Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

In a slightly unrelated topic - I've been looking for some other 'corruption'-type games and finally played Ai-shimai 4, which has some light netori/netorase aspects. The story itself is meh but the characters and the dialogue is great - pretty hilarious, in fact. If folks have other recommendations in the same vein I'd be interested in checking it out since I seem to be running out of decent NTR games to play.

Ahh Ai Shimai IV ,truly the last of a kind that carry the spritual spirit of Elf.

I know I said earlier that I wish ANIM would release more team mm products more often, but usually when ANIM has a release, wouldn't they already have a site launched for their next project?

Obviously it's due to the times, but that just means...a much more longer wait for the next team mm :(

Do we have any information on that game yet? I feel like Mekujira titles tend to be hit or miss, since 2017 with Yuukaku ni Urareta Ore no Kanojo which was really really good i didn't enjoyed any of their works. I hope this one can get back to old good mystery NTR that was their strong point and the recent games were really lacking.

We have nothing yet. It is said to be this year, no clue about the release date. Yeah it's about NTR mystery with crime i guess?

We have nothing yet. It is said to be this year, no clue about the release date. Yeah it's about NTR mystery with crime i guess?

Mekujira is the one that made that ntr themed blinfold game right? that was good, kind of a "suspension of disbelief" game but hot.

Hey folks,

hoping someone here could help me by uploading Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 1 and 2 plus their English cracks as well to mega. I've been looking online to download the game but had no luck and sites that supposedly had it end up giving me viruses. Sadly girlcelly's torrents on nyaa are dead :(

Would really appreciate if you could help a brother out :D

Can someone confirm to me if Tomita (the antagonist of the new venus game) if her name is Icchi just like the name of the MC. It seems that they are written differently but they are pronounced the same so maybe Nao wants to do something similar to Utakata
here is the name:
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/220/article/227814

Last edited:
Hey folks,

hoping someone here could help me by uploading Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 1 and 2 plus their English cracks as well to mega. I've been looking online to download the game but had no luck and sites that supposedly had it end up giving me viruses. Sadly girlcelly's torrents on nyaa are dead :(

these two torrents are still active:

https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/345417

https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2112374

Hey folks,

By English crack do you mean, English translation? I was under the impression these didn't have any.

By English crack do you mean, English translation? I was under the impression these didn't have any.

I meant the machine translation/ english crack. The one that uses the scripts to translate.

I still haven't tried them out yet.

but isn't the current route also netorase? In fact, nope :D What made it like netorase is one of the two endings and the add of extra chips. If you only play the main story, it's full NTR because the MC doesn't find out before the end. Then, you've two endings decided by your last choice.

At the end, MC finds out that Sayoko cheated on him with the club guy. He gets mad, screams and tells Sayoko that he doesn't want to see her again. Sayoko gets out, rain is falling and after some time, the MC comes to her with an umbrella. This is where the end splits in two:

- MC and Sayoko meet later, MC says that he forgives her. They stay together, everything is fine and they find out that Sayoko is pregnant (from the time she had sex with the club guy and her ex together), so he stops school and works at the docks to earn money. She gives birth and the game ends here.

- MC and Sayoko meet later, MC says that he feels excited to imagine her with the club guy so he wants to see her have sex with him. The game ends while we see the MC masturbating while looking at Sayoko and the club guy having sex.

In fact, there is a third ending the dev added in the extra chips.

- While Sayoko is alone under the rain, she receives a message from her ex boyfriend and goes to him. MC and Sayoko break up and the MC begins his relationship with the twintail girl while Sayoko is with her ex boyfriend (that's the summer festival extra chip).

The first one is the bittersweet good ending. The second is a netorase ending, but only because the MC accepts that he has been NTRed during this whole time and finds some excitement in that. The third one should be the bad ending, but not really since the MC ends with Kaoru (the twintail girl). Whatever the choice you make, it doesn't change the fact that the whole game is about netorare. The extra chips part is almost full of netorase events because most of them happen after the second ending.

The new game should be different.

At the beginning of the actual game, Sayoko and the MC go to the arcade center and there, three bad guys try to flirt with Sayoko and hit the MC until the club guy comes and kick their asses. In the new game it should be the same but without the help of the club guy. Then they should go to the karaoke and the bad guys would molest Sayoko while the MC is looking. This event would awaken the desire to share Sayoko with other guys and their relationship would turn around this new fetish. In this new route, Sayoko won't cheat on the MC, and every events will turn around sharing Sayoko with different guys (solo and most likely group sex). It'll look more like the relationship between the two friends of Sayoko and the MC. The couple we can see evolving into a netorase relationship. No cheating, no netorare, just netorase.

To be honest, I can't wait to play this side of the story since I'm generally more into netorase than netorare. I just hope it won't take too much time, but from his previous messages, it seems that they already made a lot of events for this route (he showed multiple screenshots from events we never played since it was for the new route) so it may come sooner than we think. The issue is that they seem to be quite lazy so I don't even know if we will be able to play it before the end of the year :D

what game is it?

Anyone knows if this game https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ283856.html received some update? I played it with moderate hopes but was disapointed by the end, it had some good scenes but it feels incomplete specially with the end it had, a shame since the system was interesting and the art is great (and had some interesting scenes).

I suppose that if a game like https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ293041.html can be a pleasant surprise there are bound to be others that are a bad surprise (like seriously this 1 is much better and beats 50% of other games even if the art kind of sucks)

I tried Kohakuiro Hunter out of curiosity but damn it had some ntr element too :D

琥珀色のハンター Kohakuiro no Hunter - Episode 1
Erika is an elf warrior priestess who fights monsters to protect the city. His friend, Azul, goes hunting with his father, when a monster appears and ends up killing Azul's father. Erika feels guilty for not doing a good job and decides to leave town, but first she will say goodbye and comfort her friend Azul…

Anime is prologue of game, not much impotant info but great build-up plots :) In anime Azul confessed his love to Erika and she said she loves him too.

I'm just testing couple of hours.
After leave village she visited city and joined a party from then she realized she was just a country bumpkin when it comes to adventures, fighting and sex. She trying to get use to this new custom little by little, at the same time while Azul is staying in village.

Thanks, I forgot about this one. Hopefully it's hot and has mystery :)

Keep in mind that there aren't any CG, just sprites animations, just like NTRPG.

It's mystery, but not that much, because the player receive a notification every time Sayoko does something. After that, you can look at the scene from the MC's desk in his bedroom.

But it's really hot! At least for me :p

Keep in mind that there aren't any CG, just sprites animations, just like NTRPG.

It's mystery, but not that much, because the player receive a notification every time Sayoko does something. After that, you can look at the scene from the MC's desk in his bedroom.

But it's really hot! At least for me :p
Yes, it's fine being sprite, as long as it's well done story wise.
And as long as I'm NOT switching pov in a mandatory way, it's mystery to me :)

Last edited:
Kinda hungry for some good netorase now after playing the new ANIM game. Tried this one that flew a bit under the radar - NTR冒険者 アリサ (New scenes about to be added too so that's nice. I do think it was quite short since I finished it in about 5 hours.) besides the art it's quite good for what it is. Next on the list to play is 求婚催眠 ~私、絶対に浮気なんてしません~ although not a huge fan of hypno NTR

Hot off the press - Nao gave an update on the new Venus game and said that the new Summer Salt game should be ready to launch sometime next week! Exciting times in Aug.

Kinda hungry for some good netorase now after playing the new ANIM game. Tried this one that flew a bit under the radar - NTR冒険者 アリサ (New scenes about to be added too so that's nice. I do think it was quite short since I finished it in about 5 hours.) besides the art it's quite good for what it is. Next on the list to play is 求婚催眠 ~私、絶対に浮気なんてしません~ although not a huge fan of hypno NTR

If you can stand the really subpar art- Check out NT:Rippers game. IF you haven't. It's also fully translated into english and has a nameable protag.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!