Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Looks like a Netori game - the general gist is the MC is someone offering counseling services to wives we have issues in the bed.

BTW - VENUS made a small update on his Cien page - Misao's past chapter will clock in at 20 CGs and be released sometime in October.

Looks like it's not hypnosis based. Already a big plus for me:D. BTW when will the new Heiantei game be release ?

It was supposed to be released on September 6th, but it was delayed.
No date yet, but they said they wanted to release it before September ends, so I guess it will come out in the next two weeks.

Another fap-and-forget game. Great.
We didn't get decent NTR game from Anim since Homestay 1. Fucking 3 years ago was the last time I really enjoyed TeamMM game.
After Homestay 1, they released: netorase, swapping, netorare (I said decent, fuck you Daniel), swapping.
I want to wake up from this nightmare.
Guys - is netorare fanbase really that small? Are netorare games not selling well? What the fuck is happening with TeamMM?

We didn't get decent NTR game from Anim since Homestay 1. Fucking 3 years ago was the last time I really enjoyed TeamMM game.
After Homestay 1, they released: netorase, swapping, netorare (I said decent, fuck you Daniel), swapping.
Guys - is netorare fanbase really that small? Are netorare games not selling well? What the fuck is happening with TeamMM?

I think you're making it more of a big deal than it actually is. It's not just NTR, regardless of how much of a genius a developer is, everything has to go through some up and down eventually and depending on each person's standards, especially the hardcore ones who are harder to impress, one could still appreciate the release or be left disappointed. Personally, I enjoyed TeamMM latest swinging eroge, while it certainly lacked the spicy aspect of Netorare plus the other downsides, it still was an enjoyable experience overall, same goes for the latest Homestay series. And if their release ended up disappointing me, there's always other NTR creators that can fill up the gap of my NTR thirst. No worries, NTR are selling pretty well, although developers's creating performance varies depending on the subject, their skills and their dedication, and how the game is received depends on the customers's standards from which the majority, even up to this day, is still pretty open, at least from the japanese side.

I'm just curious if you can share the last 5-6 games you enjoyed because you look like a man with high standards and I'm interested to learn ;)

I'm just curious if you can share the last 5-6 games you enjoyed because you look like a man with high standards and I'm interested to learn ;)

1.The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator [Avantgarde]
2.The Rural Homecoming [NTRMAN]
3.Onii-chan ni wa Zettai Ienai Taisetsu na Koto [Mink EGO]
4.Hajimete no Kanojo [Waffle]
5.Tsuma ga Karada o Hiraku Wake [Atelier Sakura] - I know, I know, Atelier - but mystery was pretty good.
6.Honto No Kimochi [Jinsei Tsuukoudome]
Tbh; wouldn't give 10/10 to any, but these are last 6 NTR games I enjoyed.

Good choices! I remember not liking the Mink EGO game all that much when I tried it way back then because it felt like a rip-off from the Mekujira game but maybe I need to give it another shot.

Hey guys, not really NTR related but I want to appeal to your knowledge. Do you know any games like these ones:

[STARWORKS] 劣等遺伝子に汚される
[Shinachiku Castella] Kotoko-chan wa Chotto Hen

I mean games in which the heroine is fucked by older/ugly guys. It's okay if not all the guys are ugly/older, as long there is at least one with a long/good route to follow. Also, the NTR is optional... If it has NTR then even better! The corruption is optional too...The heroine can become corrupted or start corrupted from the beginning (like Nymphomania Paradox for instance). Finally I would prefer if it's Heroine's POV.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Hey guys, not really NTR related but I want to appeal to your knowledge. Do you know any games like these ones:

[STARWORKS] 劣等遺伝子に汚される
[Shinachiku Castella] Kotoko-chan wa Chotto Hen

I mean games in which the heroine is fucked by older/ugly guys. It's okay if not all the guys are ugly/older, as long there is at least one with a long/good route to follow. Also, the NTR is optional... If it has NTR then even better! The corruption is optional too...The heroine can become corrupted or start corrupted from the beginning (like Nymphomania Paradox for instance). Finally I would prefer if it's Heroine's POV.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
The ones I'm going to rec here doesn't really have a particular route in it, whether it's good or not, I'll leave it to your judgement, these are what I enjoyed personally:
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ275310.html (NTR) Switch between MC and Heroine POV, but still mostly Heroine POV
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ109035.html (NTR) Mostly MC POV -VN-
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189682.html (NTR) Mostly Heroine POV [EN version exist]
https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE146643.html (NTR) Mostly Heroine POV [EN version exist]
https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_090749/ (NTR) Switch between MC and Heroine POV (alternative upcoming title https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ275792.html https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/d...ef=DetailOtherWorks&i3_ref=recommend&i3_ord=1)
That's not all of it, mostly what I remember and have in my hardisk.

EXTRA (just some stuff that recently made me cum like crazy)
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ266698.html (NTR) Mostly Heroine POV -You don't see the guy here, only his dick (can't tell if he's ugly or not). This one is quite basic on the RPG department and doesn't even have any sound during Hscene (a big letdown for me so I personally modded it), the fact that the heroine's love interest has a micro penis doesn't help either. Although, if you're in for the ASS, ANAL, thiccness and nasty talk, and of course tsundere corruption, then I recommend it. I plan on TL'ing this one in the future-
https://exhentai.org/tag/artist:namidame -Not a game, but as an ass fetishist myself, this artist nailed all the right points in what I find sexy. He certainly deserves his title as god emperor of anal. The way he emphasizes the anal by hiding the pussy with a fabric or a half taken off panty is just beyond hot. The girl talks are quite harsh and nasty, although hopefully it managed to mostly stir up that masochistic side inside me instead of my inner rage. I especially loved the FSN series NTR parody with Rin and Sakura (Sakura being my favorite since she's my favorite female character in FSN), though I'm not a fan of the micro penis, it just doesn't feel right on a personal viewpoint-

Reactions: straight.shota
Btw, what kind of gameplay/game concept do you guys want in a NTR that hasn't yet been created in any other NTR but you have seen in other genres?

Personally, I'd really like to play a NTR hgame that has this game's concept design
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ283590.html (pure Vanilla)
While the game in itself isn't very polished (just roam around and find X event with needlessly grindy and repetitive interaction parameters), the pixel design is quite neat, and oh boy am I a sucker for pixel animation, the quality on this side here is just fantastic, props to the artist. There was actually a type of hscene in this hgame where I imagined the girl being banged by the delivery guy
Summer Delivery Package Hscene.PNG

I think there's a big opportunity for a Gyakuten Saiban / Phoenix Wright type of game where you play a lawyer trying to prove someone has been NTRed. The idea of finding evidence + showing that to the defendants (the girl and/or the cucked guy) could be both erotic and funny. I can even imagine you have an assistant getting NTRed throughout the game while you're oblivious - that can be the final 'case' you crack. ;)

I'm a simple man, I want more mystery VNs :p
Maybe trying to push the concept further with some imaginative hidden sex mystery scenes, and showing more of the change on the girl (semen on her face after a hidden bj, flushed face, etc).

Btw, what kind of gameplay/game concept do you guys want in a NTR that hasn't yet been created in any other NTR but you have seen in other genres?
Oh boii, dis gonna be hard for my poor engrish, but let's try.

What happens in NTR game, when heroine gets pregnant? It means end of the game or sex scene and end of the game.
I would love to play game, in which pregnancy is just beginning of a route. It would be great because it would give us many, many red flags (ex. netori begins to care more for MC's wife, pregnant wife accidentaly calls netori "daddy") and most of all, concept of impregnation by others is just most humiliating thing I can imagine.
Homestay 2 wasn't good, but gave me a good idea - remember Hiyama Taiki? Would like to play game in which we have not sexully involded (I know Taiki was) main character. That character would be MC's eyes, it would spice up entire mystery and at the same time not reveal too much - your wife tells you that she spent entire day in home, at the same time you learn from son/neighbour/anybody that in fact, she was out shopping or went to the pool with netori™.
Two quick thoughts, when i'll improve my english (so probably not fast) I will try to describe some netori ideas or storylines I have in my mind.

So I'm pretty new to VN's and have gone through a few using Textractor fine but I recently purchased this game as i liked the box art.
https://vndb.org/v3787

Problem is the translation software do not seem to be extracting the text from it properly, I only seem to get small sections of the text being extracted so it ends up making no sense. Does anyone know what the issue is or how I fix it?

Thanks

Not really a mechanic in itself, but I would like to see a game from one of the big studios moving from the overused high school/married couple settings to the fantasy genre. Yes, I'm aware that there excellent NTR works taking place in high fantasy scenarios, but for some reason almost all of them seem to come from dojin studios (Makura Soft, NTRPG, Expiacion and so on).

Fantasy and therefore the inclusion of magic open a lot of possibilites for scenarios that would be too forced on the real world, like we saw in the great "The curse of Kubel". Unfortunately I don't see it happening soon: ANIM has always focused on present world scenarios, Atelier Sakura does the same (plus I couldn't care less about them at this point) so I guess that the only options remaining are either Alice Soft or Waffle.

I'm putting my faith on Waffle: they have been releasing NTR games for quite a while now, plus also recently focusing on the dark fantasy setting with the Eden's Ritter's series...so hopefully they'll be able to connect the dots and create a mix of the two at some point in the future.

I didn't play the game yet but I don't think it's NTR(at least, not Netorare). The way I can tell a game isn't Netorare without playing it is through the collection of tags put by the reviewers (寝取られ in this case, which is absent). Also, sometimes, the developer might not be too familiar with the genre or the tagging and will only put the Netorare tag for what seems to be a Netori (寝取り) game.

Sorry, didn't play any of the other games yet.

Not really a mechanic in itself, but I would like to see a game from one of the big studios moving from the overused high school/married couple settings to the fantasy genre. Yes, I'm aware that there excellent NTR works taking place in high fantasy scenarios, but for some reason almost all of them seem to come from dojin studios (Makura Soft, NTRPG, Expiacion and so on).

Fantasy and therefore the inclusion of magic open a lot of possibilites for scenarios that would be too forced on the real world, like we saw in the great "The curse of Kubel". Unfortunately I don't see it happening soon: ANIM has always focused on present world scenarios, Atelier Sakura does the same (plus I couldn't care less about them at this point) so I guess that the only options remaining are either Alice Soft or Waffle.

I'm putting my faith on Waffle: they have been releasing NTR games for quite a while now, plus also recently focusing on the dark fantasy setting with the Eden's Ritter's series...so hopefully they'll be able to connect the dots and create a mix of the two at some point in the future.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. There were a lot of times when I wished those big NTR studios would begin to tamper a fantasy setting where a full blown magic nation comes into play instead of the usual modern era (how much I would give to see a NTR in a Harry Potter or LOTR-like world). Not that I hate story that takes place in current century but the environment kinda grew dull on me so there's not much interest regarding the world-building or the lore, can only focus on the characters. H Indie devs are the way to go in that prospect (even though the world-building still isn't that interesting, but it's fantasy so there's difference at least).

I'm not really sure about WAFFLE, despite the fact that their non-NTR releases takes place in a fantasy world, all of their NTR titles are in modern era, just as the same as Alice Soft's. There's a hgame https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ294175.html apparently made with the engine Alice Soft usually uses (was there a collaboration or something?), while it was pretty enjoyable, the NTR here was more of a gag comedy than anything haha. At some point, I came to wonder if they made it a rule that NTR has to always be in modern era lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down