Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Any recommend?

A young girl who normally look cute and innocent but have a lot of sex experience and good skill such as https://vndb.org/c81476, she has a lot of sex experience and know-how to play with a man.

Or may start with a virgin but after that, she is very good at sex and know how to play with a man such as https://vndb.org/c39822 or https://vndb.org/c69404

* The girls have a good sex skill and may do consensual sex with other.
* They can control themself some kind like they can switch between a cute/refine/innocent girl and a lewd girl at will.

I replayed 涙声のギニヨル https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ170185.html after getting a better translation software (DeepL). I have to say, this is probably one of the best written NTR game of taking a strong female character and slowly breaking her apart.

I'm like 70% through the game and sadly, this is not the best written NTR game. They do a nice job creating the character and her personality, but towards the next few scenes, you as the player have zero control over how she falls. She gets raped repeatedly and one day, she "likes" it?

Also, the husband is somewhat boring as since he's a warrior and a smart man, he should be strategizing with wifey on how to get rid of the bad guy and the gang. Instead, he does nothing to try to solve the situation like he doesn't even care.

IMO having the sister / love interest in this game ruins it since there becomes 2 distinct plot line. IMO, it would've been much better if wifey and husband came up with plans to try to kill the bad guy, but you, as the player, are given choices to unintentionally sabotage the outcome. Wifey falls for the bad guy with very little logic and reasoning.

In real life logic, no amount of rape / blackmail will get someone to "fall for you". She might be horny and wants dick, but she will 100% regret it and try to kill you after she gets off. Would've been great of Rahilda was acting like she was "liking it" and it was a plot to get the bad guy to lower his guard so he can go in for the kill. Would've been great if she was forced to take sex drugs, and she was actually taking a "counter" drug that you as a player can accidentally destroy. There should've been a lot more agency from everyone but instead it's just sex, rape, and boring "corruption"

Reactions: Animefan_09
As I know he didn't release another trial, but he uploaded some images and a video
https://files.catbox.moe/a5jtki.mp4

He also was updating the other work (Bakunyuu Sentai)
https://e-hentai.org/g/1722356/d3cb286c6e/

Thanks!! I would still prefer a trial but he did say something about updating it or whatever as being complicated or anoying each time he adds an scene. I still like dthe trial more than i hoped since he actually shows the relationship between the harem and MC.

The sentai thign looks good too but since no one is translating it i am not as excited as for the game (wich at least i can machine transalate)

I've been curious about this for a while now but does there exist NTR VR hgame?

It should be in the folder it came in. I think it is called Google.dll or something if memory serves me right. You click on Extensions in textractor then drag and drop in there. Do note that order matters. The higher something is in the Extension box the more priority it has by the programs to initiate first.

@Animefan_09 Here is the DeepL stuff

https://pastebin.com/CgBrfaSE
https://mega.nz/file/zw8xVDZA#07o1yUliWc1e68GRW5_CVX15Omfc_zhAdCr4_JNbm_g

I think that should also have the Firefox and Chrome Extension that is need too. Enjoy.

I want to ask about this, how long it takes for the text to get translate for you?

Because I use this on Chrome, my connection was quite good, but it took 1 sec (sometimes 1,5 sec) just to translate the text. Any idea how to tweak this?

I want to ask about this, how long it takes for the text to get translate for you?

Because I use this on Chrome, my connection was quite good, but it took 1 sec (sometimes 1,5 sec) just to translate the text. Any idea how to tweak this?

that's about how long it takes me too. 0.5 sec if I'm lucky on a few lines of text here and there. I think that's just how it is since it has to pretty much pass through 2-3 applications.

What I do is I have the DeepL translations going, while also having Translator aggregator going with the google/bing/yandex Tls on the other half of my screen. By the time I'm done reading those, I glance back to the deepL one and it's done and I compare and contrast real quick to get a better understanding of the text. They all compliment each other. You get a better reading/understanding if you combine all the info given.

Also do note that sometimes if DeepL doesn't translate and freezes just double click the text line in your texractor clipboard and that should do the trick.

Also make sure to have your regex filter setup properly on textractor and have it be the first thing in your extension box. It helps getting rid of some of the Japanese brackets, hyphens, and ellipses sometimes.

I got END1-B in 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ and I think that I know how to get End 2 !
But how to get END1-A in 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ ?

I got END1-B in 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ and I think that I know how to get End 2 !
But how to get END1-A in 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ ?

Go back to where you got separated from Ojisan and Millie along witht he nun. the place where you squeeze in a narrow pasage. (this is where you are searching for the secret passage)

Giving the content I believe is not going to attract a lot of interest around here, but just in case anyone find it relevant Saimin Datsujo ~Subete ga Boku no Jiyuu ni Naru Sekai e Youkoso~ by Silky's Sakura is now available. Not really my cup of tea because:

• It's netori. Which still could had been interesting for a change of pace depending on the setting and main character, but...
  • Blank generic self-insert introvert schoolboy, that goes for his crush after finding she's dating someone.
  • And on top of that, as should be obvious by the title, it's a mind control VN, clearly on the "soft" side

Which is a pity, because the art is from the great Yoshino Keiko (from the Black Rainbow games) and as usual the coloring by Silky's Sakura is among the best -if not simply the best- in the industry.

silkysall_0035jp-001.jpg

silkysall_0035jp-004.jpg

Giving the content I believe is not going to attract a lot of interest around here, but just in case anyone find it relevant Saimin Datsujo ~Subete ga Boku no Jiyuu ni Naru Sekai e Youkoso~ by Silky's Sakura is now available. Not really my cup of tea because:

• It's netori. Which still could had been interesting for a change of pace depending on the setting and main character, but...
  • Blank generic self-insert introvert schoolboy, that goes for his crush after finding she's dating someone.
  • And on top of that, as should be obvious by the title, it's a mind control VN, clearly on the "soft" side

Which is a pity, because the art is from the great Yoshino Keiko (from the Black Rainbow games) and as usual the coloring by Silky's Sakura is among the best -if not simply the best- in the industry.

silkysall_0035jp-001.jpg

silkysall_0035jp-004.jpg

Is it avalaible on Nyaa? Art alone makes me wanna check it out xD

that's about how long it takes me too. 0.5 sec if I'm lucky on a few lines of text here and there. I think that's just how it is since it has to pretty much pass through 2-3 applications.

What I do is I have the DeepL translations going, while also having Translator aggregator going with the google/bing/yandex Tls on the other half of my screen. By the time I'm done reading those, I glance back to the deepL one and it's done and I compare and contrast real quick to get a better understanding of the text. They all compliment each other. You get a better reading/understanding if you combine all the info given.

Also do note that sometimes if DeepL doesn't translate and freezes just double click the text line in your texractor clipboard and that should do the trick.

Also make sure to have your regex filter setup properly on textractor and have it be the first thing in your extension box. It helps getting rid of some of the Japanese brackets, hyphens, and ellipses sometimes.

So far, for me my DeepL never got freeze, but only takes time to translate compare to others.

Google and Yandex Translate the text Instantly. The problem with Google is, sometimes the sentences kinda random. While Yandex had a simple sentences, but sometimes they translate the name of the characters.

Systran is the better version of those two, but quite delay, but as much as DeepL.

DeepL, had best Translate but the longest time to translate..

About this regex filter, what you mean is, you put on the top of the extension box?

I played the new Silky Sakura game - a bit of a disappointment. It barely even works as Netori game because there is 0 awareness of of the heroine that she is being mindcontrolled and her teacher boyfriend is mostly a no show for most of the game. It feels very much like a vanilla game with the exception of 1-2 scenes.

Last edited:
I played the new Silky Sakura game - a bit of a disappointment. It barely even works as Netori game because there is 0 awareness of of the heroine that she is being mindcontrolled and her teacher boyfriend is mostly a no show for most of the game. It feels very much like a vanilla game with the exception of 1-2 scenes.

Spent some time with it, and those are more or less my impressions so far. Honestly, not sure which public they were trying to attract with the game:

• As you said, doesn't really work as netori due to the almost vanilla tone of the scenes and the boyfriend not being a factor
  • Then again, the heroine being a)
    not a virgin
    b) in a relation with another guy c) mind controlled ..would send any vanilla fan running for the hills
  • It's too tame and doesn't make enough focus on hypnosis process and suggestions to be interesting for mind control fans

Looks like the usual case of jack of all trades, master of none.

So far, for me my DeepL never got freeze, but only takes time to translate compare to others.

Google and Yandex Translate the text Instantly. The problem with Google is, sometimes the sentences kinda random. While Yandex had a simple sentences, but sometimes they translate the name of the characters.

Systran is the better version of those two, but quite delay, but as much as DeepL.

DeepL, had best Translate but the longest time to translate..

About this regex filter, what you mean is, you put on the top of the extension box?

Sorry not on top. Just above copy to clipboard, so it grabs your regex filter settings before translating it on deepL

How did you get Systran to work with Textractor or games in general? Is there a textractor extension or another program you use?

This came out of nowhere but this is actually a good NTR RPG release...at least, when it comes to the actual H scenes. The RPG part is super grindy so I gave up and just picked up a save file to see the scenes but the writing and setting is quite good - reminds me of the H-manga series by chaccu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]