Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I play the demo and the heroine is so hot, and like other games his husband is a useless person haha, the ojisan will play very much with this nice girl

guys, share the link of the demo, please

Kabetuma3 demo movie is out... looks veeeery promising. Can't wait. What do you guys think about it?

Last edited:
Found this relatively new game on F95 called The Edge of. It's got little-to-no content at the moment, there is one NTR moment so far, but I think it's one to keep an eye on over the year.

It's a mystery-type NTR VN about a guy coming home from business trip and he notices that his wife is acting erratic and anxious, so he sets up an investigation with a PI who updates him about the investigation via mobile calls and messages, so I assume this is the way we'll receive most of the NTR content.

The art is mostly clean, what you'd expect from a decent-looking Japanese VN. The writing is really great and is fluent English -- it definitely raised my heart rate a few times.

The context of the image is the wife's first NTR CG for lack of a better word. She sent it to her husband (MC) during his business trip and only after he arrives home he notices 3 fingers in the bottom right corner of the image, meaning that someone else took the photo.

https://www.patreon.com/HangoverCat

Fans of NTR mystery like me should definitely keep an eye on this one in future. It's well written and the author clearly understands what's so great about mystery; the sense of tension and paranoia on behalf of the protagonist is utterly gripping at times. The expectation when he's flipping through the hidden camera feeds, or when he hears her panting on the phone, was so good. Right now it's very early in development, so there's no pay-off whatsoever and the few erotic scenes are between him and his wife, but it's a fantastic base. The protagonist is kind of an asshole though, to the point you wonder why his wife puts up with him at all, but that it just feeds his own paranoia and will likely push her to cheat for real (if she isn't already) makes it work. Remains to be seen whether it can keep up the quality, and if it'll ever even be finished, but the potential is there.

Yes, I mentioned it a few weeks ago and it's shaping up fantastically well. It's easily one of the best written OELVN I've read, and the tension it creates is just superb. The way the narrative subtly makes it obvious who the culprit is, and that the protagonist's own paranoia feeds into her cheating when she perhaps wasn't before, without actually making it plain one way or the other is the very essence of good NTR mystery. That whole deal with the van in the update was incredible.
And I really like Sam as a protagonist. He's blinded to the obvious by his arrogance, oblivious to how he's driving his sweet wife away with his own rampant paranoia, and so deeply insecure about how much he enjoys everything that's happening. He'd be utterly unlikable as supporting cast (like William, which is the point), but as the protagonist, he's the perfect vehicle to deliver such gripping tension and the inevitable (probably deserved) collapse of his marriage.
Seriously, if you like NTR mystery, you need to play this game. And do consider supporting the author, Western-made NTR doesn't get better than this.

I played "The Edge Of" while ago, at that time it was about 15 minutes long prologue. It was version 0.1, but I had no doubts about this game potential, now I'm very curious about recent updates. :D

Kabetuma3 demo movie is out... looks veeeery promising. Can't wait. What do you guys think about it?

ATM I can say one thing - all animations are brilliant!

Man it looks awesome. The last clips with the protag in the green apron really does it for me. Only thing bad about the trailer is now that it's teased us, we still have to wait pretty much 2 whole months still. Can't believe this was initially going to be released by the end of this month :(. But regardless, I hope that single scene clip will set the bar, cuz man that is HOT.

EDIT: I also checked out the newest text in their sample CG, specifically the 4th one where the protag (Kaori) is having sex with her husband (Tatsuya). Looks like he knows she's not enjoying it. Again, hopeful for the netorare to hit harder in this one. Here is a sample of the last part of the text, that I just translated from deepl.

"Obviously, it seems as if Kaori is underreporting the pleasure she experienced.
I don't know if that's just because she wants to hide it, or if it's a gentle lie to keep from hurting me,.......
Tatsuya: "Kuuuuuuuu ......!
In either case, Kaori's lie only fuels my inferiority complex even more."

Last edited:
EDIT: I also checked out the newest text in their sample CG, specifically the 4th one where the protag (Kaori) is having sex with her husband (Tatsuya). Looks like he knows she's not enjoying it. Again, hopeful for the netorare to hit harder in this one. Here is a sample of the last part of the text, that I just translated from deepl.
The husband not just know but Kaori is reporting her sexual "adventures" to her husband and here is what I translated:
"... Apparently, it seems that Kaori underreports her pleasures that she tasted."

And the moment with the door, signing: "I'll come home when we finish" ... and the door is closing. But who closed the door, Kaori's hands and antoganists are busy?

I hope that in 2-3 weeks we'll get the demo of the game...

Last edited:
Hey guys! It's been a while! I was just browsing DLsite and they had this gem pop up at the top of the rankings: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319875.html

Even though it's Netori, just by looking at the previews, I think we have our game of the year!

Nah, played it like 10 minutes and already not liking it. Just your typical easygoing heroine that accept MC for no reason at all in the first scene. The type of behaviour that you usually found in 10-20 page H-manga. The only redeeming factor is the moving animation.

I really liked the music of the Kabetsuma 3 demo movie, it almost distracted me from the video.

Someone else might need to upload, I don't know if it is because I don't subscribe to his fanbox, but when I click on the link he put on his twitter it redirected me to a page on pixiv that says "An error has occurred. Work has been deleted or the ID does not exist."

But, there is a demo of another game his developing, ルアナと幼なじみと一匹と, in his official site, it can be downloaded here: http://rascou.vivian.jp/dl_etc.html I think that he will also eventually upload the とある夫婦の返済計画 demo on this page aswell.

New small NTR game released yesterday (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ322871.html). Its made by Fried Tomato? (I think that's the group's name translated to English). I just gave it a play and it was much better than I expected then again I don't think its for everyone.
The hentai is made in 3D Custom Girl which may turn a few people off but I've grown used to it. Furthermore, this game mirrors a lot of this group's previous NTR works which I've all played. That is that there's not really any specific one guy who's stealing the heroine, its usually just a bunch of random dude plus as the girl gets more into the NTR, she doesn't really fall for one guy but instead just has increasingly larger gangbangs. The latter half of these games usually feel more like corruption than NTR.
This game does to some extent break the trend though. The gangbangs are still there towards the endgame but there's actually a main dude stealing your girl in the latter half instead of some faceless nobodies and it really makes the NTR better than the group's previous NTR games in my opinion. The main NTR guy will still whore the heroine out for gangbangs but its progress in my eyes.
The story was actually kind of interesting from a plot perspective and how the NTR works. Essentially, the MC and heroine are both martial artists from a strong dojo with the heroine being easily the strongest person in town while the MC doesn't really put in much effort since he doesn't really care that much for fighting. The game starts off with them already in a relationship and banging when suddenly the heroine tells the MC how much she loves him but that she'll only marry a man stronger than her. MC doesn't want to fight though, plus he's rusty since he's been neglecting training. The heroine knows this and adds some incentive for the MC to actually try defeat her. She's essentially going to keep sleeping with other guys until the MC manages to take her hand in marriage, AKA beat her in a proper fight. So the game actually starts and the MC has to train everyday meanwhile he's banned from sex and the heroine is seducing random guys and reporting it to the MC.
Its an overall pretty good concept and the heroine was fun to watch. You get to see what she's doing at every point of the day, going from living a normal life and training everyday to masturbating at home and at school to doing whatever men tell her. It also has the common sex stats you see in NTR games. It honestly really elevated the NTR for me.
The heroine at first sleeps with other guys just to get the MC to beat her but she slowly realizes how inexperienced she is and that she's awakening to some masochistic desires. The girl is essentially her own downfall and its pretty neat to watch. My only real gripe besides the gangbangs and nobody characters with the exception of the MC, heroine and NTR dude is that the MC doesn't really talk much, particularly in the late game around the gangbang section, though he does actually give more input in the final NTR scene and the NTR ending of the game, both of which were my favorite scenes.

Overall I recommend the game if you're going through a NTR drought and need something to keep you busy until ANIM drops Kabetsuma 3. If you actually find the game decent then try playing the circle's other NTR games as they all have decent to interesting NTR plots. Didn't expect to type this much to be honest.

Overall I recommend the game if you're going through a NTR drought and need something to keep you busy until ANIM drops Kabetsuma 3. If you actually find the game decent then try playing the circle's other NTR games as they all have decent to interesting NTR plots. Didn't expect to type this much to be honest.

On that note I also recommend https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ321654.html . It was a surprise.. With a nameable protag and heroine- and the ability to switch perspectives pretty much for every event after the prologue.. a story that goes back to both characters childhood and a surprisingly interesting story made absolutely perfect for NTR... though lacks in other areas. The plot really sets up the MC and heroine as soul mates- yet the MC just has awful luck. Has some really rough NTR scenarios later that are both a part of bad ends from defeat and actual story-related ones later. Bosses are added to the recollection room so you can refight(and lose on purpose) for those scenes of which some have multiple bad ends with a choice after defeat- along with the actual scenes since it's not entirely a GoR game. Also there's a slight time travel bit which I usually don't like but the way it's done for the story works in an interesting way.. But this also adds some loli scenes so beware if that bothers you.

Overall- game is very worth playing with some custom assets that make it feel fancier than the average rpgmaker game.

Just finished play this game and my impression, "Aww Man, it kinda disappointed..!!"

I like the premised of the characters, especially the mother-in-law where she portrayed as strict and have kinda have vibe that hard to get. But turn out, just in 1 sex, she already become your bitch.. And the rest of the plot is just "Waffle" game thing..

I thought the plot will focus in how we tame the mother-in-law but that's it, just 1 time, she already done... Kinda boring IMO...

Just finished play this game and my impression, "Aww Man, it kinda disappointed..!!"

I like the premised of the characters, especially the mother-in-law where she portrayed as strict and have kinda have vibe that hard to get. But turn out, just in 1 sex, she already become your bitch.. And the rest of the plot is just "Waffle" game thing..

I thought the plot will focus in how we tame the mother-in-law but that's it, just 1 time, she already done... Kinda boring IMO...

Lol considering that the scenario writer has done Ore o Hoshigaru Futari no Haha, should be expect that this will be another cockworshipping game. But one thing for sure the mother/daughter lesbian play was amazing so I'm not that disappointed.

On that note I also recommend https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ321654.html . It was a surprise.. With a nameable protag and heroine- and the ability to switch perspectives pretty much for every event after the prologue.. a story that goes back to both characters childhood and a surprisingly interesting story made absolutely perfect for NTR... though lacks in other areas. The plot really sets up the MC and heroine as soul mates- yet the MC just has awful luck. Has some really rough NTR scenarios later that are both a part of bad ends from defeat and actual story-related ones later. Bosses are added to the recollection room so you can refight(and lose on purpose) for those scenes of which some have multiple bad ends with a choice after defeat- along with the actual scenes since it's not entirely a GoR game. Also there's a slight time travel bit which I usually don't like but the way it's done for the story works in an interesting way.. But this also adds some loli scenes so beware if that bothers you.

Overall- game is very worth playing with some custom assets that make it feel fancier than the average rpgmaker game.
Nice find.
Can you play the game with male pov only?

Nice find.
Can you play the game with male pov only?

Unfortunately not- many of the scenes consist of the male MC being knocked out or something so it then shows things from the heroine perspective.. Though it does often mention the male MC in the scene to humiliate and disturb the heroine.. At least that's the usual gimmick for the bosses. At one point there is a ending branch(I believe after the 5th main mission).. If you choose the bad end it goes straight NTR from that point on and you can keep the male perspective for most of those scenes by choice.. It's easy to switch to the heroine perspective at the house- the house allows you to switch perspectives and pick up/let go of the party member you're not using but there didn't seem to be really a point in traveling or not traveling with your partner except for certain minor NPC dialogues- only because if there's a scene your partner will just apparate out of thin air like they were following you anyway- but the character you control does matter to collect CGs and their variations here.. for instance the karaoke scene if you're controlling MC.. you see it through the door.. but if you're controlling heroine- it'll be uncropped and extra variations.. etc.

If you don't pick that specific badend route the games missions continue all the way up to 10 or 11-.. There's still some GoR on this route and things. All in all- it's more of a GoR game than a NTR game but the bad end route throws a lot of quick scenes at you(especially if you take the heroine to the park where her and the mcs childhood friend memories all are and watch the netori guy overwrite them by just fking her on top of things that were important for heroine and MC in the past..).. But it's a game to play if you're desperately looking for things with almost every scene teasing the heroine about MC and often leading to impreg.. There's still some scenes in the NTR route i've yet to see so can't speak for absolutely everything either.

Last edited:
Anyone got any NTR games where the MC gets NTR'd only to find out that he likes NTR so he puts up with it or actively seeks it out. I've kinda run out of netorase games so I'm looking for the next best thing.
Examples of this that I've played are:
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ246488.html
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ299836.html (one of the endings)
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ322871.html
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ306772.html
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ160355.html
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ246162.html (in the NTR route)
To name a few.

Oh nice, it was his best game imo.
I prefer the previous woman's design though.

I agree! The new FMC's tits are way too big. Come on!

There's so many ways that the author can get inspiration from real world women. The size on those honkers are like beyond the Alexandra Daddario, or Kate Upton size. They're just gross and obese. Do men really like tits that big? Because those get too saggy without a bra. Alexandra Daddario's tits are like as big as it should get to stay perky without the dipping below like two sad melting icecream.

There's so many ways that the author can get inspiration from real world women. The size on those honkers are like beyond the Alexandra Daddario, or Kate Upton size. They're just gross and obese. Do men really like tits that big? Because those get too saggy without a bra. Alexandra Daddario's tits are like as big as it should get to stay perky without the dipping below like two sad melting icecream.

You arent gonna get anything better xd all the women design from gaptax are big titted, Redorc probably meant the design outside the tits, gaptax = bigtits.

You arent gonna get anything better xd all the women design from gaptax are big titted, Redorc probably meant the design outside the tits, gaptax = bigtits.
Well, I mean, I agree with both of you actually :
The previous ntr game sure had also big tits, but they were not HUGE like the ones from the next game. It almost crossed a limit to me for their size :
RJ241553_img_main.jpg

And also yeah, the overall design of the old game's heroine, a strong looking red head, almost tomboyish, was a better fit and sexier to corrupt, imo.

Well, I mean, I agree with both of you actually :
The previous ntr game sure had also big tits, but they were not HUGE like the ones from the next game. It almost crossed a limit to me for their size :
View attachment 26608

And also yeah, the overall design of the old game's heroine, a strong looking red head, almost tomboyish, was a better fit and sexier to corrupt, imo.

When I shared the announcement of the game I didn't expect there to be a lot of focus on the heroine but upon giving her a second glance I'll share my two cents.

While I do agree with Redorc's thoughts on the first NTR game's heroine I also kinda like the new one. She looks like a calm-headed no-nonsense kind of heroine with a mature personality and when it comes to NTR, she's more of my type. The tits on the other hand is understandable. I never really noticed at first glance but upon revisiting the picture they really feel like they don't fit. I don't mind the size since I've watched enough hentai to get used to that, its just that her tits looks kinda off in terms of proportion. Her waist looks tiny compared to her mammaries. I personally think Gaptax should either reduce the size of her tits or adjust the size of her other areas. Then again I'm no expert on anatomy or anime girls so I dunno if what I'm saying even makes much sense. I'm likely going to get turned on by the final product either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.