Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Speaking of Isekai ntr, anyone knows any game, manga/doujin or even novel or web novel with that theme, Isekai NTR manga doesn't count sinc eits netori and bad at it (the netori guy is all homo for MC in my opinion and fucks the girls/steals them with the excuse he is protecting him)

I, too, wish there were more original isekai NTR works. The fact the isekai stories are often such self-indulgent power fantasies make them perfect for netorare in my opinion. Sadly, they are practically non-existent outside of webnovels and their offshoots.
There is the game I mentioned here some years ago now (https://vndb.org/v24120), which is an isekai and touches on the great idea of the protagonist gaining negative skills, but honestly, I wouldn't really recommend it. The story is largely terrible, the antagonists don't always have names let alone sprites, and the protagonist often isn't even present for much of the heroine's routes.
On the other hand, isekai seems pretty popular on Syosetu's NTR tag, but I haven't checked if that's because they're actually netorare stories, or mostly just netori. I know that https://novel18.syosetu.com/n6904gh/ is netorare, though it is one of those stories that adds heroines as it goes.

I, too, wish there were more original isekai NTR works. The fact the isekai stories are often such self-indulgent power fantasies make them perfect for netorare in my opinion. Sadly, they are practically non-existent outside of webnovels and their offshoots.
There is the game I mentioned here some years ago now (https://vndb.org/v24120), which is an isekai and touches on the great idea of the protagonist gaining negative skills, but honestly, I wouldn't really recommend it. The story is largely terrible, the antagonists don't always have names let alone sprites, and the protagonist often isn't even present for much of the heroine's routes.
On the other hand, isekai seems pretty popular on Syosetu's NTR tag, but I haven't checked if that's because they're actually netorare stories, or mostly just netori. I know that https://novel18.syosetu.com/n6904gh/ is netorare, though it is one of those stories that adds heroines as it goes.

Dude give me some reccomendations, i really don't know how to search there and at this point i barely care if they are good, bad or merely Ok, much less if its netorare or netori, pretty much only thing i wouldn't read is netorase.

Leave me add that on my own i only found 1 with a good premise of a guy being ntred in the previous life (wich we see) and once he is isekaied he discovers the same bully/bad guy also reincarnated and gets ntred again, it was brutal but i got bored since after a lot of chapters it was still the previous world and the sister he liked wasn't ntred yet, plus it was magic dick done WRONG (i can fact and enjoy magic dick plots but even then i have my standards xD)

Dude give me some reccomendations, i really don't know how to search there and at this point i barely care if they are good, bad or merely Ok, much less if its netorare or netori, pretty much only thing i wouldn't read is netorase.

There are the two things I linked already if you're just looking for isekai-related netorare content. And as for Syosetu itself, just use 異世界 with 寝取られ (or 'NTR') in the search. (https://noc.syosetu.com/search/search/)

Reactions: Animefan_09
There are the two things I linked already if you're just looking for isekai-related netorare content. And as for Syosetu itself, just use 異世界 with 寝取られ (or 'NTR') in the search. (https://noc.syosetu.com/search/search/)

Thanks, not only for the sugestion but for the link, when i aid i didn't know how to search i meant literally xD, any other tag i should be aware of? Like corruption or moral degeneration? Or betrayal (i mean somethign that reopresents those concepts, no need for it literally be that)

Ok just to start a conversation going and revive the thread a little what series do you people want to see more ntr made out of? Me i would love to see more Infinite Stratos, To Love-ru (never enough, i just want to see Rito ntred) and Sekirei (very few doujins in general but about half are ntr and are good, still want more). Another 1 i like to see is Clannad.

I would also like to see these harem manga where the dude supposedly just "doesn't notice women are flirting with him" to be NTRed.

Here's some isekai / fantasy manga that I abhor:

1. Medical Return -> Hate the protag and how he leads on that doctor, also hate how weak the doctor is. In RL, she hottie doctor would've been getting 3 dates / one night stands per week. Phone blowing up with how many guys wants to put their dick in her.

2. Returner's Magic Should be Special -> Hate this protag too. Fucking loser could've done so much more to help his people, but decides to only power level his own crew of like 5. Imagine knowing 9/11 would happen and only telling your friends to short a stock and don't go to work.

3. Solo Leveling -> This guy piss me off too. Another "I didn't know how I went from 5 feet to 6 foot hottie durr, why is this girl trying to be in my team? Does she like me? Let me keep her hanging."

4. Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint -> I read the novel, so I know how bad the harem gets. This guy is the biggest piece of trash in Isekai history. Literally 5 girls in harem, leads them on, selectively chooses to be a moron when a girl "confess" or gives him the best equipment / buffs in the world. Selectively lowers his IQ.

Hi there.

We don't appreciate other website's drama being brought here, even more so when you use us as a platform to express your malice.

My apology to everyone but I'll take the liberty of deleting the whole conversation. For the time being, I won't give any infraction, but only because we don't have a clear written rule about this. Please refrain from doing this again in the future.

Also, sorry for not taking action sooner. I saw what was going on from the start but, seeing how this thread was slowly going back on track, I wanted to quietly leave it be to avoid stirring things up any further, but then on second thought, I realized I couldn't just leave your conversation here after all.

If anyone has 1.3version update of NTR alicia- (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ293041.html) can they share? The game is super cheap and worth every penny but it's a JP dlsite monopoly(even if it was on EN dlsite I could still grab it..) and none of my payment methods work for it.. But I really enjoy the game and dev just keeps adding new content.

Yeah share the love, BTW it is on english dlsite, if i had the money i would buy it T_T

EDIT:_ or not, i am searching because i wanted to post the link and now i can't find it =S

Last edited:
If anyone has 1.3version update of NTR alicia- (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ293041.html) can they share? The game is super cheap and worth every penny but it's a JP dlsite monopoly(even if it was on EN dlsite I could still grab it..) and none of my payment methods work for it.. But I really enjoy the game and dev just keeps adding new content.

There you go.

https://mega.nz/file/o6J0CDiD#CSP9A_f80K0llztyI-iLpNdTBuMg19EpMOnZlRZ9-HE

Bought it some time ago myself.

Hi there.

We don't appreciate other website's drama being brought here, even more so when you use us as a platform to express your malice.

My apology to everyone but I'll take the liberty of deleting the whole conversation. For the time being, I won't give any infraction, but only because we don't have a clear written rule about this. Please refrain from doing this again in the future.

Also, sorry for not taking action sooner. I saw what was going on from the start but, seeing how this thread was slowly going back on track, I wanted to quietly leave it be to avoid stirring things up any further, but then on second thought, I realized I couldn't just leave your conversation here after all.

You did good.

Was checking developers and saw this https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/260/article/404152 am i reading right and there is a trial already? Anyone has tried it because it seens interesting

I'd forgotten about this one. Using Google Translate it seems a trial will be made available to paying followers at the end of the month, and updated regularly after that. Looking at March for a public trial release and June for the completed game.

Guys I want to ask, I just download とある母親の過ち~縁篇~ from this thread . It already voice act in this version. Is there any walkthrough for this version?

Last edited:
What is this supposed to be about? Like is a crazy crossover or does it at least give a good reason for all the girls being present?

The game basically starts with new characters having sex. Suddenly they get transported to somewhere they've never been in the middle of the act. Turns out they were teleported by an old wizard (dunno if on purpose or by accident). They aren't the only ones accidentally teleported there as couples from other games are teleported there as well. The only way back to their worlds is to generate sexual energy which they do by getting kinkier (I think). So, they start having sex in front of each other and I guess that gradually spirals into kinkier stuff like swapping. I don't have my hands on the game yet but that's what I can surmise from the summary.

Reactions: Animefan_09
The game basically starts with new characters having sex. Suddenly they get transported to somewhere they've never been in the middle of the act. Turns out they were teleported by an old wizard (dunno if on purpose or by accident). They aren't the only ones accidentally teleported there as couples from other games are teleported there as well. The only way back to their worlds is to generate sexual energy which they do by getting kinkier (I think). So, they start having sex in front of each other and I guess that gradually spirals into kinkier stuff like swapping. I don't have my hands on the game yet but that's what I can surmise from the summary.

Thanks, remind me are there any of their games where the girl really falls? I played a few but they were either netorase, ambigous ending or maybe i just missed soemthing (with machien translation that is almost certain)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?