy up day 1 and enjoy(probably over the 5 days as the game intends)

If the trial is in english or even jap plz share, i may or may not play it (could do like you) but better safe than sorry xD

Also it may be financial, that is my only clear conjeture since it could be he reeived more support to continue the game, like he couldn't continue developing due to costs, either production or living (like he could have been forced to look for a full time job or multiple partime jobs).

If the trial is in english or even jap plz share, i may or may not play it (could do like you) but better safe than sorry xD

Also it may be financial, that is my only clear conjeture since it could be he reeived more support to continue the game, like he couldn't continue developing due to costs, either production or living (like he could have been forced to look for a full time job or multiple partime jobs).

You can just download it from their Cien page, it's not a paid bonus. As it is, it doesn't add much to the already existing trial. The only major additions seem to be three CG related to the extra costumes, which I haven't personally bothered trying to unlock, and the inclusion of the rather clever potion system that indirectly reports on her current status. And QoL stuff like being able to skip the ASMR scenes.

You can just download it from their Cien page, it's not a paid bonus. As it is, it doesn't add much to the already existing trial. The only major additions seem to be three CG related to the extra costumes, which I haven't personally bothered trying to unlock, and the inclusion of the rather clever potion system that indirectly reports on her current status. And QoL stuff like being able to skip the ASMR scenes.

Skipping the ASMR is a god send, I'm glad they implemented it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?