Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

The time has come, NTR buddys... IT'S FINALLY OUT !

A 15% discount coupon is still effective today on dlsite! Do not hesitate !

EDIT : I finished the point of view of Isshiki Kazuto and I must say that I was not expecting this! I am pleasantly surprised at the moment ~~

Last edited:
Finished Venus game and its insane. Feels like multiple routes if not multiple games into one. But it doesnt get old because it has every fetish under the sun and tons of assets. Saying it has 100 event CG doesnt actually do it justice. So many tachi-e, situations, ways of presenting the ero scenes, roleplaying, everything. Venus sex scenes often are a bit too vanilla but this game is so wild. The male POV is great but it doesnt prepare you for the whole thing. Nao has really become the heir of the golden era of elf games. If you like mystery netorare Summer Sault is the best game that has come out in many years especially this second half. 10/10

And after that crazy amount of content the extras you unlock show... a "side story" game that hell announce officially soon. Lol. Nao is insane. I guess Ill summarize the game in a couple days if no one else does it.

Finished Venus game and its insane. Feels like multiple routes if not multiple games into one. But it doesnt get old because it has every fetish under the sun and tons of assets. Saying it has 100 event CG doesnt actually do it justice. So many tachi-e, situations, ways of presenting the ero scenes, roleplaying, everything. Venus sex scenes often are a bit too vanilla but this game is so wild. The male POV is great but it doesnt prepare you for the whole thing. Nao has really become the heir of the golden era of elf games. If you like mystery netorare Summer Sault is the best game that has come out in many years especially this second half. 10/10

And after that crazy amount of content the extras you unlock show... a "side story" game that hell announce officially soon. Lol. Nao is insane. I guess Ill summarize the game in a couple days if no one else does it.
could you make a summary of what happens
with the ending or the endings and the extras please

Does it have lots of mystery on it? ie moaning sound that protag hear, sudden braless fmc with blushes (typical venus hint haha), and all other hints that shows fmc is screwing around while mc is trying to figure it out? The first summer salt was a bit lacking on this, I think chise-hen did it better, hope this one is better!

Venus's game is out on DMM same day as dlsite at least. So I can actually support the devs... My upload is too trash to share it myself though. >><

Well, it's finally here. The most awaited game of the year. Good first reactions too. I'm sure I'm going to have a blast playing it. I make sure to take my time, since knowing Venus the mystery route is probably gonna be suuuuuuuuper long lol.

I have two questions for the people that have already played it:

1. How long is the mystery route? Is it as long as the first game? Longer? I really enjoyed the mystery route in the first game. I was a little bit disappointed with the Heroine's route tough.
2. How many netori guys are there? Venus like to add more than one sometimes. He sometimes even makes one netori guy steal the girl from another. I don't really like that there are more than one netori guy, bu since it's multiple routes, maybe there are routes with different netori guys?

Anyway, I'm asking those questions just to know what to expect.

Also, a little bit late, but The new scenes for Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~ were fantastic!!! Rascou keeps just getting better and better. It's incredible how he can keep adding hot scenes to the game. I don't know if this happens to you guys, but it's rare for me to find a game in which pretty much every scene is gold. I mean were the scenes don't get repetitive or begin to get boring. Normally for me, the first scenes are hot, they get hotter as you approach the middle, and they begin to get boring/repetitive as you approach the end. There are exceptions of course, and that order not always applies (sometimes the final scenes are hotter for example, or sometimes is a mix of hot/boring scenes through the game). But there are a just a few games in which the scenes keep their quallity through the whole game (at least for me). I think that's a staple of the best developers in the genre.

By the way Toaru Hahaoya is 50% off In dlsite till 23th September (both games and a bunch of other Rascou's products), so now is your chance to grab them if you haven't already. There is still the bonus scenario to be added (who knows when, but someday).

I'm quite excited for the Sasaki Atelier Sakura game, know i shouldn't be but I'm digging the tomboyish design for the heroine and of course the art.
Some fresh air from housewife centric games I've played recently.

Hoping for a bad end, description on the website says the guy tried to steal the heroine away, but got put right back into the sex friend base lol

Just saying that Misao might be the biggest slut VENUS have ever created in his games. I'm really surprised.

Does it have lots of mystery on it? ie moaning sound that protag hear, sudden braless fmc with blushes (typical venus hint haha), and all other hints that shows fmc is screwing around while mc is trying to figure it out? The first summer salt was a bit lacking on this, I think chise-hen did it better, hope this one is better!

Its on par with Chise-hen. A lot of it is completely hidden from the player but theres also many scenes where you can tell something is going on. At the start of the mystery route theres a lot of misdirection and tricks to give you the wrong idea about what happened and who was involved too.

Well, it's finally here. The most awaited game of the year. Good first reactions too. I'm sure I'm going to have a blast playing it. I make sure to take my time, since knowing Venus the mystery route is probably gonna be suuuuuuuuper long lol.

I have two questions for the people that have already played it:

1. How long is the mystery route? Is it as long as the first game? Longer? I really enjoyed the mystery route in the first game. I was a little bit disappointed with the Heroine's route tough.
2. How many netori guys are there? Venus like to add more than one sometimes. He sometimes even makes one netori guy steal the girl from another. I don't really like that there are more than one netori guy, bu since it's multiple routes, maybe there are routes with different netori guys?

1. A lot longer than in the first game. And then Misaos POV leaves that in the dust lol.
2. All Ill say is that there are multiple people involved so you see different kinds of relationships. Its interesting to see the contrast. Also theres just one route and one true ending.

Just saying that Misao might be the biggest slut VENUS have ever created in his games. I'm really surprised.
That Anoyama blood lol.

So there's only one route? I tought there were at least two. I read in 4chan something about a good ending. Also I already stumbled upon a choice. So the choices don't matter?

Last edited:
Can someone reminds on what the prequel was all about? Like, a simple summary of what was going on?
I'm kinda too lazy to read it, and I think it's necessary to understand the sequel...

If you're able to access the extras, do you happen to have the Extra Key? Venus went and put it in an image, so there's no text to extract. Therefore, I can't copypasta. It's quite frustrating.
Edit. NVM, I found it. It's 亜乃山へ行こう you can copypasta it in.
Would find it right after I thickened my skin to show up after all this time and ask here.........

Don't mind me. Just passing through~

Last edited:
So there's only one route? I tought there were at least two. I read in 4chan something about a good ending. Also I already stumbled upon a choice. So the choices don't matter?

There is another choice later in the story (towards the end) which decides the ending (True ending and ...).

I finished Summer ☆ Salt ~ Doutei to Shojo no Fuufu ~ a second time and Nao struck again. He was born to create Netorare stories ...
This is perhaps for me the best eroge from Venus. I did not expect at all this turn and that the antagonist was "him". If we can call him an "antagonist"?

The game ends with a visual of Misao holding a road book for the future baby?!?! If she's pregnant, who's it? :eek: Will Ichi be really happy? Are we really done hearing about Harada ?? He's going to put his hands on Aya (Imai) but we know how this story ends (see his doujinshi from a few months ago).
I have the impression that we have not finished talking about this trio (Ishiiki, Harada and Misao). I would be thrilled if this would result in a swinging - netorase - netorare story !

200811115831683277.jpg

And what better to have my pseudonym in the end credits of such an eroge! :D Really, thank you Nao~

Can someone reminds on what the prequel was all about? Like, a simple summary of what was going on?
I'm kinda too lazy to read it, and I think it's necessary to understand the sequel...

It seems to me that someone had made a summary of the prequel in the forum but no way to get my hands on it ...

There is another choice later in the story (towards the end) which decides the ending (True ending and ...).

I finished Summer ☆ Salt ~ Doutei to Shojo no Fuufu ~ a second time and Nao struck again. He was born to create Netorare stories ...
This is perhaps for me the best eroge from Venus. I did not expect at all this turn and that the antagonist was "him". If we can call him an "antagonist"?

The game ends with a visual of Misao holding a road book for the future baby?!?! If she's pregnant, who's it? :eek: Will Ichi be really happy? Are we really done hearing about Harada ?? He's going to put his hands on Aya (Imai) but we know how this story ends (see his doujinshi from a few months ago).
I have the impression that we have not finished talking about this trio (Ishiiki, Harada and Misao). I would be thrilled if this would result in a swinging - netorase - netorare story !

200811115831683277.jpg

And what better to have my pseudonym in the end credits of such an eroge! :D Really, thank you Nao~

It seems to me that someone had made a summary of the prequel in the forum but no way to get my hands on it ...

Here is the summary. I also read it to refresh my memory lol:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ssion-thread-44653/index2109.html#post5587169

Reactions: Redorc and Vlad03
Sorry for the double post but I have a question about Summer Salt: From the time you reach the website once, how much is to the end of the mystery route? (how long into the mystery route am I?) I want to know to pace myself. If it''s too long, then maybe I'll leave it for another day and keep enjoying it slowly. It would be helpful is someone make some kind of benchmarks with some key points, to know how far into the story one is (since Venus games are soooooo long).

If you're able to access the extras, do you happen to have the Extra Key? Venus went and put it in an image, so there's no text to extract. Therefore, I can't copypasta. It's quite frustrating.
Edit. NVM, I found it. It's 亜乃山へ行こう you can copypasta it in.
Would find it right after I thickened my skin to show up after all this time and ask here.........

Don't mind me. Just passing through~

Could you or anyone give me the password for Veenus website? I am try copy and paste 亜乃山へ行こう but nothing happen.

I consider Venus as one of the bet NTR developers and I'm sure I'll enjoy the rest of the game, but I have to say this: After such a wonderful build up in the mystery route comes... what's have to be the most elaborated Deus Ex Machina in the history of NTR.

I mean it was not enough with all the Anoyama's Blood thing but also a Magical Shrine comes to the scene? Really?! It almost ruined my suspension of disbeliefand, and even tough it didn't ruin the game completely for me, It was a huge anticlimax . I was really expecting something better after such a great mystery route. This is somehow worst than hypnosis (and there are some Hypnosis games/mangas that are actually good). I mean, this has to be one of the stupidest blackmails I've ever seeing.

Venus has to learn to not over complicate things. If you are supporting him on Ci-en tell him to: KEEP THINGS SIMPLE!!! I said it before, but he tends to add unnecessary stuff (and characters too) in his games. If he got rid of those things, I think his games would be even better.

Now to keep playing the game, I'm sure it'll get better once we past this point.

Last edited:

I wonder about the baby too since in the bad ending you see pregnant Misao and Harada confirms its his child. When he starts cumming inside Misao at the end of the game she says its supposed to be a safe day but shes not sure thats going to be enough since they do it so much that day. I dont think these three will be together anymore since we know whats in his future (lol this game confirms that what happened to Imai is Misaos fault in a way) but the ending also leaves questions. Harada blackmails Imai because he "reawakens" as an Anoyama man. Weve seen what happened to Touko after awakening. Theres even an extra with her still doing it with the kid because shes frustrated here. So hows Misao going to deal with this?

I consider Venus as one of the bet NTR developers and I'm sure I'll enjoy the rest of the game, but I have to say this: After such a wonderful build up in the mystery route comes... what's have to be the most elaborated ass-pull in the history of NTR.

I mean it was not enough with all the Anoyama's Blood thing but also a Magical Shrine comes to the scene? Really?! It almost ruined my suspension of disbeliefand, and even tough it didn't ruin the game completely for me, It was a huge anticlimax . I was really expecting something better after such a great mystery route. This is somehow worst than hypnosis (and there are some Hypnosis games/mangas that are actually good). I mean, this has to be one of the stupidest blackmails I've ever seeing.

Venus has to learn to not over complicate things. If you are supporting him on Ci-en tell him to: KEEP THINGS SIMPLE!!! I said it before, but he tends to add unnecessary stuff (and characters too) in his games. If he got rid of those things, I think his games would be even better.

Now to keep playing the game, I'm sure it'll get better once we past this point.

Did you not read the previous game? The shrine is the first thing they introduce before even the romance/NTR starts. Its also part of the climax of that game. It was the teaser image for this sequel. How is that an asspull lol.

I consider Venus as one of the bet NTR developers and I'm sure I'll enjoy the rest of the game, but I have to say this: After such a wonderful build up in the mystery route comes... what's have to be the most elaborated ass-pull in the history of NTR.

As Niwaka clarified, we had already heard about the temple in the prequel.
The Anoyamaverse has a touch of "fantastic" and I don't find that far-fetched either ...? And compared it to hypnotism, I don't agree. I hate the NTR kind with hypnotism (it's just not netorare to me).

Misao loves Ichii and does what she thinks she needs to do to save him from Tomita's clutches.

I wonder about the baby too since in the bad ending you see pregnant Misao and Harada confirms its his child. When he starts cumming inside Misao at the end of the game she says its supposed to be a safe day but shes not sure thats going to be enough since they do it so much that day. I dont think these three will be together anymore since we know whats in his future (lol this game confirms that what happened to Imai is Misaos fault in a way) but the ending also leaves questions. Harada blackmails Imai because he "reawakens" as an Anoyama man. Weve seen what happened to Touko after awakening. Theres even an extra with her still doing it with the kid because shes frustrated here. So hows Misao going to deal with this?

If the child is from Harada, will Misao keep him? I mean, okay, she enjoyed sex with Harada but having her child ...?

Me, what I would like to see in a probable sequel:

- 5 years have passed, Misao no longer works and takes care of her child.
- Ichii and Harada are still teachers at the same school.
- Tsubasa arrives in the same high school as Ichii and moves in with Ichii and Misao.
- One day, when Ichii comes home from high school to drop Tsubasa sick, he sees Misao masturbating in the bedroom and he hears "Harada-san" from her mouth.
- Another day, Ichii realizes that Harada is sexually touching Tsubasa. He confronts him and the latter admits that since this time before, he can no longer "hold back" and Tsubasa has a lot of effects on him (she has blood from Anoyama).
- Ichii, hesitates to go to the police and talks about Harada's case to Misao. Misao blames herself because she is the cause of all this. Ichii to reassure her will tell her that it is his fault because it's because of his past with Tomita ...
- Ichii then confronts Misao and asks her if she's sexually satisfied (and he tells her that he saw her masturbating while shouting "Harada"). She then replies no, but it doesn't matter because it's her blood that's cursed. Ichii doesn't see it that way and is willing to sacrifice as much as Misao has sacrificed for him before.
- He then offers Harada and Misao to see each other once, from time to time, so that both can satisfy their thirst for sex (and this allows Harada to no longer touch the students and therefore Tsubasa at the same time).
- The rules: No kisses, condoms during intercourse.

Harada could then teach Ichii some things (Misao's weak points ...). Maybe even have a threesome? So many possibilities ... Nao must not stop there!

And then I already see a scene, in the middle of sexual intercourse:

Harada: Misao-san, I always wanted to ask you a question ...
Misao: MMMmm?
Harada: Who is *** (the child's name)
Misao: It's ... obvious isn't it?
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Harada reminds me a little of Kisaku (Elf), I wonder why...
And how about a Youko appearance from Married Life too?

Damn, I really like Summer Salt.

Last edited:
Nao is something else. The amount of wild sex that he demonstrate in this sequel is no joke.Truly the succesor of NTR greatness of this generation. I don't see this saga of Summer Salt ends here yet with that TRUE END or maybe with that another END.

I kinda agree, I don't mind it much, but I'd say that if it was pure ntr type b with mystery and NO supernatural elements it would be even better.

Okay, so i played through the new Venus Game and really enjoyed it. I liked the "synergy" between MC and Misao, which made the NTR so much better.
Still though, the story was somewhat complicated to understand. Can someone tell me, if i missed something?

So in the intro Misao helps our guy Ichi to become a teacher. After sticking to his side for 2(?) years he falls in love and wants to marry her. Misao's mother gives her okay, and tells her daughter to follow her love and move out of Aoyama. Although Misao looked after her frail mother for many years, she happily obliges.
So she and MC move to the City, and this is where the story begins.

Ichi is now a teacher and a High School and Misao works Part-time in an arcade. They're happy together but still after many tries, they do not manage to have sex. For whatever reason, MC just can not penetrate Misao.
Looking for advice, Ichi tells one of his colleagues about his problem. Harada(was that his name?), the Basketball-Trainer who managed to win the school some fame and awards for their Basketball-Team. (Which is why the school "gifted" him a private room of some sorts.) The Trainer jokes around telling MC that he can break Misao in, if MC wants him to, which he is obviously appalled to!
Misao also visits the school MC works at to surprise him, but gets jealous when she sees how popular he is with his (female) students. Because Ichi is busy, the trainer offers Misao a tour around the school, and she accepts. Probably to tease the MC a bit. This is how she gets to know the trainer.
After some back and fourth between MC and Misao it is revealed that she can't have sex, because of a trauma in her past. She had to have sex with the old rich dude in Aoyama, because of her Mothers debt(?). It gets kinda convoluted but basically the rich dude wanted her to bear a full-blood-Aoyama baby, or something. (Originally Misao should've married Kanae, the blond dude, but after that was out of the question, she was made to sleep with the old fart, i guess.)

Before she tells you all that, you get the first "branching options". One of them leads to the bad end, where Misao divorces the MC.

If you choose the correct option, the MC forgives her, tells her that this is in the past and continues their newlywed lifestyle. They're still not able to have sex, though.
Some more time passes and MC becomes worried about his wife, as she seems somewhat troubled and all around more odd/ confused.
MC sees her at school more frequently, she forgets to get the post, although the apparently was home all day and so on.
One day, the MC goes drinking with the Trainer and of course exaggerates. He brings him home and has to sleep there as well, because all the trains stopped operating.
Shit gets weirder and weirder until one day MC gets a an anonymous letter with an URL. It's the same website as the one in the prequel and after some clicking around he sees pictures and movies of Misao cheating on him with the Trainer. There's even a livestream of her fucking him right now! He recognizes the surroundings and rushes to the Trainers private room at the school, where he catches Misao right after a fuck session with the Trainer. Cum dripping from her pussy and all that jazz.
He is convinced that the Trainer blackmailed her into doing that, but Misao tries to explain, that she did it on her own accord. MC won't believe her. Cue the flashback.

NOW, this is where i'm kinda uncertain what exactly happened. I think she searched for the Aoyama shrine, to wish that MC will never leave her side, come what my come, so that she gets the courage to confess her past trauma to him. She can't find it on her own though. Queue the MC's old Boss from the first game. I think he offers her help to find the shrine, if she offers her body to him?
I'm unsure though, how the hell this goes to her fucking the trainer. Is she just that much of a slut?

Dunno, at the very end she regrets everything and goes back to Aoyama to find the shrine again and wishes that everyone forgets about MC/ the shit that happened.(?)
She obviously can't forget.
She goes back and the MC runs into her. There you have to options. Call out to her or don't.
If you don't, you get the second bad end, where Misao gets pregnant by the Trainer and meets MC some times later at the school again, after being introduced as the Trainers Wife.
MC can't remember her, but she can.

The true end is that MC forgives her, because apparently she wanted to protect him (from something? I'm not even sure if this true or if the MC just keeps telling this to himself.)
He knows what happened, but the bad guys forgot about everything.
That's it.
Please, someone fill in the blanks for me. I'll replay the game as well. Good shit, though. I liked Misao but i kinda wish for a more "realistic" NTR-Scenario next time. Something akin to "a Married Life" or something.

If the child is from Harada, will Misao keep him? I mean, okay, she enjoyed sex with Harada but having her child ...?

Me, what I would like to see in a probable sequel:

- 5 years have passed, Misao no longer works and takes care of her child.
- Ichii and Harada are still teachers at the same school.

A scenario like that would be hot but Icchii no longer works that that school lol. Harada mentions it after the good ending when hes accepting he cant get Misao anymore. Thats why he makes the jump on Imai.

Okay, so i played through the new Venus Game and really enjoyed it. I liked the "synergy" between MC and Misao, which made the NTR so much better.
Still though, the story was somewhat complicated to understand. Can someone tell me, if i missed something?

So in the intro Misao helps our guy Ichi to become a teacher. After sticking to his side for 2(?) years he falls in love and wants to marry her. Misao's mother gives her okay, and tells her daughter to follow her love and move out of Aoyama. Although Misao looked after her frail mother for many years, she happily obliges.
So she and MC move to the City, and this is where the story begins.

Ichi is now a teacher and a High School and Misao works Part-time in an arcade. They're happy together but still after many tries, they do not manage to have sex. For whatever reason, MC just can not penetrate Misao.
Looking for advice, Ichi tells one of his colleagues about his problem. Harada(was that his name?), the Basketball-Trainer who managed to win the school some fame and awards for their Basketball-Team. (Which is why the school "gifted" him a private room of some sorts.) The Trainer jokes around telling MC that he can break Misao in, if MC wants him to, which he is obviously appalled to!
Misao also visits the school MC works at to surprise him, but gets jealous when she sees how popular he is with his (female) students. Because Ichi is busy, the trainer offers Misao a tour around the school, and she accepts. Probably to tease the MC a bit. This is how she gets to know the trainer.
After some back and fourth between MC and Misao it is revealed that she can't have sex, because of a trauma in her past. She had to have sex with the old rich dude in Aoyama, because of her Mothers debt(?). It gets kinda convoluted but basically the rich dude wanted her to bear a full-blood-Aoyama baby, or something. (Originally Misao should've married Kanae, the blond dude, but after that was out of the question, she was made to sleep with the old fart, i guess.)

Before she tells you all that, you get the first "branching options". One of them leads to the bad end, where Misao divorces the MC.

If you choose the correct option, the MC forgives her, tells her that this is in the past and continues their newlywed lifestyle. They're still not able to have sex, though.
Some more time passes and MC becomes worried about his wife, as she seems somewhat troubled and all around more odd/ confused.
MC sees her at school more frequently, she forgets to get the post, although the apparently was home all day and so on.
One day, the MC goes drinking with the Trainer and of course exaggerates. He brings him home and has to sleep there as well, because all the trains stopped operating.
Shit gets weirder and weirder until one day MC gets a an anonymous letter with an URL. It's the same website as the one in the prequel and after some clicking around he sees pictures and movies of Misao cheating on him with the Trainer. There's even a livestream of her fucking him right now! He recognizes the surroundings and rushes to the Trainers private room at the school, where he catches Misao right after a fuck session with the Trainer. Cum dripping from her pussy and all that jazz.
He is convinced that the Trainer blackmailed her into doing that, but Misao tries to explain, that she did it on her own accord. MC won't believe her. Cue the flashback.

NOW, this is where i'm kinda uncertain what exactly happened. I think she searched for the Aoyama shrine, to wish that MC will never leave her side, come what my come, so that she gets the courage to confess her past trauma to him. She can't find it on her own though. Queue the MC's old Boss from the first game. I think he offers her help to find the shrine, if she offers her body to him?
I'm unsure though, how the hell this goes to her fucking the trainer. Is she just that much of a slut?

Dunno, at the very end she regrets everything and goes back to Aoyama to find the shrine again and wishes that everyone forgets about MC/ the shit that happened.(?)
She obviously can't forget.
She goes back and the MC runs into her. There you have to options. Call out to her or don't.
If you don't, you get the second bad end, where Misao gets pregnant by the Trainer and meets MC some times later at the school again, after being introduced as the Trainers Wife.
MC can't remember her, but she can.

The true end is that MC forgives her, because apparently she wanted to protect him (from something? I'm not even sure if this true or if the MC just keeps telling this to himself.)
He knows what happened, but the bad guys forgot about everything.
That's it.
Please, someone fill in the blanks for me. I'll replay the game as well. Good shit, though. I liked Misao but i kinda wish for a more "realistic" NTR-Scenario next time. Something akin to "a Married Life" or something.

You missed alot I think.

The reason Baba took Misaos virginity is more complex. It all happened in the past and had nothing to do with her marriage to Kaede being called off. The truth is that he always wanted to have Misao to himself so marrying her to Kaede was just an excuse to impregnate her himself. When Misaos mom hears that she refuses and chooses to sacrifice herself in that role. Misao then catches them in doing it like beasts (Anoyama people lol) and since shes so worried about her delicate health she goes to Baba to offer her virginity in exchange for leaving her mom alone. The two are very alike. Well see more of this in the short game about Misaos past that nao will announce soon. I think its gonna be free for people who support him or already bought the game. Curious about the sex that traumatized Misao since when shes doing it wildly with Harada she has flashbacks to that.

Theres a lot more details but the main thing you misunderstood is the main plot of the game lol. Misao already wished Icchii never leaves his side at the end of the previous game. She had no interest in the shrine anymore...but when they go to Anoyama because her moms sick they come across Tomita whos looking for it. This is unnerving for them but its not a real problem until Tomita goes to meet Misao on his own later in the story and shows her a photo of the shrine. He teases her that he knows the truth about her past with Baba thanks to it and fools her into talking more about it. But the truth is that he just went and took the photo, hed just overheard Baba vaguely talking about that. Tomita now has a wish and information about Misaos past so thats where his plan begins. He threatens her to use the wish to make Icchii vanish from this world and since shes seen that its magic for real she has to listen. The alternative he proposes is helping him break Ichii's heart. Misao accepts because shed rather Icchii hates her than have him disappear from this world.

Tomitas plan at the start is simple. He blackmails her into sexual acts (cant have sex because her traumas rejection is that strong) which he takes photos of. And then as the final blow he wants her to confess that shes not actually a virgin since she had sex with Baba. But when he does Icchii shows that he has grown a lot. It hurts him but if you choose the right thing he knows how to move on rather than run away like he used to in the past. Thats when Tomita realizes he needs something new to crush him because as he is now he wouldn't fall for photos of him doing it with Misao. Icchii would know someone manipulated her into it. So instead he takes attention of Harada which hes heard from through the cameras he has in Icchiis house now. He even hears that hes from Anoyama and that Icchii hates him. So his definitive plan to break his heart is to force Misao into being unfaithful with Harada, thinking that itll really hurt Icchii if it comes from someone unexpected who isnt him and that he already dislikes. Theres also a great scene when youre after the scene where Icchii accepts Misaos part his POV because you see the credits roll like in a happy end but they corrupt and end abruptly. No happy end yet.

Tomita forces Misao to seduce Harada under the threat that he will delete Icchiis existence otherwise. If she does that and it breaks Icchiis heart, Tomitas wish will be nulified. Misao begins doing that and her body really gets into it. When Tomita did stuff with her it was different because hes good at sex but she hates him. But with someone shes alright with and both being from Anoyama its different. Her hearts always with Icchii but by the end of it she gets so much into it that she forgets about him at times too. Harada eventually manages to break her sex trauma (she does it with Icchii once because of this too but its nowhere as wild as with Harada so shes a bit dissatisfied) and eventually decides to have one last wild night with Harada at the school before breaking up that relationship forever. Thats when Tomita exposes everything to Icchii with the website he used in the past. Though this time its different since the site is sort of lying/hiding how things actually went. After seeing Misaos POV about how all this happened, Icchiis super pissed but he lashes out at Tomita rather than at Misao since hes not a dumbass and understands who caused it all.

But theres a problem. This didnt break Icchiis heart like Tomita wanted. Hes too strong after two games. Misao dashes back to Anoyama and finds him at the shrine as hes wishing that the person he knows as Icchii (I swear this sounds less awkward in Japanese) disappears. And what that does is... make Icchiis existence disappear from Tomitas mind entirely. He leaves confused but also relieved because the person who traumatized him no longer exists in his mind. Tsubasas grandpa pops up from behind the shrine and explains that its never been able to fulfill evil wishes or change peoples feelings. It can only fulfill positive wishes and things you do for the sake of someone else. This is a big reveal for Misao because she had the suspicion that Icchii was only sticking with her after all those crazy reveals because of her previous wish that he didnt leave him. That the wish was manipulating him and that in a way she stole Icchii from Touko. But the trush is simply that he loves her that much. Since she doesnt want someone that nice to suffer with all the painful memories shes given him, Misao wishes that Icchii forgets about her.

And thats where you have the final choice. If you interpret that like a good wish for the sake of someone else then it works and Icchii forgets Misao. Leads to a bad ending where Harada brings a big belly pregnant Misao to the school and kinda laughs at him for having forgotten who she is. Hes not a crazy villain but can be a big asshole lol. If you choose to make him remember then they reunite immediately and have a final scene where they can be honest to each other. You see a final event CG with Misao happily holding that pregnancy announcement card (though you dont really know whose it from lol). Theres a lot more to the game but I think these are the big things you didnt get.

Reactions: Fagdoodle
I have been playing a good number of games recently, and want to give my thoughts. Alright, so here goes! My way of trying my best to give back to the community a bit. I apologize in advance for the long post.

1. Summer☆Salt
Guess I'll start with this since the secibd game just came out too. I played this about a month ago partly due to all the good things I heard about it, and partly to get ready for this new game. The game was great but at the same time I wish it was longer. I also got stuck at the computer page for the longest time, trying to access the hidden part of the site. That dot was impossible to find. I wish we got to know more about the lore of the bloodline that makes people horny. I was a bit lost on the NTR though. So the guy just hated Touko's new bf/husband, us as the MC for some reason and wanted to ruin our life? The hidden sex an absolute joy though. I love mystery NTR and when the person getting cucked does not know of it or suspects thing but doesn't have a definite answer. Did the little girl go missing/dead too or was I mistaken? I swear I remembered a route like that. I can't recommend this game enough though, but judging by comments you guys have all already played it. Truly a masterpiece.

2. Boku no Mama wa Jusei Niku Dorei ~Tomodachi no Hahaoya Choukyou~
This one was interesting. You have 21 days to mindbreak your classmates mom. The mom has 4 stats.
Health of your subject: if it hits zero you she needs to recover.
Her mental status: If it hits zero it will break
How erotic it is: She becomes your bitch slave the higher it is
How motherly/how much of a loving mother she is? - I didn't really understand this stat

You also have dominance stat. It shows your power in relation to the mom's

So everyday you have a few options. You can go to your classmate's house to play with his mom. In which you have this hexagonal map which has different scenario on it. You click one and it unlocks other sex-plays. The other options you have are going to play outside with friends which will unlock different sex plays on the hexagonal map. Talking to your perverted gaijin ouji-san to get sex tips, which will also unlock over sex-plays. Or uploading photos you took during your previous sex-play to your website. You also have a website with a popularity score. The more pictures you upload the more the score goes up. But choosing any one of these activities will take up your whole day, so keep that in mind.

3. Itsu made mo Ore wa Mama ni Koishiteru! ~Ii yo, Mama ni Amaete, Oppai de Ippai Osewa Shite Ageru♪~
Only played the route where you fuck, knock-up and marry your friend's mom. Not really Netori, or NTR I guess in the grand scheme of things since no feelings of jealously by the son. He is kind of mad at the start then gets over it totally if I recall correctly. Has some hot scenes though here and there. Nothing much to write about.

4. Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Sono Kouhen~
Nothing much to be said about this that hasn't already been said. Fetish wise and writing/theme/atmosphere it fires on all cylinders for me and just like summer salt is a 10/10 for me. Gets more amazing with each update. If you are having problems with the mini-game to unlock scenes either mess around with files, or just use cheat engine. I highly recommend this game, and the prequel.

5. Toaru Hitozuma no Netorare Jijou "Y"
Another game by Rascou. This feels like the early "test-this-concept" build of his current game. Not to take anything away from it because it is still fun. Just not as long and I don't think it is getting anymore updates. The ending was kind of sweet too for an ntr. Instead of a blog site getting updated in this it is an e-mail between the people. And once you beat the game there is this extra route that unlocks too.

6. Dekachin Kozou
Another 10/10 from me. An easy quick game. All the women were super hot. Their scenarios were hot, the animation was also a plus I didn't expect in this budget title.

7. Shin'yuu no Haha Kumiko ~Ana no Ichi kara Haramasekata made Subete Kanojo ga Oshiete Kureta~ / Friend's Mom Kumiko ~She Told Me Everything About Sex~
This one was a wild ride. From what gathered from the translation programs. You are in love with your friend's mom and you talk her into having sex with you, you tell her she is your only love and that you don't know much or anything about women because you never really had sex ed and you want to learn. For some reason she agrees really quickly. And the story goes from there. There are some truly wild scenes and lines in this. For example you ask to see her taking a shit, so she goes and takes a shit right in the middle of the living room. You also fuck her in front of your friend in a wedding dress (I don't think you get legally married) but for all intents and purposes she doesn't count her husband as her husband anymore from my understanding and belongs to the friend in every single way. She also agrees to turn her daughter into a cum-slut in the future too, but the game ends by that point. Great character models and art, and some hot scenarios. I am confused at how quickly the milf goes from 0 to a 100 though. Either she is the worlds biggest slut or the translation didn't do the text justice. Another gem imo all things considered.

8. Mother's Lessons
This one is by NTRMAN. It really is godly. It is all in English too. Great art and scenarios. The scenes could stand to be a big longer though. In a sense it is almost like another Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi. Might be why I love it so much. I also love NTR where the person getting NTR'd doesn't know what is going on, or has suspicions but can't confirm them. Which is why I like summer salt so much. I kind of hope that the son never truly finds out. But has feelings of jealously, but is innocent and naive enough to not fully understand the context. So just like Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi the mom is a tutor and it goes from there. I think you can guess the rest from here not need for further explanations. I really recommend it.

I guess based off these you can tell what kind of NTR I really enjoy. :p

I also really hope ANIM comes out with dlc for Boku Mama x Tomo Mama Koukan Hameppu Life. They teased the mom moving in with the other kid's family at one point, while she wanted to, she still ultimately turned it down. I really want them to go down that route. Would be huge in terms of betrayal.

Holy shit. Thanks a lot, niwaka! This is the first Game that i played through without MTL but instead furigana + texthooker.
The beginning/ intro was really easy to understand, but the main drama was way too complicated for my shitty nippon.
Gonna do one more playthrough with MTL, probably.

Again, thanks a lot, my dude!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
    [110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
    Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
    I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
    nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
    母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
    Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
    Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!