Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Synopsis and preview CGs are up for Atelier Sakura's June release, Koibito Swapping.

It doesn't give much away. Two high school couples horse around and decide on impulse to show off sex to each other. Things spiral on from then.

Both heroines look pretty cute. Doesn't say which is the protagonist couple but the character designs makes it look like the blonde is the main girlfriend.

Synopsis and preview CGs are up for Atelier Sakura's June release, Koibito Swapping.

It doesn't give much away. Two high school couples horse around and decide on impulse to show off sex to each other. Things spiral on from then.

Both heroines look pretty cute. Doesn't say which is the protagonist couple but the character designs makes it look like the blonde is the main girlfriend.

Thats a July release, they have a different game coming out in June.

So, only 3 days more until one of the most awaited releases of the year: 夏色のコワレモノ

Meanwhile, DLsite has updated the planned released date of Dairoku Kadan 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ for the last third of June (heck, where are we supposed to find the time?) but I can't find any confirmation directly from the Twitter/Pixiv of the author so it may be just an assumption on their side:

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ275792.html

Really enjoyed the demo for that one. Clearly his aims are completely different, and as with previous works from the author I would say that the NTR is almost light/comical..I don't know, it kind of gives me a similar vibe to the mangas of Kon-Kit. That being said the scenes in the demo were really hot with a great use of hidden sex and other perspectives, his art has really improved, and probably my only complaint will be that apparently it somehow continues the timeline of previous works with the same characters (I may be wrong on that) so for instance the heroine seems to have submitted even before the events of the current game.

Takeda Sentai work with his beloved...

1591192999376.jpg

By anon from 4chan

Look like we need to welcome more of his buta cosplay, hairy fetish and more to come IMAO. XD

Takeda Sentai work with his beloved...

1591192999376.jpg

By anon from 4chan

Look like we need to welcome more of his buta cosplay, hairy fetish and more to come IMAO. XD

Let's not forget is Takeda Hiromisu we're talking about: yes, the guy who made one of his heroines climb a wall of penises and submerged another in a bathtub full of semen. Expecting nuanced writting and psychological NTR drama from him is clearly barking at the wrong tree; but, as long as you know what you're in for, he's great when you're looking for over the top NTR with great art.

1590944459764.jpg

Honestly, if I'm dissapointed with something is his sudden obsession with including mind control in everything: Bakunyuu Party no NTR and this new Bakunyu Sentai (which by the way: is it going to be finally a CG set?). Up until now he had managed to tell his particular brand of NTR stories without having to resort to that...

Let's not forget is Takeda Hiromisu we're talking about: yes, the guy who made one of his heroines climb a wall of penises and submerged another in a bathtub full of semen. Expecting nuanced writting and psychological NTR drama from him is clearly barking at the wrong tree; but, as long as you know what you're in for, he's great when you're looking for over the top NTR with great art.

1590944459764.jpg

Honestly, if I'm dissapointed with something is his sudden obsession with including mind control in everything: Bakunyuu Party no NTR and this new Bakunyu Sentai (which by the way: is it going to be finally a CG set?). Up until now he had managed to tell his particular brand of NTR stories without having to resort to that...

I knew his past works so i can understand his taste and about mind control thing maybe he thinks it's suit Sentai work with special power come in to play. :redface:

Anyone know what the MangaGamer billing looks like on your credit card? Trying to support the creator for translating to English, but if it says MANGAGAMER.COM on my CC records, gonna have to hard pass.

1590944459764.jpg

Yoy have to respect his passion for it at least xD, and yeah he does over the top stuff really well, although the wall of penises was a little too much xD, i do love how perverted his girls get even when he does vainilla non ntr stuff

Also he always had mind control in his repertoire, some of his older works (Arana hearts and To Love ru doujins) had it and it was great, specially the TL ru one sinc eit was "gradual", this time fromt he expresions it seens he either messes with their common sense or their bodies but not their minds

So, only 3 days more until one of the most awaited releases of the year: 夏色のコワレモノ

Meanwhile, DLsite has updated the planned released date of Dairoku Kadan 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ for the last third of June (heck, where are we supposed to find the time?) but I can't find any confirmation directly from the Twitter/Pixiv of the author so it may be just an assumption on their side:

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ275792.html

Really enjoyed the demo for that one. Clearly his aims are completely different, and as with previous works from the author I would say that the NTR is almost light/comical..I don't know, it kind of gives me a similar vibe to the mangas of Kon-Kit. That being said the scenes in the demo were really hot with a great use of hidden sex and other perspectives, his art has really improved, and probably my only complaint will be that apparently it somehow continues the timeline of previous works with the same characters (I may be wrong on that) so for instance the heroine seems to have submitted even before the events of the current game.

I asked him on twitter if the June release date was confirmed and he told me that he think he might not be able to release it during June. No more information from him. It's not cancelled but i think it will not be release before July.

I asked him on twitter if the June release date was confirmed and he told me that he think he might not be able to release it during June. No more information from him. It's not cancelled but i think it will not be release before July.

Or he is a troll and releases it on the 30 xD

Demo movie and voices up for Anim's now July release.

Lots of new scenes inside. As expected, game looks very much to be the swapping version of the "pure" netorase game.

Surprised demo movie still came out at the time it would have done without the delay. I guess that just means Un Tabetarou has no problems. Wonder if the gameplay demo will follow in the next two weeks too if the issue was purely manufacturing.

Demo movie and voices up for Anim's now July release.

Lots of new scenes inside. As expected, game looks very much to be the swapping version of the "pure" netorase game.

Surprised demo movie still came out at the time it would have done without the delay. I guess that just means Un Tabetarou has no problems. Wonder if the gameplay demo will follow in the next two weeks too if the issue was purely manufacturing.

Well, i think there will be more before demo like another CG (from PV) also Character costume and more voice.

After watching the PV, i feel it'll be more like last title swapping from this brand (since they bold enough to put 3P scene on PV)

Yup, teamMM new game PV looks more vanilla than many (in-fact) vanilla games. No NTR route this time boyzzz.
Expected it, but still a little bit dissapointed. I wish they would stop releasing netorase&swapping shit under teamMM imprint. It gives me false hope every time.

Well, you people need to realize that Team MM not always will implement NTR in their work.They already made mind control and Netorase fetishes in the past. I'm just hope they can release their game only under team MM from now because their other brand is mediocre as fuck.

Swapping and netorase is still NTR, and swapping has been part of the Anim.mm brand for a long time, even if the older ones have more darker ends.

There will likely not be a stolen heroine route in this one, of course. There are probably five guaranteed endings. Happy girlfriend/protag route, happy swapping route, happy 3p protag side, netorase girlfriend and netorase 3p. A voice sample from the girlfriend teases the protagonist about netorare play, so she knows what's up.

Anyone know what the MangaGamer billing looks like on your credit card? Trying to support the creator for translating to English, but if it says MANGAGAMER.COM on my CC records, gonna have to hard pass.

Don't worry, Mangagamer use billing company's name.So it won't say mangagamer on your CC record ;)

Well, you people need to realize that Team MM not always will implement NTR in their work.They already made mind control and Netorase fetishes in the past. I'm just hope they can release their game only under team MM from now because their other brand is mediocre as fuck.

Yeah, I miss old Team.MM, with dark story. I guess it's better to put cycle from one brand to another brand (well, some may didn't like it). Well, M&W didn't release another one.

Swapping and netorase is still NTR, and swapping has been part of the Anim.mm brand for a long time, even if the older ones have more darker ends.

There will likely not be a stolen heroine route in this one, of course. There are probably five guaranteed endings. Happy girlfriend/protag route, happy swapping route, happy 3p protag side, netorase girlfriend and netorase 3p. A voice sample from the girlfriend teases the protagonist about netorare play, so she knows what's up.

Well. because the main heroine is center of this game, so protagonist will "go along" with her or "neglecting her" (my opinion) beside with her being a pervert

The first time i see Anim make the MC Dick bigger than the opponent guy, maybe this time they make reverse NTR. I can't imagine how they bring NTR to this game with the thin dick of NTR guy, but at the end of PV they showed the thin guy fucked two girls. I dkn, Their game quality is declining except the art.

I like it. I can def feel an extra level of NTR from being beaten not by Thundercock Chad, but by an Otaku who doesn't even have a bigger dick. Surprised that kind of M play hasn't been done more

I like it. I can def feel an extra level of NTR from being beaten not by Thundercock Chad, but by an Otaku who doesn't even have a bigger dick. Surprised that kind of M play hasn't been done more
How? by sex skill and lewd thing or true love? I've never seen a small dick win in the world of NTR.
Besides, the female voice is the mother's voice in the latest product of brand M&W, my personal opinion is that her voice is not suitable for a teen girl.

Teaser site for Pin Point's newest game is out:

http://www.pin-point.biz/35_tyfs/

JK Hypnosis Humiliation by a Janitor.

New information has been released for Atelier Sakura's June "Certified Sex Friend" game too. This game is a weird one. In none of the CGs does the heroine look like she is enjoying it. She simply has a libido that can never be satisfied. Multiple endings where the protag has to decide whether to keep at it or let the sex friend be the one to satisfy her.

If you want dark NTR from ANIM then this new game isnt the problem. Homestay 2 is. They counted that as their netorare title even though its feels more like a bad comedy game. Thats why were getting a happy swapping one now that seems fine for what it is. Unlike Homestay 2 lol.

The first time i see Anim make the MC Dick bigger than the opponent guy, maybe this time they make reverse NTR. I can't imagine how they bring NTR to this game with the thin dick of NTR guy, but at the end of PV they showed the thin guy fucked two girls. I dkn, Their game quality is declining except the art.

Since the main two traits that always on Netori guy has been divided to both of them for one trait so, i can see one.
I'm gonna expect main heroine not being loyal to protag unlike Yoshino on Boku Dakare Aegu Tsuma. (Since it was swinging/swapping like Kabe or Boku Mama)

How? by sex skill and lewd thing or true love? I've never seen a small dick win in the world of NTR.
Besides, the female voice is the mother's voice in the latest product of brand M&W, my personal opinion is that her voice is not suitable for a teen girl.
They win when the writer input a good one ending for them :)
Well, she's done many as teen girl on Vanila game or Other (Dark, NTR, etc) Game and i saw she done a good one ...

Anyone has a working link for Asai niki the game ? could not find a working link.
Do you mean Aisai Nikki?
I think this link still work as someone posted mirror one :

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...0503】[エロゲーム][orcsoft]-愛妻日記-387586/index2.html

Teaser site for Pin Point's newest game is out:

http://www.pin-point.biz/35_tyfs/

JK Hypnosis Humiliation by a Janitor.

New information has been released for Atelier Sakura's June "Certified Sex Friend" game too. This game is a weird one. In none of the CGs does the heroine look like she is enjoying it. She simply has a libido that can never be satisfied. Multiple endings where the protag has to decide whether to keep at it or let the sex friend be the one to satisfy her.

Wait for pin-point release another clue (although got the feeling fem protag again)..

As for At-Sakura's June release, well get ready for "Happy End" ...

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269335.html It's out!... Already 1500 sales... Gee. This is going to be record breaking for this year.

I'll support fanza release since dlsite hates me- but in the meantime... waiting for a share ._.

Someone already shared one

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.