Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Not many updates for Kabe 3 game, but the two new sample texts are pretty hot, and I am more so digging this plot. New ones are screenshots 5 and 6. http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc068/graphic.html

Screenshot 5 has Kaori masturbate to the neighbors have sex and Screenshot 6 has Kaori giving head while her and her husband also get off by listening to the neighbors next door. Man..... if the fat guy is gonna steal Kaori from behind the wall :D:D:D

Not many updates for Kabe 3 game, but the two new sample texts are pretty hot, and I am more so digging this plot. New ones are screenshots 5 and 6. http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc068/graphic.html

Screenshot 5 has Kaori masturbate to the neighbors have sex and Screenshot 6 has Kaori giving head while her and her husband also get off by listening to the neighbors next door. Man..... if the fat guy is gonna steal Kaori from behind the wall :D:D:D

Damn. Already knew the neighbor dude's dick was bigger than the MC's but the difference is more than I thought in screenshot 6. If this game has as many endings as the previous Kabe games then I forsee a lot of bad endings for the MC.

View attachment 26631

Looks like the english version of 夏色のコワレモノ has been released surprisingly.

Yeah, pity i can't uy yet (stupíd pandemic), oh well at least is on my wishlist and the only way i don't buy it in the next 2 months is if Mesiah FINALLY gives us some news of release xD

Although i am probably going to download it as soon as it appears here xD, i do that with nearly all kagura games lol

I went through the details of the demo back in Nov when it came out - you can dig through the older messages.

every time I heard about kuripick I'm always reminded of that one lying sack of shit dude from ulmf who said that he finished translating kuripick's work guignol but never released anything lmao

Honestly i am not sure wich would be worse: he being a lying sack of sh!t or he dying (he worked on the medical field), having so many family members being doctors i got a first row seat to see the damage this pandemic did to the medical community, ironically none of them were the ones to die because of it (just 1 got sick, and not because of work!)

every time I heard about kuripick I'm always reminded of that one lying sack of shit dude from ulmf who said that he finished translating kuripick's work guignol but never released anything lmao

He might just be dead. He also doesn't owe you anything.

He might just be dead. He also doesn't owe you anything.

Stop projecting, I said he's lying cause he said everything was finished but never show any proof and just disappears after apparently trying to monetize his work by "contacting" kuripick himself. What's this "owing" bullshit.

Can someone explain the plot of
ボクの彼女はガテン系/彼女がした事、僕がされた事/巨乳妻完全捕獲計画/ボクの妻がアイツに寝取られました。

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1080795&gc=gc?

I am just not understanding the "capture plan" aspect of the game. From my understanding, the fat dude always had a crush on the girl. And they raped her. What kind of blackmail do they use to "capture" her? I'm just not understanding the blackmail scene here.

Dammit I cant take it anymore lol. Where'd you get these anyway?
From Amazon's shop page.

But look closely what we've got on the image: Manzou's reflection on a glass... some strange turquoise glass, remember that turquoise colour;
then we see Kaori's right hand leaned against the glass (this time transparent glass) and we got a building with window on the background

And where all the fun is taking place?

... Behind Kaori's bedroom curtains!!! ... outside their appartments!!! Well well well, Tatsuya, you just pull the curtains! :) wow wow wow

Me and my sick fantasies... I tried to stay away from hyping the game, but this is beyond my will. I'm so fucking hyped. 23/04 we'll get new cgs with some texts or DEMO (50/50)

From Amazon's shop page.

But look closely what we've got on the image: Manzou's reflection on a glass... some strange turquoise glass, remember that turquoise colour;
then we see Kaori's right hand leaned against the glass (this time transparent glass) and we got a building with window on the background

And where all the fun is taking place?

... Behind Kaori's bedroom curtains!!! ... outside their appartments!!! Well well well, Tatsuya, you just pull the curtains! :) wow wow wow

Me and my sick fantasies... I tried to stay away from hyping the game, but this is beyond my will. I'm so fucking hyped. 23/04 we'll get new cgs with some texts or DEMO (50/50)

Haha this is great. Glad to see these fan theories for some anim teamm NTR, its like an Avengers movie lol. I'm just assuming it's some sort of public water park, beach shower or maybe even a hotel w/ spa, as in all prior games when the heroine wears a bikini. But its fun to have..fun with it lol, i get it. I am very excited too.

Is there way to use Textractor with offline translators like Atlas and LEC?

and Is there way to use Textractor with Visual Novel Reader?

Lec is offline? How? where? Is it a little better than atlas? As someone with a crappy internet i am interested!!

Shure, there is. You need to use extensions for Textracor (LEC and ATLAS must be installed in you system). Here there are, copy to Textractor's folder (x86/x64). Add them in Textractor extensions settings.
https://mega.nz/file/zc0gBR6L#-3hDwac4QKjnSkFCq6Witl5TKUyqMRpu2CFlKUn5KB8
Don't know anything about VNR...
Just recently I found a method to use DeepL with textractor. Here is the guide, checked, worked like a charm, but internet is needed...
https://desonovel.blogspot.com/2021/01/tutorial-using-textractor-with-deepl.html

Lec is offline? How? where? Is it a little better than atlas? As someone with a crappy internet i am interested!!
Sure, You can install LEC offline. I have somewhere offline installer, ask if you need it.
Better than ATLAS... in some parts, defenetly, yes. Still far from google/yandex/DeepL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!