Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Wow, people really make a comment regarding the new ANIM game, well i just have to wait it. But, based on the game discussion in here, i might conclude that Suzuka playing these three into her hand (while i assume that there's short POV on the heroine ) hope that i wrong

Now waiting for that Venus game. I don't know what twist gonna happen this time since so many potential scenario will happen. Any chance for Tsubasa and Misao's mother to involve somehow ? For some reason I believe that Kaede will join the NTR party.

I got a feel it'll be like Shikiyoku no Komari Sou pattern, and i do hope Kaede join in but with protag approval , i don't want tsubasa put into these things, as for Misao's mother i guess it'll be related either Tomita or Keizou with Misao join in. Keizou gonna be a bad one like Kenji on Komari Sou

But how Aya gonna comes in on the game..? it's still on my mind

O yeah, this kuripicks, which game did you mean? Never heard of this game before.. Any links?

I meant this developer https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG11569.html
Their games are extremely story-focused and very very filled with despair. Not for faint of heart- but they are wonderfully written as well.

Almost everyday I get reminded that one of his games has a full english(not a machine) translation. Someone spent 2 years working on a translation for guignol and then never released it- because he gave it to the dev in hopes to make it an official thing. Finished it at the start of the year so it's been 8months.... Hope it resurfaces one day.

His new game comes out VERY SOON.

But how Aya gonna comes in on the game..? it's still on my mind
Shes a student in the school where Icchii teaches. Im curious how she'll become involved too. Also Tsubasa shouldn't be involved unless nao adds a teaser about a third game if hes decided to make it since he gave up on the idea to make this game about two heroines.

Since some of you have talked about theories about the new Venus game that make me think that maybe Misao's Mom falls sick so Misao has to go back to Anoyama but Ichi has to stay in the school so he wont lost his job and thats when ntr would be starting like he can only see her on weekends or making calls between each other you know the classic and Nao is so good doing these kind of scenarios.
About Kaede... I dont think he would have an important role rather Yukihiro perhaps because he is voiced idk.

Taninbou was good as a swapping game with some bits of netorase, I still prefer when we have a traditional netorare in the mix, but it had some funny moments and I liked Suzuka personality, she was intriguing and interesting, the "bad ending" was nice, but short. However, netorase dont do that much for me, because even with all the immersion, deep inside I now the character is "safe", by that I mean that he have her heart. It was fun and had some good teases with the netorase aspect, but I hope that we get a more tradicional netorare next year, something more like Kabe Tsuma and Tsuma Chichi.

Didn't check previous pages but I've got to say this new anim's game simply disappointed me, isn't bad but it feels lazy for me.

I wonder what did the devs have in mind when writing MC to be physically blessed but mentally castrated( a pushover)?
Why, Anim, why? One of the selling points of swinging is the couples do enjoy when they both are together and with the other swing partner here we don't have that on MC, he can't just get the initiative.
Then we have his girlfriend Suzuka, to be honest she would make a wonderful netorare heroine for real, but this wasn't the scenario meant to be for her so we got a pervert from the start, she doesn't shows care or remorse to what she pushes MC so she comes off as the only winner here. This is what I call lazy, they could have simply made her to be someone who progressively becomes from normal gf to pervert as the swing play escalates.

MC's friend comes off as a flesh dildo who is ju there to please Suzuka and friend's girlfriend has such a hot chara design as gyaru but again Anim fails to capitalise on that, why? Gyaru is free card that allows a writer to be bold with the characters involved if they can't do that might as well make her a typical bungaku shoujo.

I think I have only myself to blame for having too high expectations for the VN, I was expecting some bad ends like a true netorare route and a even a netori route to have MC get greedy (but didn't happen because he was written as a pushover).

Don't let this post discourage anyone from buying the game, like I said earlier, isn't bad, but as hardcore swinging fan this didn't live up to my expectations.

Last edited:
Since some of you have talked about theories about the new Venus game that make me think that maybe Misao's Mom falls sick so Misao has to go back to Anoyama but Ichi has to stay in the school so he wont lost his job and thats when ntr would be starting like he can only see her on weekends or making calls between each other you know the classic and Nao is so good doing these kind of scenarios.
If you look closely at some H event samples it looks like Anoyama again. Others look like the house in the city but I think youre right and its building up to something like that.

About Kaede... I dont think he would have an important role rather Yukihiro perhaps because he is voiced idk.

Yeah, i agree with that settings, but maybe i'd like to see how kaede seeing that condition while seeing Misao back to anoyama (well, he hated his uncle too)

Just seeing on new post on Fantia Atelier Sakura and seeing this one
Emi doing again
main_0c1ddf89-b61f-4c83-a9b4-a12a0f055f0e.PNG

I think characters from Venus' previous work "ごめんね。私、名前も知らないおじさんと……" will play big roles. The ending will have the nameless ojisan scoring again with the help of Aya.

I meant this developer https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG11569.html
Their games are extremely story-focused and very very filled with despair. Not for faint of heart- but they are wonderfully written as well.

Almost everyday I get reminded that one of his games has a full english(not a machine) translation. Someone spent 2 years working on a translation for guignol and then never released it- because he gave it to the dev in hopes to make it an official thing. Finished it at the start of the year so it's been 8months.... Hope it resurfaces one day.

It gets worse, the guy who did it worked in the medical field, or at least asociated to a med school, and i haven't seen him since some time this corona crisis got serious.....

Also i think last dev said was that he wanted to release the next game first or at least finish it before seeing how to release the english thing, probably in an effort to garner more attention to the games and get better sales?

Oh this one.. I though dev name just "picks"..

Can't wait for his new game tho. XD

What's next for Anim swinging title ?

Wife swapping (3 times)
Mother swapping (2 times)
Girlfriend swapping

Sister swapping ??
Family swapping ??( Mother X Son Father X daughter)
Grandmother swapping ???

If they're tired making this swapping genre maybe they should make another Tsuma no Biniku or completely new NTR setting that they don't try yet. Damn it, all Anim production value should focus on Team MM only so that we can get like 2 games per year. Their other brands really suck.

Last edited:

Wife swapping (3 times)
Girlfriend swapping

Sister swapping ??
Grandmother swapping ???

If they're tired making this swapping genre maybe they should make another Tsuma no Biniku or completely new NTR setting that they don't try yet. Damn it, all Anim production value should focus on Team MM only so that we can get like 2 games per year. Their other brands really suck.

You're onto something with that sister swapping. Can't recall if I've ever seen that one done. Wouldn't mind if they pick that one up next.

Wife swapping (3 times)
Girlfriend swapping

Sister swapping ??
Grandmother swapping ???

Agree wish there were 2 team mm releases. I've been extremely disappointed with the last team mm releases, shit i am so down for a freakin Tsuma no Biniku remake or sequel. I want some true solo milf action.

Really hope Anim's next NTR has a thicc MILF again. The main two that they did have yet to be bumped out of any top 10 list i'd make despite being several years old now.

Wasn't a big fan of this new one. Closet scene was great, but should have had another 10 scenes left after it. Vanilla swapping is just a bit too boring for me. Thought the blowjobs at the start were kind of hot though for vanilla.

I think characters from Venus' previous work "ごめんね。私、名前も知らないおじさんと……" will play big roles. The ending will have the nameless ojisan scoring again with the help of Aya.

It seems like VENUS dev Nao is enjoying doing some sort of "collab" between his works, with Chise going to Anoyama and now the characters from "ごめんね。私、名前も知らないおじさんと" playing a role in his new game. I remember there was some sort of easter-egg with one of the girl of Utakata no Tsubomi in the Komarisou-series too.

Wife swapping (3 times)
Girlfriend swapping

Sister swapping ??
Grandmother swapping ???

I guess it'll be another solo heroine next, while have to wait another 2 pure game from anim before MM turn again (perhaps)

It seems like VENUS dev Nao is enjoying doing some sort of "collab" between his works, with Chise going to Anoyama and now the characters from "ごめんね。私、名前も知らないおじさんと" playing a role in his new game. I remember there was some sort of easter-egg with one of the girl of Utakata no Tsubomi in the Komarisou-series too.

That's why i wanna to see how Aya gonna fit the role in this game

Finished OreKanoTaninbou last night.

It was great but it feels too short for me. We only get 2 major routes, vanilla swapping and full netorase with a bit of NTR on it. The only bad end was that closet scene which is quite hot. The vanilla swapping was okay but almost 80% of the entire scenes is just overflow with swapping act (not complaining since the title say so). It was lack of drama, mystery, even an actual NTR routes or at least cheating.

Ayase is without a doubt my most favorite character, she is attractive, lewd, pervert, and doesn't think twice to pursue her immoral thoughts, also she has that kind of naughty aura on her. 10/10 design. As for her voice actor, hands down for Hanazawa Sakura, her voice was legit.
Rintaro, although his figure is bland, choosing him as the alpha chad with a long cock feature was a good idea. I'm bored with handsome, tanned, muscular chad anyway, so that will do. 7/10 design. Noa, cute sexy gyaru, but yeah she lacks of character. I agree that she needs more focus. 8/10 design. Kazuto, the beta cuck with fat cock, nothing much to say about him despite being MC. 7/10 design.

One of my favorite scenes was when they swapping in separated room where Ayase and Rintaro have sex, after that she decides to extend the time. This one should be the best way to set a proper cheating act like bareback sex and creampie which i hope but it didn't happen sadly. The other one if i could say is the lewdest part of this game was of course Ayase's POV of the entire swapping scenes, it's pure of lewdness.

The animation and CG was dope, it has more variation, but some CG with the same pose were used repeatedly in one or two scenes, perfectly fine tho.

Overall this game is great. If you do like vanilla swapping or netorase with intense tease here and there. I do highly recommend this game. If you are fan of hard NTR, you will not like this. It's full of pure consent swapping with a bit of NTR tease.

I do hope this game would get a sequel someday. Because i'm hard netorase fan, my score for OreKanoTaninbou is 9/10.

Is this game overhyped? Yes, it was. But don't get me wrong. This game is one of the best swapping game ever made. It's definitely worth to try.

About next TeamMM game, most likely We'll see next year.
I hope for classic NTR with MILF heroine, but also wouldn't mind Imouto NTR.
Since i discovered Toaru Hahaoya, shota-netori looks like character I would love to see in TeamMM game. Boku Mama x Tomo doesn't count for obvious reason.
After all, I will be satisfied, as long as the new game will be NTR (no netorase, no netori, no swapping) and it won't be Homestay 3.
Keeping fingers crossed for their next title, Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou was without a doubt, the biggest disappointment I have ever experienced when it comes to VN's.

Re: The new venus game - there was a new update and it looks like it'll definitely come out sometime later this month. So some good news!

As for the story,
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
In a slightly unrelated topic - I've been looking for some other 'corruption'-type games and finally played Ai-shimai 4, which has some light netori/netorase aspects. The story itself is meh but the characters and the dialogue is great - pretty hilarious, in fact. If folks have other recommendations in the same vein I'd be interested in checking it out since I seem to be running out of decent NTR games to play.

Reactions: mike911026
Venus update again today. He really doesnt want to say a date unless hes 1000% sure which makes sense after the delays. But its good news this time. Hes sure hell have all the materials soon unless a disaster happens. Theres a bit of a hint for the release day too since the deadline to contact nao to have your name in the credits is the 5th. Last time the deadline was exactly a week before release so maybe on the following week that ends on the 16th.

Eh, new anim is just not for me, I want pure ntr rather than watered down swapping-> ntr and even then the ntr scene is really2 short. This one is more of a swapping with bad end ntr.

https://twitter.com/zigu1121/status/1289874090627481601
Shinachiku just announced his next game will be a sequel to 'Tina: Swordswoman of the Scarlet Prison'. Feels like their art is getting better all the time.
There wasn't any NTR in that game outside of Ehrke's little side story far as I recall, but perhaps someone with access to his Cien will know more about whether this game will anything like that. Either way, means there is always a chance 'Summer Shattering' might get a sequel in future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!