Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Yep, that is Leanne 2, the transaltion is also on ULMF, as for jinsei almost anything sicne he started doing ntr is good but i would reccomend the latest https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269227.html or https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ146609.html both are GREAT and are his 2 best so far (at least to me), although if you are able to read spanish i would buy https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ126633.html since someone transalted it to spanish (all 3 are also on the english site, just search Jinsei)

EDIT:what is with me messing letters?!?
Thanks for all the help. I caved and ended up going through the old savings account and spent more than I planned to. I bought Leanne 2, gonna nyaa dl the other ones.

Thanks! You have good taste ;)

For folks playing 夏色のコワレモノ - do you guys know where the "Park" that Saki volunteers at is actually located? I have no idea how to get to it on the map

Thanks! You have good taste ;)

For folks playing 夏色のコワレモノ - do you guys know where the "Park" that Saki volunteers at is actually located? I have no idea how to get to it on the map

In a small passage under the preparatory school, also next to where the vagrant is sited, in the city you go after using the train.

Does anyone remember if this 2016 Waffle game has a bad ending? I can't remember, as I never properly played it, but i'm looking for something to actually read. https://vndb.org/v19220

---

As for Anim's new game, I don't like to speculate too much as I could be totally wrong, but I will anyway haha.

The main character is average length but thick, where the other guy is the opposite being average width but long.

Unless its about penis shape and compatibility, where the girls both have different preferences which happen to be the reverse of their desired partners, I have a feeling she won't have her heart stolen or belong to the other guy at the end which might result in weak NTR.

Anim always seems to make the main characters dick small, and the heorines fall to the pleasure of something their husbands or boyfriends can't provide. Unless this is about compatibility, there's no reason for sexual performance to be determining here. I have my doubts that the other guy will be able to provide more romantically either, given his character design. Getting "stolen" seems unlikely.

I think the focus will be on her personality change. Where she's no longer the pure and innocent girl the main character fell for. With a bad ending possibly consisting of her not wanting to settle down with anyone, go to college and just fuck around. OR... no bad ending, as Anim did one not too long ago.

Hoping I'm wrong. It could still have hard NTR if its a compatibility issue, but even then probably not as strong of an NTR as a weak performer losing out.

I just want more MILF stuff!

Well I'm going to play 夏色のコワレモノ to see what all the fuss is about. Question tough: To see the scenes behind the doors (I mean the shadow scenes) and maybe others, I have to stalk the girl? I mean if I don't catch her in the act I'll miss the scenes or they will still get recorded in the diary or the recollection room? I'd prefer to play as the typical boyfriend/childhood friend rather than as a creepy stalker, and if I get to find any of those scenes in my playthrough then that would be great! But I don't want to go out of my way to get them (again, I don't want to be stalking her all the time).

Does anyone remember if this 2016 Waffle game has a bad ending? I can't remember, as I never properly played it, but i'm looking for something to actually read. https://vndb.org/v19220
Yes, kind of. But only if you play the Onsen DLC, which i consider as the true ending. Its a really good game. You should give it a proper read. Both dlcs for this game can be found online thanks to some real heroes.

夏色のコワレモノ about game anyone knows how to get happy end for the mc ??, i would like to try to get them together first then start the fun hehehehe.......

Yes, kind of. But only if you play the Onsen DLC, which i consider as the true ending. Its a really good game. You should give it a proper read. Both dlcs for this game can be found online thanks to some real heroes.

Know where the second dlc is? I managed to get my hands on the original game and the onsen dlc when people started talking about it on the forum around a month ago. Haven't been able to find any trace of the second dlc though.

Just been playing the rpg game everyone's been talking about lately. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269335.html

BIG NOTE: One of the latest posts on the ULMF forum thread for the game has an almost full machine translation patch. It's not perfect, but the game is so much more playable, especially menus, better than what atlas was giving me anyway.

Yeah, i just save a lot and when i get a really bad feeling swap it for the raw version to check myself xD, at least until a partial is released

I also don't like how there's no notification that the non-heart event is new. It has you constantly checking to see what she's up to and it basically becomes "stalker - the game". But other than that I like it.

I think that, although the CG is quite good and I love the FMC's character design, it once again proves to me that you don't need CG to make a good NTR RPG. I thought some of the sprite scenes were some of the hottest to be honest (like the beach > bedroom scenes with the muscle co-worker).

Know where the second dlc is? I managed to get my hands on the original game and the onsen dlc when people started talking about it on the forum around a month ago. Haven't been able to find any trace of the second dlc though.
Look at page 2073. There is a post with dl links for a huge amount of waffle dlcs. There is also the second dlc for this game.

https://nhentai.net/g/316231/

Nice art (thicc milf), not enough husband so its more cheating.

Interestingly it starts right towards the end of most NTR stories, where she's already "conditioned". So if you like cheating for the parts where the heroine loses most of her inhibitions this ones pretty good.

With the interesting lineup of NTR doujin games that are going to released during the summer, I still think is worth remembering that Mangagamer is releasing tomorrow the english version of Beat Angel Escalayer R:

1032142459_Escalayer-Main.jpg

Sure, NTR is not the main focus of the game but it contains a good dose of it. Besides, who knows...maybe we're lucky, sales are decent, and finally they decide to translate Oyako Rankan.

With the interesting lineup of NTR doujin games that are going to released during the summer, I still think is worth remembering that Mangagamer is releasing tomorrow the english version of Beat Angel Escalayer R:

1032142459_Escalayer-Main.jpg

Sure, NTR is not the main focus of the game but it contains a good dose of it. Besides, who knows...maybe we're lucky, sales are decent, and finally they decide to translate Oyako Rankan.

Well remembered, I never played a game from the Beat Angel series, so I am looking forward this one. I am also hoping for this to open the doors to other alicesoft games that have ntr.

夏色のコワレモノ yasui route is pretty hot! that part where you got roped in to work in love hotel and yasui and ryoka coming to get a room and all the shit you hear while that was occuring are really hot.

I wonder if Daisuke the machoman scenes are hotter, time to find out!

So regarding Beat Angel Escalayer R, of all the series I actually found it hardest to feel NTR feelings for it because you really don't spend a lot of time getting to know her or developing feelings. She's basically just there for sex, you pick the option and it happens to her. I never felt a connection between her and the main protagonist or at least not enough to have NTR feelings.

I felt Haruka did a better job at developing their relationship but my issue with the ENTIRE series is they never talk after the capture moments. LIKE HOLY CRAP you just got gang banged by XXX and its forgotten the next day, yes I know it can lead to bad endings but I would love to see some like followup for example at school where she has cum running down her leg and she's like...its still coming out...from yesterday...when she was ravaged by tentacles pumping her full of sperm. Let alone any NTR elements that could have been added. Still this if you just want to train a magic transforming girl and watched her pleasure bad dudes I DO recommend this series...just not for the NTR.

This is probably a hot take and I'm probably the only one here who feels this way about 夏色のコワレモノ but I really think this game is massively overrated.

The story is good but the game-play feels kinda forced and the artwork isn't that great. I don't expect the game to maintain that ridiculously high rating it got on DLsite after 1-2 weeks pass.

Quality of the artwork IMO is one of the top 2 most important things when doing H-games, let alone NTR.

I remember this author made a game similar to Fallen Warrior Makina in the past. If you compare his artwork to that in Fallen Warrior Makina, it's like night and day: the artwork in Fallen Warrior Makina is way better.

I felt Haruka did a better job at developing their relationship but my issue with the ENTIRE series is they never talk after the capture moments. LIKE HOLY CRAP you just got gang banged by XXX and its forgotten the next day, yes I know it can lead to bad endings but I would love to see some like followup for example at school where she has cum running down her leg and she's like...its still coming out...from yesterday...when she was ravaged by tentacles pumping her full of sperm. Let alone any NTR elements that could have been added. Still this if you just want to train a magic transforming girl and watched her pleasure bad dudes I DO recommend this series...just not for the NTR.

Seems to be a common problem with the genre, probably as a consequence of not having enough resourses to write alternative versions of scenes depending on the outcome of the battles. I was reading Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia -which from what I understand follows closely the Haruka/Beat Angel pattern- and there you have exactly the same issue: the female MC can lose a battle again a giant enemy equipped like a horse (not a gameover, the history will continue after the defeat sex scene) and then on the next scene with the self-insert male protagonist she'll react quite surprised to ehhh... his size.

By the way, Venus just updated and it looks like he was being overly optimistic with the dates in his previous update: new estimation for completion is July, instead of June. He has also updated with some preview CGs:

image-800.jpg

image-800.jpg

And those below belong to the H scenes, so I'm putting them under a spoiler:

dssam04.jpg
sdsam05.jpg
dssam06.jpg
dssam07.jpg

Reactions: straight.shota

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!