Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

The new Anim game seems interesting. While the hero is thicker than NTR guy the heroine has hard NTR fetish. Also, the folks in Japanese forums are commenting that for a trial the game starts hard NTR since she gets deflowered by Rintaro (NTR dude). Let's see.

After I update my Window 10, my favourite Visual novel Reader stop working. That's why i have used textractor to extract text from game. For some reason I am not satisfy with textract, I want discuss and hear your advices about other software to catch text from game. After long time, I have just download [Shinachiku Castella] Natsuiro no Kowaremono/Summer color. Now I can't wait to hear your suggestion for Visual novel reader software.
If it's possible, Could you kindly send me link for these software.
Thanks.

The new Anim game seems interesting. While the hero is thicker than NTR guy the heroine has hard NTR fetish. Also, the folks in Japanese forums are commenting that for a trial the game starts hard NTR since she gets deflowered by Rintaro (NTR dude). Let's see.

I know right? This time anim win me so hard with swinging NTR genre. This is more likely on par with Likes NTR novel.

In the demo Rintarou and Ayase have sex and they keep mentioning about "the other day was not like this". Ayase told him "she was virgin at that time" so yeah Rintarou took her virginity before the event.

Also don't forget about the animation and how Ayase teases Kazuto was epic. Ayase's voice is so sexy and damn lewd.
And i hope Ayase will fall to Rintarou aka cheating route.

I know right? This time anim win me so hard with swinging NTR genre. This is more likely on par with Likes NTR novel.

In the demo Rintarou and Ayase have sex and they keep mentioning about "the other day was not like this". Ayase told him "she was virgin at that time" so yeah Rintarou took her virginity before the event.

Also don't forget about the animation and how Ayase teases Kazuto was epic. Ayase's voice is so sexy and damn lewd.
And i hope Ayase will fall to Rintarou aka cheating route.

I'm curious how Ayase ends up giving her virginity to Rintarou, usually swinging happens after a relationship is established in all of the games I've played. I'm hoping there is a lot of teasing and it does seem quite a strong thing to do on a game which technically doesn't have an NTR tag on Getchu. There's obviously quite a bit missing between the last trial scene in the karaoke bar and the demo h-scenes so it hard to tell how they progress from there. Anyway if the overall quality of the game is at the same level at the demo this could be a very good game, ANIM usually have lots of h-scenes too, it's priced at ¥6,800 so it should be on the same size as Kabe no Tsuma 2 in terms of content.

I'm usually very sceptical about recent ANIM releases due to leaving out of the actual NTR part of NTR games like with the shota NTR game which had basically no NTR apart from a few brief mentions and a couple of endings BUT that game had 6 scenario writers instead of 2 so hopefully the tone should be more consistent in this release.

This game seems to tick all of my boxes and I'm struggling to not hype myself for it.

Played this game here: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...4][同人ゲーム][雨宿り蛙]-ntr冒険者-アリサ-[rj293041]-969308/

Generic- art is meh- BUT... It was interesting overall because at the start of the game you can choose to play from the male perspective or both the male and heroine perspective. Playing with male perspective gives you a mystery NTR type which is far and few inbetween for rpgmaker games. There's scenes even as male perspective- through videos(with cropped faces) and discreet scenes with a few hidden details in other areas that the MC doesn't seen but are hard to miss as a player. It's short and you can avoid every fight except the boss of the dungeon quite easily- they don't follow you. Only patrol. You gain or lose nothing by asking the netori char for help with those- but the bosses will quickly become unbeatable if you don't use him. He's overpowered and pretty much needed for 2nd half of the game..

Anyway- if people looking for a quick mystery perspective nukige with corruption over time and seeing characters gradual changing personality.. It's worth checking out. I thought i'd play about 20 mins and then end up throwing it into my collection but I finished it in one sitting. Far from a masterpiece- and I actually ran into a bug once and had to restart the game. But it didn't happen when doing the same thing a second time so I guess it was just a fluke. Just a small simple ntr game to play if you're starving for them.

There is 2 torrents, 1 from velka (3xx mb) and another from dragon 4xx mb, wich did you play?

I'm curious how Ayase ends up giving her virginity to Rintarou, usually swinging happens after a relationship is established in all of the games I've played. I'm hoping there is a lot of teasing and it does seem quite a strong thing to do on a game which technically doesn't have an NTR tag on Getchu. There's obviously quite a bit missing between the last trial scene in the karaoke bar and the demo h-scenes so it hard to tell how they progress from there. Anyway if the overall quality of the game is at the same level at the demo this could be a very good game, ANIM usually have lots of h-scenes too, it's priced at ¥6,800 so it should be on the same size as Kabe no Tsuma 2 in terms of content.

I'm usually very sceptical about recent ANIM releases due to leaving out of the actual NTR part of NTR games like with the shota NTR game which had basically no NTR apart from a few brief mentions and a couple of endings BUT that game had 6 scenario writers instead of 2 so hopefully the tone should be more consistent in this release.

This game seems to tick all of my boxes and I'm struggling to not hype myself for it.

Yeah the demo skips the mutual part of the hscene which is very smart move. You dont say, the tease train wont stop ;)
You know Kazuto likes NTR, maybe he gets turned on just by watching Ayase and Rintarou chatting or sit close to each other and then he decided to give Rintarou a go? Cause Ayase is quite pervert right? Similar to Yuela from Likes NTR, she gets turned on by doing something immoral. Btw that background place.. it's Rintarou's room right? Judging by the pile of trash in the trash can.. it's definetely a guy room. Most of the hscenes take place in there i suppose.

I just hope they give us different routes including cheating and slowly fall in love. Also if im not wrong, there is 3P act of Rintarou, Ayase and Noa.
Well by the quality alone i bet this game may become the prodigy of its genre. The NTR premise is quite strong. And once again im sold just by hearing Ayase teasing voice :lapi_happy:

Yeah the demo skips the mutual part of the hscene which is very smart move. You dont say, the tease train wont stop ;)
You know Kazuto likes NTR, maybe he gets turned on just by watching Ayase and Rintarou chatting or sit close to each other and then he decided to give Rintarou a go? Cause Ayase is quite pervert right? Similar to Yuela from Likes NTR, she gets turned on by doing something immoral. Btw that background place.. it's Rintarou's room right? Judging by the pile of trash in the trash can.. it's definetely a guy room. Most of the hscenes take place in there i suppose.

I just hope they give us different routes including cheating and slowly fall in love. Also if im not wrong, there is 3P act of Rintarou, Ayase and Noa.
Well by the quality alone i bet this game may become the prodigy of its genre. The NTR premise is quite strong. And once again im sold just by hearing Ayase teasing voice :lapi_happy:
Guys, dont hype this game to much. I know, it sounds really good and the trial was nice, but there is alot more which we havent seen. If this game doesnt have some proper ntr endings, it will lose its impact. (I personally need a ending where Rintarou gets both girls). I have seen many games with awesome trials and often thought "this will be a hit. Nothing can go wrong" and than as soon as i played the rest the quality dropped hard or the story has gone to weird places.

I want to buy this too, but it is not cheap, so i dont want to take a big risk here. I think i will wait for the CG gallery and the reception from other people before i consider a purchase.

Played this game here: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...4][同人ゲーム][雨宿り蛙]-ntr冒険者-アリサ-[rj293041]-969308/

Generic- art is meh- BUT... It was interesting overall because at the start of the game you can choose to play from the male perspective or both the male and heroine perspective. Playing with male perspective gives you a mystery NTR type which is far and few inbetween for rpgmaker games. There's scenes even as male perspective- through videos(with cropped faces) and discreet scenes with a few hidden details in other areas that the MC doesn't seen but are hard to miss as a player. It's short and you can avoid every fight except the boss of the dungeon quite easily- they don't follow you. Only patrol. You gain or lose nothing by asking the netori char for help with those- but the bosses will quickly become unbeatable if you don't use him. He's overpowered and pretty much needed for 2nd half of the game..

Anyway- if people looking for a quick mystery perspective nukige with corruption over time and seeing characters gradual changing personality.. It's worth checking out. I thought i'd play about 20 mins and then end up throwing it into my collection but I finished it in one sitting. Far from a masterpiece- and I actually ran into a bug once and had to restart the game. But it didn't happen when doing the same thing a second time so I guess it was just a fluke. Just a small simple ntr game to play if you're starving for them.
OK, I'm in the midst of playing it, after reading what you've written here, and I confirm that the combo of ntr mystery + corruption makes the game way more enjoyable than the subpar generic rpg maker vx assets + below average art made me think it would be.
I recommend it for any ntr mystery lover.

Guys, dont hype this game to much. I know, it sounds really good and the trial was nice, but there is alot more which we havent seen. If this game doesnt have some proper ntr endings, it will lose its impact. (I personally need a ending where Rintarou gets both girls). I have seen many games with awesome trials and often thought "this will be a hit. Nothing can go wrong" and than as soon as i played the rest the quality dropped hard or the story has gone to weird places.

I want to buy this too, but it is not cheap, so i dont want to take a big risk here. I think i will wait for the CG gallery and the reception from other people before i consider a purchase.

Well.. i can't help but hype. This game is simply good because:

Attractive character designs - check,
Good music - check,
Animated sex scene - check,
Talented voice actor - check,
Lewd dialogue teaser - check,
Swinging NTR play - check..

All of the premise was there.. It's not cheap i know but even if the ending doesn't lead to NTR i would still buy it. It's far more worth than their previous titles.
And like i said before there is a 3P of Rintarou so just wait and get your hopes up for orgy or cheating end.

I'm excited for Anim's release as well, not to mention Atelier Sakura's. I'll pre-order Koibito Swapping but need to see if Anim will do online downloads too. They typically don't with their flagship titles, but we are in this new era after all.

I'm actually puzzled about the chronology of events in Anim's title too. Both the first swapping scene and the Ayase/Rintarou scene in the trial suggested they both happened very early on. The protagonist still wasn't even 100% aware of his fetish during the swap. I think this suggests the game branches off very early with a pretty hard NTRS route with Rintarou taking virginity, with other route being the protagonist taking it for a vanilla swapping route.

I can't believe we are even getting a game where the heroine losing her virginity is an option. That's like wedding night NTR. I already have a lot more hopes for this one than their last titles.

I'm excited for Anim's release as well, not to mention Atelier Sakura's. I'll pre-order Koibito Swapping but need to see if Anim will do online downloads too. They typically don't with their flagship titles, but we are in this new era after all.

I'm actually puzzled about the chronology of events in Anim's title too. Both the first swapping scene and the Ayase/Rintarou scene in the trial suggested they both happened very early on. The protagonist still wasn't even 100% aware of his fetish during the swap. I think this suggests the game branches off very early with a pretty hard NTRS route with Rintarou taking virginity, with other route being the protagonist taking it for a vanilla swapping route.

I can't believe we are even getting a game where the heroine losing her virginity is an option. That's like wedding night NTR. I already have a lot more hopes for this one than their last titles.

I see.. you're man of culture as well. I wonder how protagonist agree to let Rintarou takes Ayase virginity. Also how is Ayase and Rintarou reaction and progress. You see im not excited for no reason lol. Waiting it's full release is frustating enough just like when i read Likes NTR for the first time.

I see.. you're man of culture as well. I wonder how protagonist agree to let Rintarou takes Ayase virginity. Also how is Ayase and Rintarou reaction and progress. You see im not excited for no reason lol. Waiting it's full release is frustating enough just like when i read Likes NTR for the first time.

I am 99% certain based on what we've seen in the trial that this is how it will happen:

Ayase saying that since they are going out now, they should do the deed, with her then offering the option of letting Rintarou do her instead. We know she is aware of Kazuto's fetish by the time he asks her out, since she expressly calls Kazuto out on it (sasuga, you want to experience NTR play?) if you select a certain answer in the trial. Then, if you answer Kazuto takes virginity option, she will nurture the fetish through swapping. If you answer Rintarou takes virginity, she will say o kawaii koto.

I am 99% certain based on what we've seen in the trial that this is how it will happen:

Ayase saying that since they are going out now, they should do the deed, with her then offering the option of letting Rintarou do her instead. We know she is aware of Kazuto's fetish by the time he asks her out, since she expressly calls Kazuto out on it (sasuga, you want to experience NTR play?) if you select a certain answer in the trial. Then, if you answer Kazuto takes virginity option, she will nurture the fetish through swapping. If you answer Rintarou takes virginity, she will say o kawaii koto.

Damn right. So the time when he confess and their conclusion about NTR play was skipped right away next to the 1st and 2nd options of Hscene right? But you see Ayase is quite bold when it comes to sexual intercourse, thats why she dont mind doing it with Rintarou. She is pervert after all.

About the scene when Kazuto walks with Ayase after swapping (option 1 in hscene demo), she told him that she was excited and had a good time (She mentions her sex with Rintarou), at that time Kazuto realized she gives off a vague answer behind her smile.. now that is obvious right?

Shinachiku-castella made a survey on his Ci-en page about his last work (『夏色のコワレモノ』). > https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/1810/article/340985
He is asking what was the route that made you the most depressed and excited in a NTR way. And the second survey is which made was the most erotic, the one you fap the most too but not necessarily because of NTR painful feelings. So i know most of you guys read this masterpiece so i was wondering which answers you would pick for both survey. :)
For me it was Daisuke route for the most NTR/depressing and Ooyama for the most erotic!

So sad I can't play the new anim game's trial. For some unknown reason, I've a Runtime Error "R6016 - not enough space for thread data" and I can't find any solution. I found some details about this error, but I can't understand where the problem comes from. I tried to install all visual C++ runtime again, but I still get this error.

I hope it won't be the same with the full game.

So sad I can't play the new anim game's trial. For some unknown reason, I've a Runtime Error "R6016 - not enough space for thread data" and I can't find any solution. I found some details about this error, but I can't understand where the problem comes from. I tried to install all visual C++ runtime again, but I still get this error.

I hope it won't be the same with the full game.

What OS do you use? Can you post the screenshot here?

Ok guys, stop it! You´re making me way to excited about the new anim game. Now i am sitting here horny at my workplace xD.

Can anyone recommend some good swapping ntr mangas? Thx. xD

I use Windows 10 Pro, updated of course. Updated graphic driver, updated visual c++ runtime etc.

As for the error window:

Have you try to run the program as admin?
Check your Task Manager, maybe you dont have enough memory space? (too many apps working at the same time)
Usually when you have Runtime visual C++ issue.. it has to be something about Windows Update. (try scan another update)

Have you try to run the program as admin?
Check your Task Manager, maybe you dont have enough memory space? (too many apps working at the same time)
Usually when you have Runtime visual C++ issue.. it has to be something about Windows Update. (try scan another update)

I tried to run it as admin. I even tried the compatibility system (Windows 7 and 8), but it didn't work.

As for the memory, well I've quite a powerful computer (Ryzen 3700X, 32Go RAM, 1080 Ti) with a lot of space on my SSDs and HDDs. That's why I really don't understand where it comes from.

Like I said before, I uninstalled and reinstalled all versions of visual c++ runtime (2005 to 2019 32 and 64 bits) and it didn't change anything. I looked at Windows Update and again, nothing new, it's up to date.

EDIT: Nevermind, I've found the reason... Bitdefender. It doesn't like some of anim games, but it's the first time it causes a "runtime error". Thanks for your time ;)

Last edited:
I tried to run it as admin. I even tried the compatibility system (Windows 7 and 8), but it didn't work.

As for the memory, well I've quite a powerful computer (Ryzen 3700X, 32Go RAM, 1080 Ti) with a lot of space on my SSDs and HDDs. That's why I really don't understand where it comes from.

Like I said before, I uninstalled and reinstalled all versions of visual c++ runtime (2005 to 2019 32 and 64 bits) and it didn't change anything. I looked at Windows Update and again, nothing new, it's up to date.

EDIT: Nevermind, I've found the reason... Bitdefender. It doesn't like some of anim games, but it's the first time it causes a "runtime error". Thanks for your time ;)

Sure, now just enjoy :)

Has anyone looked into or played 「Lost Moon」 ~11人の女の子と純愛・種付け・NTR・略奪・女体化・何でもありなRPG~ yet?

It's a game that's bound to be overlooked and it's a dlsite exclusive so I can't play it- but it contains some interesting things. like SNS mechanics and mystery perspectives with multiple heroines in an open world with a lot of freedom. And is the first game from the circle. I'm sure it won't be impressive in the way of writing- 11 routes with 11 heroines is too much for any game that focuses hard on plotlines. But it could still be an interesting simulation/mystery game to kill some time.

Well- if anyone can grab it and upload it to share- PM me if you'd like with your paypal info and i'll pay for the price of the game =_=. Can send before you purchase it- set myself up to get robbed but damn- wish it was on DMM so I could use paypal to purchase it with the DMM points loophole.

Edit: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...~11人の女の子と純愛・種付け・ntr・略奪・女体化・何でもありなrpg~-970097/ made a request thread here. Will be the last time I mention it in this thread.

Last edited:
In a weird way, Persona 5 contributed to the popularity of the NTR genre with it's villains Kamoshida and Kaneshiro being open about wanting to take Ann, Makoto, and Shiho and make them sex slaves. The problem is that the are fully aware of being morally corrupt and sees it as their mission to teach girls how to behave. So, by removing the wish fulfillment element of the game, the villains become far more popular than the heroes. It does not help that Atlus has not offered a counter argument to how the MC should act other than be a delinquent and have multiple affairs with adult and teen women.

In short, Joker is the closest thing we'll get to seen a hero's journey into the NTR man.

One wonders if Atlus has been reading Shindol on their spare time and are just terrible at going for the mind break or corruption ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
tel2966 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you reupload RJ366434 wav part3 to Mexashare ?
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.