Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Guys, STOP hyping new anim's game. I don't want to get overhyped and dissapointed in the end... again. Patience, guys. We'll get what it be. The Developer doesn't care about our expectations and fantasies. Let it be some sapce for surprises... bad or good ones.

On a slightly different note - I've been playing include's 求婚催眠 a bit and been pleasantly surprised by it so far. It's a Mind Control game but the entire game revolves around the MC slowly taking over the heroine and controlling her daily actions. Both the Heroine and her fiance know that he's trying to mind control her and they try to fight back...but with poor results. Haven't finished it yet but I'd rate it as one of the better netori games from 2020.

I'm also a sucker for games where the heroine changes her look to the new lover's tastes which this game does really well, with the heroine slowly changing her dress, hair style, and underwear as she falls deeper into hypnosis.

On a slightly different note - I've been playing include's 求婚催眠 a bit and been pleasantly surprised by it so far. It's a Mind Control game but the entire game revolves around the MC slowly taking over the heroine and controlling her daily actions. Both the Heroine and her fiance know that he's trying to mind control her and they try to fight back...but with poor results. Haven't finished it yet but I'd rate it as one of the better netori games from 2020.

I'm also a sucker for games where the heroine changes her look to the new lover's tastes which this game does really well, with the heroine slowly changing her dress, hair style, and underwear as she falls deeper into hypnosis.
I'm a sucker for progressive hypnosis games, as I'm not a fan at all of "zap" mind control ones.
Do you know of any good games like this?

Guys, STOP hyping new anim's game. I don't want to get overhyped and dissapointed in the end... again. Patience, guys. We'll get what it be. The Developer doesn't care about our expectations and fantasies. Let it be some sapce for surprises... bad or good ones.

Well, everyone too hype because the release of trials and some discussion about that scene which bring the question or some info regarding the game. As i'm not too excited for this releases even this gonna be good one or not (because i got the feeling where it's gonna be) so, i'm kinda wait till the release day and read thoroughly the game.

Anyway, is there any info about doujin NTR related which release on July?

I'm a sucker for progressive hypnosis games, as I'm not a fan at all of "zap" mind control ones.
Do you know of any good games like this?

I'm actively looking for games in this genre too! :) Its hard to find good progress hypnosis - the only one I recall being impressed by recently is Sonia and the Hypnotic City. I am also a fan of the old Black Rainbow games written by NATORI烏賊- they tend to be more of the "Zap" style but he has a way finding unique ways to use mind control that I enjoy.

Please share your recs too!

I'm actively looking for games in this genre too! :) Its hard to find good progress hypnosis - the only one I recall being impressed by recently is Sonia and the Hypnotic City. I am also a fan of the old Black Rainbow games written by NATORI烏賊- they tend to be more of the "Zap" style but he has a way finding unique ways to use mind control that I enjoy.

Please share your recs too!
Sure :
https://vndb.org/v10801
https://vndb.org/v12289

Try these 2, they're super well written, especially the characters. It's very hot seeing them being controlled little by little as time passes.
I've never found great progressive hypnosis apart from these, mainly because it requires probably better writing than the usual "zap" mind control easy scenario :'(

Nice - I'll check it out next! FYI - I notice that the same writer of those two games co-wrote https://vndb.org/v18909

...and the cowriter to that game actually did the game that I'm playing right now (https://vndb.org/v26417) so it seems likely that they influenced each other in their style in some way. :)

Last edited:
Thx for the nice recommendations. Now i am cooled down and more skeptical again xD.

Btw. the raws for Chitose chapter 4 are out.
The translated version is also already out.

Last edited:
Thx for the nice recommendations. Now i am cooled down and more skeptical again xD.

Btw. the raws for Chitose chapter 4 are out.
The translated version is also already out.

Yeah, it was meh. I don't know why people on 4chan getting hype over it.

Yeah, it was meh. I don't know why people on 4chan getting hype over it.
What exactly did you find "meh" about it? If its the sex scenes, than i am with you. But i think this was mostly a build up chapter with more story before the finale comes. I actually liked it. The story feels fresh, different and unpredictable. The same goes for the characters. I eagerly await the last chapter.

What exactly did you find "meh" about it? If its the sex scenes, than i am with you. But i think this was mostly a build up chapter with more story before the finale comes. I actually liked it. The story feels fresh, different and unpredictable. The same goes for the characters. I eagerly await the last chapter.

You see i like netorase and swinging genre more than anything so i'm usually self-insert myself as the cuck. Looking back to chapter 3.. it was really good. But now.. the sex scene feels soulless even if i see myself as the protagonist won't do much, i'm barely get up. This chapter was predictable and feels boring tbh. It goes from karami zakari level to generic tier ntr. Just bear with it, i'm not the only one upset with this series progress.

Last edited:
You know you're really run out of NTR material when you started checking Appetite game lol.

The PV for Atelier Sakura's swapping game is out now. Koibito Swapping is out in two weeks.

Feels bad that their first swapping game since Swapping Party in 2016 is going to be completely overshadowed by its bigger neighbour, but I am still looking forward to it. The heroine is really cute. Demo will probably be out next week.

By the way, the swapping partner heroine (Mayu) is voiced by Hanazawa Sakura, who also voices the protagonist heroine (Ayase) in Anim's game. This means in the space of one week, you get to experience swapping with her from both perspectives.

You know you're really run out of NTR material when you started checking Appetite game lol.

The NTR Man is the new face of the audience can relate to. It's plausible to draw a stern middle age man standing next to an anime girl and use his knowledge of the real world to mold her into a play thing. I like the manga adaptation of Shoku because two middle age men manipulate Sui into loving sex in a way that a mere demon like Meioki could not despite the latter being the Hentai equivalent of Garlic Jr. Demons lack the imagination to manipulate Japanese Girls into bearing them offspring.

New events & endings for what happens if the kid does really well on his tests + associated CGs. Most likely would mean that the new events show the mother falling harder for the kid since he studied so hard for her. :)

I haven't seen how people reacted to it but I didn't like it as well. That 15-page rejection scene kinda lessens the anticipation in my opinion. I mean even if you are a vanilla fan I guess you still wanna see more than just she just tightens her pussy when MC is near. And the MC seems noticeably getting over it. No crazy reactions anymore seeing them together like in the hotel scenes.

The protagonist BARELY positively interacted with Chitose so far in the series. He had much more meaningful convos with Mika. Even in Karami Zakari MC had sex with the girl at least. Next chapter I read at the author's twitter is the last. So he has to fit sex scenes and raw creampies for both girls in the last chapter.

It's either a half-assed good/open ending or a predictable bad one. As a volume, it would be a nice read I guess.

In my case, I am liking it, I had no problem with the early rejection, because even now the author is doing hidden sex scenes and showing tension between her and the MC, also, the MC and the sister (that may like her brother) are in doubt if Chitose is in this relationship for convenience or because she truly likes him, they may thnk that his relationship is only temporary. I think that he is distressed enough with the situation, but in a more mature way, he is indeed trying to accept this new relationship. You said that the MC barely interacted with Chitose, but the author used almost 20 pages in first chapter to build up their background, most h-mangas have just a context scenario that is explained in 2-3 pages, so it is already above average in this aspect in my opinion. This being a H-manga, I don't expect much in terms of plot, despite that we have some authors that excel in this aspect as with Mashiraga Aki and others, so for the time being I am enjoying what we are getting and is also great to have some ntr with Seto Yuuki art.

Rascou has uploaded the content update of とある母親の過ち~縁その後篇~ to dlsite, fanza, ... should be available anytime soon.

Good to know, I will keep an eye on dlsite so I can replay when we get the update, I also have some CGs that I could not get yet.

Last edited:
What was actually added?

New events & endings for what happens if the kid does really well on his tests + associated CGs. Most likely would mean that the new events show the mother falling harder for the kid since he studied so hard for her. :)

two more endings, at least 7 new rasbook pictures and 5 events cg.

Rascou still plans to add a bonus scenario later.

I am an American and I have a question: Why do the Japanese suck at NTR? In America, it's always the pizza boy, the gardener and the nerd who gets laid. In Japan it's always the Gym Teacher, Teacher, and Salaryman doing it out of patriotism. Why hasn't the anime market rewarded their efforts with short stacks, gyaru, and office ladies?

two more endings, at least 7 new rasbook pictures and 5 events cg.
Rascou still plans to add a bonus scenario later.
Thanks!
I really want Rascou to do a new mystery ntr story with SNS.

I am an American and I have a question: Why do the Japanese suck at NTR? In America, it's always the pizza boy, the gardener and the nerd who gets laid. In Japan it's always the Gym Teacher, Teacher, and Salaryman doing it out of patriotism. Why hasn't the anime market rewarded their efforts with short stacks, gyaru, and office ladies?
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!