Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Suzuya has a new announcement on their ci-en (https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/508/article/449352) but even with a translator its a bit hard to understand. Particularly this section: "MVで作ってます
主人公には嫁も恋人も片思いの相手もいません
たくさんヒロインが出てきます
フィールドマップも町もダンジョンもあります
1本道のストーリーを追っかける形式です
話は明るいような暗いような、まあ普通です
スケベで熱血漢な少年が国を救う的な"

From my understanding the MC starts off with no love interest but throughout the game, a bunch of heroines show up. Also something about the MC being horny and hotblooded and saving a country. If anyone has a better take, do tell.

Suzuya has a new announcement on their ci-en (https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/508/article/449352) but even with a translator its a bit hard to understand. Particularly this section: "MVで作ってます
主人公には嫁も恋人も片思いの相手もいません
たくさんヒロインが出てきます
フィールドマップも町もダンジョンもあります
1本道のストーリーを追っかける形式です
話は明るいような暗いような、まあ普通です
スケベで熱血漢な少年が国を救う的な"

From my understanding the MC starts off with no love interest but throughout the game, a bunch of heroines show up. Also something about the MC being horny and hotblooded and saving a country. If anyone has a better take, do tell.

"I'm making an MV game.
The MC has no wife or lover or even a girl he likes at the beginning of the game.
There will be lots of heroines
There will be an open field map and dungeons
I'm planning to have just 1 route.
The story will be be mostly bright with some dark spots...like a normal game.
Something along the the lines of a horny hot-blooded dude saving the country"

"I'm making an MV game.
The MC has no wife or lover or even a girl he likes at the beginning of the game.

Might be cool but of course it would be cooler with NTR. Considering the creator I assume that will be the case.

"I'm making an MV game.

Thanks a lot, that clarifies things. Though Suzuya does occasionally make light hearted non-NTR games and its been a while since they've actually released one, I expect this to be NTR since pretty much all of the games Suzuya makes with male protagonists turn have NTR as the focus. Then again that may just be wishful thinking so only time may tell.

Venus new game update https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/220/article/451575

image-web-67.jpg

Preliminary title has been changed. Its now What happened to Natsugami household (family name of main heroine). Nao didnt want to give NTR fans uncertainty with the previous one lol. Hes also recruiting seiyuu for side characters. Recruitment site they have to deliver before late june/early july. Game should be another summer release. There will be prologue/first chapter release as usual too.

Demo for Rascou's game seems to be dropping soon too - I guess we're shaping up for a good summer!

It was already dropped on their fanbox, maybe they are gonna make it available for everyone, but its just the intro story before the very first hentai scenes aka no hentai content yet in there.

Hol up..

You can access exhentai? I can't access exhentai for almost a week now.. Is the site still live?

I mean, I can still access g.e-hentai but not exhentai... Saw you comment this, it make me wonder..

There's been no problems with exhentai at all, the last time I had a problem with it was back in 2019, just gotta learn how to manage the cookies

Hol up..

You can access exhentai? I can't access exhentai for almost a week now.. Is the site still live?

I mean, I can still access g.e-hentai but not exhentai... Saw you comment this, it make me wonder..

Sometimes got sadpanda I need to login forum again, sometimes got blank page need to delete exhentai cookies to fix.
backup solutions like incognito mode or change browser might work too.

I'm a bit late. but I finally got around to reading Toshoshitsu no Kanojo 4 ~Seiso na Kimi ga Ochiru made~

it's one of my favs now. I need more like this. Absolutely stolen and taken away. She was sucha pure girl too. I love truly evil villainous people stealing and ruining the heroine. She did nothing wrong initially and was degraded. Also the cuck fully wanted to protect her and save her.

it's probably why I absolutely loved 愛する妻が目の前で他人棒に貫かれ、よがり喘いでいく。

I've been going through some games some of your recommended and I realize this is my type of villain and ending. I do love other types of NTR too. But is my favorite.

Is there other doujins/games like this? I'd love to read some more.

Found this relatively new game on F95 called The Edge of. It's got little-to-no content at the moment, there is one NTR moment so far, but I think it's one to keep an eye on over the year.

It's a mystery-type NTR VN about a guy coming home from business trip and he notices that his wife is acting erratic and anxious, so he sets up an investigation with a PI who updates him about the investigation via mobile calls and messages, so I assume this is the way we'll receive most of the NTR content.

The art is mostly clean, what you'd expect from a decent-looking Japanese VN. The writing is really great and is fluent English -- it definitely raised my heart rate a few times.

1012290_2.jpg

The context of the image is the wife's first NTR CG for lack of a better word. She sent it to her husband (MC) during his business trip and only after he arrives home he notices 3 fingers in the bottom right corner of the image, meaning that someone else took the photo.

Last edited:
Demo for Rascou's game seems to be dropping soon too - I guess we're shaping up for a good summer!

I play the demo and the heroine is so hot, and like other games his husband is a useless person haha, the ojisan will play very much with this nice girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.