Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Kuripicks game still not out... missed his 17th scheduled release.. Did issue an update today on ci-en saying it's just going through final checks at dlsite..

I wonder if the price will go up- I believe that estimated price is from the announcement years ago but game really grew since then and it's currently cheaper than his last game but has almost 100 extra scenes. The wait kills.

Kuripicks game still not out... missed his 17th scheduled release.. Did issue an update today on ci-en saying it's just going through final checks at dlsite..

I wonder if the price will go up- I believe that estimated price is from the announcement years ago but game really grew since then and it's currently cheaper than his last game but has almost 100 extra scenes. The wait kills.

God dammit. I was going to have a BLAST of a Sunday with that game. Does anyone know how dlsite approves games?

I'm assuming he's saying that the game is done, but dlsite is checking for "bad content" like if the girl is loli? I just don't understand the approval process of dlsite. What are they possibly looking at? How long does this usually take? Does dlsite employee just play the game? Do they even work on weekends?

God dammit. I was going to have a BLAST of a Sunday with that game. Does anyone know how dlsite approves games?

I'm assuming he's saying that the game is done, but dlsite is checking for "bad content" like if the girl is loli? I just don't understand the approval process of dlsite. What are they possibly looking at? How long does this usually take? Does dlsite employee just play the game? Do they even work on weekends?

Loli is actually fine with dlsite- I think the manual checks are to make sure the game is properly censored. Just a censorcheck- since it's Japan law... From what I understand- dlsite authentication takes about a week... But he said the game was scheduled to release on the 17th- not going up for authentication on the 17th. And he's released many other projects on dlsite before so surely he was aware of how long it usually took-.. His article on the 7th or 8th saying it would be out on the 17th- I'd assume he sent it in for authentication not too long after that...

Either way- Kuripick as a dev definitely has a habit of postponing releases and losing contact with followers for long periods of time.. -maybe not so bad as shadowgarden dev.. but not much better.. Still- the game has really grabbed a bunch of new favorites clicks from people waiting today- and that prompted dev to release a new article saying not to panic. So he must be serious about bringing it out. Also the date on dlsite changed too.. I can't say when it'll drop but I feel like it could be anytime- likely within the next day...

Loli is actually fine with dlsite- I think the manual checks are to make sure the game is properly censored. Just a censorcheck- since it's Japan law... From what I understand- dlsite authentication takes about a week... But he said the game was scheduled to release on the 17th- not going up for authentication on the 17th. And he's released many other projects on dlsite before so surely he was aware of how long it usually took-.. His article on the 7th or 8th saying it would be out on the 17th- I'd assume he sent it in for authentication not too long after that...

Either way- Kuripick as a dev definitely has a habit of postponing releases and losing contact with followers for long periods of time.. -maybe not so bad as shadowgarden dev.. but not much better.. Still- the game has really grabbed a bunch of new favorites clicks from people waiting today- and that prompted dev to release a new article saying not to panic. So he must be serious about bringing it out. Also the date on dlsite changed too.. I can't say when it'll drop but I feel like it could be anytime- likely within the next day...

I remember a case were there was an issue and the dev didn't realize it until he checked the email or something like it got buried in spam, point being there are ways it could have been delayed or slowed.

Bought it, playing intro. So the plot is that to cure that disease that only affects women, they have to be impregnated? In my translation, are they saying that they have to be impregnated by a man whose name they do not know? Or just any man?\

Kinda bummed out that the milf is not a love interest of MC. I always like KURIPICK's older woman scenes with those big knockers. Seems like the juvenile looking girl (Nitro?) is the primary love interest.

Edit: Seems like the "cure" is pregnancy with any man. Which if that's the case I think there's a logical fallacy where Milora said in the checkpoint there are cases of husbands watching their wife get cummed in. Why didn't they just get her preggo, have a belly, then go to checkpoint? Seem odd.

Bought it, playing intro. So the plot is that to cure that disease that only affects women, they have to be impregnated? In my translation, are they saying that they have to be impregnated by a man whose name they do not know? Or just any man?\

Kinda bummed out that the milf is not a love interest of MC. I always like KURIPICK's older woman scenes with those big knockers. Seems like the juvenile looking girl (Nitro?) is the primary love interest.

Edit: Seems like the "cure" is pregnancy with any man. Which if that's the case I think there's a logical fallacy where Milora said in the checkpoint there are cases of husbands watching their wife get cummed in. Why didn't they just get her preggo, have a belly, then go to checkpoint? Seem odd.

The Milf has a route with the daughter. And it's "unwanted pregnancy" so like rape.

Played the kurpick game a bit more...so it seems the sex has to be with someone from "The Outside". Which is why for those who are trapped in the "Special Zone", they need to be impregnated by someone they don't know.

Does anyone have the relationship between Nitoroline's "Fiance" (childhood friend of the player character translated to Nahjonoir)? The dude calls himself the "fiance", but the girl denies it? So weird.

Update again: Played the game for 5 hours straight. Here's my overview so far:

Story is very well written. I think most of the hiccups I have is the translation. Otherwise, the "corruption" and logic is probably the best I've seen in the h-game world.

An example of this would be when you're given the choice to "offer" up Nitroline to Nahjonoir due to her progression of disease. If you choose YES, it does not feel forced because Nahjonoir is your friend who actually loves Nitroline. It almost feel "right" to do that which I have never seen any NTR game do. On the otherhand, saying NO also makes sense since it stays align with the idea of selfish love.

On the downside, I've cheated the combat system, pretty much skim through most of the dialog and even after 5 hours, I still haven't seen anything hardcore. You're given a choice to view from the MC or girl POV, I've decided to only watch MC until the game is complete for one route. So be prepared to have your dick go limp before you get to a scene (that you HAVE to watch).

I think in terms of sheer writing, believable, storytelling, setting, this game is the BEST kuripick so far. My biggest fetish is watching the really bad guys fuck with the girls, but I haven't seen that so far. You're teased with a villain who ALMOST fucks the two girls you like, but he never does. So I'm literally trying to choose the scene to get to that point.

So far, the game is linear. The only three choices involved I've seen (that I dont know if has any difference), is to "HUG or NOT Hug someone", "To let her go get 'treatment' or NOT", and to "Offer your childhood friend to your other childhood friend (who is a really nice guy)". Not that compelling and there's also a lack of Japanese walkthrough since the game just released.

Last edited:

What dlsite does is checking mosaic censorship indeed, but also for malware or dangerous things AFAIK.

On Kuripick's cien he clarified that there's 2 routes and 4 endings - the main branch out is in the middle of chapter 2 so as long as you save there you should be good.

The key decision branch is where you decide whether or not to try to save all the heroines.

On Kuripick's cien he clarified that there's 2 routes and 4 endings - the main branch out is in the middle of chapter 2 so as long as you save there you should be good.

The key decision branch is where you decide whether or not to try to save all the heroines.

Ahhh, no way trying that ends well i bet, or maybe not, just stupidly hard to do.

If someone finds the new Kuripick's game somewhere, please give the link :D

Last edited:
It was already up this morning on this site.. But assuming you were waiting for a torrent- it's up on sukebei now.

Ohhh yes is here, bring all those sweet tears!! We needed a hardcore soul crushing ntr, too many soft ones lately

Fuck man I'm getting cucked by kuripick. So I've played up until Act 3, and it's just confusing as shit. Can someone explain to me what the routes are?

So far, here's my understanding of the plot at the climax of Act 2. For the choices, I chosed to "embrace the milf", "not let the loli go get pregnant", and "not let childhood friend fuck the other childhood friend".

So then at the end of Act 2, we go to our old acquittance who's our long ally since the beginning. He procures a wedding dress, and before I met him, I get a mission saying to "ice him". MC doesn't kill him, goes to the church with the dress. And lo and behold, just when he marries the FMC, the bad dude (thug missing an eye who licked FMC's tits before) shows up with the backing of the military saying that MC committed treason for not killing that dude. Then it is revealed that the other male childhood friend was the mastermind all along and wanted to throw MC into prison so he can have FMC.

So here, does FMC agree to "marry" the childhood mastermind in order to not let MC get executed?

Because in Act 3, I'm like running around the mines for a bit. I see the bad dude missing the eye that now joined the military. Then some reason, the milf and the loli appears in the mines to "work"(?) and be close to the MC(?) wtf.

Then now I'm getting a flashback(?) or something with FMC back in the city, now running missions with the eye patch baddie. Super confused at this point because the eye patch dude is playing with her tits (wtf?). Didn't FMC promise to "marry" the evil mastermind childhood dude? Why is eye patch dude (who i assuming is an underling of mastermind dude) playing with her tits?

I'm just confused as shit. Also what's up with the stupid computer?

Fuck man I'm getting cucked by kuripick. So I've played up until Act 3, and it's just confusing as shit. Can someone explain to me what the routes are?

So far, here's my understanding of the plot at the climax of Act 2. For the choices, I chosed to "embrace the milf", "not let the loli go get pregnant", and "not let childhood friend fuck the other childhood friend".

So then at the end of Act 2, we go to our old acquittance who's our long ally since the beginning. He procures a wedding dress, and before I met him, I get a mission saying to "ice him". MC doesn't kill him, goes to the church with the dress. And lo and behold, just when he marries the FMC, the bad dude (thug missing an eye who licked FMC's tits before) shows up with the backing of the military saying that MC committed treason for not killing that dude. Then it is revealed that the other male childhood friend was the mastermind all along and wanted to throw MC into prison so he can have FMC.

So here, does FMC agree to "marry" the childhood mastermind in order to not let MC get executed?

Because in Act 3, I'm like running around the mines for a bit. I see the bad dude missing the eye that now joined the military. Then some reason, the milf and the loli appears in the mines to "work"(?) and be close to the MC(?) wtf.

Then now I'm getting a flashback(?) or something with FMC back in the city, now running missions with the eye patch baddie. Super confused at this point because the eye patch dude is playing with her tits (wtf?). Didn't FMC promise to "marry" the evil mastermind childhood dude? Why is eye patch dude (who i assuming is an underling of mastermind dude) playing with her tits?

I'm just confused as shit. Also what's up with the stupid computer?

I'm pretty far in.. On the last act... You'll learn what the computer is pretty soon I think. But this plot is crazy and it's really not worth being spoiled about.-you're basically taking the same route as me so can't explain other paths well. But if you don't know what the eyepatch motives are by now and how uncontrollable he is- not sure what game you've been playing. He's not anyones underling and he's batshit crazy.

I'm pretty far in.. On the last act... You'll learn what the computer is pretty soon I think. But this plot is crazy and it's really not worth being spoiled about.-you're basically taking the same route as me so can't explain other paths well. But if you don't know what the eyepatch motives are by now and how uncontrollable he is- not sure what game you've been playing. He's not anyones underling and he's batshit crazy.

What is it with asians and crazy underlings? i was watching a korean movie yesterday and was reminded of that, like why choose an insane dude for that role always? If i was the evil mastermind i would choose someone stable and boring for it, saves me for the invevitablñe betrayal, or at least from double checking nothing stupid is done.....

As for the plot, maybe is an issue of not understanding because the lack of translation? I mean i know i will only get like 70% of the plot as it is right now xD, if i am lucky

It was already up this morning on this site.. But assuming you were waiting for a torrent- it's up on sukebei now.

Thanks for the info! I forgot to look here and it wasn't on sukebei when I looked at it before hehe

I played the game for a long time and I can only say one thing: it's too long. Like really too long. I mean, I think that when you can't offer a good and well balanced gameplay and or some great visuals if it's a VN, you shouldn't make your game too long and if Kuripick is very good for stories and characters with some beautiful arts, it's just an old rpg maker engine with extremely basic gameplay and at some point, it just bored me to the point I couldn't wait to see the end. It's really sad because the story is very good, but he made it too long for my patience.

The worst was the last big part of the game when the MC is in the mines. I thought it would never end. I know that he had to make a repetitive setting to create the right vibes, but he went too far.

It's a good story, but the pace is completely off for me.

Well- I beat it. Reached what I guess would be considered the good end- as happy as endings can be for a kuripickgame. It is long- I think my playtime was 12-15 hours or so. and I skipped enemies. At the very end in the CG room you get a bonus scene explaining more about the computer the MC talks to. Overall- I thought it was fine. I wanted more mystery perspective teasing but I think that would be on the bad end routes.. so i'll do those sometime next. My favorite hscenes were probably the masked scenes but i'm surprised the villain didn't use the opportunity to show off to MC by taking the masks off later-.. nor was it really mentioned but it was quite clear who it was- at least in current route.

Well- if other characters are involved I think it would be better. Maybe the bad end routes are more active..

You can start from the beginning of chapter 2 with extra options in NG+.. including ability to just avoid all enemies. So saving at branches isn't an absolute must.

As for how it stacks up to other kuripick games... Consider Nanaha is still my favorite- but only due to it's pacing. I think this games plot is more interesting. I also like the wife/daughter dynamic of Nanaha and the focus to only 2 heroines rather than so many here.. But I really enjoyed it either way.

I'm still in the middle, but I can already call new kuripick game GOTY, amazing music/story and scenes, only downside so far is lack of voice acting and old RPGMaker with no mouse support and lowres window...

The game is definitely good, just wish there were more choices. The writing is top notch as well, but overall the environment feels very empty. Very rarely do you see developers take advantage of the environment to tell a story. Many often rather have the scenes trigger linearly. But there are so many games that encourages exploring the map, rather than make big maps that more or less feels the same. One game I can think of that does is well is Kamikaze Ouka but there's no NTR there sadly.

In terms of the "best" kuripick game...It's hard for me. The writing and world building, as well as music in this game is definitely one of the highest. The corruption and blackmail is also somewhat believable. The romantic writing is OK. I still don't enjoy how submissive the FMC is. I like my FMC that's not subservient to the man, but stands toe to toe with him. For example, there was a scene where she goes out at night to meet the bad guy but she had to make an excuse to leave with the MC trying to stop her going for a "walk" at night. Like, in a healthy relationship she would just say "Babe I'm going for a walk to cool my head." MC would not need to give permission or some shit. Totally an Asian culture thing.

Played a bit of the "bad-end" route after getting the good end.. I wish the incorporated his choice to use male or heroine perspective into the core of the game. As in- a true male pov where you hear and see things after the fact(or during if it's like a live video or something.)- But the perspective choice is just for the treatment scenes and you're still taking heroine perspective on the bad route.. Not a whole lot changes in gameplay- it's just more scenes. I assume chapter 3 will be a little more different but just wish the game had more perspective choices. The MC still comes back to see the aftermath of the 48 hour bulkhead lockdown- but on bad end route you're still shown the full scene anyway- so you can't exactly feel the surprise the MC does when he realized what all went on. The ultimate reveal in NTR is extremely satisfying when done well- but without the male pov- it just doesn't exist...

Well- I can say it's definitely worth its price when you compare it to other rpgmakers. A great game by a great dev- but not perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]