Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Don't download the setup, get the zip version and unpack it in any folder of your choice, then go in the x86 folder and start Textractor.exe.
Click "attach to game" and choose the process of your game (usually has the same name of the game exe).

Is textextractor better than ITHVNR?

夏色のコワレモノ was pretty good. NTR games that start you off as the male protagonist with your lover getting Netorare Type B usually have a detailed story instead of a nukige feel. Granted, the girl was way too easy to become a slut, even a homeless bum could seduce her. It feels like NTR H games with multiple NTRists typically have that issue where they have to rush the girl into being an easy catch just to justify their involvement, I imagine the story would have been more realistic if they had focused on fewer NTRists and more on buildup. Either way, a good H game if you like the art and NTR Type B. I have a feeling this creator really enjoys the shota/homeless bums and horny random guy a lot considering they're featured in all of his H games thus far.
Yes, nice art, but weak ntr progression imo. One or two netori dudes with longer and better developed story would have been better.
it also lacks proper sex stats to show her corruption, or even the change of the way she looks in her portrait, not a great use of rpg maker.
And the author also loves to have all netori guys looking horrible.

It's supposed to be an updated version based on ITH (and ITHVNR), so yes it's better, supports more stuff and crashes less.
You can keep ITHVNR anyway and try both if a game doesn't like one or the other.
It's also the only hook supporting 64 bits games, which is the future.

Reactions: straight.shota
The only NTR release that I'm waiting for now are from Venus and Rascou (Sorry Anim, not this time). Either from them will take the crown for NTR of the year for me.

As for 夏色のコワレモノ, wish that they make heroine as MC's girlfriend from the start. I'm not fond of this Osananajimi ( childhood friend) type NTR in the first place.

Last edited:
I remember someone in this thread saying that rascou was planning on updating his shota game with more content? Was that just a lie?

I remember someone in this thread saying that rascou was planning on updating his shota game with more content? Was that just a lie?

If you meant the Yukari games, both of them are in his schedule table, the first one with a planned new route/scenario and the newer one with a more generic statement saying that it will receive updates. I don't think there is a reason to lie about this. http://rascou.vivian.jp/diary.html

Yes, it's an updated and extended version of ith and ithvnr and the developer updates it frequently, it can also use plugins to add more functions.

btw so is there no walkthrough for kisaku? even in japanese it's fine. I want to play it later and I'd like a walkthrough if I get stuck =P

Reactions: straight.shota
This is probably a hot take and I'm probably the only one here who feels this way about 夏色のコワレモノ but I really think this game is massively overrated.

The story is good but the game-play feels kinda forced and the artwork isn't that great. I don't expect the game to maintain that ridiculously high rating it got on DLsite after 1-2 weeks pass.

Quality of the artwork IMO is one of the top 2 most important things when doing H-games, let alone NTR.

I remember this author made a game similar to Fallen Warrior Makina in the past. If you compare his artwork to that in Fallen Warrior Makina, it's like night and day: the artwork in Fallen Warrior Makina is way better.

Also didn't enjoy the game as much as I could've. The art is a great example, but imo, the boobs are still kinda gross. Boobs only look like that if the girl was fat, lost weight, and the skin around her chest (in particular the upper portion) has too much skin so it's not enough to keep her boobs perky. Young, healthy girls who have good BMI ratios have tight, perky bodies, especially if they're athletic.

I also didn't think the story / game play was that interesting. I spent the entire game pressing T to skip time, going onto the map to find where she is, walking there, peeping, and then pressing A to teleport home. That's literally the entire game / premise. I also think the game having 5 different routes detracts from any sort of cohesive storytelling. I like it when games have a single route that leads to corruption, and then multiple sub antagonists to fulfill your fetish. I also didn't like Saki, which just felt like a weak slut. My favorite NTR antagonist archetype is the delinquent, but this one barely taunts the MC. The "blackmail" part was also kinda lackluster. I wish there were more explicit actions that as the MC, you can do to further the corruption. Rather than a single trigger (going to clubbing).

More choices = more struggle. More struggle = more dialog. More dialog usually = more payoff.

Just finished the game and I agree with you. 夏色のコワレモノ is so overrated. It's not bad but there's flaws in the game play and progression that you guys, as well as others in this thread, have pointed out. I've played this author's games before and his games aren't bad, but his artwork/artstyle to me looks really unrefined and it somehow turns me off at times when I look at how the female MCs are drawn.

https://vndb.org/v27746 <------This is by far the best game related to NTR that I've played this year so far.

I'll probably take a break from this genre as there doesn't seem to be anything amazing coming out in the near future.

[JACK-POT (Jyura)] Kaya no Soto | Out of the Loop [English]
https://e-hentai.org/g/1662130/f5a5801528/

[Milk Force] Otonari NTR [English]
https://nhentai.net/g/317090/
RJ271949_img_main.jpg

I hope that someone will translate Netorare Hitozuma part 2.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ212173.html

Can you give me a summary about Seijo no Kenshin ?

This is the last chapter summary: so in the end, prince who supposedly escaped on the day when he executed got killed by hero. Hero consumed by hatred, subconsciously controlled by demon king and have to continue his journey while the saint who married with hero stay on her house to babysitting prince's bastard son didn't completely removed by curse after giving birth and by the mage help she make a prince-based homologous as her living dildo.

Anyone know how to remove specific symbols from textractor? For example...

「友達のね、ウチにはね……知らない人、そんなに泊まりに来たりしないって……」

I would like to remove 「 and 」automatically. No hooks I found did this.

Thank you

A bit of a cross-post but does anyone here have the latest version of さよこ~星に願いを掛けた夏 ? Trying to find something newer than v1.12

Reactions: Light316
Well. This new VN featuring Kusatsu Terunyo art really comes out nowhere. His Milf is a top notch creation. I remembered him made the art for the old Guilty game.

28764.jpg

with the game of [Shinachiku Castella] 夏色のコワレモノ
I have problems with the textractor to translate the calls and the DK channel
just show the date and this is repeated as spam if anyone knows how to fix it please.

Attachments

• Sin títuloshi56.png
    Sin títuloshi56.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 80
with the game of [Shinachiku Castella] 夏色のコワレモノ
I have problems with the textractor to translate the calls and the DK channel
just show the date and this is repeated as spam if anyone knows how to fix it please.

Another solution that can help you.

go to Libellule RPGMakerMVGame Hook Patcher then load latest version in dropbox.
Use Regex code below while setting software to stop time repeated.
^\d\d. \d\d. \(.\)。..\d\d. \d\d.。($|。$)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!