Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

So I bought the second game, とある母親の過ち~縁その後篇~ and every so often when go to load a save I get an error and the game crashes and have to use and older save to load. Anyone else run into this problem?

So I bought the second game, とある母親の過ち~縁その後篇~ and every so often when go to load a save I get an error and the game crashes and have to use and older save to load. Anyone else run into this problem?

Strange, I bought this game in the japanese dlsite and never had this problem, I tried to load some old saves and it worked. Did you put in somewhere in the program files? Sometimes Windows like to get picky with things there. You could try moving the file somewhere else and giving it admin rights, also, be sure to have system locale to japanese. He will "soon" make a new update in this game, maybe then this will be resolved.

I don't even know what "WN" means lol

Web Novel, there are a lot, many have actual plots and other are plain smut (but still good), also they are free to the public so no need to buy anything......now what else can i say to sell the idea mmmmm?

Anyway i ahve 1 or 2 i tried reading myself but a real transaltion wopuld be gold, i am sure there are tohers here that know good ones, specially those that actually know a little jap

Web Novel, there are a lot, many have actual plots and other are plain smut (but still good), also they are free to the public so no need to buy anything......now what else can i say to sell the idea mmmmm?

Anyway i ahve 1 or 2 i tried reading myself but a real transaltion wopuld be gold, i am sure there are tohers here that know good ones, specially those that actually know a little jap

Oh, sorry, I'm not a reading person, don't really enjoy novels...

Besides, novels are supposed to be well written and all that, and I don't even speak proper English so...

Oh, sorry, I'm not a reading person, don't really enjoy novels...

Besides, novels are supposed to be well written and all that, and I don't even speak proper English so...

It can't be worse than moon runes, or machine translated, trust me, oh well 1 day i will find someone!!!

I can't believe it. It has finally happened. After exactly 4 years, an Anon on /h/ went on the quest for the holy grail.

The missing secret 3p DLC for Waffle's swinging game Koukan no Toriko-tachi has finally been shared. It's already been upped on Sukebei.

The hero had to buy Waffle points from Japanese Yahoo just to download it ....

Reactions: Arm90
I can't believe it. It has finally happened. After exactly 4 years, an Anon on /h/ went on the quest for the holy grail.

The missing secret 3p DLC for Waffle's swinging game Koukan no Toriko-tachi has finally been shared. It's already been upped on Sukebei.

OMG Srsly? Can you give me a link pls???Thx

Is it this https://sukebei.nyaa.si/view/3019409 ?

Reactions: Arm90
Kagura Games will release RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel on on May 15
https://kaguragames.com/raiohgar-game-page/

EX3mLRMXQAQ6mVx

EX32qHGXYAA-Wb2

So I bit the bullet and started using Textractor along with DeepL pro trial and the script a 4chan anon provided. Its amazing and I highly recommend it. I also started trying to remove the long stretches of ... ... in between moans and I found out they aren't even periods . I made a regex filter to filter out all periods and while it worked in testing on a normal string it didn't work in games. Im gonna start asking around in the textractor GitHub and hope someone has an answer if i find it I'll let you guys know.

What is the 4chan script do? Can you also provide it?

Finally a ntr game from them!! This is why i like Kagura games more now, they offer more ntr, netori, mindbreak, moral degeneration, etc xD, is like apart from Maggots Baits everything else is vanilla lately, from them at leasts

Finally a ntr game from them!! This is why i like Kagura games more now, they offer more ntr, netori, mindbreak, moral degeneration, etc xD, is like apart from Maggots Baits everything else is vanilla lately, from them at leasts
Kagura Games localise mostly small doujin/rpg games while Mangagamer does VNs/Eroges from major companies in the industry. And ntr is a fetish thats alot more to find in the smaller stuff Kagura does. They are cheap and easy to translate. But if you want to see full priced/high quality ntr titles from the likes of Anim or Waffle then MG would be the first adress.

PS: Kagura Games x Jinsei pls!

I think NTR RPGs from Kagura is all we can expect. But they are getting very good. Curse of Kubel is one of the most highly rated NTR games out there.

I don't think we can expect an NTR game from Mangagamer again. They focus only on two game types now for a long time: vanilla harem and BL, with one torture fetish type game a year.

I think NTR RPGs from Kagura is all we can expect. But they are getting very good. Curse of Kubel is one of the most highly rated NTR games out there.

I don't think we can expect an NTR game from Mangagamer again. They focus only on two game types now for a long time: vanilla harem and BL, with one torture fetish type game a year.

And knights of Mesiah, that game is BIG

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!