Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I played the demo of the next Atelier Sakura game (他の男の精液で孕むとき3) and it is living up to my expectations, it is short, but it is enough to feel the chemistry between the characters. I liked that the girl and the brother already have a good relationship, they treat each other like close friends or siblings and the girl has an outgoing personality. This familiarity is a good way to increase the tension by implying a risk of him not only taking her body, but also her heart. I like this premise, that the MC needs to share his lover out of necessity and not because he wants to see her with another man. Also, I like the way they do this scenario, with the husband behind a shoji (paper door), he can hear them, talk and see shadows, but he can't hear whispers or know for sure what they are doing, so he needs to trust their words. This theme creates opportunity to many interesting ntr situations, so it is good to see that Atelier Sakura finally went back to this series. I already liked the previous titles from this series, although they could use some polish, so this is one of the releases I am most expecting from Atelier Sakura in a while.

Well, guess my expectation for this fame was right all along;). Onborozuki may not all that consistent in writing, but when comes to this type of premise I have no doubt from him.

Its not an exact release date but on the latest ci-en update nao from Venus said hell do whatever it takes to finish his new game by June. Seems crazy since hes only finished 54 event CG (90+ total) though he said things should be speeding up now after handling a lot of the comic-style and animation parts. Everything else is coming together too. Maybe he really will finish next month.

A week later hes painted 74 event CG. He really got faster like he said. Since ANIM game got delayed in the end this is gonna be a good replacement at the end of June after Shinachiku Castella at the start of the month. He also said that counting all the event variations and comic style panels he has around 370 CG right now. Summer Sault had 284 total and this one will be 400-500 probably so its a big increase lol. And thats without counting the animations too.

Also this ponytail Misao is hot. Hes not sure what to do with the ci-en updates since some people want to see more and others wants 0 spoilers but hes still gonna make a CG sample page on the site. Maybe with the next update??
image-web (32).jpg

A week later hes painted 74 event CG. He really got faster like he said. Since ANIM game got delayed in the end this is gonna be a good replacement at the end of June after Shinachiku Castella at the start of the month. He also said that counting all the event variations and comic style panels he has around 370 CG right now. Summer Sault had 284 total and this one will be 400-500 probably so its a big increase lol. And thats without counting the animations too.

Also this ponytail Misao is hot. Hes not sure what to do with the ci-en updates since some people want to see more and others wants 0 spoilers but hes still gonna make a CG sample page on the site. Maybe with the next update??
View attachment 24705

Knowing that everything else is finished (dubbing, editing, drawings ...) and once the colorization is done, it will only remain to put the game on sale.
And knowing his history, Nao will not wait for a certain date to release his game like shinachiku castella. Seeing the speed at which it goes, there is a very good chance that "Summer ☆ Salt 2" will be available before June 15 on dlsite.

And when I look at this... :redface:

50we.gif
1yyz.gif

Well, here is the translation, like I said, I'm not happy with the result so I don't want to upload it, but since I announced it here, it would be rude not sharing it at least with you guys. I'm gonna take a break from translating, I'll be back in January.

[Terasu MC] Kochira Atatamemasu ka? (COMIC Koh 2017-11)

34zyesi.jpg
10h0pb4.jpg

2ut3lo7.jpg
ofmv6t.jpg

v40wsz.jpg
29e68ls.jpg

11gofm8.jpg
14ujmdy.jpg

wrxv6e.jpg
2rxd14y.jpg

beiwz4.jpg
1zcmphx.jpg

23r5leb.jpg
28hd95i.jpg

6z8txt.jpg
2vshzrc.jpg

25oxb46.jpg
2rgi2ip.jpg

2aim32o.jpg
2567ou1.jpg

2uyn4v7.jpg
65bd3b.jpg

2gtvmlx.jpg
s4qsdl.jpg

Apologies if this is not allowed here, but does anyone have a copy of Yadoumi's translation of this NTR Terasu doujin? I've tried looking for it elsewhere but I have not found a copy, and the images in the OG post are lost to time since TinyPic is gone.

Knowing that everything else is finished (dubbing, editing, drawings ...) and once the colorization is done, it will only remain to put the game on sale.
And knowing his history, Nao will not wait for a certain date to release his game like shinachiku castella. Seeing the speed at which it goes, there is a very good chance that "Summer ☆ Salt 2" will be available before June 15 on dlsite.

And when I look at this... :redface:

50we.gif
1yyz.gif

Yes I admire that from nao. Since hes a solo developer and works on everything along the way he just drops those releases immediately lol. No long wait for inserting and testing, just release when he gets the OK for the mosaics. Since he still hasnt committed to June 100% I think maybe theres some other aspect left but it wont take long. Cant wait since Misaos looking like his sexiest character yet. More mature but still has that young feeling from the JK design.

Regarding the latest update from Venus...Can someone can help me translate this question and answer part?

Q: ダブルヒロインをやめたと言うことは、今回の新作の次の作品も検討されていると思っていいですか?

A: 翼については、色々と考えてはいます。
作りかけてやめたシナリオもそのままなので……。
ただ、千星に並ぶ鉄壁の純粋さがあるので自分にとっては
とんでもない強敵なのです(゜_゜)

I sort of get the individual words, but I'm still having a hard time trying to piece together some Japanese sentences.

Is the question referring to whether or not Nao is thinking of putting in a double heroine for the next game, or is it asking whether or not Tsubasa specifically would be in the next game?

For the answer, it seems Nao was thinking about various things for Tsubasa.
I'm kind of confused about the second line...is Nao saying the scenario for Tsubasa was scrapped?
And in the last section, he's comparing Tsubasa to Chise in how hard it is to make an NTR scenario?

So....what's the answer to the question?

Both of my favorite NTR dev are releasing their new title the same month. Holy fuck June will be so amazing! God bless Nao from VENUS and Jigu from Shinachiku Castella, they really deserve some love. It's day one buy for me.

Is the question referring to whether or not Nao is thinking of putting in a double heroine for the next game, or is it asking whether or not Tsubasa specifically would be in the next game?

For the answer, it seems Nao was thinking about various things for Tsubasa.
I'm kind of confused about the second line...is Nao saying the scenario for Tsubasa was scrapped?
And in the last section, he's comparing Tsubasa to Chise in how hard it is to make an NTR scenario?

So....what's the answer to the question?
The question is if Nao's resolution of no longer putting two heroines in a game also extends for the work that follows this new one.
The answer mentions that he's still considering ideas for Tsubasa (which means he wants to focus on her next), compared to a character like Chise she is in another dimension of innocence and a hard nut to crack for the author, so much so that the script he once started to write but abandoned is still the way he left it.

The question is if Nao's resolution of no longer putting two heroines in a game also extends for the work that follows this new one.
The answer mentions that he's still considering ideas for Tsubasa (which means he wants to focus on her next), compared to a character like Chise she is in another dimension of innocence and a hard nut to crack for the author, so much so that the script he once started to write but abandoned is still the way he left it.

Thanks for the explanation!

Both of my favorite NTR dev are releasing their new title the same month. Holy fuck June will be so amazing! God bless Nao from VENUS and Jigu from Shinachiku Castella, they really deserve some love. It's day one buy for me.

Same here: planning on a day one buy for both of them, even though I haven't had time yet to read the original Summer Salt. I firmly belive that we need to support these one-man studios as best as we can; not only because both authors truly love the genre and have a good understanding of what makes it tick, but also because a bad release in terms on sales could mean losing one of them...and then we would need to survive with our monthly dosis of Atelier Sakura and their half assed netorare and bland netorase games.

By the way, some of you gentleman may enjoy the new work that I just shared by J no Kakusei. Wasn't very happy with their previous doujin (MC dumping the girl at the beginning of the story doesn't exactly makes wonder for the netorare feeling) but I love his art style, so I ended up getting the new one. MC's girlfriend and childhood friend move to Tokyo university, and are going to be sharing house with a guy. The childhood friend promises to keep her safe... sure, that will end well :D

https://e-hentai.org/g/1648483/98797e7714/

No blackmail, contrived plot or forced sex. Just the chad being relentlessly pushy (as they should be), playing one friend again the other and pushing the right buttons. So Netorare A for the ones among you that enjoy that, although it almost feel like netori due to the mostly female perspective.

dee63902.jpg

So the new Atelier Sakura game about using your brother to get your wife pregnant was ACTUALLY pretty good, the characters were well written and the NTR had multiple routes (4 endings) - overall it proves that when you mass produce games their WILL be a few good hits and I'm actually looking forward to their swapping game in the summer too.

THAT SAID - WHAT THE ACTUAL !?@# - how is it that a game that LITERALLY title is about getting your wife pregnant has NOT A SINGLE CG...with her pregnant?! Some endings DO include her getting pregnant but without showing it, they could have at least shown a picture as epilogue or SOMETHING in a manner to show her pregnant. Not just a line of exposition at the end. It is a minor complaint considering how good the story is - but its also a VERY glaring missing element when your games title threatens NTR pregnancy.

Last edited:
+1 Atelier Sakura's third in the sliding doors series is one of their best titles. Wife is cute and outgoing and there are 4 endings. Interestingly, since all of them are still about the wife going the extra mile with the Brother behind the Protagonist's back, the difference is how the Protagonist feels about it. Two endings are endings where he suspects she is cheating on him by not reporting what is happening. Two endings are voyeur endings where he becomes a complete cuck to watching his wife have sex.

I also finished the new atelier sakura game. I liked it, given their time constraints, it had a good amount of content and options, I think they did a good job. It is a pity that it is rare to find this kind of scenario (protagonist needs to ask another man to impregnate his wife, and he does not have a netorase fetish, at least in most routes). I like when the protagonist don't have control of what is happening and when there are lies and doubts, I also like the close relationship between the girl and the brother, it is nice to see him calling her "omae" (a very informal pronoun for "you"). But, I think they could improve some aspects, for example, they did not use the miko outfit or the temple in any h-scene or ntr situation between the brother and girl (I really like miko outfits, so I was hoping to get something with it); it would be good to have more casual scenes with the brother outside the h-scenes in her POV, I think that they wanted to do this, because we got 2 or 3 scenes with them alone outside the house after the sex, but no more in the second part of the game; and I wish they had used more "roleplay" like they did in the first night that you decide to "stay", when she starts whispering how she like the brother and a lot of kinky stuff and play, but I liked how there was always some kind of tease between them. I hope to see more games using a similar scenario.

So the new Atelier Sakura game about using your brother to get your wife pregnant was ACTUALLY pretty good, the characters were well written and the NTR had multiple routes (4 endings) - overall it proves that when you mass produce games their WILL be a few good hits and I'm actually looking forward to their swapping game in the summer too.

THAT SAID - WHAT THE ACTUAL !?@# - how is it that a game that LITERALLY title is about getting your wife pregnant has NOT A SINGLE CG...with her pregnant?! Some endings DO include her getting pregnant but without showing it, they could have at least shown a picture as epilogue or SOMETHING in a manner to show her pregnant. Not just a line of exposition at the end. It is a minor complaint considering how good the story is - but its also a VERY glaring missing element when your games title threatens NTR pregnancy.

I'm pretty damn sure they will add those in After story if they intended to make sequel like the previous title

But, I think they could improve some aspects, for example, they did not use the miko outfit or the temple in any h-scene or ntr situation between the brother and girl (I really like miko outfits, so I was hoping to get something with it)

Ya I forgot about the shrine girl outfit and expected SOME kind of scene in it. Kind of weird to introduce it and not play it up in some hentai scene especially...in a hentai focused game lol.

I'm pretty damn sure they will add those in After story if they intended to make sequel like the previous title

About this new atelier sakura tittle, if they're gonna release another "After Story" for this title, which route they are going to choose as base ? also what ending they intended to do ?

About this new atelier sakura tittle, if they're gonna release another "After Story" for this title, which route they are going to choose as base ? also what ending they intended to do ?

I will say that they will start from END 1 if they pursue to make another . I don't know about what type of ending they will want to do but I found that usual cheating confession scene from the heroine does not occur this time in the game. Maybe they will save it for later in "After Story'' ?.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
    This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
    hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
    thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
    RJ090136 ver 1.3
    https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
    Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
    thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    RJ106740 ver 2
    RJ132271 ver 2.02
    RJ130405 ver 1.04
    RJ127061 ver 1.06
    RJ114347 ver 1.10
    RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
    Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?