Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I'd like to share this JUFE-189 (a BBC JAV NTR) I watched today.
Lovey dovey couple goes on a vacation but has to share a room with Bob, an african american who came to Japan to study japanese culture.

It's pretty cringey at the beginning but the Drama and NTR which was surprisingly well executed, at least for me.

Since the text is in images, I translated the web of the new Heiantei game:

Title:

Do you like a huge-breasted but plain married woman with glasses?
~Until the married woman who works in the family restaurant falls~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Painting on her boobs:

Do whatever you want with them.

Synopsis:

A married woman who works part-time in a family restaurant has no self-confidence... but she has huge breasts!!
If you make her heart flutter...you will see those huge breasts shake!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Characters description:

-Sendou Hayato, protagonist of the game.

He's a college student who works part time in the same restaurant as Miori.
He's in charge of teaching Miori everything about the restaurant.

-Ichijou Miori, heroine of the game.
Seiyuu: Shibuya Hime.

She's a married woman working part time in a family restaurant.
She's a pretty dull person, and because of that, everyone always makes fun of her.
She has a very talented younger sister. The fact that everyone is always comparing them has made Miori lose all the confidence in herself.
She has been married for ten years but still has no children.
Her husband's salary has been reduced due to the recession, so she decided to work part time in a family restaurant.
At first she made a lot of mistakes, but now she's getting better at it.
She is very grateful to the protagonist for his help.

"T-Thank you for always helping me"

-Ichijou Yuuichi, Miori's husband.

He's an elite salaryman. He met Miori's father in a company meeting and he proposed him to marry his daughter.
He has an arrogant personality, so it's not easy to deal with him.
Lately he is very frustrated because his coworkers are doing a better job than him, so when he gets home he always takes it out on Miori.

-Kadokura Rei, Miori's younger sister.
Seiyuu: Hano Natsuka.

She's married too.
She's a very talented person. She started a business when she was still in college and now it has become a big company. She's the president, of course.
Even though sometimes she's harsh with Miori, she loves her big sister more than anything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miori with or without glasses, your choice !!

Title:

Painting on her boobs:

Synopsis:

A married woman who works part-time in a family restaurant has no self-confidence... but she has huge breasts!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Characters description:

She's a pretty dull person, and because of that, everyone always makes fun of her.
She has a very talented younger sister. The fact that everyone is always comparing them has made Miori lose all the confidence in herself.
Her husband's salary has been reduced due to the recession, so she decided to work part time in a family restaurant.

He's an elite salaryman. He met Miori's father in a company meeting and he proposed him to marry his daughter.
Lately he is very frustrated because his coworkers are doing a better job than him, so when he gets home he always takes it out on Miori.

She's married too.
She's a very talented person. She started a business when she was still in college and now it has become a big company. She's the president, of course.
Even though sometimes she's harsh with Miori, she loves her big sister more than anything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The husbands sounds more than a little abusive, that part about taking it out on the wife rings alarms, i am not sure i will feel much ntr from it if the husband is such an asshole

Also are you working on any doujin or manga right now?

Anyone has this game https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ293041.html update dversion? i think it mentions new scenes and the game was good for a cheap one and even more for a first try, i really liked it separates the POV

EDIT: from what i understand the newest version has 5 new scenes (including 1 for the ending), more standing pictures and bug fixes, also he plans to add 2 more scens i think (is something that you know happened but right can't see). The game was a good surprise thanks to the guy who reccomended it!!

Alos found this https://www.deepl.com/ja/translator in the comments, tried it with a couple of comments in his CI-en and its good so far

I second the request for the NTR game. The scenes were added on the 7th. 5 new scenes. But just the other day he also updated again with new dialogues in-between missions from NPCs in the tavern as well as in the mcs neighborhood. It's a worthwhile amount of content for a reupload... I won't be able to play anything for a while though since I'm on a trip. :(

Title:

Painting on her boobs:

Synopsis:

Characters description:

She's married too.

The younger sister character seems amazing. I'm pretty sure we could get her part like like what they do to Motoyan Oku-san and Aniyome Kyouka-san to Sono Haha Chikako-san. It's depend on how relevent and impactful of her in this game. If they're gonna treat her like Tanya Stark in Toaru Ouhi no Neyagoto,it will probably end with just a single game without continuation.

The younger sister character seems amazing. I'm pretty sure we could get her part like like what they do to Motoyan Oku-san and Aniyome Kyouka-san to Sono Haha Chikako-san. It's depend on how relevent and impactful of her in this game. If they're gonna treat her like Tanya Stark in Toaru Ouhi no Neyagoto,it will probably end with just a single game without continuation.

When they do 2 part games like those ones, they announce it beforehand, so right now they have no intention to make a game with the sister.

The only chance is the game to sell more than expected and japanese people make reviews saying how they liked the sister, and even if this happens, they could probably be like "You liked the sister? Well, I'll give you a cg manga with her as a protagonist."

Also are you working on any doujin or manga right now?

No, I'm not.

When they do 2 part games like those ones, they announce it beforehand, so right now they have no intention to make a game with the sister.

The only chance is the game to sell more than expected and japanese people make reviews saying how they liked the sister, and even if this happens, they could probably be like "You liked the sister? Well, I'll give you a cg manga with her as a protagonist."

Yeah right. Considering previous Motoyan no Oku-san wa Suki Desu ka where Yukari get her CG manga,that could be the case.

Makuracover new update! new monsters, new costumes, new event cg

demo078.jpg demo075.jpg
Harpy and Succubus can't be this cute! :eek:
http://www.makuracover.com/dungeon/demo.htm#200710

Good evening, this is Futon pasta.
I'm sorry
This time we will introduce monsters, new costumes and event CG.
Thank you.
http://www.makuracover.com/dungeon/demo.htm

After that, we changed the name and settings of the race "Hobbit" that we introduced before.
There seems to be a problem with using the name.
Of course, there are no changes to the characters and CG.
Only the name has changed.

Although progress is in progress, the system (program), monsters, items and equipment have all been completed, and currently we are focusing on various scenario events and CG creation.
As a game, it is ready to play.
I want everyone to play as soon as possible.
The next update will be around September 10th.
http://makuracover.sblo.jp/article/187684415.html

No, I'm not.

Would you mind translating the first chapter of this https://novel18.syosetu.com/n0649ds/ ? Mostly to be 100% who is who and how they are related (ok maybe if you feel like it can you make until 3?)

I don't translate novels, and even if I did, I wouldn't waste time with something that can be copied in google translate.

Hahahahaha i wish google would do a better jo T.T, but the names can be a mess and the relationship between characters too, i will try again but i remember i got confused with who is married to who and who is sister and brother and thing slike that (and also soemthing about a guild?), but maybe this time will be better sinc egoogle does get better with time, mostly....

Kagura Games will release The Curse of Kubel on July 24

capsule_616x353.jpg

Well, goodbye money for Mesiah, oh hell not liek they can complain if i buy this one instead although i wanted Mesiah more..........if Mesiah comes out next i will flip xD

Venus new ci-en update confirms hes finished the programming part and got approval from stores in advance for the mosaics but still cant say a release date for the game. He says its covids fault and that itll release as soon as hes got everything so its really has to be the voices. Have to wait but at least were getting a lot of stuff this month anyway

If anyone wants to request a game that hasn't been shared yet shoot, in a good mood, just link a fanza or dlsite link.
(DRMless game)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/5-[rpg]-[みじいし]-傭兵団ntr-体験版ver1-13-a-965279/ what game is this? is ther eno dlsite page yet? I think i recognize the girl on the right.

The girl on the right is from Mijiishi's previous netorase game. It came out 2 or three years ago. The girl on the left is the main heroine of their newest game that has yet to release. Though, there is a demo for the game so maybe that's whats in the link. The actual game has been in progress for the past year or two (or three) and there's yet to be a release date so its certainly not the full game.

The girl on the right is from Mijiishi's previous netorase game. It came out 2 or three years ago. The girl on the left is the main heroine of their newest game that has yet to release. Though, there is a demo for the game so maybe that's whats in the link. The actual game has been in progress for the past year or two (or three) and there's yet to be a release date so its certainly not the full game.

Fuck, the previous game is Luxuria something right? it was translated i think but was it real translation or machine?

Fuck, the previous game is Luxuria something right? it was translated i think but was it real translation or machine?

I actually did a partial for that game. I'd like to think that my partial was used in the version thats been going around. For my partial I sued google translate and cleaned up when I thought it was needed. Other than that I'm pretty sure the rest is just machine translation

I actually did a partial for that game. I'd like to think that my partial was used in the version thats been going around. For my partial I sued google translate and cleaned up when I thought it was needed. Other than that I'm pretty sure the rest is just machine translation

Can you PM the partial, in case the MT either doesn't use or is just too awfull

Also anyone know sif this https://exhentai.org/g/1589496/f41f4093d1/ was translated? I think it was but can't even find the raw now

Could a charitable soul please translate all the bubbles in this image for me?

200717024428929431.jpg

Thanks !

EDIT :
Esily it says:

Is blank because i can't see the image, get it?.....ok that may have been a bad joke.....

Now, it should be good ^^

Last edited:

attachment.php

Thanks !

Esily it says:

Is blank because i can't see the image, get it?.....ok that may have been a bad joke.....

200717024428929431.jpg

Thanks !

EDIT :

Now, it should be good ^^

I am too lazy right now, and the image is a little small but if the original (or in your monitor at least) is bigger you can try using capturetext, unless you already did and machine gave you nothng that makes sense xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?