Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Big news for fans of Sayoko!

The new update about school festival planned as an extra chip won't come out. Why? Because when they begun to dev the game, it was planned to have two routes and endings, but it took too much time and they decided to release it with only the Astronomical Club Route when the Return Home Club Route would come later. Problem, they spent most of their time adding "extra chips" and they didn't bring the other route after almost two years. Of course, after so long the game doesn't sell anymore.

That's why they made a new decison: they will develop the new route as a new game and they will directly add the school festival as a part of it. The Return Home Club Route is about how things would have happen if they didn't meet the Astronomical Club duo and how seeing Sayoko getting molested by bad guys in the karaoke would have awaken the cuckold feeling of the MC. Since the school festival will mostly be about sharing Sayoko with other guys, it goes well with this new route.

After reading his last message, I don't know what to say. I was really waiting for this last extra chip, but I say since some time now that developing a new game would be a good idea. I just didn't expect this and it means that we'll have to wait for a long time before we can play with Sayoko again :'(

I don't remember this game, link to this one please

Big news for fans of Sayoko!

The new update about school festival planned as an extra chip won't come out. Why? Because when they begun to dev the game, it was planned to have two routes and endings, but it took too much time and they decided to release it with only the Astronomical Club Route when the Return Home Club Route would come later. Problem, they spent most of their time adding "extra chips" and they didn't bring the other route after almost two years. Of course, after so long the game doesn't sell anymore.

That's why they made a new decison: they will develop the new route as a new game and they will directly add the school festival as a part of it. The Return Home Club Route is about how things would have happen if they didn't meet the Astronomical Club duo and how seeing Sayoko getting molested by bad guys in the karaoke would have awaken the cuckold feeling of the MC. Since the school festival will mostly be about sharing Sayoko with other guys, it goes well with this new route.

After reading his last message, I don't know what to say. I was really waiting for this last extra chip, but I say since some time now that developing a new game would be a good idea. I just didn't expect this and it means that we'll have to wait for a long time before we can play with Sayoko again :'(

While it makes me sad we don't get another update, it's been like 2+ years now, I'll happily buy another game of theirs if it's of the same quality as Sayoko was. Respect to FAGS.

Well well.. new anim game, the only complain i have is, it has less mystery scene than what I want.

As expected, the pervert megane is better at sex with longer arsenal, but the protag is packing futoi chinpo himself lol which Noa kinda liked so its more or less vanilla swapping.

The hottest scenes for me imo is the hotel swap report scene (this is where you can see how perverted and intense the sex is between rintarou and suzuka if you view it from her pov), and one of the borderline netorare/cuck end (you will know when you play it)

most of the scenes are vanilla swapping together in one room, no surprise there.

Suzuka is one hell of perverted girl lol, if you get into the cuck route and check her PoV, she has this really weird way of thinking about stuff haha, you'll see what I mean.

ps: there is fmm cg in one of the foursome swap, but just like one of the variation out of the whole sequence.

i got 2 end so far the vanilla swap ending and the almost full cuck end.

For the borderline netorare/cuck end, you basically have to pick all the bad choice that you can find, from not fucking suzuka, letting her get her virginity taken by rintarou, and even then you still refuse to fuck her, then you are on your way to the borderline netorare end. surprisingly thats the hardest and shortest end to get, it ends halfway through the game.

ill give it 8/10 , too bad it doesn't have more of that "lets swap but you dont see what im doing with the other partner till you get my report kind of thing"

I can see it wont be a favourite among those who prefer more of ntr swap play, but if you are into consensual swapping (For most part), man what are you waiting for buy it now.

Damn. That Sayoko news... I once asked a long time ago if he ever plans to make a bad-ending. Or a route where the protag would fight for Sayoko but ultimately lose her. Like real- true NTR. He said it isn't what he wanted... But sort of getting closer to that isn't it?..

He uses the term netorare and netorase in this article- I think he's implying the current route that exists is meant to be more the netorare route while the returning home route is the netorase route... but isn't the current route also netorase?.. Sure- Sayoko does it with other guys behind his back- but he's completely aware she is continuing doing this- and there's no agreement that she would stop after he realized it the first time right?

Big question for Lianai who seems to be the residential Sayoko expert- is Sayoko ever more true to NTR?.. All the endings are happy right? But she continues to cheat in some?- But he is aware of this and doesn't mind it?

It's one of the best NTR stories for an rpgmaker game i've played- others being kuripicks. It's incredibly story focused and interesting build up. So I want moreee. But I want to know how close it gets to different NTR types.

Well well.. new anim game, the only complain i have is, it has less mystery scene than what I want.

As expected, the pervert megane is better at sex with longer arsenal, but the protag is packing futoi chinpo himself lol which Noa kinda liked so its more or less vanilla swapping.

The hottest scenes for me imo is the hotel swap report scene (this is where you can see how perverted and intense the sex is between rintarou and suzuka if you view it from her pov), and one of the borderline netorare/cuck end (you will know when you play it)

most of the scenes are vanilla swapping together in one room, no surprise there.

Suzuka is one hell of perverted girl lol, if you get into the cuck route and check her PoV, she has this really weird way of thinking about stuff haha, you'll see what I mean.

ps: there is fmm cg in one of the foursome swap, but just like one of the variation out of the whole sequence.

For the borderline netorare/cuck end, you basically have to pick all the bad choice that you can find, from not fucking suzuka, letting her get her virginity taken by rintarou, and even then you still refuse to fuck her, then you are on your way to the borderline netorare end. surprisingly thats the hardest and shortest end to get, it ends halfway through the game.

ill give it 8/10 , too bad it doesn't have more of that "lets swap but you dont see what im doing with the other partner till you get my report kind of thing"

I can see it wont be a favourite among those who prefer more of ntr swap play, but if you are into consensual swapping (For most part), man what are you waiting for buy it now.

Is there more ending beside the one you list out in the spoiler?

Damn. That Sayoko news... I once asked a long time ago if he ever plans to make a bad-ending. Or a route where the protag would fight for Sayoko but ultimately lose her. Like real- true NTR. He said it isn't what he wanted... But sort of getting closer to that isn't it?..

He uses the term netorare and netorase in this article- I think he's implying the current route that exists is meant to be more the netorare route while the returning home route is the netorase route... but isn't the current route also netorase?.. Sure- Sayoko does it with other guys behind his back- but he's completely aware she is continuing doing this- and there's no agreement that she would stop after he realized it the first time right?

Big question for Lianai who seems to be the residential Sayoko expert- is Sayoko ever more true to NTR?.. All the endings are happy right? But she continues to cheat in some?- But he is aware of this and doesn't mind it?

It's one of the best NTR stories for an rpgmaker game i've played- others being kuripicks. It's incredibly story focused and interesting build up. So I want moreee. But I want to know how close it gets to different NTR types.

but isn't the current route also netorase? In fact, nope :D What made it like netorase is one of the two endings and the add of extra chips. If you only play the main story, it's full NTR because the MC doesn't find out before the end. Then, you've two endings decided by your last choice.

At the end, MC finds out that Sayoko cheated on him with the club guy. He gets mad, screams and tells Sayoko that he doesn't want to see her again. Sayoko gets out, rain is falling and after some time, the MC comes to her with an umbrella. This is where the end splits in two:

- MC and Sayoko meet later, MC says that he forgives her. They stay together, everything is fine and they find out that Sayoko is pregnant (from the time she had sex with the club guy and her ex together), so he stops school and works at the docks to earn money. She gives birth and the game ends here.

- MC and Sayoko meet later, MC says that he feels excited to imagine her with the club guy so he wants to see her have sex with him. The game ends while we see the MC masturbating while looking at Sayoko and the club guy having sex.

In fact, there is a third ending the dev added in the extra chips.

- While Sayoko is alone under the rain, she receives a message from her ex boyfriend and goes to him. MC and Sayoko break up and the MC begins his relationship with the twintail girl while Sayoko is with her ex boyfriend (that's the summer festival extra chip).

The first one is the bittersweet good ending. The second is a netorase ending, but only because the MC accepts that he has been NTRed during this whole time and finds some excitement in that. The third one should be the bad ending, but not really since the MC ends with Kaoru (the twintail girl). Whatever the choice you make, it doesn't change the fact that the whole game is about netorare. The extra chips part is almost full of netorase events because most of them happen after the second ending.

The new game should be different.

At the beginning of the actual game, Sayoko and the MC go to the arcade center and there, three bad guys try to flirt with Sayoko and hit the MC until the club guy comes and kick their asses. In the new game it should be the same but without the help of the club guy. Then they should go to the karaoke and the bad guys would molest Sayoko while the MC is looking. This event would awaken the desire to share Sayoko with other guys and their relationship would turn around this new fetish. In this new route, Sayoko won't cheat on the MC, and every events will turn around sharing Sayoko with different guys (solo and most likely group sex). It'll look more like the relationship between the two friends of Sayoko and the MC. The couple we can see evolving into a netorase relationship. No cheating, no netorare, just netorase.

To be honest, I can't wait to play this side of the story since I'm generally more into netorase than netorare. I just hope it won't take too much time, but from his previous messages, it seems that they already made a lot of events for this route (he showed multiple screenshots from events we never played since it was for the new route) so it may come sooner than we think. The issue is that they seem to be quite lazy so I don't even know if we will be able to play it before the end of the year :D

Last edited:

How many end in this game btw? Because so far I only got 3.

Swapping route had 2 end so far, bad (or normal?) and good I think. The bad was she really want to do raw, if we choose to use condom, she will disappointed and got nakadashi from megane. The good, we agreed to do raw, and it end well.
And full NTR route.
My question was to everyone that already got all the end, is there any route where they NTR each other? I mean MC really go for it for the gyaru rather than act beta till the end? Because in this case, MC wasn't your typical protagonist. His dick not small, His dick quite fat and he actually can cum multiple times. Meanwhile megane had long but slim type dick, but last longer than MC. And of course MC had beta personality while megane had alpha. But it would be good if MC got a route where he aim for the gyaru. Or there wasn't any route like that?

If somehow there is a route like I said in the spoiler, I would give this game 10/10.. LOL.. No joke. Now maybe I only give 8/10. The scene in kanojo PoV was hot.

The good thing about Sayoko dev, they actually responded to the fans. Back when the game still in development, and he already release the trial, I suggested him to add moaning voice while having sex. He respond to me that It's quite hard because he said it quite difficult for him at that moment. And when the game released, he keep updating the game. But, instead adding more scene for main story, he rather add DLC scene. This what give me conclusion that dev still new to RPG maker, that he doesn't want to take a risk to messing with the main story. Scare of bug from left and right maybe. But what I like, he actually accept my suggestion, with adding moaning voice to DLC scene.

Hope he success with his new game.

O yeah, this kuripicks, which game did you mean? Never heard of this game before.. Any links?

What a game that was... the anim game yeah as expected 10/10 from me. This has been amazing year for me in terms of NTR quality content.

Peak games this year for me.

swinging/netorase => Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou
mystery/netorare => Summer Shuttering
cheating/netori => Kouman Tsuma Kanraku

I liked how everyone gets corrupted little by little. The heroine is fucking amazing and memorable like Marina. I can't recall a better performance from Hanazawa Sakura.
Yeah, Anim just gets it right as always in swinging. I would make a review but its unneeded really, the game is amazing and you'll just get spoiled.

Reactions: tropomien
I hate to be "that guy", but I have to say that I am dissapointed.
Don't get me wrong, this game was overall good, but after finishing, I can't shake the thought that it could be better. A lot better.
Something was missing, I couldn't enjoy this as much as I've enjoyed the rest of TeamMM games and it's not even about lack of ntr.
Maybe I just set the bar too high.
6,5/10

I hate to be "that guy", but I have to say that I am dissapointed.
Don't get me wrong, this game was overall good, but after finishing, I can't shake the thought that it could be better. A lot better.
Something was missing, I couldn't enjoy this as much as I've enjoyed the rest of TeamMM games and it's not even about lack of ntr.
Maybe I just set the bar too high.
6,5/10

Well I understand for what you mean. For me, "swinging theme" make it quite lackluster.

Like I said above, if only ANIM out of the box while making this game, with making a route that make him an alpha, this NTR with "Swinging theme" will became absolutely fun. Because not only we had the route to get NTR, but we also can NTR that megane. NTR vs NTR. Cmon, literally his PP not that small and can be weaponize. Why still making a Beta MC when they can make a route where he become Alpha??? LOL

The hotel swap was the best scene in the regular route, since it was as far as they got from vanilla. That and the bad ending too. ANIM sex montages are amazing.

Anim Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou game was good game for concept of swinging and lovey-dovey netorase play.

The flowchart system, voiced, arts and animated all were done really well :P but overall of in terms of mystery and jealousy I still like [WAFFLE] 交姦の虜たち… better and importantly... i want moar nakadashi scenes :( so far for me is 7/10 :)

About their personality, men somehow lack of motivations to conquer either partner's gf and most of the times just went with the flow. I relly hope some sneaky plays like some of past Anim games because some drama plots can made the game more exciting.

The best scene for me was hotel separate one, the scene made me excited want to know which couple secretly gonna do nasty things like nakadashi behind their partner back or not... i love that feeling! :D

The major disappointed for me were the lack of jealousy feeling, mystery and nakadashi. especially after the first creampied not long after that the game end. lol

the only thing who is missing in this game are two other side ending ( one where mc stop give a shit about the slutt "GF" and go for the gyaru and the other one where he just decide to break up with her and don't get involved at all in this mess , you see from the start to the end that kazuto don't like this situation at all + his face whe you play the girl pov damn)

As a fan of ntr I am very disappointed with the game Anim Ore no Kanojo wa Taninbou. The closet scene was very hot but the ntr line was so short and there wasn't even a post-credits scene.*((((

They tried to play the realism card. I see every author writing swinging after swapping party being driven towards that type of writing because it was super popular in Japanese forums. Authors copy each other and that is not a bad thing per se. The hotel scene was a literal copy from Seto Yuuki's Chitose for instance. They tried to compensate with more sensualism like say the scene where MC wakes up Noa with the boobjob.

Do I like realism all the time? Nah. But it was much better than Atelier Sakura downplaying cheating. That "oops didn't realise we were cheating" didn't work for me.

Atelier Sakura's game was what it was, a budget game with no budget for swapping. I think they did fine for the price point.

It would've been nice if ANIM's game had more NTR, but they wanted to make a vanilla swapping game and they did that. This is the holy grail for vanilla swapping fans.

Just finished Anim new game. This is hands down the best vanilla swapping that I ever played. Since that I don't expect any of strong NTR presence in this game, I'm quite satisfied with how it turns out. Expect next year title will be revolve on Wife/Milf again.

I can't recall a better performance from Hanazawa Sakura.

Her best performance was still Reizeiin Touka. But nonethelesss, Ayase really among her best performances ever. Fun fact, Touka has a Netorare fetishes as one of her personalities trait. No wonder CV for Ayase really done a masterful performance from the start.

Reactions: JokerTNTR
I'm a swapping fan, but I'm still disappointed by this anim's game. Not a holy grail for me :(

It's a good game, really, but I didn't feel any sympathy for the characters. Suzuka is the most interesting one, but Rintarou is boring and Noa is quite bland, cute but bland. She could have any kind of design, I wouldn't care about her and that's sad.

I may shock some of you, but I even like the last Atelier Sakura's game more. At least the two girls are interesting. Ok, the best friend is even more boring than Rintarou, but his girlfriend is a lot better than Nao. The only issue I've with atelier's game is the content. It's too short, but I find it more exciting than anim's game.

Honestly, my only complain is that ANIM doesnt give the hardcore netorase route a full route. Im not a fan of vanilla swapping at all. Its like trying to appeal both vanilla and netorare fan. Maybe thats what work but i dont like it personally.

Now waiting for that Venus game. I don't know what twist gonna happen this time since so many potential scenario will happen. Any chance for Tsubasa and Misao's mother to involve somehow ? For some reason I believe that Kaede will join the NTR party.

I just wondering, is there anyone here had Curse of Destiny from ntrbear laterst version (1.08 I believed)? Because I only can found version 1.06.

ANIM production values always make their games so immersive to play. Love that. Their new game isnt my style (Kabetsuma is still the best swapping games to me) but it feels like a big improvement over their previous ones which imo were pretty bad beyond preferences. They always do this thing where they try to appeal to more than one fetish but Orekano has a goal it accomplishes well. Its a nice happy swapping game with some spicier moments. Meanwhile Bokumama had weird lack of focus and Homestay 2 is just a very bad comedy netorare where its neither funny nor hot since you cant take it seriously anymore. Even their 2018 game felt worse than usual. I hope this is a sign that theyre getting their shit together again. Its good when they make a game about your fetish but more important that they make good games...

Now waiting for that Venus game. I don't know what twist gonna happen this time since so many potential scenario will happen. Any chance for Tsubasa and Misao's mother to involve somehow ? For some reason I believe that Kaede will join the NTR party.

I think its a given Misaos mother will be involved. They talk a lot about her health not being good and thats a big part of the reason Misao gave up on her future, she didnt think her mom could be left alone until she got convinced. So now that shell be left alone someone might get her hands on her. Maybe the reason her health isnt good is that she overdid it in the past since Anoyama people are supposed to be sex beasts lol.

My guess for the "twist" is that Baba will be the main antagonist rather than Tomita. Hes a great villain that the original game didnt use much. Theres one scene in the prologue of the new game wher he tells Misao shes all grown up now that made me suspicious he always aimed at her. Maybe trying to get Kaede and Misao to marry wasnt just for his obsession with pure bloodline but also because he knew shed grow up hot like her mom lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/