Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Takeda Hiromitsu's doujinshi Ajisai no Chiru Koro ni and Himawari wa Yoru ni Saku Gets OVA Adaptations, will be released on 01/29/2021

111111.jpg

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1109453

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1109454

Dayum, this is great news. Since the studio behind the animation, Bunnywalker, is the same one who made this http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1024760 we can pretty much guess how it's going to be animated. This studio is like Queen Bee, staying completely true to the original artstyle, but with way better animation.

Anyone knows how to check wich game Kagura Games will release enxt or where they announce them now? They changed their homepage recently, and i just saw they released a new game (i think) yesterday xD
Mostly i just want to know where to look to see if Mesiah is coming soon.

Wasn't it always here https://www.kaguragames.com/ ? They do have twitter, facebook and discord (this latter one being the platform in which the staffs are the most active) but this is where I usually check up their translated games, along with the upcoming and list of future translations. Since "Knight of Messiah" isn't on the front page of the upcoming section, I'm guessing it's still gonna take long before it gets released, as the game is huge and buggy as hell, just like most of the other games made by Gyu. KG usually don't announce the exact date of their releases until the last moment or until they're completely sure.

Dayum, this is great news. Since the studio behind the animation, Bunnywalker, is the same one who made this http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1024760 we can pretty much guess how it's going to be animated. This studio is like Queen Bee, staying completely true to the original artstyle, but with way better animation.

Wasn't it always here https://www.kaguragames.com/ ? They do have twitter, facebook and discord (this latter one being the platform in which the staffs are the most active) but this is where I usually check up their translated games, along with the upcoming and list of future translations. Since "Knight of Messiah" isn't on the front page of the upcoming section, I'm guessing it's still gonna take long before it gets released, as the game is huge and buggy as hell, just like most of the other games made by Gyu. KG usually don't announce the exact date of their releases until the last moment or until they're completely sure.

Yeah those ovas and studio are great(will be), and as for Kagura games jesus christ is that game their version of half-life 3 or what?!?! Common even scar of summer is aparently going to be released sooner =S, although i can guess they were working on it even before the game was released since they do seen to have a parnetship with the developer.

Anyone find themselves not satisfied with many NTR games recently? I haven't found anything genuinely great. There were some VNs out there, but IMO, VN with no choice / branching paths aren't really exciting. I think Anim and their 3-way system spoiled me in terms of complexity in VNs.

There were a few RPGMaker MV games, but they pretty much acted like VNs where it's linear and you just go along for the ride. What happened to games that takes advantage of the medium? Anything to look forward to for the rest of 2020?

Thanks for going all the way to do this ^^b, but the file seems to be damaged. Thinking about it now, there's possibility the file from rapidgator doesn't even work and was probably a bait from the site I took it from. Unfortunately, that was the only working link I found of the game, ahh, that sucks...

Anyone find themselves not satisfied with many NTR games recently? I haven't found anything genuinely great. There were some VNs out there, but IMO, VN with no choice / branching paths aren't really exciting. I think Anim and their 3-way system spoiled me in terms of complexity in VNs.

There were a few RPGMaker MV games, but they pretty much acted like VNs where it's linear and you just go along for the ride. What happened to games that takes advantage of the medium? Anything to look forward to for the rest of 2020?

I don't think there's anything more we can look forward to in 2020 as we're 1-2 months away from 2021 xD. Other than that, I'm not sure about the satisfaction (as I can't exactly describe my own satisfaction of things, maybe it's because I'm kinda dead inside and pretty much feel the same way for all stuff that I at least find good lol) but, if it comes to story dynamism through the combination of multiple choices then the game I'm most looking forward to is "Nymphomania Priestess"(still in development). It doesn't have much content atm, but judging from the mechanics Technobrake has planted in so far, the game looks quite promising. On top of being able to control the outcome, either be the one getting NTR'd (Netorare/Netorase) or the one NTR'ing (Netori, dang I can't wait to NTR that hot thicc elf Iris from Leon), or the two at the same time, it even lets you choose which path (Evil, Neutral or Good) you'll take based on multiple choices you make, and recruitable companions you'll be able to hire in your party will depend on said path.
"Nymphomania Priestess" is certainly aiming high with an ambitious objective, although due to its high potential, unless there's a group team working on it (as of now, Technobrake is still solo developping the game), this game may take at least 2 years (or at least late 2022) for it to reach the content and quality it should have following the aforementioned mechanics and story dynamism before reaching completion. That being said, I pray and hope for the best outcome regarding the game's development.

Thanks for going all the way to do this ^^b, but the file seems to be damaged. Thinking about it now, there's possibility the file from rapidgator doesn't even work and was probably a bait from the site I took it from. Unfortunately, that was the only working link I found of the game, ahh, that sucks...

Sorry! I should've checked it before re-uploading it to MEGA... I tried re-downloading the RG one again to make sure it was broken, and sure enough, the file was corrupted...

Good news though! I decided to purchase it. I extracted and tested it already, so it should be fine. Enjoy!

夫婦交換 Marital Exchange
MEGA:

Rapidgator (FREE!):

Edited: Added a some info links and title just in case someone didn't know what the download was for...

Last edited:
Thanks @Juninpachi

Now anyone can figure out on hooking this game ? Textractor seems failed to do it.

Sorry! I should've checked it before re-uploading it to MEGA... I tried re-downloading the RG one again to make sure it was broken, and sure enough, the file was corrupted...

Good news though! I decided to purchase it. I extracted and tested it already, so it should be fine. Enjoy!

MEGA:

Rapidgator (FREE!):

Dayum, much appreciated! You're the man (or girl xD)! It's working like a charm.

anyone can figure out on hooking this game ? Textractor seems failed to do it.

Get the latest version of Textractor (beyond 4.10.0), run x64 Textractor and copy/paste this on regex filter:
</|<|>|span|style=|'|visibility|:|"|;|hidden|br|visible|/|

There's still a problem with word spacing and repeating/abundant texts each time it goes down in line but, I guess that's better than nothing. If someone knows a further solution, please do share it.

Reactions: Belcebu
Dayum, much appreciated! You're the man (or girl xD)! It's working like a charm.

Get the latest version of Textractor (beyond 4.10.0), run x64 Textractor and copy/paste this on regex filter:
</|<|>|span|style=|'|visibility|:|"|;|hidden|br|visible|/|

There's still a problem with word spacing and repeating/abundant texts each time it goes down in line but, I guess that's better than nothing. If someone knows a further solution, please do share it.

Are you guys talking about Jinki? Because I can't run x64 Textractor on it. Says it isn't supported.

EDIT: Ah sorry, you guys were talkinga bout another game...

Well since I'm here, anyone knows if it's possible to hook Jinki Ressurrection?

Last edited:
Are you guys talking about Jinki? Because I can't run x64 Textractor on it. Says it isn't supported.

EDIT: Ah sorry, you guys were talkinga bout another game...

Well since I'm here, anyone knows if it's possible to hook Jinki Ressurrection?

Unfortunately, not yet. The dev needs to update the hook for the Artemis engine which is what Jinki uses. It's on his to-do list, so it should hopefully work in the next update whenever that is.
Screenshot_2020-10-20_163712.png

VENUS's Summer Salt ~Misao's Past~ is now out. If you're planning to buy it, it's actually cheapest to just sign up to a be a paid supporter on his Ci-en page. 500yen vs 900yen on the DL services.

Outside of a few ntr rpg, and venus stuff, nothing really satisfied me recently. No big game with mystery, nothing good.
It's very calm for the ntr I'm into (type B with mystery).

VENUS's Summer Salt ~Misao's Past~ is now out. If you're planning to buy it, it's actually cheapest to just sign up to a be a paid supporter on his Ci-en page. 500yen vs 900yen on the DL services.

Can't wait for an upload! Misao mom is hot as fuck so i hope her sex scenes will be good.

夫婦交換 Marital Exchange

MEGA:

Rapidgator (FREE!):

Edited: Added a some info links and title just in case someone didn't know what the download was for...

Voiced heroine + animated CG. Damn, this game is even better than I expect.

Can't wait for an upload! Misao mom is hot as fuck so i hope her sex scenes will be good.

Present for you, guys. I've just got a standard mega account, so not sure what the download limit is for that:

d_188984pr.jpg

However if you can please try to support Venus, either through Ci-en (I got it from there) or purchasing this elsewhere...we don't that many talented and dedicated developers.

Well, that's a shame. Thanks for the response, either way!

(BTW is jinki even a proper NTR it was tagged as such on a site but so far I couldn't find any non-vanilla sex scenes)

Summer Salt fandisk was good. Hotter than expected.

Starts in the past with Misao already engaged to Kaede. Having a predetermined future has made her carefree but shes still living a happy life. Until she comes back home early one day and overhears Baba and her mother doing it. Misaos mom is begging him to change their promise but he doesnt like the idea. Misao keeps sneaking back home and finding them. She assumes her mom wants to break her engagement with Kaede but thats not it. The truth is that 10 years ago Baba saved them from debt after Misaos dad died gambling everything away with the promise that Misao would marry Kaede... and also that shed bear his own child. Baba was always obsessed with pure Anoyama blood after all and hed never trust Kaede as a mixed descendant. Misaos mom was so desperate she accepted thinking that Baba would give up. He was trying to get with Touko after all since shes the woman he actually liked. But then time has passed and now Baba is starting to approach Misao. Misaos mom gives her body to him as replacement and he accepts that but isnt sure shed even survive having a child now. She barely survived giving birth to Misao after all. But since he gets to have sex with an Anoyama woman he goes along with it. Even says that hell stop approaching Misao if her mom gets pregnant first. But never does it without a condom lol.

Time passes and eventually Misaos mom starts getting weaker. She doesnt show it when shes doing it with Baba but the wild sex is too much for her. Misao cant stand seeing that and finally goes to Baba to explain she has no problem marrying Kaede. Thats when he explains the truth. Baba explains that hed rather have her and pressures her in that direction. At this point Touko was still married so he says there are no more options. Its either Misaos mom or her. So Misao gives up and accepts as long as its a secret from everyone. Baba takes her first time right there. They keep doing it over time. Misao dyes her hair blonde when she starts highschool after hearing from a classmate that it lets you feel like youre starting anew. Also because Baba doesnt like it lol. But little by little she gets really into sex despite hating having to do it with Baba. She starts getting home late and saying she was playing with friends. But of course she was doing it at Babas house. Eventually he tells her to stay over one night and thats when she falls completely. They do it all night. She accepts kisses for the first time and gets really into it. By the end she even accepts that theyll keep doing it when she married Kaede and move into the same house. Despite hating it so much her mind goes blank during sex. Thats what Anoyama women are like.

That relationship continues but then things change. Toukos husband has died and the business goes bad. She needs help and Baba sees his opportunity. He stops approaching Misao since Touko was the woman he always wanted. Icchii moves in and as you know from the first game that leads to her marrying Baba and having his child. So his plan worked perfect. Meeting Icchii begins changing Misao and you know how that goes too.

Its very good for a fandisk that doesnt have the usual Venus mystery since its from Misaos pov. Though theres still some scenes with sex being hidden. Both Misao and her mom. But the one thing I really want is something set after the second game. Even if its just a very short afterstory like the one for Touko. Even in this game Baba tells her that if they move together shes gonna beg for it eventually because someone like Kaede could never satisfy her. We know that doing it with Icchii also doesnt. If Venus released a game about Tsubasa in the future Id like it just to see whats up with Misao lol. I dont think he will though. Maybe he thinks Misao falling again would be too heartcrushing. He said his new game will probably be highschool since Summer Sault saga is two adults technically. I think itll be something entirely new though.

Unfortunately, not yet. The dev needs to update the hook for the Artemis engine which is what Jinki uses. It's on his to-do list, so it should hopefully work in the next update whenever that is.

Well, that's a shame. Thanks for the response, either way! (BTW is jinki even a proper NTR it was tagged as such on a site but so far I couldn't find any non-vanilla sex scenes)

https://vndb.org/t13750

I can't even remember trying a game that good ol' ITHVNR and TA couldn't handle, I've never bothered with Textractor. Anyway, can't say I'd recommend Jinki Resurrection in the first place. I downloaded a full save just to see if it really was NTR and while it certainly has some bad ends, some a whole lot more 'bad' than others, there isn't much netorare 'feeling' to them, let alone anything in the way of build-up or consequence. It's more just a vanilla game with optional game over rape. If you don't already like the setting or the characters, you're probably better off giving it a miss.

Hi everyone, I'm looking to commission a translator for ANY good NTR and/or corruption game. If you're interested in making some good money, please send me the game (or a link to the dlsite page) and approximately how much you'd like to be paid per hour to work on it. Budget is pretty flexible. Looking for quality games only.

We can also negotiate a deposit and incremental payments if you're worried about being cheated.

Please contact me in F95zone, or on Discord (probably won't be on often, but we can schedule time to chat).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.