Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

DOZA Village released an English version of 新米ママさんNTR (NEW MAMA NTR), support him and buy it if you can!
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/...ue_op=af&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=none

RJ310894_img_main.jpg

This game: 黒の約束 had game breaking bugs on release where you would get up to specific points in the game and it would attempt to load CGs but get an error. I remember one being on a bridge and I tried the other girls but they had errors at specific points too. Download the latest version or if that isn't available double-check on their DLsite page which version fixed this bug, I think it was the first update after release.

ALSO because these same images contain Japanese characters in their filenames you will need to be in Japanese locale when you extract the game, please check this too.

Thanks, but does anyone know where to find the updated version of the game? All links I can find are for the 1.0

I just finished the new game from Suzuya and I'm a bit confused about my feelings.

I mean, it's a good game, really fun, good scenes and it's a real pleasure to see some previous characters again. I really spent a good time playing it, but I'm also a bit disappointed. I really like the new couple and Ai is a great female character, very open minded, but really in love with the MC. The problem comes from the fact that there are too many characters from previous games and because of that, Ai doesn't have enough scenes for her and the MC. I'd have loved to see her having sex outside with strangers while helping the other girls, having gangbangs with the other males from the group etc. I wanted to see more and more of Ai, but it never happened.

Globally, it was a good game, but not enough content for Ai.

Woah, now I'm quite addicted to play Rascou game.. XD

Guys, I want to ask, is this game とある人妻のネトラレ事情2 still not available for the update version (download/crack version)? Tried to look her and google, the one that available (the newest 2016 version I believed)..

The latest version came out on January 23, 2018, and the only place where I found it was in mikocon but you have to pay to download it

https://bbs.mikocon.com/thread-28217-1-1.html

Bros, I can't enough of these curtain scenes. Any good ones you can think of?
1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG

Games are RJ212577, RJ178164, RJ297258.

Bros, I can't enough of these curtain scenes. Any good ones you can think of?
View attachment 25935 View attachment 25934 View attachment 25933

Games are RJ212577, RJ178164, RJ297258.

Personally dislike these "curtain scenes" since if you put maybe 5 seconds of thought into it, there's zero way the guy would not notice a girl getting fucked behind her. Movement of body, movement of curtain, panting, flushed face, sounds of sex gives it all away. Takes all the immersion out of it.

Guys, any recommendation for NTR where the NTR guy actually aiming for romance? Not just some random rape BS and tame the heroine like animal.

I don't really mind if in the beginning its involved rape, blackmail, or any cliche NTR plot, but later in the story, they actually develop relationship (not like master servant). And I don't actually mind too if one of the route had that kind of end (master servant), at least it had main route that lead to actual relationship. For example, the rascou game that I play couple days ago とある人妻のネトラレ事情 had this type of story.

I play quite of a game that have that kind of genre, but I forgot the title, so Im sorry if the one you suggested already play by me.

Damn, the new Heiantei game is absolutely hot and I'm just getting start of it. Every CG scene is so well drawn despite that's the first work from the artist in the game.

Guys, any recommendation for NTR where the NTR guy actually aiming for romance? Not just some random rape BS and tame the heroine like animal.

I don't really mind if in the beginning its involved rape, blackmail, or any cliche NTR plot, but later in the story, they actually develop relationship (not like master servant). And I don't actually mind too if one of the route had that kind of end (master servant), at least it had main route that lead to actual relationship. For example, the rascou game that I play couple days ago とある人妻のネトラレ事情 had this type of story.

I play quite of a game that have that kind of genre, but I forgot the title, so Im sorry if the one you suggested already play by me.

The only one I can think of that really drives that idea is Thug Hero Party on the route that the female protag basically falls in love with the bad guy and the bad guy ends up loving her as well. It's actually really well written that it's one of the more heart breaking NTR in existence because you can truly see Lotia (the chick) is in love with the playbook rapist that redeems himself.

That's right, the guy that treated you like shit throughout the whole game eventually reforms after tasting your childhood friend's pussy and no longer fucks around with other girls. Because your childhood friend's pussy is so good that it changes him from an animal to a man. Hot damn. Doesn't get any real / pathetic / emotional than that.

If the bad guy stayed bad at the end, then it's just another story. But to see the couple actually become happy (REAL happiness, not sex slave 'can't live without his huge cock sho good' bullshit). It's another level, and truly IMO, the gold standard for NTR storytelling. We need more of that but in a real world context.

Well I'm officially stumped. No matter how much I try, can't get through the DRM of ANIM on Windows 10. There goes any hope of playing NTR Kanojo.

Well I'm officially stumped. No matter how much I try, can't get through the DRM of ANIM on Windows 10. There goes any hope of playing NTR Kanojo.

Depending on where you got it from, there should be a crack(folder) as well which should let you through easily. I just tried it and it works.

Guys I found a link for the NTR game 傀儡の檻 [マニアックファクトリー], RJ299700, but it's on rapid gator premium and I can't download it, if someone can download it could they please do it and post it on another service like k2s or something? Thank you very much in advance

https://rapidgator.net/file/49a07853572af1ab6e47668bca5f5908/RJ299700_20201127.zip.html

https://mega.nz/file/nLBSgLIR#NkDhKAWFcoWxImOkiQrUdlB18kTI45sdg9BSWFTiMHo

This is the first version- but I played through it without any major bugs. Has some pretty extreme scenarios.. iirc there's a button in the recollection room to unlock all the scenes (maybe minus the bestiality scenes)

---

Also!... Hige to dekos new game just dropped. Like their past titles- you can expect some NTR aspects. This is their largest game so far.. I hope it gets uploaded somewhere because it's a bit expensive.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ301992.html

Reactions: Abaco123
I've been mostly playing lighter NTR for the past couples months now. Now I'm looking at 栗pick games.
I get that the subject matter is much more serious but my question is do the heroines of those games end up enjoying the D at all? Or is it NTR type C all the way through? It's not that I'm altogether against Type C but I have to be in the right state of mind to play it. Thanks to any who answer my question. :)

I remember some curtain/silhouette scenes in some VENUS titles. The Chise-hen shower is the one i liked the most.

Oh yeah! Chise and Akina-hen were good.
I liked the subtle details in some of the scenes from the guy's perspective where the heroine's clothes/hair would be messy and their nipples would be poking through their clothing.

Hmm - I think it's mostly Type C stuff in both Kuripick games. There's some Type B-esque scenes but I don't think there's any where the heroine actually 'falls' for the guy(s) in the end. Where Kuripick shines is really nailing the sense of hopelessness in the situation which is pretty hot ;) If he created Type B endings for all of his games it would be perfect for me.

Someone who understands Japanese could help me with this please. it's about an (if) of venus
本編とは違うIFになりますが、こうなる未来も
あったのかもしれません。

I tried to translate it with the translators but I can't get it correct translation
I would like to know if that (if) is based on a situation that will happen in the future or the author is talking about a possible alternative future

New atelier Sakura
https://exhentai.org/g/1808884/868a512d8c/

Because their previous releases were below average I would like to hear opinions/reviews about this one this before trying it first.

I seriously think it's one of the worst games they released. The story is stupid, the characters are stupid, it's a facepalm game. I'm generally ok with AS games, but this one was terrible.

The beginning is quite abrupt. The MC comes back earlier from a business trip and finds his wife with another man. He waits for the guy to finish his duty and then talks about this affair with his wife. She explains that she's a sex addict and just hid her needs from him the past years. But since she couldn't manage anymore, she had an affair with this guy. The MC is quite mad, but he forgives her even so she says that she will continue to do it (from this point, the story is already dead). I've to add that the MC married her, but also her rich and old family and her father is more and more insistant about having a grand kid quickly.

Time passes, she continues to have sex with the guy and the MC discovers that she always lets the guy ejaculate inside her while she doesn't use contraception. He's mad again, but she explains that she loves it and needs it (he forgives her again...). The MC becomes really suspicious of the guy and looks for informations about him. He finds out that his wife went to him for counseling and the guy made her believe that the MC couldn't have a kid with a fake medical exams result so she had sex with the guy to make a kid and please her father without telling her husband (that's so fucked up and stupid...). The MC does a real fertility test and proves that everything is fine with him. The wife understands that she was fooled by the guy and stops seeing him (she wasn't a sex addict).

Time goes by again and the MC finds that his wife continues to have sex with the guy because well, she became a sex addict (it was already stupid, but it's getting worse). Then you've two ends (three, but the third one is useless): 1) The MC lets her have sex, she becomes really addicted to it and then leaves the MC when the guy says that he replaced her pills with vitamins (seriously?..) / 2) The MC understands that the guy just wants to steal the wife for money and all since she's from a rich family, so he confronts him saying that whatever he does to his wife, he won't leave her. The guy fucks his wife a last time in front of him, but it doesn't change his mind, so the guy leaves them and the couple can finally live happily in a normal relationship.

I can't even understand how they thought it was a good idea :D

本編とは違うIFになりますが、こうなる未来も
あったのかもしれません。
This is an "if" scenario that differs from the main story branch, but also a future that could actually happen.

I've an issue with this Unity game (the trial). I tried to use the Reipatcher, but it doesn't work. It doesn't change anything and I don't understand why.

Can someone confirm that this patch doesn't work with this game? Or if you can make it work, can you tell me how?

Thank you ;)

I seriously think it's one of the worst games they released. The story is stupid, the characters are stupid, it's a facepalm game. I'm generally ok with AS games, but this one was terrible.

The beginning is quite abrupt. The MC comes back earlier from a business trip and finds his wife with another man. He waits for the guy to finish his duty and then talks about this affair with his wife. She explains that she's a sex addict and just hid her needs from him the past years. But since she couldn't manage anymore, she had an affair with this guy. The MC is quite mad, but he forgives her even so she says that she will continue to do it (from this point, the story is already dead). I've to add that the MC married her, but also her rich and old family and her father is more and more insistant about having a grand kid quickly.

Time passes, she continues to have sex with the guy and the MC discovers that she always lets the guy ejaculate inside her while she doesn't use contraception. He's mad again, but she explains that she loves it and needs it (he forgives her again...). The MC becomes really suspicious of the guy and looks for informations about him. He finds out that his wife went to him for counseling and the guy made her believe that the MC couldn't have a kid with a fake medical exams result so she had sex with the guy to make a kid and please her father without telling her husband (that's so fucked up and stupid...). The MC does a real fertility test and proves that everything is fine with him. The wife understands that she was fooled by the guy and stops seeing him (she wasn't a sex addict).

Time goes by again and the MC finds that his wife continues to have sex with the guy because well, she became a sex addict (it was already stupid, but it's getting worse). Then you've two ends (three, but the third one is useless): 1) The MC lets her have sex, she becomes really addicted to it and then leaves the MC when the guy says that he replaced her pills with vitamins (seriously?..) / 2) The MC understands that the guy just wants to steal the wife for money and all since she's from a rich family, so he confronts him saying that whatever he does to his wife, he won't leave her. The guy fucks his wife a last time in front of him, but it doesn't change his mind, so the guy leaves them and the couple can finally live happily in a normal relationship.

I can't even understand how they thought it was a good idea :D
Man, this is a new low.

Koibito wa Nido Netorareru
恋人は二度寝取られる
https://vndb.org/v28865

Do not waste your time or your money with this game

The male protagonist is a IMBECILE, he REFUSES to make sex with the girl because he thinks that sex hurts her feelings, because in the past she was forced by her step father to make sex, even she requesting sex with him every day he keep refusing make sex with her. Which woman should keep a relationship with a man that refuses to make sex ? Of course she end up seeking sex with others males.

I dropped to play this game after 3 hours, not finished, it, 3 hours of my life wasted in this shit ! I am so pissed off, I want to smash the face of the imbecile that created this game !

Is because of those shit games that I am no longer active in forums. Nowadays NTR became a main eroge genre, but, every years those NTR game are becoming worse and worse, the ntr games creators see ntr fans like a bunch of wimpy worthless man and all protagonist ion those game are wimpy coward worthless man.

I have the NTR fetish I should love see the woman that I love making sex with another man in the front of my eyes, but, I am not a wimpy coward worthless man, I just have a sexual fetish, this is not something that degrades me like a man or a human being, but, those male protagonist in the recent NTR games cannot even be called human beings, they are worthless maggots. The fucking guy in this game not have sufficient guts even to fuck his own lover !!! What in world someone should think in something like this ???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]