Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I replayed 涙声のギニヨル https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ170185.html after getting a better translation software (DeepL). I have to say, this is probably one of the best written NTR game of taking a strong female character and slowly breaking her apart.

I find the wife character (Rahilda) to be such a turn on. So far, I'm in the first "night" of the festival when Peigun gives her the tattoos. I have to say, dialog is perfect. Not too fast, and not too slow. Pinnacle of NTR / Corruption writing.

Only down side about this game is that it is fairly linear. But hot damn, does the author knows how to write good stuff. The bad guy just overpowering the female warrior (#feminism), strongest in the village, is just so delicious.

On more philosophical thoughts, I kinda understand why Genghis Khan, or war rape in history is so common: It's frikin empowering to take something precious from someone else you dislike and absolutely defile it. Of course they know "rape is bad". And of course they don't want this to be done to their own women. But it's the kind of thing you inflict on others while you take pleasure in doing. Makes you wonder how our 2020 dialog about rape is all twisted and dumb. "Teach men how not to rape", it the stupidest fucking thing ever. Strong and absolute enforcement of law is the only way to stop rape. I'm not advocating anyone should rape anyone in RL. Just having an honest discussion about it. Men and women are beasts with desires. When nobody is watching, we unleash it upon to world to our own pleasure. Rape is just one of these desires.

Just like how people take stuff from stores when nobody is watching (riots), people rape when they can. NTR games providing insights on human nature.

Try https://vndb.org/v19320 next, it does have a happy ending and mistery.

Thanks for the rec, although I already played it^^

I think I'm going to dip myself into this one next https://vndb.org/v11066
The tsundere looking heroine got me interested. Judging from the premise and the preview, this one's gonna be one hell of a ride (there's high chance there's not gonna much of a vanilla or any good ending). If anyone's already played it, I'd like to see your take on this eroge and how you found it.

I replayed 涙声のギニヨル https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ170185.html after getting a better translation software (DeepL). I have to say, this is probably one of the best written NTR game of taking a strong female character and slowly breaking her apart.

I find the wife character (Rahilda) to be such a turn on. So far, I'm in the first "night" of the festival when Peigun gives her the tattoos. I have to say, dialog is perfect. Not too fast, and not too slow. Pinnacle of NTR / Corruption writing.

Only down side about this game is that it is fairly linear. But hot damn, does the author knows how to write good stuff. The bad guy just overpowering the female warrior (#feminism), strongest in the village, is just so delicious.

On more philosophical thoughts, I kinda understand why Genghis Khan, or war rape in history is so common: It's frikin empowering to take something precious from someone else you dislike and absolutely defile it. Of course they know "rape is bad". And of course they don't want this to be done to their own women. But it's the kind of thing you inflict on others while you take pleasure in doing. Makes you wonder how our 2020 dialog about rape is all twisted and dumb. "Teach men how not to rape", it the stupidest fucking thing ever. Strong and absolute enforcement of law is the only way to stop rape. I'm not advocating anyone should rape anyone in RL. Just having an honest discussion about it. Men and women are beasts with desires. When nobody is watching, we unleash it upon to world to our own pleasure. Rape is just one of these desires.

Just like how people take stuff from stores when nobody is watching (riots), people rape when they can. NTR games providing insights on human nature.

Let's hope the WIP full TL here is still going https://ulmf.org/threads/pick-noginiyoru-i-am-your-guignol-rj170185.11621/

Can you do a quick tldr?
Is the mc the dude or the girl? Does it have mystery?

This is not really the place for this, but you will find that unless every person is an absolute psychopath (which would make every civilization non existent), this isn't very true. People are tied to their own sense of selves, and general morality is an extension of that sense, not the opposite, because humans are social creatures able to project themselves into others to understand them. By the same logic, laws didn't appear out of nowhere, but are the result of most people not being absolute beasts, and wanting to construct (families, friends, and things) and not destroy, so being able to look at themselves in a mirror without seeing a monster.
That doesn't mean that violence wasn't common a long time ago, but don't fall into the common error of seeing that there was no morality at all until like 300 years ago.
The law actually deters the minority of psychos, not every human around, because if every person was just waiting to rape their neighbor because of the law and not their sense of moral, no law enforcement would be able to stop them, unless you had a policeman behind every person.
That's also why people are able to enjoy murder or even rape fantasies for ex : because there is no actual victim, we can disconnect our empathy and enjoy the play, for something that would be horrible irl. Fantasy ain't reality is kink 101 ;).

That kuripick game? Linear? Uh.... I don't think so at all. It has many endings and alternate paths. Even moreso than his first rpg-.. some of the bosses are so difficult they may feel like you're supposed to lose against them but there's never any forced loss- if you beat them the route will go in a different direction. As for Redorcs question- mc is a younger male. Heroines are the wife and her daughter. I actually forget the relationship of the mc to that family... But they have lived together their whole lives- so it could be adopted brother?..or something like that. It's been a long time since I have played it... The game is actually 100percent translated in English but the translator never released the translation after completing it after 2 years of work and I have been waiting with hopes that it will pop up one day. Also waiting for Kuripicks new rpg that could come out any day now. As for Mystery-... A little better than Consider Nanaho in that department. There's an interesting scene with a blindfold at one point. And a few others-... It's a little more light hearted than Consider Nanaho but it's still very extreme and full of despair. With only "happy ends" and a lot of horribly depressing ends. I recommend you play consider Nanaho first because it's a simpler game with less paths to settle you into his style- if you haven't.

Edit: Also unrelated- but if anyone can upload https://rapidgator.net/file/948917e873b9f2d12568fa76cfbfa89a/G-200927-8829.rar.html to like mega- or a torrent.- who has a rapidgator account. Would be appreciated.

It's time to nap.

Last edited:
Can you do a quick tldr?
Is the mc the dude or the girl? Does it have mystery?

The summary is this: The setting is post apocalyptic, there used to be many conflicts that used these weapons called Guingol (automatons). It's post conflict, but human civilization is still fucked. You're the boy, living in the little village with mom, dad, and adopted sis. Dad's a cripple, but has a strong sense of self (not your typical coward loser MC) and trains the MC to be strong to protect the family and shit. Mom is apparently the strongest warrior in the village. One day, a gang called the Peigun comes and tells the town they were to garrison there. (This is very typical of warfare pre-industrial times, think Romans and Greeks and shit). And, like Romans and Greeks, they could just take women and food because they are an army and the villagers are not.

So Mom challenges the main baddie to a duel. If she wins, they leave. If the baddie wins, he can "do whatever he wants". So ofc the main baddie wins and Mom is fucked infront of the whole village. Peigun at this point settles into the village. Right now, I'm in the first "night" of the festival where they bring all the women to a nearby camp and fucks them all. I'm at a point where Mom is fucked by the main baddie for the second time, and she's branded with a tattoo.

I was saying that I love the dialog because right now, she's not completely falling for it. She's resisting, like a character of her nature should. It's very fun to see.

How do you use DeepL? with textextrator extension? or doe sit have an app or program like atlas?

Also about the rape, yeah well it is said rape is less about sex and more about power, wich is why so many rapist are cowards since they target people they see as weaker than themselves or even appear meek in their daily lives, as for rape sin riots and other shit that is moob mentality, is a different phenomenon

How do you use DeepL? with textextrator extension? or doe sit have an app or program like atlas?

Also about the rape, yeah well it is said rape is less about sex and more about power, wich is why so many rapist are cowards since they target people they see as weaker than themselves or even appear meek in their daily lives, as for rape sin riots and other shit that is moob mentality, is a different phenomenon

Some guy many pages ago on here posted a work around for textractor. He linked the 4chan archive that had the README pastbin, and the extension needed, and the video tutorial on how to do it. If you search for DeepL in this thread you should be able to find it. I may also still have all the files and tutorial on another old external I saved it to.

Also NTRMAN's Mother's Lesson 1.0 released.

A question about Young Hero Ken: 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ ?

How much content has being added? It double the scenes from the trial? Triple them? The added content is half he trial?
Also I'm interested in those side-story routes someone mentioned. How do they work exactly? Side-quests?

I'm playing the game this week and I'm really hype since I love this author. However I don't want to be dissapointed for the lack/too-little new content, so I want to know in advance what I'm getting myself into.

A question about Young Hero Ken: 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ ?

How much content has being added? It double the scenes from the trial? Triple them? The added content is half he trial?
Also I'm interested in those side-story routes someone mentioned. How do they work exactly? Side-quests?

I'm playing the game this week and I'm really hype since I love this author. However I don't want to be dissapointed for the lack/too-little new content, so I want to know in advance what I'm getting myself into.

At least doubled, but some scenes are composite and have variations or divided in parts and basically should count as 2 or more

Reactions: straight.shota
My only real complain so far for Hero Ken is that the stay in the present route has too few scenes compared to the rest, although it does have some really good ones

Hey guys, do you know where I can get the google extension for text extractor?
It should be in the folder it came in. I think it is called Google.dll or something if memory serves me right. You click on Extensions in textractor then drag and drop in there. Do note that order matters. The higher something is in the Extension box the more priority it has by the programs to initiate first.

@Animefan_09 Here is the DeepL stuff

https://pastebin.com/CgBrfaSE
https://mega.nz/file/zw8xVDZA#07o1yUliWc1e68GRW5_CVX15Omfc_zhAdCr4_JNbm_g

I think that should also have the Firefox and Chrome Extension that is need too. Enjoy.

Hello, does anyone know of any NTR games where corruption towards the girl is slow, subtle and well constructed, using seduction instead of blackmail, hypnotism or drugs? And that at the end when this girl is in love with this new character, and she feels confused and guilty of this feeling, she starts to get involved in sexual acts and ends up corrupting herself?

The idea is that it looks a little more natural, and that the girl is in a normal love relationship without problems, that she is not sexually or emotionally dissatisfied. The new male character may already have the idea of corrupting her from the beginning or that he does not feel anything for her at first but that little by little as he interacts with her, he falls in love with her just as she falls in love with him and generates the whole plot of infidelity. (Sorry for my english, I had to use google translator :(, long live NTR :D)

Hello, does anyone know of any NTR games where corruption towards the girl is slow, subtle and well constructed, using seduction instead of blackmail, hypnotism or drugs? And that at the end when this girl is in love with this new character, and she feels confused and guilty of this feeling, she starts to get involved in sexual acts and ends up corrupting herself?

The idea is that it looks a little more natural, and that the girl is in a normal love relationship without problems, that she is not sexually or emotionally dissatisfied. The new male character may already have the idea of corrupting her from the beginning or that he does not feel anything for her at first but that little by little as he interacts with her, he falls in love with her just as she falls in love with him and generates the whole plot of infidelity. (Sorry for my english, I had to use google translator :(, long live NTR :D)

Mmmm i think if you are up for it you should try Triangle Blue from Lilim Darkness, is really long and you will need a walkthrough but it is everything you said xD

Also try jinsei's games, those are good but involve a little of blackmail in the last 2 good pure ntr (Iroyori the one recently transalted i think also works and it doesn't involve blackmail)

Reactions: ScofieldGS

Hard to find since most Ntr plots are just used force and mind break the girl to make her corrupt, or if the bad guy uses a soft method he just treats the girl as a lover or personal sex friend not really makes the girl corrupt.

https://vndb.org/v21918/chars#chars
This one should match your requirement some route such as Fujioka Ryuuga x Hanaumi Riruka.
Ryuuga really use soft and slow method to make Riruka slowly like him, they act as a lover but Ryuuga tries to slowly make Riruka corrupt. The last part seem Riruka is start to corrupt since she agree to go to some orgy party but the game just end like that. It should be perfect if there are some more.

From the looks it, you seem to be searching for consensual slow corruption Netorare. Recommanding one with the Netori guy falling in love with the girl will be tough, much less one with the girl being sexually satisfied with the MC lol. I'm not sure if you'll like the pacing and the quality of the corruption but, for now, here are what I would recommand without the drugs, hypnotism and blackmail:
https://vndb.org/v21171 (Netorare) -The Netori guy here uses psychological approach through multiples dialogues to get the girl-
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ247447.html (Netorare) After suddenly being locked inside a mysterious labyrinth, the Netori guys here use (avoidable) opportunities that the mastermind of the dungeon imposed on them to get the girl. They're basically smooth-talking the girl into doing erotic stuff without forcing themselves on her-
https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE210220.html (Netorare) -There's multiple (avoidable) routes involving consensual sex play with the Netori guys here-

Numbers of eroge from VENUS also involve consensual corruption such as
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ181514.html
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ200798.html

There should be a lot more but that's all I could remember for now.

Hey, anyone know of any NTR games that have the heroine tease or humiliate the MC(femdomy vibes) or the games where it doesn't end on the infidelity reveal and explores all the jealousy of the MC because he cant do anything about it.

Just got done playing the highly recommended NTRPG2 and its spinoff Marie XMAS and playing as the cuck and feeling so left out only to get some handjobs was very infuriating(in a good sense). Even though its only pixel art, the h-contents are so well written it still got me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html