Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Not sure if I'm the only one here but my preference changes frequently. Of course I have a main preference of ntr(type B with the heroine's heart getting stolen) but depending on the mood I suddenly crave for type A, C, Netori, Netorase etc more than B some days and then later it defaults to type B again.
Some days I even crave for vanilla... same thing goes for preference on loli, milf, shota.

Now reading the post above me got me craving for netorase. Time to reinstall some netorase games I got.

Not sure if I'm the only one here but my preference changes frequently. Of course I have a main preference of ntr(type B with the heroine's heart getting stolen) but depending on the mood I suddenly crave for type A, C, Netori, Netorase etc more than B some days and then later it defaults to type B again.
Some days I even crave for vanilla... same thing goes for preference on loli, milf, shota.

Now reading the post above me got me craving for netorase. Time to reinstall some netorase games I got.

Your welcome, hope you play some good netorase games.

damn, the sequel for mosquitone doujin is everything I want and even more, sucks that it got fugged by irodori claimed immediately, just have to wait for english version any day now

damn, the sequel for mosquitone doujin is everything I want and even more, sucks that it got fugged by irodori claimed immediately, just have to wait for english version any day now

Yeah, you wouldn't have the raw somehwere? xD

So, they're not continuing another part of the Bakunyuu Dakedo Jimi na Megane Oku-san wa Suki Desu ka?

I'm sure they will, because there are a lot of comments saying they liked Rei a lot, but obviously it's not gonna be the next one, maybe the next on September.

Happy new year everyone!!!!!!!

I wonder wich will be the first new ntr of the yar uploaded? or translated? xD

I forget: I just want to make clear that I do not suggest to any of your guys EVER seek a prostitute. This is VERY dangerous, since several prostitutes also deal with criminal people ( at least here in Brazil )

I am a very much shy man and a tremendously coward, I never have the guts to go and enter in a brothel alone or invite any friends to go with me in such places.

I guess, really, "coward" is the thing that most characterize my personality. I do not have guts to enter a prostitute place. Here in Brazil is always criminals who keep prostitutes places.

I frequented prostitutes places because between the years where I was between 20~28 years ( I do not remember exactly the year and correct time, I have a terrible bad memory ) I worked in a place that sell books, and 4 of my work colleagues are people addicted to prostitutes and very near of our place was a prostitute street with several brothels. I was more or less forced to follow then and I lost my virginity in this way. And I became addicted to prostitutes. But exactly because of the time that I spend in prostitutes house I begin to make my work bad and I ended up dismissed from my job and since then I never visited prostitutes again. LOL ! I spend all my money on it.

Really, prostitutes messed up my life. I spend more money that I can and ended in debt and also lost my job and since then I never get a good job with a good pay like that one.

Then my advice: Stay away from prostitutes. Keep yourself only with 2D girl in games, since it is more safe for your body, mind and your money. To say you the truth, keep yourself away from any real woman. Just immerse yourself in the 2D world of games. since I discovered the 2D world of games I begin to live a more happy and fulfilled life.

I forget: I just want to make clear that I do not suggest to any of your guys EVER seek a prostitute. This is VERY dangerous, since several prostitutes also deal with criminal people ( at least here in Brazil )

I am a very much shy man and a tremendously coward, I never have the guts to go and enter in a brothel alone or invite any friends to go with me in such places.

I guess, really, "coward" is the thing that most characterize my personality. I do not have guts to enter a prostitute place. Here in Brazil is always criminals who keep prostitutes places.

I frequented prostitutes places because between the years where I was between 20~28 years ( I do not remember exactly the year and correct time, I have a terrible bad memory ) I worked in a place that sell books, and 4 of my work colleagues are people addicted to prostitutes and very near of our place was a prostitute street with several brothels. I was more or less forced to follow then and I lost my virginity in this way. And I became addicted to prostitutes. But exactly because of the time that I spend in prostitutes house I begin to make my work bad and I ended up dismissed from my job and since then I never visited prostitutes again. LOL ! I spend all my money on it.

Really, prostitutes messed up my life. I spend more money that I can and ended in debt and also lost my job and since then I never get a good job with a good pay like that one.

Then my advice: Stay away from prostitutes. Keep yourself only with 2D girl in games, since it is more safe for your body, mind and your money. To say you the truth, keep yourself away from any real woman. Just immerse yourself in the 2D world of games. since I discovered the 2D world of games I begin to live a more happy and fulfilled life.

Saved by hentai. You should right a book on that.

This was a bad year for 2D games, had to fix my dedicated laptop, was busy with work, and some other activities.

However, I've finished it off with a bang by replaying Mijiishi's The Ruins of Luxoria:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ruins-of-luxoria-final-mijiishi.48387/

I looked up my original impressions, and here's 1 from March 2019.

Having a proper (re)play of this in English, I can safely state that this is the best Mijiishi game by far and 1 one of the best RPGM games when it comes to netorase.

The scenes are so fucking good and the characters are actually a lot more wholesome than I interpreted in my 1st play through. I drafted so many mental impressions that I wanted to type out, but I really think there's no point now that I'm at the task itself. Just play it if you haven't already.

Recommendations:
1. Defloration by another male is possible and fits the heavy theme
2. Give birth to 10 children by the blacksmith to unlock all major endings
3. Brothel and colleagues are intertwined, use them fully
4. Don't worry about a few minor endings (developer went slightly overboard to compensate for Amour Maho Academy being an amazing game, but somewhat of an incomplete mess)

What an outrageously good game. Would have been perfect if the cameo characters played a larger role, ecchi wasn't completely dominated by the blacksmith, there was a key to teleport back to the bedroom, and there was an ability to advance time by multiple days. Either way, glad I ended 2020 with this despite my massive backlog.

I just checked out https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ235583.html, which someone was kind enough to pack with a MTL translator script into the Unity game.

The game has quite a bit of promise IMO. The only downside is that it's too short, and the heroine is kinda fat and "average" looking for a drawing. The writing is somewhat believable, I was very impressed by the troupe of a female gamer. In the beginning of the game, it talks about a girl who is really good at a game that I suppose is League of Legends. She wants to compete in a pro team, but she's a girl and others give her shit for it. The premise of the blindfold comes in when she says learning to listen to the sound of the games and sharpening her hearing helps her be a better player. All of this plot makes sense and is quite cute to see a woman try to compete in a "man's world". Something beautiful about that.

Sadly, it falls short because the MC is just way too weak to be believable. In reality, even the wimpiest loser would want to protect the girl rather than whore her out. For the following reasons: 1) his first girlfriend, and probably the only girl in his life that was nice to him other than his Mom, 2) from me skipping the premise, it's only that he was afraid of getting his ass kicked?. He would gladly take a beating and try to outwit his abusers, think of a wimpy guy bringing a knife and trying to stab the dude (because of how weak and mentally retarded he is), or the Columbine shooters where the bullied takes revenge after reaching his breaking point.

The game would be a masterpiece IMO if the girl was cuter, maybe more tomboyish because shes a gamer right? Kinda play into that troupe a bit. Think DvA from Overwatch as what a cute gamer girl should actually look like. She's suppose to have a bit of spunk in her, as well as a bit of confidence because she's good at the game. It would also be better if the corruption was slower (don't even need that many H-Scenes), with more dialog and more programming to give choice and mystery.

Really confused as to why this game turned out this way. Their previous game, https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ195414.html, was really fucking good. Heroine was perfect, and a lot more content. Albeit the girls still don't fight hard enough.

I really think it's a culture thing in Japs where they simply can't fathom a girl acting like a boy and having interests and thought patterns similar to one. Not talking about the cutesy tomboys you see in a lot of anime and manga, but actual ones that other than their body and their sexual preference, it's identical to a woman. Only one I can really think about is Rahilda in https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ170185.html 涙声のギニヨル. Really need authors to put their perverted minds away and put themselves in the shoes of a NTR MC or blackmailed heroine.

This wimpy, passive, do-nothing writing from both the male MC and the heroine is pathetic and quite frankly, stale.

I just checked out https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ235583.html, which someone was kind enough to pack with a MTL translator script into the Unity game.

The game has quite a bit of promise IMO. The only downside is that it's too short, and the heroine is kinda fat and "average" looking for a drawing. The writing is somewhat believable, I was very impressed by the troupe of a female gamer. In the beginning of the game, it talks about a girl who is really good at a game that I suppose is League of Legends. She wants to compete in a pro team, but she's a girl and others give her shit for it. The premise of the blindfold comes in when she says learning to listen to the sound of the games and sharpening her hearing helps her be a better player. All of this plot makes sense and is quite cute to see a woman try to compete in a "man's world". Something beautiful about that.

Sadly, it falls short because the MC is just way too weak to be believable. In reality, even the wimpiest loser would want to protect the girl rather than whore her out. For the following reasons: 1) his first girlfriend, and probably the only girl in his life that was nice to him other than his Mom, 2) from me skipping the premise, it's only that he was afraid of getting his ass kicked?. He would gladly take a beating and try to outwit his abusers, think of a wimpy guy bringing a knife and trying to stab the dude (because of how weak and mentally retarded he is), or the Columbine shooters where the bullied takes revenge after reaching his breaking point.

The game would be a masterpiece IMO if the girl was cuter, maybe more tomboyish because shes a gamer right? Kinda play into that troupe a bit. Think DvA from Overwatch as what a cute gamer girl should actually look like. She's suppose to have a bit of spunk in her, as well as a bit of confidence because she's good at the game. It would also be better if the corruption was slower (don't even need that many H-Scenes), with more dialog and more programming to give choice and mystery.

Really confused as to why this game turned out this way. Their previous game, https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ195414.html, was really fucking good. Heroine was perfect, and a lot more content. Albeit the girls still don't fight hard enough.

I really think it's a culture thing in Japs where they simply can't fathom a girl acting like a boy and having interests and thought patterns similar to one. Not talking about the cutesy tomboys you see in a lot of anime and manga, but actual ones that other than their body and their sexual preference, it's identical to a woman. Only one I can really think about is Rahilda in https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ170185.html 涙声のギニヨル. Really need authors to put their perverted minds away and put themselves in the shoes of a NTR MC or blackmailed heroine.

This wimpy, passive, do-nothing writing from both the male MC and the heroine is pathetic and quite frankly, stale.

I remember this game was released first as a CG work but it gained a lot popularity that they released it again but this time as a game thats probably why it feels short.

I haven't played it yet cause from this circle I still has their previous games, so I don't know how short actually is.

You mean is already patched like the sharehouse game that was shared recently? Or a fix that let you hook it?

Also have you tried this https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ092739.html from them? I played a little really long ago and stil think is the best from them, honetly every game after it has been disapointing 1 way or another (although at least the art is back to a decent level)

Hey All. Has anyone seen an NTR mod for VR Kanojo? I saw one reference to it on a forum where you climb up the tree and can watch your girlfriend have sex with another guy but I can’t find the mod anywhere. Hopefully someone here knows something.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/3353/article/317477 I got a chance to play this-... A decent game- There isn't really enough events in the world to justify how quickly the in-game timer moves. You can use the fortune teller to find out where the next event is for each of the main NTR routes-... And she will help with other things too.

Overall- it's a strange hybrid of a lot of things slapped together. There's also horror elements(which you can turn off).. Especially with a certain room number at the offices... You'll need to go back to the fortune teller if you witness that encounter to.. exorcise yourself. You'll see what I mean if you find that easter egg.

You play only as the male character- but the events are shown from both perspectives. Sometimes you'll get the male perspective scene- and other times you'll get the heroine perspective. And sometimes you'll get both. There's also a computer in your room for AV videos that look a lot like your wife!... .. MC is pathetic at sex- and you have the option to go for infertility checkups each week-(though it costs a lot of money.. If you need money you can simply save and then play roulette- betting it all on red/black for the chance to double up.). Multiple endings depending on which route you reach the end of- your choices in said routes- and whether you go for the infertility treatment or not. . I believe the game has about 6 endings?.. and there's multiple side-heroines and scenes involving 3 or so other side characters.

Finding the scenes is my main problem with it- as the game operates on a full 7 day timer that moves 5 minutes every second or so.. And scenes may be like- be here and talk to this guy at 12:00-15:00 on thursday. - Finding these naturally is very difficult so I found myself relying entirely on the fortune teller to progress. Which takes a lot of the fun of the perspective out.

All in all- the game is worth playing I feel. The corruption aspect isn't instant and your wife makes a serious effort to love you- a lot of the scenes are just bad luck- or rape. Rather than your wife just being a willing slut- it's more like everyone around you wants your wife- in any way. As I said the game has a horror element and does pretty rough things without watering it down. In one of the sub-endings your wife commits suicide over guilt- for instance.. There's also CGs with blood and murder. I haven't seen much of what the game has to offer but I am pretty sure there is also a Happy End?- that is made harder than most to obtain. Anyway- just my thoughts. I'll play it some more still.

Last edited:
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/3353/article/317477 I got a chance to play this-... A decent game- There isn't really enough events in the world to justify how quickly the in-game timer moves. You can use the fortune teller to find out where the next event is for each of the main NTR routes-... And she will help with other things too.

Overall- it's a strange hybrid of a lot of things slapped together. There's also horror elements(which you can turn off).. Especially with a certain room number at the offices... You'll need to go back to the fortune teller if you witness that encounter to.. exorcise yourself. You'll see what I mean if you find that easter egg.

You play only as the male character- but the events are shown from both perspectives. Sometimes you'll get the male perspective scene- and other times you'll get the heroine perspective. And sometimes you'll get both. There's also a computer in your room for AV videos that look a lot like your wife!... .. MC is pathetic at sex- and you have the option to go for infertility checkups each week-(though it costs a lot of money.. If you need money you can simply save and then play roulette- betting it all on red/black for the chance to double up.). Multiple endings depending on which route you reach the end of- your choices in said routes- and whether you go for the infertility treatment or not. . I believe the game has about 6 endings?.. and there's multiple side-heroines and scenes involving 3 or so other side characters.

Finding the scenes is my main problem with it- as the game operates on a full 7 day timer that moves 5 minutes every second or so.. And scenes may be like- be here and talk to this guy at 12:00-15:00 on thursday. - Finding these naturally is very difficult so I found myself relying entirely on the fortune teller to progress. Which takes a lot of the fun of the perspective out.

All in all- the game is worth playing I feel. The corruption aspect isn't instant and your wife makes a serious effort to love you- a lot of the scenes are just bad luck- or rape. Rather than your wife just being a willing slut- it's more like everyone around you wants your wife- in any way. As I said the game has a horror element and does pretty rough things without watering it down. In one of the sub-endings your wife commits suicide over guilt- for instance.. There's also CGs with blood and murder. I haven't seen much of what the game has to offer but I am pretty sure there is also a Happy End?- that is made harder than most to obtain. Anyway- just my thoughts. I'll play it some more still.

Thanks for the tips.
As you've said before, I really hate it when a game makes it very difficult to get the scenes. There are different ways that h-games sometimes unintentionally impede player progress or hide sex scenes by time-gating them or requiring specific interactions that are either tedious or that no one would ordinarily think of, with maybe an obscure hint or two that the common person would likely dismiss. Games by this dev are really frustrating to play because they usually incorporate these mechanics (though besides this game, I've only played the nun game. Seeing as this seems to be a trend, I'll just assume the other games have similar problems). The time-based events are the biggest offender. Barely missing an event by a few in-game minutes and having to wait until next week is a pain. Yes, you can skip the time but the game also doesn't recommend that since it might break the game. Even if you don't skip the time, some time-based interactions are either unreliable or stuff that you have to figure out yourself. Overall, its just an amalgamation of frustrating mechanics resulting in finding scenes being a real boring chore.
Those are pretty much all of my complaints so far. I have yet to make it far into the game so I can't really judge it for its actual content. I must say though, the art style can be really erotic. Some scenes are pretty plain, but just the way the wife and other female characters are drawn and how they smile make them really seductive. So far I've been more aroused just watching the wife and other female characters as they talk than the actual sex scenes so far (though the early ones are either sex between the MC and his wife, which I don't really care for, and the others are rape scenes which isn't really to my tastes since I like things a bit more consensual.)
Overall' despite the game's shortcomings I'm still looking forward to the rest of the game.

Thanks for the tips.
As you've said before, I really hate it when a game makes it very difficult to get the scenes. There are different ways that h-games sometimes unintentionally impede player progress or hide sex scenes by time-gating them or requiring specific interactions that are either tedious or that no one would ordinarily think of, with maybe an obscure hint or two that the common person would likely dismiss. Games by this dev are really frustrating to play because they usually incorporate these mechanics (though besides this game, I've only played the nun game. Seeing as this seems to be a trend, I'll just assume the other games have similar problems). The time-based events are the biggest offender. Barely missing an event by a few in-game minutes and having to wait until next week is a pain. Yes, you can skip the time but the game also doesn't recommend that since it might break the game. Even if you don't skip the time, some time-based interactions are either unreliable or stuff that you have to figure out yourself. Overall, its just an amalgamation of frustrating mechanics resulting in finding scenes being a real boring chore.
Those are pretty much all of my complaints so far. I have yet to make it far into the game so I can't really judge it for its actual content. I must say though, the art style can be really erotic. Some scenes are pretty plain, but just the way the wife and other female characters are drawn and how they smile make them really seductive. So far I've been more aroused just watching the wife and other female characters as they talk than the actual sex scenes so far (though the early ones are either sex between the MC and his wife, which I don't really care for, and the others are rape scenes which isn't really to my tastes since I like things a bit more consensual.)
Overall' despite the game's shortcomings I'm still looking forward to the rest of the game.

Yeah, anyone knows the walkthrough that was posted in his cien? I mean i read a comment about it on the nyaa link.

Happy New Year guys!!! I've been busy, so I couldn't connect that often.

I'm sorry that my first post of the year would be about recommendations but I just read the last Agu CG and really liked the sex between the heroine and the chad! The NTR feeling is not that strong, but the way the chad actually enjoys the sex with the heroine was really hot!!! I'm really tired of seeing mangas/CG/VN where the chad seems to be a sex android, so this was a really good breath of fresh air!

Could you recommend me more works like that!! Where the chad actually enjoys sex with the heroine and not just talks non-stop to humiliate her?!. I mean all that subdue talk is fine, but if it's only that then bleh!! I want to read more mangas where the chad is actually moaning or breathing hard as well as describing how good the sex with the heroine feels. If you have suggestions please share it with me. Thank you!!!

The 2 ovas from takeda hiromitsu are up on dmm as of right now, hopefully we get them soon on the usual place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.